My Wife's Fantasies - The Hen Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He kissed me again and he massaged my Foo-Foo. I felt his finger probe deeper into me and his thumb on my clit. I didn't want to but I couldn't help it, I wanted to cum baby. Oh I'm so ashamed of what I've done." More tears.

"Don't be baby, it's not your fault." I wiped away her tears and kissed my wife firmly on her lips to reassure her that I wasn't mad with her and that this was not her fault. "Tell me more," I whispered softly, "You'll feel better to get it off your chest."

"Ok, he was fucking me with his hand and trying to kiss me at the same time. He was so strong baby, he could have picked my up like a feather.

"He took my hand and placed it on his penis. I gasped when I felt the size of it. You know we've seen those huge cocks on the porn movies? Well he wouldn't look out of place in one. His cock was fucking huge.

"He wanted me to unzip his trouser but I just froze, I didn't move. So he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. He put my hand back on it and I could feel it pulsing in my hand.

"He continued to finger fuck me and I could feel another orgasm building inside me. I didn't want it, not with this man.

"He knew I was coming again and wanted us to get into the back of the car. I shook my head 'no' but he insisted. What could I do? We climbed over the seats and he laid out the rear seats so they were flat, his car was one of those big Mercedes estates. He was about 6-foot tall and he could lay out straight in the back. Anyway I knew what was coming and I felt helpless. He lifted my dress over my head, my tits were totally exposed. Then he slipped down my g-string so I was totally naked.

"In what little light there was I could make out his silhouette as he stripped off his clothes and I saw his cock spring out of his underpants. Baby he was so big. It must have been a foot long and so bloody thick."

"You're making me jealous baby," I told my wife. She looked at me surprised at my comment but continued her story.

"I felt his breath on my thighs and then on my Foo-Foo and again he started to work on me, tonguing me and teasing my clit. I knew I was soaking, I could smell my sex in the car. Oh baby, I really don't know how I did it.

"He almost made me cum again and then he slid up my body, stopping for a moment to suck my nipples and the I could feel his weight on me.

"He pulled my right thigh to one side so he could get to me with his cock. I could feel the tip of it on my Foo-Foo and then I nearly fainted when he pushed it into me.

"He kept talking to me, telling me to relax and take it slow. His cock was in about four or five inches perhaps and I felt full already. He told me there was a lot more to come and he pushed again. I almost screamed aloud as I felt the top of his cock push hard against my cervix. It was so painful baby, I thought he was going to rip me apart."

There was silence for a moment before Kate continued.

"Oh baby, I don't think I can tell you the rest," Kate bit her lip, afraid of what I might think of her.

"Tell me baby, I want to know," I whispered and kissed her softly again.

"He started to fuck me really slow at first, but he built up a rhythm. My legs wrapped around his waist as he pumped into me. He made me cum on his cock not once baby but three times. My head was exploding and my Foo-Foo wanted to scream out. He stopped for a moment and I thought the ordeal was over. He got off me and I felt a huge rush of cool air on my Foo-Foo as his cock slipped out. The next thing, he's grabbed me by my hips and turned me over and onto my knees, it was like I was a rag doll to him.

"I felt his cock again, and he thrust if hard into me from behind. Baby he made me cum so many times and I'm so embarrassed to tell you, but I was enjoying it. I couldn't help myself. I knew I was making all sorts of noises as he ripped through me. I felt my juices run down my leg. I can't remember the last time I was so wet, it must have been when we did it for the first time.

"I could hear his moans and then grunts getting louder. I could feel his cock get even harder, and then I knew he was going to fill me up with his cum. His cock pulsated as he shed his load. It went on for ages. I could feel his cum in me, running out from my Foo-Foo and down my thighs.

"Eventually he pulled out and told me he'd better get me home.

"I didn't say a word, just pulled my dress and panties on and got back in front of the car. I found my shoes in the foot-well along with my purse. Ten minutes later I'm opening the front door and sneaking into bed besides you. I didn't think I would, but I fell asleep almost straight away; it must have been the alcohol.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry." Kate kissed me again.

I pulled away and reassured my wife, "Baby, don't worry, it wasn't your fault. We both know that when we get aroused we can't help ourselves. Remember that time we fucked on the beach?" I reminded Kate of the time we copulated on an almost deserted beach. We had wound ourselves up so much that we just had to fuck. We did it in the knowledge that we might get caught. It was such a thrill at the time.

Kate nodded and smiled, "That was such a lovely time. Weren't we daring? Yes I remember that well. I don't think we would have stopped even if we were surrounded by people."

"Well let's just put this down to an event like that ok?" I told her.

"But Dave, I fucked a stranger last night. You must be pissed at me; disappointed at the very least."

"Baby," I smiled. "If I was pissed or disappointed, would I have one of these?" I gently pressed against her tummy and then she noticed my erection.

"Oh my god," Kate reacted with a hint of a smile. "You're such a pervert."

"Yeah, and I only wish I was there with you in the car last night baby." Kate slapped my arm.

I shuffled myself a little to allow my cock to come face to face with her pussy. I pushed forward slightly and my cock slid straight into her. Clearly, telling the story had woken her Foo-Foo again.

"And from the feel of it, I'm guessing that the next time you fuck the bouncer, you want to be more sober right?"

I wasn't sure whether Kate's smile was one of contempt or agreement.

She pushed me onto my back and we fucked like it was out first time.

12