All Comments on 'My Wife's Journey'

by BikerRob

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
autoerotismautoerotismabout 20 years ago
Hot!

Very hot story! Don't tell me if it is not true just keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot?? HOT??

Just another limp dicked wimp husband "Please someone else satisfy my wife" story.

Like the million others on literotica that score 2 or 3.

How boringly unoriginal can you get?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not hot, not cold, just sorta "eh."

Judging by the usual comments, I guess most people who take the time to comment are those who absolutely love or absolutely hate. Frankly, most storied are like this one, average. I've seen worse -- at lot worse, but there's nothing special or new about it, either.

jegmjegmabout 20 years ago
Hot Story

I thought it was good....well thought out, the first scene being different than the second. What got to me was the author gave me sense as to what it would be like sitting at home thinking....is she backing out....giving him a hand job? blow job? did she let him go down on her? the big question did she let another man fuck her??? Good story.

Jeg

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
slut/cuckold

Just the same old slut/wimpy cuckold story. The only thing that you forgot to put in the story was a big black guy with a 10" dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I just don't get it.

I agree with "Anonymous in between." I've read a lot worse stories on this site.

On its own, the story is fairly well written. But the subject matter puzzles me. I'm curious if the same guy who would lend his wife to another man would also share with him his underwear or his toothbrush. Probably not.

I don't condemn any guy for wanting to this route or having already done so. I just don't get it. As a fantasy...no big deal, but to make it real...well you know what they say about fire...no matter how careful you may be, the more you dabble the better the odds you will get burned.

1hotwife1hotwifeabout 20 years ago
Hot story!

Very interesting so far. You must continue the story. Oh, and for those people who don't like these types of stories why do you read them?

smiler03smiler03about 19 years ago
Can we Wife swap?

Your Girl sounds lovely, honest open and sexy, you're both having fun, long may it continue.

I have to agree with the previois comment too... if they don't like this 3sum, 4sum moresum scene then why do they read them?

Keep up the good work Rob, would love to read more :)

Ian, UK

CindySins69xxCindySins69xxover 16 years ago
Great, horney, well written stuff !!

Rob pay no heed to the negative comments, the Ok fantasy but not reality brigade or the intellectual boffins who are easy to critisize but slow to submit themselves. Your story is brilliant and it certainly reminded me of our early days. We began about 10 or 11 years ago and I love my husband more now because of our lifestyle than ever. We have perfect trust and unconditional love. What more can anyone ask for. If your tale be true then enjoy the special relationship you have. If it is fiction then you have a good grounded imagination and youv'e sold it to me because I believe it to be true.

rick_ohrick_ohover 10 years ago
Hot story

Different from the usual fare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then he thought about it.

Her cunt was a cesspool of diseases. Why would he risk his life by even touching her with a ten foot pole? He moved out and filed for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Where's it going to take you? To a divorce. What's the point in being married if all you both want to do is screw other people? She'll have a dozen stds by the end of the first month. Really stupid story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck is all in with whore being with another man. BikerRob must ride spa Schwinn girls model , in pink of course.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

She begins a journey into other men.

And that could have been avoided if she married a straight man and not a cucky little Republican.

Sad really.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG3 months ago

She should not leave hubby alone.. do it correctly.. bring them home for hubby to watch and enjoy the fantasy with her., or take him along.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous