All Comments on 'Nailing Joe's Wife'

by LEBEC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So you made him short, fat, impotent and below average.

And yet he managed to land a hottie.

Not only is that overused, it detracts from the story. You tried to hard to make him a loser and makes us pity him instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Different...

Not really sure how to take the story.. Well written and a good build up, but it does leave one feeling "creepy" in that respect, it is like waking up to realize you have literally raped a friend..

I gave the writing a 3 as it's not quite my forte.

I'll not offer direction or criticism, but would read something of a different nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nebraska prime meat?

That was an exact posting in a Singers magazine from years ago. Ef

LEBECLEBECalmost 7 years agoAuthor
From the author

Years ago, I actually saw that same ad, contacted the guy, and traded some videos with him. The story is not true, of course, but the guy's name was Dale, and the "Nebraska prime beef" WAS how he advertised himself. I wonder whatever happened to him?

At the time I wrote this, I was reading a lot of stories by a guy called nonono69@hotmail.com who wrote a lot of nc rape impregnation blackmail-themed stuff, so I thought I'd experiment with that style. In other words, what would happen if a bit of curiosity as to how others see your wife could lead to something where the husband found himself in way over his head. Admittedly, a bit creepy, but that was a long time ago for me.

LEATBTLEATBTover 6 years ago
Worthy of a five!

I don't understand readers marking a story down just because it's not 'their forte'. Why not just move on to something that is?

I thought this was nicely paced and well written. Morally wrong, but all the better for it!

Nobody visits this site for Bible stories, and I hope this writer has more stories in the pipeline. Nothing wrong with a hot wife being slipped an anonymous big cock!

Loved it!

tmpforumtmpforumover 3 years ago
I remember a similar story about tennis

Since you posted a new story after some time I have read again this one. Well, the genre is non-consent and is a fantasy rape (not to be pardoned in real life), but the story has kind of positive (they remain unconscious, satisfied by the sex and with a baby; while aware of real life implications, this is fiction), if not a true "happy end". I liked the online sexual predator and the gullible dumb husband that gives in to his desires. The dildo part is unrealistic, but some stories are good because implausible. I remember a story about a wife filled with dildos (more accurately vibrators, since there is a motor) during tennis matches and impregnated by sperm contained in these devices. Also in that story, the husband was directly implied. Also I remember a website exposing her. Are you the author? If so, why not to publish it again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Meet again?

Did they ever meet again?

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomeabout 3 years ago

Great story LEBEC!! Please write more. You are one of my favorite authors. If this was a true story all would be good for everyone involved. Joe and Cathy are going to have a baby that they desperately wanted. If they have a baby boy he will be pleasing a lot of women once he growths up being that he has Dale's genes and not Joe's. And now Joe has the type of wife that he wanted. Of course she will only be able to be pleased by huge dildos or well endowed men. Maybe Dale will be able to come back in there lives to help Joe keep Cathy sexually satisfied. One thing I don't understand is why did Dale use his dogs cum in the dildo? Maybe that will come out in a later chapter.

Anthony1965Anthony19652 months ago

So hot! I love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLEBEC@LEBEC
Male looking for cuckold and impregnation stories. New blog at lebecsworld.blogspot.com. So far, just three stories posted there, but more to come soon. Check it out.