My Wife's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the confusion and anger and betrayal and shock welled up from inside me and suddenly exploded with a powerful blast of jizz that filled Julie's pussy. I moaned and yelled without holding anything back. It felt like my balls were shooting out of my cock. I had never cum that hard before. Julie exploded with another orgasm and her pussy clenched tightly around me. She moaned and purred as the pleasure rippled through her body. Our sweaty bodies collapsed together on the bed in exhaustion and we fell into a deep slumber.

The morning light streamed through the window. I woke and looked around in a daze. Dried cum was stuck to my legs. Julie lay beside me naked and curled up spooning. We were still in her parents' bedroom. I started sifting through the fog of the previous night. Holy fucking shit! What the fuck happened? I thought. Lying there quietly, I recalled the night as my eyes darted around the room trying to confirm if it was real or a dream.

Julie stirred in my arms and then leaned up on one elbow. She lifted her eye mask and let out a low anxious sigh as she looked around her parents' bedroom. Then she turned to look at me. Her look was nervous and unsure. The relaxed contentment on her face was there again and it made me smile. Her eyes sparkled when I leaned over to kiss her shoulder.

We looked at each other in silence for a few minutes until I flicked the end of her nose playfully with my fingertip. "Now who's rocking?" I whispered. We lay there naked and our hands began stroking over each other. Unsure of what to say, our hands spoke in reassuring ways. After several minutes of nervous silence I asked "Julie, what happened last night? It was incredible and such a shock, but we need to talk."

Julie fumbled for the right words as Elle walked into the room carrying a tray of coffee, juice, and fruit slices. She wore the same short robe she had on yesterday. This time she hadn't bothered to tie it closed and her body glided by in a tempting pose. Her breasts swayed and jiggled.

"Good morning to you kids. We thought you might sleep all day long after last night. The sun is so warm already you might want to wake up with a dip in the pool. Is there anything special you'd like to do today?" She winked at us and laughed softly. We can play golf again or we can relax by the pool. Did the doctor order more bed rest for my patient" she asked looking for some reaction.

Elle set the tray down on the night stand and then sat on the bed with us. She stroked Julies' cheek and leaned down to kiss us both. "Maybe you have other ideas to get your blood moving this morning." Her eyes wandered over our naked bodies in an expectant way. "You two take your time. Dick and I are downstairs making plans for this summer when your sister and brother come to see us."

I watched as Elle walked toward the door and left us laying there in her bed. The way her hips swayed from side to side made my cock stir. As she turned the corner and was out of sight, I looked back at Julie only to be greeted with her phrase "uhh huh, rocking! And yes we do need to talk."