All Comments on 'My Wife's Halloween Job Ch. 07'

by Cuckinflorida

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is written terribly!

Mixed tense, clumsy sentence structure, missing words, etc, etc, etc. You should learn to write before posting anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, what do you expect from a mental midget author?

Also socially deprived as well as emotionally challenged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
People in glass houses...

It's easy to cast stones. Give it a try, and you may not find it quite as easy as you think.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
This story...

This story is the same all parts...It hasn't any variation...Just the same...Part 2 should have been the end...And it seems that is a strange person that is telling the story, not the husband, because the description is so without feelings: what the husband feels? what the wife feels, what the lover feel? Just a description of some event made by a narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please....

I would love to hear more about how her role is being expanded to friends and clients as well as her deepening addiction. The husband should be more involved in cleaning and caring for her well used pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe a great editor would have helped

But this was difficult to read and in the end it was neither interesting or entertaining. A better plot and much better writing is needed. This was simply awful.

anti85anti85over 9 years ago
Ignore the negative comments & keep writing

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore Anti85

Its a moron.As for this series it has become really repetitive.The husband is written as if he is an automaton.Both the husband and wife have no interaction with each other.Sorry but this is just not erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

There truly are some sick fucking people in this world. They all seem to like cuck stories too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Ignore the negative comments & keep writing

Right. You can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion and anyone is supposed to listen to you? Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

file for a divorce and a law suit against him for alienation of affection

joln321joln321over 9 years ago

Question is, why bother to get married? Clearly, if the Boss has taken the wife, what does she need the cuck for? always hire servants, cheaper and no emotional attachments. Are all cuckolds actually gay men? What was the reason she married? why would this be under loving wives? why not gay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
details

more details about her exploits

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would love more!

Can't wait to hear how she is progressing

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
They should take you along to the club

To have you clean up again, and again, and again. Maybe suck cock and swallow loads as well.

tradeshowstradeshowsabout 9 years ago
A FAN!

Love to hear more detail about Ashley in the changing room with customers. What types of costumes? Have any of the customers had you help Ashley change outfits?

Help her change her heels based on the outfit? Did David allow them to take pictures of Ashley? In AND out of costume? Were you ever utilized as their photographer so they could be in the picture with your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you actually get off on this shit?

What is the point of being married, actually what is the point of being alive? Some really sick little fuck sticks on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My problem with this mess?

Is that she acted like a complete and utter moron. She didn't have the IQ God gave a rock. In the end I simply didn't care what happened to her and found myself wishing this would have been over and done after chapter 2. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story series

Liked the whole story series. Wish for more feelings from either

Cucky or wife than he fucked her all night. More actual what they "feel" while she gets fucked, taken over and over, and owned by another. But will read these stories again! Thanks,. slut tanya

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

I will keep this brief as I suspect you will not read, nor start writing again.

Your chapters are way too short. Average story has at least 1000 words per chapter, often 4-6,000.

One reviewer asked for more feelings, etc. To build a story, you have to give your characters some depth. Why cuckold, why black, why now? Does she want black, is she prejudice, etc.

Try again. There are way more haters that not. Write because you have to not because you can.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You stopped

If a gator are your nasty ass, he would throw up.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
What kind

What kind of a low life would even conceive of something like this? Cuck must be from Jersey.

Illupo1Illupo1almost 2 years ago

Loves the stories!!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

So has it been lonely since she left you for a straight male? Or did you find a husband relatively quickly?

I know losing out on pussy wasnt crushing but even being in a pretend marriage gave you company, which, obviously is all you really wanted.

I hope your hubby is a good and well hung man!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous