All Comments on 'Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 02'

by LordRamsay

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More words, same story

Can't really get into a detailed critique of the story because I mostly skimmed it, looking for something different or new. All I found was that no matter how many more words you used, it was just a lengthy rehash of countless other stories. It reminded me of the old kits you could buy to dress up a Volkswagen beetle as a sports car. Still the same clunker under all that chrome.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
nope

I must admit that I skipped to end of dreary tale to vote my zero and move along to some real stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I gave it 100

I am so tired of all those people who spend their days hanging around the 'loving wives' & 'interracial' sections posting sour comments without evenbothering to read the stories. It's not our fault that your wives decided you were pathetic, tiny-dicked losers and ran off with another man. Perhaps if you spent less time on porn sites and more with real people it might help.

Personally I found this a perfectly adequate stroke story, and I hope you write more: I gave it a score of 100 just to offset the zero brigade.

Sorry to sign this anonymous but I also write for this site, & if I gave my real name I'm sure the miseable crowd would rush to zero-bomb my stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another nigger with...

...a big psychological complex problem. This story was obviously written for the author's enjoyment and reveals his racist attitudes toward whites. Generally speaking, most of us would decry racism anywhere it's found. On the Literotica site, however, it is not a curse but acceptable to those who are more interested in pleasuring themselves than seeing the story for what it is. Once a man, black or white, starts demeaning others, especially women, it reveals a tremendous weakness ... namely, an inferiority complex. Most blacks never outgrow it and reveal it in their rap, in their writings, and in their behavior. Let's face it, once a nigger, always a nigger, and no amount of tax payer subsidies or "equal opportunity" bills in congress or elsewhere will make up for that. The only way they can "look down" on whites is to rape and plunder the stupid, trailer trash white women when they get the chance. That makes them feel big and powerful for a little while. Then the complex takes over again and haunts them until they find another stupid white woman to mistreat. See why it will never end? It's self-perpetuating and the blacks cannot rise above it, no matter how much the white man provides for them.

shangoshangoover 16 years ago
Didn't read it and I have no plans to do so

But you will get a "100" from me just to counteract the score you received from the anonymous "Social Scientist" that's so educated and together that he (or she) uses words like "nigger". Just like some of the "Gangsta Rappers". Hey "homeboy"! You ever use "nigger" when you're NOT hiding behind a keyboard or attending your weekly Aryan meetings? No? I didn't think so! Spineless coward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Even

Here is the 0 back to even the score from the previous poster and the story is still crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not worth reading

another discusting story writen by a braindead writer. Get a life and a job,

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The story is crap. The writing is crap and

the plot is crap. I tried to like it, I wanted to find something worthwhile in it but it was not erotic. It was boring. If this is the sort of story we can expect Ramsay, I would suggest that you take up a different hobby because you suck at this one. The idea that a self-made millionaire would be unable to act is lunacy. As well, what is the deal with religon? If they are so religous, then where are their morals? Why do you think that every woman needs 36DD breasts and gets aroused at the sight of some 13" black dick? Why not introduce leprechauns and pixies and the loch ness fucking monster because that is where your little fairy tale belongs...in the land of make believe. Your writing has only one redeeming quality. It is so bad that it makes everyone elses look good. James from Canada

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Its not my fault, you made me do it!

Yeah, we watched a movie and got hot. And then I held a gun to your head and made you become a worthless piece of trash used by people for their pleasure. You dumb shit, you fucked outside of your marriage without my knowledge or concent and became a slut for black men to use. You arent worth any more than a street corner whore. Get the hell out of my life. Actually I get tired of writers getting off to the thought, I got hard watching her so I agree with it. News to writers, watching any gal get laid will make almost any man hard. It doesnt have to be his wife, and he doesnt have to agree with what and why she is doing it, it is a natural reaction on watching someone fuck. The only thing to do with trash is to throw it away. You cant trust it, you cant use it (diseases you know), and you cant respect or love it, it is just worthless garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And The Loser wimp is u writer - a self cuckster

of the lowest squalor - well below pig droppings.<P>

The second reason you are a loser is the waste of your ability on such disgusting male humiliation - however that is probably what you need - more lose of face and disrespect for yourself. How Sad for you matie - I feel sorry for you - or not.

RansomRansomover 16 years ago
Venomous

It never fucking fails. Those of you who don't like reading interracial stories feel compelled to bitch, moan, and complain. Hey, just don't read the fucking story. Read your incest crap or whatever it is you like and leave those of us who like these stories alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disappointed?

Waited a long time for another installment.Looking forward to more,especially interested to see how she was led to her fate and how the two gardeners felt about seducing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh Give It Up on the racial Aspect

This tail sucks not because of race but for the lack of balls or normal masculinity.<P>

Human decency is insulted by the need for self disrespect to excite which has nothing to do with race.<P>

This writer has all the tools except cajonies which are needed to be a normal man or human - neither of which is what he writes about.<P>

How sad for him and his ilk who also have the need for the self disrespect of choosing to be a watching helpless pathetic cuck.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 16 years ago
How come

her ass isn't bouncing down the sidewalk??

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Priceless!!

Keep it coming LordRamsay. James must accept his new role in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVED IT

I liked the story and found it very erotic. Please continue with more chapters. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
she is worse now

than common garbage ...take her for a ride and push her over a bank down a big hill...she would be better off dead ....she is nothing now but a woman to sell to who ever wants pussy...cant have a kid by her...just sell her skank ass ...if someone wants to watch her fuck a dog enough money would buy it..her hubby needs to become her master now and make money off her ..then use that money to buy himself some good pussy

demonmangademonmangaover 16 years ago
Husbands Regret...

there is a saying that when you do something to much you'll find it turned against you. That's what James did i part 1 and now fully gets in this part. so what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Cool story, please go on and don't listen to bad comments. I like your fantasies and you write pretty well. I like it when your girls are doing it with men they don't know or just met. Like Jane in the sex shop or this girl with gardeners. Please give us more old, creapy, disgusting, arrogant, fat black men like garbagemen, janitors, bums etc.

And of course your great young hot white girls. Damn, your stories are so hot!!! Thank you for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

This story is really well written. Hope to see more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Can't wait for part 3! Keep it coming my Lord. Literotica's interraical section has not seen such hot series in a long time. As for those that condemm this story, why read it in the first place? A man's mean is another man's poison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
An Easy Scribble Requiring Little talent

Your hook for the very few sicko's into helpless male humiliation and self cuckolding is just that - no skill required.<P>

Just paint the poor short dicked bastard as a helpless watching wimp into hemungus black cocks. You are a UKer - right. So you have been to the London School for Sick Cucks. Graduated magna cum cocksucker with honors.<P>

Instead of writing about interracial in a way that requires some skill - you cop the extreme to attract the few wimps via the absurd disgusting excuse for a man into self disrespect as the only way he / they can get it up to jackoff. <P>

Anybody with half a brain and some dark disgust for themselves could write this crap. A waste of space only for the .001% as sick as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great.

Great story, I hope you write more, good details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what a bunch of bullshit

james should have shipped her off to africa as a slave and she could have gotten all the black dick she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Victoria is nothing but a whore and she cannot blameit on her husbande for showing her porn. I'm sure the porn had much better looking womenwith tighter juicer pussies than she has, but her husband did not go oput and fuckthem. Victoria is nothing but a black cock whore now, and one hopes that they turn her intoa diease ridden crack whore, for that is what black men do to women so they can sit on thier asses and cololect welfare.

mark919mark919over 11 years ago
Erotic and Sensual

A superb story....erotic and sensual. I cannot understand why all the Anon. critics here dislike your work. Your writing is brilliant, your storylines believable and your ability to arouse immense!!

Thanks!

David

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Same old racist shit

Look, all black men are superior...blah, blah, blah. Nevermind they're the fucking help and he could have them all snuffed with a phone call, but the timid white man just puts up with the shit. Black power fantasy is all it is. The wishful thinking of ghetto trash everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Useless Words Than The Gettysburg Address!

Lots of Bull Shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Voyeur's delight...

I've always wanted to secretly watch my wife perform! Thanks for the story.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfuralmost 5 years ago
Thanks

I really cant understand all the negative. When I read your stories I can imagine it all. I personally find them a turn on. If you think they are rubbish (and its not everyone's thing, I get that) why on earth did you read it ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Confused

I loved both stories in their own right but am more than a little confused at the change in settings between the first and second in the series. It almost feels Like they’re different stories - and they could be been if the characters were different! What happened between the end of the first one and the start of the second? 🤔

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

DIDN'T FINISH THIS SHIT STORY BUT GIVE IT 1 STAR.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why is it that blacks can't seem to get off unless they are yapping some reverse racist slander, why is it every interracial story has to try and belittle and humiliate whites. Don't worry the next aids is programmed to recognize you DNA better it'll get you yet!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another bs story lie about the brown man with the huge cock fucking the stupid white married woman. what a joke.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I decided to read the first section again. NO I mean no ultra wealthy man would tolerate this his wife would be gone in a heart beat. She is a cheating slut, the stereotype bull about all black men having huge dicks is so false that it is part of the reason so many white girls are trying out brown boy and getting knocked up then the brown boy is gone. I use the term boy because normally the young girl is turned on by the myth. She gets pregnant and the boy leaves her to her own devices.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry but anybody who stands and watches is not a real man, and has none of the essential male virtues that makes a real man; valor, honor, self-respect, and courage. Though it is possible even for a man to become erect in this type of situation it is a natural physical response for males to become erect when seeing sex, but that is the animal or "lizard" brain, the evolved man understands this and quickly responds to the disgusting and grievous insult, it doesn't have to be physical but a real man will intervene in some way showing he won't stand for such behavior, even a man who walks in and looses the altercation with the paramour is a thousand times more virtuous than one who doesn't and obviously not a coward like one who doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What is this black and white,is that black people ruining white wifes breeding them all stories are same size matters I know all white wifes are unfaithful to their husbands not single white women out who cheated, their same old excuses it's not love, it's only sex I will male it up to you crap it's only a fling look in their dum husband voyeur watching he is wimp no balls at all,she will continue as it is being a whole,cuckholding him and he can't do anything about its

his faith he can enjoy eating black cum out of his wife sick faggot of husband

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Aick of racial stereotypes. Thr average and standard deviation of penis size for African Americans is only slightly above average. Moreover, Northern Europeans have about the same distribution as blacks. And in fact the top several countries with thr biggest penis size by volume are not in Africa. Yes she gets an obsession. But no self respecting guy woukd put up with the blatant betrayal. Not to mention if rich. He can banish her to poverty and oblivion with a prenuptial. She can have all thr big black dick she wants. In real life, he walks and she is SOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous