Myka's Tail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for this Ali," Kelli said. "I really appreciate it."

"Don't mention it. The first few pages are mostly descriptions of runes and their meanings, and how they can be put together into constructs of power. That's probably where you should start. It's from my notes when I was going through my first training with the Circle and I still have to go back and reference it on occasion. Some of the magical theory stuff you might not get, but look at it and we can talk about it next time we get together."

"I'll do that for sure," Kelli replied, as we gathered our things to leave.

As we were walking out Ali pressed a small piece of paper into Kelli's hand and said, "Here's my number that you can put into your Circle phone. Either of you can give me a call if you need anything, or if you just want to hang."

"We certainly will call," Kelli responded. "And thanks again for all of the other help and info you and your mom have given us."

"No worries. Catch you both later."

And with that Ali straddled a deep crimson motorcycle and pulled on a black half helmet before she thumbed the ignition and rode off, leaving behind a jaunty wave and a low fading rumble. Kelli and I decided at that point that we wanted to go somewhere else and grab some actual lunch after the tea with Cassandra and Ali, so we walked hand in hand to one of our favorite noodle places while talking about nothing but frivolous things.

After lunch, Kelli and I went around town doing some last minute shopping before we headed home to get ready for our evening together. I was looking forward to the "getting ready" almost as much as I was looking forward to the dinner and dancing and other things that would follow. Pampering each other in the shower was probably our favorite pastime. Like always I enjoyed rubbing Kelli's legs and underarms down with her lemon scented shave gel, and her hardening nipples let me know it was something she really liked too. Then the gentle scrape, scrape, scrape as I removed the hair from her body ever so slowly. This time, however, when I trimmed her pussy, I also moved my head in closer and began to lick her red and swollen labia in time with my razor strokes. Soon I had her against the wall and shaking in orgasmic bliss, and I finished her off with a deep tip-toes kiss while fondling her creamy breasts.

I had her in the palm of my hand until she turned the tables on me by really washing and conditioning the base of my tail much more than was necessary. It was one of my most erogenous zones and it wasn't long until I was pushed up with my front against the wall, my hands on the tiles to keep my balance, Kelli's fingers moving in and out of my dripping pussy, and the first of what ended up being three jolting orgasms ripped through my center. It affected me so much that it took me several minutes to realize that Kelli was finishing with my hair and body, and was pulling me back under the water flow to rinse.

"You may know how to get me hot sweetie," Kelli whispered in my ear while she removed the soap from our bodies, "But I know all the ways to get you hotter."

And with that she gently licked from the center of my jaw to where it joined my neck, and then nipped my skin with her teeth causing me to shudder once more and nearly collapse into her arms.

"If you keep doing that to me, we won't make it to dinner baby," I whispered back. "Though that would not be such a terrible thing."

Kelli chuckled then and replied, "Yeah, but I'm hungry for more than noodles sweetie, and I know how much you love dancing with me."

I nodded to her then, because I really was looking forward to getting dolled up and dancing with Kelli, staking my claim on her as it were. So, I reluctantly shut off the water and we both dried each other off, which caused a few more short delays that were well worth it, and went to our rooms to get dressed. Because we wanted to surprise each other with our outfits, I was dressing in our room and Kelli had set up her things in the guest room.

I took the time to really rub myself down again with my honey scented lotion, and stretched out my legs and arms so that I would feel loose and free as I danced later. For makeup I added a smoky silver eyeshadow with a thin eyeliner to allow my purple hair to take center stage, and a deep maroon lip color to upstage my hair. Since my transformation I had not ever needed much makeup to make a statement and so I tried to keep it simple. I slipped on a tiny black lace thong that left nothing to the imagination and then made sure that the deep red color on my fingers and toes was touched up and as smooth as glass.

The dress that I had picked to wear for Kelli was a red, strapless, shimmering number with a slit up the two sides that came to just below where my thong would sit. It gave the illusion of no panties while still allowing for the bare minimal coverage that my underwear allowed. It had also been tailored with a near invisible flap in the back that allowed my tail to sway freely behind me, while still accentuating the curves of my ass. Once I had put on the black strappy 4 inch heels I had purchased I was finished and ready to kill, and I made my way out to the living room to wait for Kelli to finish.

I was seated on one of our barstools with my legs crossed and my hands placed in my lap just so, and I was ready for Kelli to come out of the guest room and be stunned into silence with my looks and charms. Instead, I was the one who could not speak when she came out, and I nearly fell off the stool. God she was beautiful.

She was in a high neckline little black dress that had a sheer cutout panel over her chest that displayed her cleavage to full effect, and clung to her curves like it was painted on. The sides of the dress from hem to arm were nothing but a herringbone pattern of straps that revealed the fact that the only thing she was wearing was the dress. Her lips were a soft red and her eyes were shaded in the same color, and the lining made the green color of her irises pop. She had finished the look with a pair of shiny black ankle boots with a three inch heel, and her hair fell in soft ringlets over her left shoulder. She was both demure and oozing a sex appeal at the same time, and I realized I had covered my mouth in a silent gasp.

"So I take it you like the outfit," Kelli crooned to me as she sauntered towards me with swaying hips.

"Oh god, Kelli! I don't know what to say," I replied, and caressed her face with my hand as she stepped into my embrace.

"Your eyes, hands, and your smile are saying more than you ever could, and I love you all the more for it."

I kissed her then, gently, so as not to ruin our carefully done lips and took her by the hand.

"Ok, you were right before, and I'm hungry too," I said while looking up into her sparkling green eyes. "Let's go and have dinner and then I want to dance with you until our feet fall off."

We both laughed at that and then grabbed our purses as we headed out for our car, ready to take the night by storm. Dinner at a new upscale sushi restaurant we'd seen was fantastic, and I'm sure that we had raised the blood sugar of everyone there to dangerous levels due to our habit of sitting on the same side of the table and feeding each other. It the past month and a half we had run into a couple of bible thumpers who damned us to hell for our terrible sin and our audacity to flaunt it in public, and we graciously thanked them for their kind concern for our souls, after which we promptly ignored them and anything else they had to say. More often, however, I would get odd looks as the first cat-girl someone had seen, but most people saw us for what we were, a young couple very much in love.

After dinner Kelli took us both to a local jazz club, and we danced and danced and danced. If I hadn't already told you, I love jazz music, and being able to share that with her thrilled me beyond belief. Kelli had picked up on the basic moves and was a really good dancer for a beginner, and we moved and swayed over the floor happy to be in each other's arms. The slow numbers were the best part of the evening, however, and I loved being able to move in close to Kelli and to lay my head on her chest as she ran her fingers through my hair while we shuffled our feet in time to the music.

"Hey, I have an idea," Kelli whispered in my ear during one of our slow dances. "Let's get out of here and go pack a quick bag and make the drive to your parent's place tonight. We can sneak in to the house and sleep in your old room and surprise them when everyone gets there for the breakfast. What do you think?"

I giggled a bit and replied, "That sounds like a great idea. Let's go."

We left the club and made it home to quickly pack along with changing our clothes, because driving in dresses like that is not really comfortable at all. Kelli asked if I could drive because she wanted to go over the book of magic that Ali had given her while we were on the road, and I had no problem with it so I was behind the wheel. I would glance over from time to time and every time Kelli was deep in thought. She would occasionally make a note or two in the margins, which reminded me a lot of Cassandra. On occasion she would make a sort of hmmm sound or a half comment about what she was seeing in the strange little book.

"You know," she said after a while, "If you look at magic, the type of magic that Cassandra and Ali practice, there is a definite pattern and order to it. It's almost like a mathematical construct, or algorithm. I can't really explain it, but it's like I can almost see the structure of some of the magic spells this book describes."

"Well if you say it's like math, I know you've always seen solutions to problems and equations without having to slog through all the muck work to get the correct answer. Maybe this is kind of the same. Is there anything in there that would explain more about me and you, and what we will be?"

Kelli frowned then and flipped back through a couple of pages before answering.

"Well, Ali only gave me a very basic explanation of this book, but from what I can understand, and from what we have back at the apartment, the better description for what we may be is bond-mates, not soul-mates. It's a subtle difference in language, but it's important. From what I can gather the magic that was activated when we kissed senses our emotions and personalities and links two people who are most compatible with each other at that moment. So it may not really be a matter of fate, but one of proximity and an already existing emotional bond."

I nodded then said, "It would not be a very efficient system to give a potential Neko such a short time to find their one soul-mate, if such a person existed. So what you are saying is if there is a strong emotional bond between two people that any two people can form that bond and activate the transformation?"

"That's what it looks like to me, though I'm certainly glad I was the one you picked," she said as she kissed the back of my hand.

"Well, my love, now that my eyes have opened I don't think that there is anyone else I could or would chose."

Kelli giggled and replied, "Wow. We are so sappy aren't we sweetie?"

"No comment," I protested as I shook my head and started giggling too.

Kelli went back to studying the magic book then, while I continued on towards my parent's house, the miles flowing along like a lazy river. The drive always took about three hours, and sometimes it seemed shorter or longer depending on the circumstance. Tonight, it seemed to pass very, very slowly. I was still sort of hung up on what my parent's would say about my transformation, what they would think now that their daughter was a Neko. Would it be like everyone else I had run into up to now, where the surprise was not that I had cat like features, but that I was the first one that they had seen, even though I was their child. Would that be part of the magic that was transforming me? I just did not know. Between Kelli and me, though, we would figure it all out.

Eventually we got to my parent's house and we parked the car on the street so that we did not wake anyone up pulling into the long driveway. We got to the porch, and both of us took our shoes off so that we would be quiet as we snuck into the house. I slowly unlocked the door and we quietly made our way into the house, and I locked up behind us as silently as I could. We then made our way to the stairs leading down into the lower level, and were quietly giggling together as we successfully made it into my room. We tossed our bags in the corner and then got undressed and crawled under the covers of my bed. It was not nearly as big as the bed we shared in our apartment, but we liked cuddling close as we slept so it was roomy enough. I was still nervous about the next morning, but with Kelli spooned against my back while she was rubbing my ears and kissing my neck soon had me relaxed and I drifted off into a pleasant sleep.

I woke up the next morning as Kelli was pulling on a pair of yoga pants and an oversized t-shirt, and she grinned at me as I laid there looking at her.

"Morning sleepyhead. You ready for this," she asked.

"God no! I am so freaking out right now. What are they going to say?"

Kelli cocked her head to the side and thought for a second before she replied, "Well, if it's like everyone else that we've come across then they aren't going to say anything. They won't remember you any other way. If they do notice, well, they are our parents and I think they will still love you no matter what."

Kelli then took me into her arms and kissed me with all of the love she could muster, and I melted into her warm embrace. She then held me for a couple of minutes while stroking my hair, whispering nothing but love into my ear. Then she stood up and bent over to give me one last tender kiss and turned to the door.

"I'm going to head up, ok," she asked and I nodded. "Just get dressed and come up soon. No hiding, or I will personally come back down and drag you upstairs no matter how dressed you are or not."

"Fine, I will be up in a minute," I replied after sticking my tongue out at her, and with a final chuckle Kelli left my room and made her way upstairs.

I heard both sets of our parents exclaim in delight as she moved into the kitchen, and with my Neko hearing I could hear their conversation as if I was in the room with them. I believe I've mentioned it before, but it bears repeating that because we grew up together nearly all of our lives, living next door to each other for all of that time, we both looked to each other's parents as just a second mother and father. And our parents treated the both of us as equal daughters and sisters. It was a wonderful way to grow up, and one of the best traditions that we had as a family was the Valentine's Day breakfast. It was kind of cool that Kelli and I now had a Valentine to bring to the festivities, even if it meant that it was still just the six of us.

"Oh Kelli, it's so great to see you again," I heard my mom exclaim, as Kelli giggled, probably because one of our dads hugged her while lifting her off of the floor. Some things never change.

"Is Myka here with you already," her mom asked. "Let me guess, she is still in bed."

"No mom, she's up. She just needed a couple minutes longer to get dressed than I did," Kelli whispered loudly, not thinking that I could still hear her.

"MYKA ANN CARLISLE," my dad shouted in his booming voice.

He was followed right after by Kelli's dad, "GET YOUR LAZY BONES OUTTA THAT BED AND GET UP HERE LITTLE GIRL!"

"Do you think she could hear you two at all," Kelli's mom said in a mocking tone to the two men in the house.

"What," I heard one of our dad's say, in an effort to act innocent of wrong doing, and everyone in the kitchen had a laugh at that.

By this time I had pulled on a pair of sweat shorts and a somewhat modest belly shirt and I made my way to the door, feeling like I had a molten ball of lead in my stomach. I really hoped my parents would be ok with what I was now, or that the magic would have done its thing to them so I didn't have to worry about it, but I had put this off for too damn long.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I grumbled as I made my way slowly up the stairs.

I got to the open doorway that lead into the family and kitchen areas of the house, and I rounded the corner and was immediately pulled into a spinning hug like Kelli probably had been, and I giggled in spite of the fear that I was feeling at that moment.

"Hi dad," I gushed as my actual dad swung me around a second time and kissed me noisily on the cheek.

"Hey there little girl," he answered back. "We weren't expecting you for another hour or two so this is a very pleasant surprise."

No one had said anything yet, and I turned and gave my other dad a hug as well while Kelli looked on with a smile and a mischievous glint in her eye. Maybe the magic had done its job here too, and I began to relax some. I should have known, however, that I would not be that lucky.

"Oh dear god, Myka," my mom exclaimed at that moment. "Were you just down in your room making all of us wait so you could put on some silly cat costume to tease us with. That is so like you."

I sighed at that point and pushed away from my dad and stood by Kelli who took my trembling hand in hers. I then looked up at my parents with all of the fear and tension that I had felt over this moment evident in my now tear filled eyes. I used my other hand to wipe away some of the moisture and I took a deep shuddering breath before I began.

"Mom, dad," I said, and it was clear that I was addressing all of them. "There is something really big I need to tell you."

I was so close to not being able to keep things together and both moms came and took my other hand in both of theirs. God I was more frightened at this point in time than when I had woken up with an actual tail and cat ears, but Kelli squeezing my hand encouraged me to tear the Band-Aid off, so to speak.

"These aren't costume ears, and this isn't a costume tail," I blurted out, lashing my tail back and forth to make my point. "Something happened on New Year's, something pretty damn wonderful, but I've been scared as to how you all would react."

"What do you mean, those aren't costume pieces," Kelli's mom asked then.

It was Kelli who spoke next, however.

"Go on mom, both of you, touch them. Feel them. It's ok."

My mom at that point reached up and gently tugged on my left ear, causing it to twitch a bit. She jerked her hand back at that and gasped like she had been burnt, and my heart sank further in my chest, if that was possible. While that was happening, Kelli had guided her mom's hand to the base of my tail and encouraged her to pet and scratch it. Almost like reflex, as her hand moved over my sensitive tail, I closed my eyes and began to purr contentedly. I looked over at my dads to see what their reaction was and both of them were lounging around the table looking at me with curiosity in their eyes, but were content to wait until their wives had had their turn.

"What happened Myka? How in the world did this happen," my mom asked.

"Did you go through some lab experiment to earn a little money," Kelli's mom gently asked as well. "If that's why you did it you could have come to us for help, you know," the last being said with a warm smile.

"Can you tell us what happened," my dad asked, finally.

"Yeah, I can," I replied. "But, before I do I need to ask how much you all believe in the possibility that magic exists?"

"All of you need to keep an open mind at this point," Kelli said somewhat forcefully, drawing attention to herself for the moment. "The story is a little strange, and most of it is probably hard to believe unless you've lived it, but we have both lived it, so listen and try to believe just a little bit."

123456...9