All Comments on 'My Wife's Fantasies - The Hen Night'

by BigDave1690

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ignore the haters

i like the concept. looking forward to more of her fantasies writ large.

RA

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
Should have cleaned up.....

When he discovered the semen it would have been far more realistic if he had gone down and licked her clean rather than fucked her. That is what a true cuckold would do (been there, done that). The husband and the wife will both enjoy it better the second time when she goes back sober. 5 stars.

bigredkerbigredkerover 7 years ago
Using Foo Foo

Using that goofy term ad infinitum was too distracting. Without that term this story would have been a 3 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Right

Just some more racist shit. Giant black dong meets FooFoo.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Foo Foo = Cheater!

Hubby,with his chubby,will be singing a different tune when his slut wife gives birth to little Tyrone in 9 months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid Cuck!

WTF?! The husband's popping a hard-on when he finds out that his wife let a BIG black cock shoot its load in her womb?! A sick wimp,for sure!

And the cunt isn't afraid that she won't be shooting out a baby spade in 9 months?Or notice festering soars and boils on her "foo foo" soon soon?!

Some fucking marriage these two losers have!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Truth?

The Truth was clearly in her dream talk!!

Even when women "tell the truth", they fucking lie through their teeth!!

There's a TRUTH every man needs to learn and tattoo it on his balls, so that every time a woman opens her mouth, his first thought should be: "LYING CUNT!"

5 stars. Good story - great moral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Steaming Pile of Foo Foo

Another wimp gets off on his wife humiliating him. She must really respect him and their marriage when he gets a hard on learning that she fucked someone else. ~ Just some more cuck crap a la Foo Foo!

ndk527ndk527over 5 years ago
What I would have done

After discovering semen in my wife I would have tied her arms and legs to the bed frame. Then I would have introduced foo foo to Mr. butcher knife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And it was pure.

yES, PURE ADULTERY. this is not right and she and he knows it. no loving man would accept. just prepare to leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wife confronted with a huge cock will give in to the temptation as she will never get the same at home. I know and when i drink i get horny and need sex lots of sex. My husband understands my needs and always reminds me that my vagina is my vagina and i get to choose what cock fucks it.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Lucky little slut, I’m soo jealous she gets a BBC and hubbys approval❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another beta cuck story. What a simp and what a whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous