N.I.P - Nina In Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,102 Followers

Ryan fired up his computer and inserted the memory card, and after a few moments' clicking they began to watch Nina's video. She blushed as she appeared onscreen, more out of embarrassment at seeing herself than at what was being revealed. She'd thought she'd gotten used to seeing her sexy side on film, but seeing it with someone else in the room with her was cringe-worthy!

Still, Ryan didn't seem to mind -- he watched, rapt, as the onscreen Nina began to strip. He was obviously enjoying the sight. Soon, they were watching as the Nina in the video lost her last bit of clothing. Nina groaned to herself at the reminder that she'd been completely naked since that moment -- almost an hour now must have passed, and in that time she'd been naked in the street, seen by who knows how many people, and now to top it all she was sitting naked in her friend's kid brother's bedroom watching with him the amateur porn she'd hoped would have remained a secret venture.

At least I look good on the screen, she consoled herself. Suddenly, the pretence of modesty seemed absurd. Ryan was watching a video clip in which she revealed her entire body and yet here she was covering her nipples and pubis like she'd just been caught out. She'd nothing left to hide from this boy -- so why not sit comfortably?

Slowly she adjusted her position, sitting on her hands in absence of anywhere else to put them. At first, Ryan didn't appear to have noticed, but then he glanced sideways and his eyes widened as he realised Nina was not just naked now but no longer making any attempt to cover herself. Her breasts were bared, her nipples standing to attention. Her seated position hid her most intimate parts but the neatly groomed patch of hair between her legs was clearly visible, and although she blushed again at his gaze she held her courage and made no move to cover herself.

Ryan swallowed, suddenly a little nervous at the sight of Nina naked in all her glory. The video clip played on, forgotten.

"I think I know what else I want from you," he said, his voice trembling slightly. Nina reminded herself that he was probably not that used to the company of naked ladies, not at his age. For someone so inexperienced he was doing a good job of staying in control. She liked it.

"What?" she asked, looking at him through bashful half-closed eyes. She was excited now, no more embarrassment, but she wanted to remain in her act, continue to appear demure and reluctant; it was more fun that way.

"I want to see the rest of the performance."

She didn't ask for a further explanation -- none was necessary really. Ryan meant that he wanted what they guys on the cam sites were paying her for; only this time her payment would be the dress she needed to get out of here.

She stood, every last pretence of modesty abandoned. "Do you have any music?" she asked. To Ryan's request she be more specific, she listed a few songs, sensuous R&B or mellow trippy rockers, the sort of music she preferred to have on when she worked. At her third suggestion, Ryan nodded and with a few more clicks he'd started up the tune, and as the bassline pulsed low and sultry from the speakers, Nina began.

She turned her back to Ryan, rolling her hips slightly, a sexy sway, tentative at first, all "this is my first time, please be gentle", but her dancing soon became more expressive and sensual, until she was positioned, hands just above her kneed, squatting and approximating something like twerking (as best she could pull off), the maximum of emphasis on her bare bottom. Ryan gawped, and she beckoned him to turn his chair as she sashayed towards his bed. She knelt on the dark-blue covers, hands on her bare hips, rolling at the waist, pushing her full breasts, and then began to run her hands down her soft body, brushing closer and closer to her womanhood.

She'd been achingly aroused for an age now, and it was all she could do to maintain the pace of her routine when her body cried out for the most intimate touch. Finally she could stand it no longer and, still swaying sensuously, she began to massage her wet pussy lips.

Soon, the dance had been abandoned and Nina was leaning back, legs akimbo, thrusting her fingers in and out of herself. She was wet beyond belief, the act the culmination of an afternoon she would never forget, and she needed little stimulation before she felt the beginnings of her orgasm. She used both hands now, working her clit and feeling her other fingers inside her cunt, until her unrestrained moans began and soon she was gasping and crying out as she came, eyes watering, bent legs trembling as the performance became genuine ecstasy.

She withdrew her hands, momentarily dazed, looking up at Ryan through dishevelled hair and makeup running and smeared by her sweat and effort. But it was only a moment, as she noticed the boy was as stunned as she had been, leaning back in his chair, eyes fixed on her, and a noticeable bulge in his jeans.

He was only a few feet away and she leaned forward, reaching for him. She found his belt buckle, his zipper and the button of his jeans, and unfastened them, freeing his erect cock from his jeans and underwear. It was circumcised and big, bigger than she'd imagined, warm and strong in her hands, and Ryan offered no resistance as she stroked it, and none still as she knelt down between his parted legs and wrapped her mouth around it. He gasped in shock and delight as she began to suck him off, taking as much of his length in her mouth as she could manage, moistening him with her velvet tongue.

She wondered if she should just blow him -- the potential for awkward repercussions later might be significantly less if all she let him fuck was her mouth. But she was too far into this, too much enjoying it, to worry about that, especially when her mouth was not the only part of her hungry for cock.

So when Ryan was rock hard and his cock was wet with her spit, Nina stood and, a little awkwardly, stepped astride him as he sat on the computer chair and lowered herself. Her cunt was still wet from her masturbation and from the arousal to which this was a conclusion, and she took him into herself easily, relaxing into an unsteady position in his lap. Realising she was only precariously balanced on the small chair. Ryan turned, giving her the computer desk to lean back against and grip with her hands, and this done she began to grind her hips and ride him. He lifted up his arms, caressing her breasts, teasing her nipples, which thrilled her greatly -- but then and there she wouldn't have cared if he'd simply sat motionless while she fucked him; all she wanted was to have him inside her. She was close to cumming again, but so was Ryan, and she felt him tense and gasp as he shot his load inside her. The sensation was enough to send her back over the edge, and she climaxed again -- softer this time, less dramatic, but at greater length until at last she was satisfied, and she withdrew, wet with her arousal and his cum.

She was going to regret this, a thought intruded -- she was going to regret showing up at her friend's house naked and fucking her friend's brother; but she banished that thought, it was a thought for later. Right now was a time for her and Ryan to lay together on his bed, the clothed boy and the naked girl, and recover their strength for the next performance.

--

The second time had been even better, and they'd parted with the unspoken understanding between them that there would at least be a third; and after that, who knew?

Hurriedly, before Ryan's sister or parents would be returning home, Nina had showered and towelled herself dry. Once more clean and presentable, she'd stepped into Michelle's room and retrieved a dress which had seemed suitable enough to cover her nakedness with until she returned home. As she bade Ryan goodbye with a kiss, however, a wicked thought began to form in her head.

She looked back towards the house, until she was sure she was out of sight and Ryan was no longer watching her on her way, then Nina took the hem of her borrowed dress in both hands, lifted it up and pulled it off over her head.

She was wearing nothing else.

You've gone mad, she thought to herself -- but now that she had the dress with her, now that being naked in public wasn't something she was being forced to do but something she was choosing, she couldn't deny it had a certain appeal. If nothing else, it had brought her a lot more excitement than she'd expected to have today.

The dress dangled from her hand as she walked in the afternoon sun. If things got too scary, she'd put it back on. But for now at least, she was going to enjoy herself.

She wondered if the builders were still at work on the house in the next street, and smiled...

Requiax
Requiax
1,102 Followers