Myka's Tail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli's dad looked at me with his piercing blue grey eyes and pointed at my heart like he had done many times in the past when he was giving me or Kelli advice. It was a sign that meant that what he was saying at that moment was serious, and deserved serious consideration, and Kelli and I had always treated his words as such.

"Myka, I know from the way you look right now that you are scared, and you have said it's because of what we would think. You tell us what you have to tell us, and no matter how strange, how scary, or how totally out of left field it is, we will all do our best to understand. Is that clear?"

From his tone, and the way he looked around at everyone there, it was plain that what he had just said was more for our other parent's benefit than it was mine. I was so grateful for his strength and his resolve at that moment, and I wiped my eyes one last time and nodded to him. I steeled my nerves and straightened my spine, and just for the giggles that it gave Kelli I used my tail to swat at my mom's hand as she was trying to play with its fur.

"You can play with it later," I said, grumpily, causing everyone else to chuckle too. "I have to tell you a story now."

And with that I began to tell the narrative of how I came to be a Neko, and what that meant, as far as we had been able to figure out. I left out pretty much all of the naughty bits, because who in their right mind would tell their parent's that sort of thing. I was grateful for Kelli as well, as she stepped in to offer her point of view and her belief in the magic that occurred on New Year's. Our parents had questions for us also, and we answered them to the best of our ability over the next hour. It went over better than I had expected it to, and was going so smoothly that by the time we were half way through my dad started cooking the Valentine's breakfast and we finished the amazing story and all of the remaining questions while eating around the table together.

"If you need any more evidence that this is real, take a look at this," Kelli said, and pulled the newspaper clipping that she had shown Cassandra and Ali. "This is last September's newspaper and we were both in this picture. A picture which now has Myka's ears and tail in it. And I promise you, she was not wearing a costume at the time and was not a Neko either. I know because I was there."

Everyone was around the table by now, looking at the photo, and wondering what was going on. I understood that they were all probably having a tough time accepting everything that we were telling them, but I hoped that our parents believed some of it at least. My dad then asked my mom to grab one of the scrap books that had my pictures in it so we could all take a look and see if any other pictures had changed. As my mom laid the book she had pulled from one of the book shelves out and opened it, we all eagerly looked over her shoulders to see what was there. My heart fell again, for the third time that day, as none of my pictures that my parent's had were changed.

"I'm not sure why these pictures haven't changed," Kelli said. "I really thought they should have."

"I don't know why they haven't either," my dad replied. "But to tell you the truth, I really don't care why. You both are my daughters, and it is clear that something happened that involved magic, as you believe it. If you believe it, then I will believe it for you both."

Everyone else nodded voiced their agreement with my dad, and our mom's squeezed our hands in support of everything that we had explained. I was so happy at that point that my heart nearly burst with joy, and my fears as to what my family would say evaporated into thin air.

"Oh my god, look," Kelli's mom gasped, pointing at the picture album that my mom was still holding.

We all looked down at it and what we saw made everyone exclaim in surprise. We all watched in amazement as every picture in the book that had me in it slowly changed. My hair faded to the light but brilliant purple that it is currently, and ears began to show up on the top of my head. We also watched my tail appear in all of the pictures that it would be visible in as well. It was kind of like watching a fade effect from the movies, and now there was proof for the rest of my family that what had happened was beyond natural.

"Well I'll be damned," both of my dad's said at the same time, then punched each other and played a round of Jinx while we all laughed at them.

"I wonder why they all changed now," my mom asked then, while everyone else was lost in thought.

"Perhaps when you all accepted that what Myka and I were telling you as the truth, that was the trigger that allowed the magic to do its work," Kelli guessed. "I can't be sure, but I will bring it up to some friends that are knowledgeable in this sort of thing."

"Who are these friends, hun, if you don't mind me asking," Kelli's mom asked, getting nods and agreement from all of our parents as well.

I breathed a small sigh of frustration and then answered, "We can't really tell you. We made a promise to keep their parts in my transformation secret, because if other people knew about it, the power that goes along with the magic involved, it might fall into the wrong hands and be corrupted. Just know that our friends have been working for generations to keep the power of the Neko in the right hands and with the right people."

"Well, I may not like it," my mom huffed. "But if you both trust them then I will accept that you will tell us what we can and tell us when we shouldn't know something. All I, and the rest of us ask is that you don't keep us completely in the dark."

"That's fair," Kelli replied as I nodded to everyone. "But remember, this situation is new to both of us as well, so we are learning about it almost as much as you are."

"You and Myka keep referring to what is going on as if it involves both of you somehow," Kelli's dad commented. "How does it involve you other than Myka being your friend? How did you become involved sweetheart?"

Kelli and I sighed at that point and took each other's hand. This was the other thing that we needed to bring up, and now it had sort of been put out there. Kelli looked at me then, and nodded her head slightly to me.

"Ok. One of the catalysts, for a lack of a better term that caused the magic to activate was that I had to find and have very strong emotions for the person who would become my bond mate, and when I say very strong emotions I mean love. Are you with me so far?"

Everyone nodded or indicated that they understood and wanted me to continue.

"So, at midnight on New Year's everyone at the big dance area at the party we were at trading kisses to celebrate the turn of the year. I kinda got pushed, turned and had closed my eyes when I stumbled into someone's arms and I kissed her. God did I kiss her, and it was probably the most sensual and romantic kiss I have ever had."

I paused for a moment and it was clear that our moms were hanging on my every word, along with Kelli's dad, but I saw that my dad had a thoughtful look on his face and I had a suspicion that he had figured this part out. I chuckled a bit at this because I knew that my dad getting it before she did would irritate mom to no end.

"Well who was it," my mom asked excitedly.

"And why did you not bring them to meet us? And when..." Kelli's mom asked and then stopped for a second. "What do you mean, her?"

I giggled a bit at that and replied, "I kissed her. Yes I kissed a girl who became the person that could be my bond mate, and I did bring her home to meet you all."

As I said this last I gently kissed the back of Kelli's hand and nuzzled into her chest, letting everything soak in for our parents. It was my dad's booming laughter that surprised us all, and he continued to laugh and slap his knee as if he had just heard the funniest joke ever. In fact, it made Kelli and I laugh as well.

"Dan Carlisle, what in god's name is so damned funny," my mom chided him, as my dad began to wipe the tears of mirth from his eyes.

He then smacked Kelli's dad on the arm and snapped his fingers before he held out his hand in a very insistent manner. We were all confused at this but he just snapped his fingers again, clearly expecting something from Kelli's dad.

"Well shit," her dad swore, and pulled out his wallet and passed over a couple of bills to mine.

"Would either of you like to explain what is going on," Kelli's mom asked the two of them, with fire in her eyes.

"Well, about 5 years ago, I bet Steve 20 bucks that before you two were out of college," my dad said pointing to us, "that you would be together. As in serious relationship together. I win."

"You mean you placed a bet on our daughters' sexual orientation?! That's kind of shitty of you if you ask me," her mom replied.

"Wait a minute! I didn't make a bet on orientation, or political views, or anything else. I just knew and know our daughters, and they were so close growing up that I saw them together as clear as I see them now. Gay, straight; doesn't matter. They loved each other this much then, and still do now, and I dare you to tell me or them otherwise," my dad finished with a defiant look in his eye.

I went over to him then, and leaned up on tip toes to kiss him on the cheek.

"You saw us together, like this, that long ago and you are ok with it," I whispered.

"Yes sweetheart, I did. And yes, by god, am I ok with it," my dad answered, and enfolded me in his strong arms in a comforting hug.

It took me a moment to realize that I was trembling in my dad's arms, tears running down my face, weeping in both joy and relief that all of the monumental changes that had happened over the last month or so were ok, and our family was ok with it. Kelli came up behind me at that point and put her arms around me and dad, and then everyone else followed and we spent several long minutes in a huge family embrace, with not a dry eye in the house.

It was my mom that got us moving again, assigning all of us to the various chores that needed to be done to clean up from breakfast. After we were done, our moms drug Kelli and me into the living room to ask us a million questions about everything under the sun. Yes we loved each other and, yes, we were in love with each other. Yes, we had moved in together. Kelli was making sure I was eating right. Yes, we were keeping up with our classes. No, no scientists had come to ask about my ears and tail, and we explained again about how we believed that the magic that fueled the transformation bent reality enough that my being a Neko was considered normal but rare. The questions kept coming for probably twenty minutes, and I would occasionally glance over at our dads, sitting around the table talking about whatever. They were the lucky ones, not getting grilled for the umpteenth time.

Then mom asked about what had happened with Alan, and that opened up a very hairy line of questioning. I explained again about Alan's cheating, which led to Cassandra's shop that first day, which pointed to the McAlister's party and what we were doing there the whole time. Now Kelli and I had kept the unnecessary details, and nearly all the sexual details, to a bare minimum, but when Kelli's mom catches a scent she is worse than an alligator for letting go. Eventually some detail of the sexual nature of my transformation was pulled begrudgingly from Kelli and me, and eventually her mom picked up on and teased out the slightest hint from the two of us about Paul. All I could think at that point was Oh Shit.

"So you are basically telling us that even though you two got together on New Year's, that there is some other boy still in the picture. And you are ok with this Kelli?"

"Mom, it's not exactly what you think," Kelli replied. "There is a lot more to the story, and it has everything to do with Myka's transformation."

"Well I can't wait to hear this," my mom muttered, as our dads came over to join us.

I heaved a frustrated sigh at that point and launched into a bit more detailed description of what my transformation was going to mean. It was difficult to explain to my parents about my aspect, the Aspect of Love, and what that entailed. They all had a hard time accepting that I was going to probably have several different lovers, and that Kelli both knew and accepted this. It seemed to go over a tiny bit better when we mentioned that we knew that Kelli would have to share my body with others but that my heart and soul were hers and only hers.

"Look mom, I don't mind that I will be sharing some of Myka with others, because that is who she is now. I'm ok with it, as long as she includes me when she shares," Kelli retorted, and then gasped while covering her mouth when she realized what she had said.

"Well, I didn't mean to pry and judge, and I'm sorry. I just want to know that my babies are safe, and are being careful. You will be careful won't you?"

"Yes, mom, we will be careful," I replied. "And if we are able to form the permanent bond between us then there will be a lot more magical protection added to the mix as well."

I realized my mistake at that moment, having mentioned that Kelli and I had not yet permanently bonded with each other. That led to more questions, and we were asked point blank whether we had considered just letting the opportunity pass without forming the bond so that I could go back to being a human girl rather than a Neko. It made my heart jump in my chest when both Kelli and I shot that idea down with no hesitation at all. If at all possible, we were going to figure out how to make my transformation permanent and all that that entailed.

"Look," my dad interrupted quickly. "They clearly have made a well thought out decision, and we need to trust them and let them follow their hearts. Otherwise they will resent us for getting in the way of something that they clearly feel is very important."

"I know, Dan, I know," my mom replied. "But this is just so different, and..."

"No buts, Mary. This is their decision and their life to live. We will let them live it and be here to offer advice when we can, and always love them both."

And with that my dad effectively ended a line of questioning that was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable, and both Kelli and I were grateful to him for the reprieve.

"Well now that that's settled," Kelli's dad piped up. "What are your plans for the rest of today and the rest of the weekend girls?"

It was Kelli that jumped in first and said, "Well, I have a few errands to run that may take a couple of hours, and then I thought Myka and I might go to see the new museum exhibit a little bit later."

"That sounds like a lot of fun," her mom replied.

"Then, a bit later, Myka and I have to get ready because we were going to go and spend the night at the cabin," Kelli said, with a shy little giggle.

My dad shook his head then and muttered with a grin, "God, I don't even want to know. Just make sure you two bring enough blankets and such because even though it is normally warmer here, it can still get a bit chilly at night. And just for the record, if we were all a little younger, two of us might have already claimed that spot."

My mom looked scandalized and smacked him on the arm, while Kelli's parents just chuckled at the joke.

"Anyway," Kelli said while jumping up and giving me a quick kiss. "I have to get going or I'm going to run out of time."

"Later babe," I called after her as she headed for the door. "And hurry back. I already miss you."

Kelli waved as she grabbed her keys and headed out to her car, a definite bounce in her step, just another thing that I loved about her. Once she left, our dads had some questions for me too. Guy questions. Our moms wanted to know about the things that were going on in our lives, especially because of the magic that we were involved with now, while our dads wanted to know if I could do any cool stuff with it. It really made me laugh at how like a couple of little kids they were while they were quizzing me about my awesome new super powers, as they put it.

I showed both of our dads that I was much stronger now, by beating them both easily in arm wrestling, and by picking each of them up and carrying them around the room, princess style. That got several laughs and a couple of surprised gasps. I mentioned that my senses, my endurance, and my agility had also improved significantly, and this was tested by playing a little two on one basketball, which neither of my dads had any chance of winning. It was still a fun game for everyone, though. While everyone was marveling at what I could now do, I explained that if Kelli and I were able to seal the final bond between us that all of these improvements would get even better, and that seemed to give Kelli's dad pause, and he asked me to spar with him so that he could see what I might be capable of in a fight.

He held black belt rank in both Kenpo and Jiu Jitsu, and had given both Kelli and I some basic self-defense instruction while we were growing up. Now, however, the look in his eye was a bit more serious and he came at me fast and hard to see how I would react. I spent the next 10 minutes dodging punches and kicks, blocking only occasionally as I was not that advanced of a fighter. I managed to avoid getting put in several holds and landed one or two hits before he called a halt so we could both catch our breath.

"That was pretty impressive, don't you think, Steve," my dad said. "You were not holding back that much were you?"

"No I wasn't, and yes that was definitely impressive," he replied. "Myka, you used a lot of the things that I taught you and Kelli, but you did so much better than you should have been able to do with the level of instruction that I gave the both of you."

I beamed at the compliment that he paid me, because when it came to fighting, Kelli's dad was all business. The serious look he had on his face now, however, wiped the smile from my face and made me wonder what I had done wrong.

Seeing my concern he quickly said, "Hey little girl, I'm not mad. You just have a lack of form and control with your movements."

I noticed that my dad was nodding his head at this as well, and while he was no expert like Kelli's dad was, he knew enough to know what he was looking at.

"You have a lot of potential, and with your greater speed, strength, and agility you could be a hell of a fighter with the right training."

"But I don't want to be a fighter. I want to finish school and maybe do counseling, or some other job in psychology," I replied in a worried tone.

"I know that it is not something you want, and normally I wouldn't push you," he said then. "But with some of the things you have talked about today, it sounds like you might end up being in a situation where you need to defend yourself. Or more importantly, defend my Kelli. Do you get what I'm trying to say?"

I sighed again, knowing that by invoking Kelli's name he had already won any argument, and nodded that I understood. And he was right, some of what we talked about all morning was that we might run into possibly dangerous situations or into individuals that might want to harm us for what I had become. I remembered that I got lucky on New Year's when I had rescued Kelli, and I almost shuddered thinking about what would have happened if I had failed her. And then it hit me. If I trained to be able to defend ourselves, it might be possible to avoid whatever outcome I had seen in my dream, and that steeled my resolve to learn what I could.

"How often do you want to get together dad," I asked.

"Actually, little girl, I probably won't be the best person to work with you. You are more than a few hours away at school, and you also need someone who will be able to objectively train you. I will send you the contact info for a friend of mine, Richard Atkinson, who lives near your school. I will call Rick and let him know you and Kelli will be contacting him about lessons. Ok?"

123456...9