My Wife's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was delirious as she sucked and stroked and licked my stiff cock. Elle unbuttoned her blouse and was tugging on her nipples and playing with her breasts as she devoured my shaft. Harder and faster she bobbed her head up and down on my cock. Swirling her tongue around the head and licking the shaft as it slid back in. She was giving one of the most incredible blow jobs of my life. My mother-in-law was sucking my cock like a porn star.

After several minutes the tingle started building in my toes and legs and the tightness in my balls signaled a nearing orgasm. Elle showed no sign of slowing down or stopping and she was intent on finishing what she started. I was going to let her have it. She was going to have my entire load. My breathing was slow and deep. My hips thrust forward and then relaxed as she milked my hard cock with her mouth. My cum was building and it was going to fill her mouth.

Moans and gasps became louder and I was pounding hard cock into her face. Faster and harder I pumped and she sucked until a long stream of hot cum splashed in her mouth. I groaned and clutched her head as stars exploded behind my eyes. She stroked my shaft a few more times and another stream exploded on her tongue and dribbled out the side of her mouth. I was breathless and numb with pleasure.

As quickly as it began it was over. I was tingling with orgasmic bliss as Elle suckled the last drops of cum and licked my shaft clean. She cooed softly and then stood up with a sweet wicked smile that reminded me of Julie. "Well, it seems we are getting to know each other very well. I can see why my Julie is so happy with you. You know she's a special girl with her needs and desires, and she's never been one to ask for things. We all want her to be as happy as she can be, and I know you're the one who understands what makes her happy."

Then she turned and walked toward the door saying she needed to freshen up and start dinner. My cock was becoming limp and rational thoughts started leaking back into my head. What hellish torture had I just gotten myself into? What have I done? Elle is going to hold this over me from now to eternity. I could never talk my way out of this with Julie if she found out. I am so screwed.

Washing Elle's lipstick off my cock and slipping into my clothes were done with little time to spare. Julie and her dad pulled up in the driveway just as I made my way into the kitchen and opened a beer. I dreaded seeing her knowing my face would be filled with guilt. I was busying myself with chores in the kitchen and avoided them as they walked upstairs laughing at one of Dick's jokes.

I was outside tending to the grill and prepping the steaks when Julie and her parents entered the kitchen. They were laughing and Dick was pouring drinks for everyone. I tensed as Julie came bouncing outside. Her eyes were fixed on my scratched leg.

"Mom told me what happened." Taking another gulp of beer I braced myself thinking I am so fucking dead now. I avoided eye contact with her

"Oh what did she say?" I replied waiting for the noose to tighten around my neck. Her hand ran down my leg as she examined my scratches.

"She said you nearly broke your neck with a nasty fall into the rose bushes." She set down a glass of wine for me and rubbed my shoulders.

I shrugged "Its nothing honey, really. I turned my ankle and fell over." I tended to the grill avoiding her gaze. Every nerve tingled as I expected her to strike with more news from her mother.

After what seemed to be an eternity she slapped my ass playfully. "As long as you can pay your debts big boy. Make sure my meat is thick and juicy and hot. I am hungry tonight. We worked up quite an appetite beating you today."

Elle joined us on the patio. "Julie he was a brave patient, and took his medicine without complaining. We better keep him overnight for observation just to make sure he's fully functional."

Julie giggled at her mothers' joke and replied. "Where is my nurse's costume when I need it?"

Dick joined in the conversation. "Hey what's this I hear about you trying to weasel out of paying your debts with an injury? You'll need more than a skinned knee to get my sympathy. Here, have another drink. You'll feel better." Dick handed me a tall glass and jokingly cautioned to keep it away from the flames of the grill. "Drink up sport! Those are doctor's orders"

We ate dinner and the joking and drinking continued. Dick was the master of ceremonies and he told stories and dirty jokes without pause. He was enjoying the attention of Julie and Elle. I was laughing and encouraging him to continue with more stories.

Elle talked with Julie and she never taunted me with an indication she was going to say anything about our afternoon encounter. Each time we made eye contact I expected some signal from her. All I could feel was a pang of guilt that I tried to drown with more drinks. As the night wore on the impact of Dick's doctor's special drinks started to hit me. I was drunk and staggered upstairs after bidding everyone a goodnight. Elle and Julie yelled a parting tease at me about my appointment with the nurse later that night.

I woke in the darkness and the clock beside the bed glowed dimly. It was 1:00am and my head was pounding. I needed ice-water and aspirin. Julie wasn't in the bed and I walked downstairs for a tall drink of ice-water. The house was dark and Julie wasn't up watching television or anywhere in sight. The fog on my brain was thick and started to clear. I looked around the pool and other rooms on the first floor. Breathing in the fresh night air helped with the headache. A dim light was visible through the window in Dick and Elle's bedroom.

Climbing the stairs I wondered where the hell Julie had gone in the middle of the night. Did she go for a walk? The French doors that led down the hallway to Dick and Elle's bedroom were closed. Their bedroom door at the end of the hallway was opened slightly and the dim light spilled into the hall. My hand rested on the door knob briefly as I considered my next move.

Curiosity is a strange thing and it makes people do the craziest things. And so, I opened the door and tiptoed down the hallway toward my in-laws bedroom. I stopped a few steps away and listened for voices. A low muffled voice trailed into the hall. Their movements could be heard on the bed. A low whimpering moan was punctuated with squeaky pleas of yes, yes, yes. My hands trembled and my heart raced. The steady rhythm of bodies slapping together filled my ears. Curiosity made me inch closer to the narrow opening so I could peek inside their bedroom.

There was a limited view through the door opening. Part of the bed was visible from the side and back. Dick was naked and kneeling on the bed. His hands were gripping the taught cheeks of a shapely upturned ass. Her body was mostly blocked from view. Glimpses of an arched back were visible with a chest and face pressed into the bed. Her legs spread wide and she was completely submissive to him. Dick pounded her doggie style with a deliberate pace that made her whimper and coo. His strong thighs slapped against her body on each stroke and the moans escaped from her face buried in pillows and blankets.

Feelings of guilt shot through me as I watched my in-laws in their most intimate act. I should have turned and left but an erotic thrill held me in place and my excitement grew from watching them fuck. Glimpses of her naked body teased my lust and I wanted to see more. The memory of Elle sucking my cock overpowered my feelings of guilt as I watched.

A floorboard creaked as I moved closer for a better look. Breathless and with heart racing I froze in the darkness. Then Elle's naked form came into view. She walked alongside the bed. The fear of being discovered swirled in my head with the confusing sight before me. Elle sat on the bed. She began stroking and touching the other woman with a vibrating dildo. She purred and kissed them as they continued to fuck. The fog in my mind cleared and it hit me like a truck. That was my Julie. That lovely body that Dick gripped in his hands wasn't Elle, it was Julie.

I was dizzy and stepped back. The floor creaked again. Elle looked up from nibbling on Julie's body at the noise. Our eyes locked as she peered through the narrow door opening at me. The sly smile she flashed at me earlier in the day returned to her face. She rose from the bed holding a finger to her lips in a conspiratorial shush gesture and walked toward me in silence. Dick and Julie were unaware of my presence and continued fucking.

Elle pressed her finger to my lips urging I remain silent. She took my hand and quietly led me away from the doorway. My thoughts were a confused tangle of fear, anger, shock, betrayal, guilt, and lust. We sat on a sofa and Elle looked at me intently with her sparkling eyes. Her naked body was pressed against mine. Her hard nipples traced against my skin as she moved.

"Are you feeling left out? I know this a shock to you, but some things are better experienced rather than explained. Some things can't be explained just now. There will be time to talk later. You didn't mind our little adventure this afternoon and this isn't all that much different. Would you like to continue the adventure? Its ok, trust me. If you can't trust your family who can you trust?"

As Elle spoke her hand petted my cock. It throbbed and pulsed with her touch and my confusion and anger began turning to a powerful lust. I wanted to run from the house and scream into the night, but something deep and primitive inside me forced me to stay. Elle started saying something and in that instant my decision was made.

Without waiting to hear what she was saying my mouth covered hers in a deep kiss. Our tongues pushed and probed hungrily. My hands explored her naked willing body. She was soaking wet and her swollen clit throbbed with every touch of my fingers. Elle pumped my cock feverishly in her hand until it was fully hard. Not waiting another second I lifted her on my lap. She faced me as her legs straddled my hips. She pressed her aching nipples to my mouth to be suckled. My tongue swirled around each of her stiff pink nipples making her moan with pleasure.

In a deep throaty whisper she moaned. "Yes fuck my hot cunt. Shove that hard cock of yours in my cunt and fuck me now. Come on, give it to me! Fuck me, use me. Do you want to cum on my tits and fuck my ass? We can do whatever you want! I am a very naughty mom and you need to fuck me big boy."

Elle was in heat and so was I. Pressing my cock into her wet slit I teased it back and forth feeling her slick heat. Then I slammed my cock deep into her wet pussy with a single thrust. Our hips rocked and she rode up and down on my cock. Her clit rubbed against my shaft on each stroke and our bodies moved in a heated frenzy. I licked and nibbled on her nipples and then rolled them between my fingers. Elle threw her head back in delirious pleasure and moaned loudly.

All my emotions were funneled into this act of fucking. I was focused on holding back my cum and I wanted to fuck her for hours. I was angry and confused and wanted to make her whimper and confess all the dirty family secrets. I wanted to use her in every way for having my Julie in her bed. I lay back and urged Elle to ride my cock.

Gripping her hips I rocked her in a tempo I could maintain for a long time. Raising and lowering her body on mine she kept riding my shaft. Her thighs were tensing and relaxing as she lifted and fell on my cock. It sunk deep into her wet pussy on each stroke. She was close to cumming. Her face clenched with every shiver of pleasure and I began to toy with her.

"Elle you are a very naughty mom. Are you a dirty little cocksucking slut that likes to help fuck your daughter? Do you cum harder watching your daughter fucking her daddy? Maybe I should just cum on your tits and watch you lick them clean for me." She groaned and gurgled animal sounds of agreement as an orgasm washed through her body.

Her pussy clenched and quivered around my hard cock and in a breathless whisper she said. "Stop Mike, stop, please don't cum yet! We can do all of those things." She was breathless and panted but held her body still. Our bodies were locked together and motionless. Without another word she stood up and my raging hard cock slid out from deep inside her warm velvet slit. She took my hand and we walked toward her bedroom.

In the bedroom father and daughter continued their coupling. In a slow deliberate motion my Julie lifted her hips and rolled from side to side moaning with ecstasy. She now lay on her back with her legs spread wide with her arms flung above her head. Dick was teasing her body with the vibrator by running it around her nipples and down over her belly. He nudged it into her pussy and pressed it against her clit until she shrieked with delight. "Oh daddy, make me cum again. Fuck me good with that dildo daddy. His own stiff cock nuzzled and rubbed along her inner thighs as she lay back enjoying his attention.

Elle walked in and nibbled on Dicks' ear. She whispered to her husband. He lifted an eyebrow and turned toward me without stopping the erotic massage of his daughter. He motioned me into the room casually like I was cutting in on his dance partner. I walked in nervously and looked down at my wife. There she was on her fathers' bed with her legs spread wide. Her pussy was puffy and swollen with her labia in full bloom. Julie was naked and wearing an eye mask for sleeping with a strange pink bowtie around her neck. The bow tie was a soft velvet cloth with a pink electronic glow. Her face was radiant and she was lost in her pleasure.

Elle lay beside her and began stroking her body once again. This time I would be part of the fun and I moved toward the bed. Elle quietly motioned for me to wait. She began teasing her daughters' nipples by tugging on them and pinching them until she shivered in delight. Julie responded by rolling her hips and thrusting herself up and down on the bed. It was obvious Elle and Dick knew all of their daughters' sexual buttons. I watched the three of them and my jealousy and anger was consumed by a deeper lust.

Elle took the rubber vibrating cock from her husband's hand. She stroked Julies' hair and told her she needed to do something. "Warm it up for your mom dear. Make it warm and wet and slick for me so I can fuck this hot rubber cock while your daddy fucks your pussy." She eased one of her fingers into Julie's mouth. Eagerly my sweet Julie began sucking and licking the digit.

Dick gripped her hips in his hands and coaxed her to turn over on her knees again. She moved fluidly with their touch and rested on her elbows. Lifting her hips and arching her back, she offered her pussy to her daddy and started sucking the rubber phallus. She eagerly bobbed her head up and down on the cock as her mother winked at me.

I eased on the bed beside her as Elle praised her daughter. "Oh yes that's so good baby, you've made my rubber cock so warm and wet for me to play with now." She gently pulled the cock from her mouth and lay back on the bed and plunged it into her wet cunt. Moaning and rocking her hips without pause, she pleasured herself with the vibrating dildo.

We both watched Dick once again drive his cock inside Julie. It tortured and excited me to watch my Julie being penetrated. I moved between mother and daughter. My stiff cock still needed a release. I wanted to fuck my confusion and anger into oblivion. Elle stroked my shaft and continued plunging the dildo in her cunt with her other hand.

She sat up and leaned over my shoulder. "Oh baby, mom needs you to suck on my fuck toy again. Go ahead and suck it good baby. Swallow this cock while your daddy fucks you so good."

Again Julie responded by opening her mouth. This time Julies' warm wet lips slide down the length of my hard cock rather than the rubber dildo. I watched her for a reaction of shock or surprise as she felt it was a real cock sliding into her mouth. She moaned a low guttural sound and sucked on my cock greedily and made no effort to lift her eye mask and see who was now with her on the bed. She only became more aroused.

Her hips thrashed wildly and she thrust her body back, and drove her fathers cock deeper into her pussy and then rocked forward ramming my cock down her throat. Elle continued urging her on. "That's it baby, suck that hard cock. You like it when daddy fucks your pussy and you can suck cock. Be good for daddy and milk his cock." Elle teased herself with the rubber cock and petted Julies' hair.

Elle moved around to my side and she began licking my shaft as it slid out of Julies' mouth. The two of them licked and sucked my cock and I was close to blowing my load. I stopped myself from cumming and pulled out of Julies' mouth. After gaining control I moved Elle on top of me.

She spread her legs wide and straddled my hips. We faced Julie. My cock sunk into Elle's dripping wet pussy again and I whispered in her ear. "She needs to suck my balls and lick your clit while I fuck your hot cunt. You're such a naughty mom. You want her to lick your clit and my cock while you watch her daddy fuck her tight pussy."

Elle pulled her daughters face closer to her throbbing clit and moaned when Julies' tongue flicked over her clit again and again. Julies' tongue was sliding up and down my shaft as I pumped in and out of her mother.

The four us fucked, and licked, and kissed and sucked indulging all our frenzied passion. I was consumed in the lust and surreal pleasure and lost focus of everything other than sex and fucking until Julie began to moan and shake as she started cumming. She licked my cock and also swirled it around her mother's hard clit as her father pushed her over the edge with his stiff shaft. Elle also began to moan and quiver with another orgasm. I controlled my building orgasm with every bit of concentration I could gather.

I whispered in Elle's ear, "Its time you return the favor to your special girl. She has so many needs." I slipped my cock out of Elle and then lay her on her back. I straddled her chest and my balls rested between her breasts. I then turned Julie around and she kneeled with her legs straddling her mother's head. She lowered her hips until Elle's mouth began suckling at her daughter's throbbing clit. I thrust my hard cock into Julie and began fucking her with a fevered passion. I shook her body with powerful strokes.

Her open mouth accepted her daddy's cock and she sucked him eagerly. She whimpered and moaned and let out muffled cries of pleasure from between his legs. "Give it to me daddy give me your hot jizz. Cum for me daddy! I want your hot cum in my mouth!"

She jacked his shaft with one hand and sucked it and eagerly coaxing his cum. All my energy was focused on fucking Julie. I wanted to make her cum harder than she ever had cum before. I wanted her to explode on my shaft and drip our cum juices all over her mothers hungry mouth. I wanted her to swallow her daddy's cum. I wanted to explode inside her and spray my anger and lust and confusion deep inside her pussy. She had her special needs she could never ask me for, and I was going to let her enjoy all of them.

Sweat covered my body and I was hammering her cunt like a wild animal. She rocked back and forth between sucking and fucking. Her body was filled with hard cock from her father and husband. Julie was approaching another orgasm when she started gulping her daddy's load. Dick jammed his cock deep in her throat and sprayed his cum in her throat while gripping her hair tightly. His strong hands froze her in place and her pussy quivered and gripped my cock deep inside her. She was breathless and panting as his spent shaft slid from her lips. I pounded her harder and faster. Elle's tongue swirled around her clit and her tongue washed over my balls.