All Comments on 'My Wife's Tale Ch. 04'

by silverlicker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Editor needed

So poorly written, it was nearly impossible to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Utter rubbish.

I haven't bothered reading the first three installments of this contemptible jumbling of bullshit, but one thing is clear: Your protagonist is hardly a man. Being in possession of a penis does not a man make. No, he is a spineless wimp who seems to accept that his wife is a whore for other men. If Mr. Protagonist were a man, then the instant he learned that his wife had done one thing that violated her wedding vows, she would have been jettisoned like the rest of the trash. Fucking cuck bullshit. God, how I hate this nonsense.

Does anyone else think that there should be a category for cuckoldry and other such drivel so that it can be avoided by those of us wishing to avoid that particular derangement?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why do you read cuckold stories and then bitch???

I am not into cuckold stories and I dont read them. I always see these angry comments on the feedback section, from guys who read cuck stories and then bitch!!! Are you guys masochists? Or do you read those stories, jerk off and cum all over your fingers, and then feel guilty and fall into some self-righteous, macho mood and you attack the author. In that case, you are cuckolds in denial!!! Just accept yourself for what you are, and if you actually do have a Girlfriend or WIfe, tell her you're a cuck with issues and beg her to cuckold you, Bitch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-why do you read cuck stories.......

Who says we read them idiot. What the fuck is it to you, since you don't read them. So fuck off and take your whining somewhere else. None of your business why anybody does anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Puke

Put a fringing warning on this cuck shit.

Flar1958Flar1958over 6 years ago
Don t you read?

I am no good english writer dont be mad if i made mistakes.All you sign as anonymus

dont you read the story? He is fucking April ! A cuck doesn t do what, he goes only by hearing or looking some other is fucking his wife.

The protagonist is a little unsure about the feelings. I think everybody wont to now what is going on. And when he makes his move!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Licker

You are a mentally challenged cuck married to a whore. Enjoy what passes for a life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous