Myka's Tail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood at that point and helped me to my feet, pulling me into a warm embrace, despite my nudity. She kissed me noisily on both cheeks, and one final time on my forehead before cupping my face in her hands and staring into my eyes.

"Learn, grow, and love my child, and there will be nothing you cannot do," Millicent said to me before turning away to walk into the woods.

"Wait, Nana," I called after her. "When will I see you again?"

"Oh child," she answered while looking back over her shoulder. "I will be around, and will be there in your hour of need, never you fear."

And with that Millicent walked slowly into the woods as a thick mist rose up to obscure her passage and I knew in that moment that I was alone again. I turned then to go back to where Kelli lay, and before I could even take a step I opened my eyes to find I was still wrapped in her arms, with sunlight streaming through the trees signaling the start of the new day. I leaned my head up to her lips and kissed her gently and watched with a smile on my face as Kelli opened her eyes to look at me.

"Morning sweetie," she said, the slur of slumber still in her voice.

"Hi babe," I replied. "How'd you sleep?"

"Mmm, after last night, I had the most wonderful dreams. It was almost like a continuation of our evening."

Kelli rolled away slightly and stretched her body out to start her day, her beautiful breasts falling naturally to the sides of her chest as she lay there on her back. My gasp seemed to surprise us both and Kelli sat up with a concerned look on her face.

"What's wrong sweetie," she asked.

"When did you decide to get a tattoo," I asked, but knowing that the tattoo I was currently pointing at had not been there the night before.

Kelli looked down to where I was pointing and there on her right breast was a brilliant butterfly tattoo that perfectly matched the one I had on my mons, just above the labia. Her butterfly, however, looked as if it was perched on her areola, ready to take flight at any moment. I do have to admit that it looked rather fetching on Kelli, and if I had not been a little freaked out about how it got there I would have jumped her in an instant. The confused look on her face let me know that she had no idea how it got there either, but in that moment I remembered the burning pain that shot through my hand at the climax of our last orgasm.

"Umm, babe, what do you remember about the last ten minutes or so that we were using your double sided toy," I asked, blushing a bit at the memory.

Kelli blushed a little as well and then answered, "All I remember is that it was the most incredible series of climaxes I have ever felt, and they nearly caused my brain to shut down."

"Do you remember a burning pain that happened when we came together that final time, when we screamed ourselves hoarse?"

Kelli thought for a moment longer before replying, "Not really. Again, the pleasure of all of the consecutive orgasms were almost painful, and that and your love is all I can remember."

"Well," I said, while brushing her new tattoo with my fingers, causing her nipple to stiffen and Kelli to gasp in arousal. "I was really gripping your breast during that final climax and I was trying not to hurt you, but when we both screamed out as we came I felt a very hot burning pain in my hand, right over your nipple."

"Do you think..." Kelli gasped as the impact of my realization hit her.

"I think that my magic, your magic, some magic, caused this tattoo to appear. The best way I can really describe it is that I sorta magically branded you," I replied with a contrite look on my face. "I really didn't mean to."

Kelli then took my face in her hands and kissed me so tenderly, letting her tongue play over my lips and causing me to moan with desire.

"If I was to allow anyone to brand me, sweetie, it would be you," she told me. "And I kind of like it. We match now," and she brushed her fingers over my butterfly, causing shivers to rip up my spine.

We then laid back and snuggled together for a while longer, allowing our tongues to dance again with each other, and letting our hands gently roam over the familiar curves and planes of our bodies. There was no way we were going to have sex again for at least a few more hours, because the previous night's exertions required more time for rest and recovery. It was pleasant, however, to just hold, kiss, and caress each other, and to revel in the feel of being close as lovers. After a short time, however, Kelli rolled over and pulled a watch out of her bag to check the time.

"Wow," she exclaimed, surprise evident on her face. "It's almost noon. We need to get packed up so we can get back to the house and clean up before getting on the road. If we wait too much longer we will probably get back way later than we want."

"Well, I blame you," I giggled as I shook my finger at her. "If someone hadn't been so randy last night..."

"Oh really, missy," Kelli interrupted. "I seem to recall someone asking to be fucked, and enjoying it so much that she squirted all over my face."

"Yeah, yeah," I taunted as I got up on my hands and knees, allowing my tail to swish back and forth in lazy contentment. "If you had just..."

And with that Kelli tackled me to the ground and with an evil laugh she began to tickle me, causing me to squirm and shriek.

"I'll show you yeah, yeah," she growled and increased the intensity of her tickling.

For the next few minutes we wrestled and fought with each other, pinching and pulling and tickling the other, hoping to gain the upper hand. Kelli got one up on me briefly by giving one of my nipple piercings a strong pull and twist, causing me to yowl out in pain, allowing her to pin me to the ground. I used my added strength and agility at that point to get out from under her and I bit her ass cheek hard enough to make her shriek and to leave a red mark. Eventually we both just fell into the other's arms and broke out in laughter for several minutes, enjoying the fun and spontaneity that we had with each other.

Eventually, however, the need to get on the road got us moving again. We packed up the bedding and our toys, and got dressed in the clothes we had brought to head back to the house in, making sure to gather up everything we brought. Our parents had taught us well, in that whatever we brought out to the cabin needed to be brought back so that the area remained clean, and Kelli and I had always lived by that rule. It meant that we always had a nice place to come back to, and that was important to us.

We walked back to my parent's house, holding hands and laughing together, just enjoying the bliss of being in love. I knew I would need to tell Kelli about my dream and my conversation with Millicent soon, but I wanted us to enjoy the carefree feelings for a little while longer before bringing up serious things. We stumbled into the back door of the house still laughing and giggling about nothing in particular, and I pulled her into a scorching kiss as I swung the door shut with my foot. Kelli had leaned into the lip lock at first, but then pulled back and tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at where she was now pointing, and I felt the heat of embarrassment blossom in my cheeks as I finally noticed our moms sitting together on the couch having coffee.

"Oh, shit," I exclaimed. "Sorry about that mom."

"Well, I would appreciate it if you would watch your mouth young lady," my mom chided as Kelli's mom giggled into her cup. "But I must say it was wonderful seeing young love again."

It was Kelli's mom who motioned us over to sit, and we joined them on the floor of our living room after getting our own coffee.

"I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful gift Myka," Kelli's mom giggled as she took another sip from her mug. "The boys are still worn out."

My mom nodded in agreement and replied, "Oh yeah, and they will probably be out for another hour at least. It was that damn good."

At this comment we all burst out laughing and moved on to talk about other mundane things that women talk about with each other. They grilled us about our night, though they didn't want every last detail. I think that they just wanted hear from us about our love for each other, and, well, women do talk about sex more than men so...

After a wonderful time talking with our moms, we grabbed a quick shower together and finished gathering our stuff and getting it into the car, and by the time we were done our dads had awakened from their night's fatigue and had joined us all for lunch. I was thrilled as I looked at each of our parent's faces and saw in them the love that they had for each other and for us, and it was so obvious that I didn't even need to rely on my new power to know it was there.

After eating there was about ten rounds of hugs and farewells, and advice given and taken. I promised Kelli's dad again that she and I would meet with his friend, Rick, and learn more than just basic self-defense. I promised our moms that I would keep both families informed of everything we could and Kelli and I both agreed to watch out for each other and to always communicate. It was the kind of advice you only get from concerned parents, and we took it for what it was. And finally we got into the car, loaded down with left-overs and snacks, and headed back to our lives, school, and our apartment.

After about twenty minutes on the road Kelli sensed something was up because I had been silently pensive that entire time. I knew she was concerned and I started to open my mouth to let her know what was up, but she beat me to the punch.

"What's wrong sweetie? You seem agitated, and you haven't said anything since we left."

I sighed and then answered, "Yeah, I am. I knew I would have to talk about this on the ride home, but it's still hard to bring it up. I had the dream again."

Kelli placed her hand over mine as I opened up about having nearly the same nightmare as I had had before, and she dismissed my apology for not bringing it up sooner. She understood me wanting to have as much happy time with each other and our families as possible and told me that bringing it up now was the perfect time.

"There's more though," I continued. "After I came out of the nightmare, I was still in a dream, and I met Millicent there."

"Really," Kelli gasped in surprise. "What was she like?"

"She was very nice, and reminded me a lot of my Nana. In fact, I couldn't help but call her Nana in the dream."

Kelli giggled at this and motioned for me to continue.

"So, she gave me some warnings about asking too much about the path I was going to walk, and I think she was telling me to not ask her to try and tell me about my future and what was going to happen. She said it could be dangerous and not actually help, but hurt."

"Well, knowing beforehand could make you second guess decisions you would make and that never ends well," Kelli agreed.

I nodded to her and then replied, "Yeah. Though she did give me a few hints about some of the enemies we may face soon."

I then spent the next hour going over what Millicent had told me, with all of her cautions and her advice. I told Kelli about how I was able to watch the grandmotherly bonds of love form between us and we both agreed that Millicent was someone we could trust completely. After I had finished with my narrative we spent the rest of our trip thinking, discussing, and philosophizing about what this would mean, and how we could best be prepared. It wasn't a terribly productive talk, but it pointed us in some study directions, and allowed us to come up with other questions that we could ask Cassandra and Ali when we saw them next.

A while later we pulled into our apartment and got ourselves unpacked. We ate from the stash that our parents had sent us home with, and sat down to just enjoy a movie for the rest of the evening. We spent the rest of the night snuggling in shorts and tank tops, covered in a blanket on our couch, watching the latest sappy rom-com we could stream, and talking about nothing in particular. After the movie we got undressed and ready for sleep, and snuggled deep under the covers, our naked bodies pressed deliciously together.

"I love you dear Myka," Kelli whispered and kissed me once more.

"And I love you my sweet Kelli," I replied with my hand on her cheek.

Sleep found us quickly then, and I marveled again that I had found the love of my life in my best friend as we both slipped from consciousness.

1...456789