Naked Alley Ch. 01: Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This not only meant that I was now being undressed by my own daughter but the regulars were unclothed in seconds so their daughters turned their attention to us. So, while Bibi was unbuttoning my shirt, Lola was already tugging at my shorts! And when Bibi was finished with my shirt, I stood there in my boxer shorts in front of two young, beautiful girls and something started to stir inside.

"Ok, are you going to leave me standing here like this?" I asked with a broad smile and stretching both of my arms to the side.

Both of the girls looked at each other and smiled.

"This one is yours," Lola said and Bibi bowed in front of me and slowly pulled the shorts down to my ankles so I could step out of it.

"So, that's that," I said and turned around to hang the shorts on a hook.

Turning back again I could see that all of the dads had been undressed and, of course, everyone was inconspicuously checking out each other. I think all of us men were quite relieved to discover our dicks were all about the same size and all on the 'above average' size, so to speak.

Of course there were differences. Thicker ones with smaller heads, long straight ones and one was nicely banana shaped. Because most of us were a bit more excited than usual, the different forms were showing in a very natural way. Some of us were completely natural. Adrian, Marc and I were trimmed and shaven and, not surprisingly, Norbert was a complete smoothie.

"Alright girls, now it's your turn" Norbert called out.

We all traded places with the girls and stood in the middle of the room. Of course, the sarong, t-shirts and tank-top came flying off and it became very clear the girls didn't waste time on dressing up today as no bras were to be seen. Sophia stood there in all of her glory with a perfect hourglass figure and matching breasts, areolas and nipples. All a little bit on the large size but as a complete package she really stood out.

"Dad, if you want, you can help me."

I looked at Bibi, as if I woke up from a dream, to see her smiling her innocent smile at me just to tease me. I unbuttoned the upper buttons of her dress and bowed before her, like she had done earlier. I took the hem of her dress and slowly pulled it upwards towards her head as a light green coloured lace bikini panty became visible.

"Hold your arms up," I told her and pulled the dress over her head.

Two very round B-sized breasts greeted me along with her smile. 'Thank you,' her mouth said without speaking and her eyes asked, 'and the rest?'

"Turn around, please?" I asked her.

When she did, I put my thumbs behind her panty and pulled them down. And again, two glorious round buttocks showed themselves very close to my nose. I stood up and she turned around.

I gave her the bikini panty and she smiled a 'thank you.' 'You're welcome,' I smiled back. Before she turned around again to put all of her stuff into her bag, I noticed she was completely bald between her legs. I also noticed there were no tan lines anywhere on her body.

"Ok, is everybody ready?" Anne asked.

We all admired her tall, fit body that was blessed with two gorgeous, pear shaped breasts.

"As Tanya told us, fathers first today. So please, Dads, move out and prepare yourself as a team. Norbert, Adrian or Harry will lead you to the volleyball field where Tanya will be. We'll follow you shortly."

And with those words, we were kicked out of the dressing room.

5.

When we arrived at the field where a volleyball net was in place, and surrounded by bushes, Tanya was there to greet us. Her Pareo was gone and a beautiful landing strip showed its presence to us. She had this rare thing of beauty, for my personal taste, called a 'crotch-gap'. A 'crotch-gap' is when a girl's legs don't touch beneath her crotch when standing upright. For Tanya, this meant her clearly protruding labia showed their presence between her legs. Tanya got our attention by waving two large bottles of suntan lotion, one in each hand.

"Ok, guys, we don't want your skin to become over-sensitive too soon, so apply a good amount of lotion to your skin. In this case, help each other with your backs, a little bit of teambuilding can't be wrong! And don't forget the private parts, they can be quite vulnerable to the sun."

We began applying lotion to our bodies and helping each other out. We were so busy with the suntan lotion that we didn't notice the girls entering the playing area. When we did notice them, it became clear why they sent us all away. They all had put two ponytails in their hair, from the side of their heads. The 'little girl' image was their uniform for the game!

On Tanya's advice, we handed them the bottles of lotion and stepped into our part of the field. Tanya gave us dads a volleyball and we went on to play the ball around. It seemed most of us were not complete strangers to playing volleyball. Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I saw what the girls were doing and I was not the only one who noticed.

As Tanya recommended, they were helping each other out with the suntan lotion but they did it differently than we did. They really put on a show. Not only their backs were done by each other but their whole bodies were being treated! Breasts, bums, legs, faces. And it was clear they did it on purpose to disturb our 'preparation'. Yeah, right!

"Ok, play ball, otherwise I think some of us will put on a good show or some other thing!" Harry called.

We took our eyes off of the girls and tried to concentrate on the ball and each other. The match itself was a very entertaining time. With seven per side and rotating places, there was always somebody not playing, giving the team some time to have a look at the girls, who were taking the match quite seriously. No way would they lose to a bunch of fifty year olds.

One of the first things that became visible, after getting used to seeing seven beautiful naked girls on the playing field, was that Tanya's friends stood a bit apart from the girls from the camp. Eve, Marie, Anne and Bibi were all on the slender, some a bit thinner side, long legged and with well looked after bodies. Not the athletic, muscular kind though. On the other hand, Nathalie and Sophia were more of the natural, girl next door types, totally in their natural habitat there at a nudist camp while you could easily see the other girls clubbing at parties in Ibiza.

And, of course, there was Lola. Some say girls reach the peak of their beauty at the age of sixteen or seventeen and Lola still looked to be in that age group at eighteen years old. She was still a girl with all the freshness of youth before time, drinks, all night parties and broken hearts start to show. Her round and small breasts were crowned with distinctive, relative large, puffy nipples that, together with the hardly visible puff of pubic hair, made the image of a girl, just starting to become a woman, complete.

In the end, the girls won. They huddled together and gave us their winners yell.

"Who rules the world? Girls! Who rules the world? Girls!! Who rules the world? Girls!!"

We stood aside laughing and applauding them.

6.

"Ok everybody! Let's do some cooling down and stretching," Tanya, who had played the referee during the game, called out.

"Let's get your towels and spread them in a half circle around me. Make it two rows, where you put your towels in between the ones in front you, so you can all see me."

I got a place on the second row and Bibi was next to me. In front, between us, was Eve and next to her Marc had placed his towel.

"So, we're going to do some yoga exercises to calm down, stretch your muscles and get relaxed for the next activity after the hard-fought battle at the game," Tanya went on when everybody had found a place and was standing on their towel.

She went on to start with the sun salutation movements and from there on to some easy stretching poses. All fathers were surely impressed by the bodies and the abilities of the girls and tried to follow them as good as possible. Sometimes, the groans of one or the other dad made us all laugh which made the whole thing not so serious.

Otherwise, it would have been an ordeal doing naked yoga in front of a beautiful naked yoga teacher whose movements you followed attentively. And to watch her also meant I looked directly at Eve's lovely posture from behind and into the cleft of her ass while she was doing all of the exercises with purpose and grace.

The end came with a "Savasana" posture, just laying on our backs, arms to the side, watching the blue sky above our heads. I couldn't resist and turned my head towards Bibi. She lay still with her eyes closed, her hands open. She must have sensed something because she opened her eyes and turned her head towards me.

She smiled when she saw me looking at her. My thoughts went back to the holidays spent together when the kids were young. The camping, fields we travelled through and the innocence of life as a child. That innocence was gone, replaced by a peaceful confidence but the sparkle in her eyes had remained.

7.

The camp, as it turned out, was located on an island in the middle of some small canals and some ponds. It was the biggest island in the area and for the next activity, we were heading towards a small island that was in the middle of a large pond. From where we were standing, you could see a figure walking there but we were unable to recognise the person.

After some tea and fruit snacks, we were directed to the island. To get there, there were four row boats waiting for us, so each boat would take four people to the island. We got in the boat with Anne and Marc. It would have been a normal trip if one person would row, another one up front and two in the back, but Anne and Bibi insisted on rowing together, each with one oar. This resulted in a strongly meandering path to the other side but also in a lot of laughter and shouting how we should go and who should pull harder on their oar.

Seated in the back of the boat, looking forward, I had a great view of both the island, where we were heading, as well as the two girls trying to row us there! Anne, despite her athletic image, sported some large, pear-shaped breasts which I already noticed in the dressing room and during the volleyball game. They were right in front of me and their large pink nipples were moving up and down with every stroke of the oar. Her broad shoulders handled the oar easily and her muscular legs kept her steady all through her motions.

I could even see between her legs where her full, but trimmed, bush was shaven and two large labia were hanging outwards between her pussy lips. I wondered if the girls thought about the fact that they shouldn't be worried about their own fathers seeing them naked but that six other fathers would be looking up and down at them.

The island was surrounded by shoulder-high reeds, with a jetty, a landing place and some small openings to the water. In the middle, there was a large, circular grass field, as the island itself was almost a circle. When we all managed to tie our boats up, we walked to the middle of the island where Tanya was waiting for us with another woman at her side.

She appeared to be about ten years older than Tanya but definitely not of our age group. It turned out she was of Turkish descent and she was a friend of Tanya as well as a massage teacher. She had taught the girls the basics, during one of their meetings, to prepare for this day. Now I knew why they were so comfortable with each other!

The woman introduced herself as Emel, a name that meant passion, in her native language, and she was very passionate about massages and physical well-being. It was clear she didn't only talk the talk, she radiated a physical sensuality and her body was the representation of fertility. Her breasts looked gorgeous but they showed that she had already raised a few babies.

With some imagination, you could see she was a future version of Sophia...full hips below a narrow waist and above that her breasts were much more than a handful. They showed some sag but, more importantly, showed beautiful big, dark areolas with large nipples. Her little babies came to mind.

Tanya and Emel stood in the middle of a half circle of seven towels. Between the towels were two wooden buckets at each place, with a cloth and a smaller towel and some small bottles.

"Dear and lovely fathers and daughters, please step up and take a place in front of a towel" Tanya spoke out to all of us.

"You can see that on the right side of each towel, there are two buckets and two small bottles. The right bucket is filled with lukewarm water, the left is cold, to clean your cloth. The right bottle contains oil to clean, the left one contains oil for the massage."

Bibi and I stepped up to a towel, with Eve and Nicholas on the right side and Lola and Harry on the left.

Tanya went on explaining.

"The idea is this. Fathers, you've all been sweating but for a proper massage you need to be clean. You will be cleaned by your daughter as a personal service to you, today. Therefore, step up in front of the buckets to your right."

We all took some steps to our right and stood in front of the buckets, looking at Tanya for further instructions.

"Please, turn around so you look at the surroundings. Stand with your feet at shoulder width and keep your arms hanging at your sides. Relax your arms, let them loose. Relax your jaw and everything else will relax, too."

I turned around and looked through a hole in the reeds to the water and across the pond. I felt the grass underneath my feet and a soft breeze across my sweaty skin. I closed my eyes for a moment to savor this moment.

"Ok, girls, please pour the right bottle in the right bucket. Wet the cloth in it, clean your fathers and rinse the cloth in the other bucket every once in a while. And fathers, don't feel ashamed. It is a gift, the only thing you have to do is receive it with an open mind and heart."

I heard some noises behind me and when I opened my eyes, Bibi was standing in front of me. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Please, close your eyes," she whispered.

I closed my eyes and felt the wet, warm, fragrant cloth slowly wiping my forehead, my eyes and the rest of my face, not missing a part, until my neck was done. Then she retreated to refresh the cloth and I opened my eyes again. Staying next to me, Bibi took an arm and cleaned it from the shoulder to the end of each finger. She even raised it to clean the underside, from the armpit to the end.

Rag refreshed again and it was the turn of my other arm. Then it was the turn of my back, from my shoulder to my butt. It came as a surprise when she opened the cleft between my buttocks to take the cloth from between my legs up to my back again. 'Ok, and now the front,' I thought and I already felt a stir in my crotch.

Bibi washed the cloth a little bit longer and came in front of me. Left shoulder first, right shoulder second. Breasts, nipples, stomach, belly. She stopped and I opened my eyes again. A twinkle in her eyes betrayed the little game she was playing.

She went to wash the cloth again and came back, dropping to one knee. With the same twinkle and little innocent smile, she looked up to me again. Then she looked down, took my grown penis in her left hand and started to clean it. She held it against my stomach where it grew harder again, while she rinsed my balls from underneath of them to the front. Very slowly, very gentle.

Then she went on to pull my foreskin back to expose my glans in all its shining, scarlet glory and very gently wiped the cloth around it. Because of all of this, my hard penis looked her straight in the eyes. She looked up, smiled a broad smile and planted a very little, light kiss on my belly. 'Innocence, my ass,' I thought.

She proceeded to clean both of my legs, one at a time, while my penis softened a bit. At last, she sat on both feet in front of me, taking a foot and placing it on top of her thigh to clean it. When she was done, the warm breeze did the rest and left me clean and dry and a bit dizzy, totally relaxed and excited at the same time.

8.

"Please, turn around," the voice of Tanya brought me to my senses.

Looking around the half circle, I saw that all of us fathers were in some state of hardness. From Norbert, who showed a thick, hanging penis to Marc and Lucas, who were showing more upright cocks, one a bit thicker than the other.

"Ok, I see you've all been well served by the cleaning you've received," she said with a bit of a coarse sound in her voice but still smiling lovely.

"Next, please lay down on the towel next to you, on your stomach, with your feet towards me. Emel will guide your daughters through the various steps of the massage they prepared for you. She and I will occasionally help or teach a stroke so the girls will improve on their skills. And to make it clear from the start, there will be no 'Happy Ending' to the massage. You can put that out of your mind," Tanya said with a stern voice, although it never sounded unfriendly.

Somehow, she tried to sound casual, as if it was going to be a loss on our side, I thought, but maybe she couldn't completely hide the fact that the disappointment was also on her side?

"So, girls, let's get started," Emel said when we all laid down on the towel.

There was a small, half-moon shaped pillow where you could lay your head and continue to breathe.

"You know the routine by now. All the muscles are massaged with long strokes. Make them as long as possible. Put a little of the oil in your hands, warm it up and gently stroke the muscles downwards."

After Bibi had done that, she took my left arm and raised it over my head, so to speak. It ended as if I was raising my arm to the fully extended position and from there on she proceeded to massage my arm muscles all the way to my shoulders, exactly the opposite as I would have expected.

After my left arm, my right arm followed. It ended with a tender stretch of both arms to make my body as long as possible. Then she went on to massage one arm at a time, her thumbs pressing into the muscles while she pulled her hands from my shoulder to my hands. The last moves were some gentle pulls of my fingers.

To my surprise, Bibi did not sit next to me but went on to place both of her knees next to my head, with both of my arms underneath her buttocks, while sitting on her feet. I couldn't see anything except the grass two centimetres from my face, so I decided to close my eyes and enjoy the treat.

Being in the position she was, she could really make symmetrical strokes from my neck all the way to my buttocks. 'Her own butt must be above my head, high in the air, to reach so far,' I thought. After a couple of minutes, she moved her knees forward so she could sit on my shoulders and reach my butt.

After applying some new oil, she went on to knead both of my buttocks with both hands, from top to bottom, from the outside to the inside. Her thumbs didn't hesitate to go between my buttocks and occasionally touch my anus. I was glad I shaved there as well.

"Mmm, smooth," I heard her whisper, as if she read my mind.

"Bibi, try to think of it as kneading bread dough. Let me show you for a moment," I heard the voice of Emel speak to Bibi.

Immediately, I felt the difference from the hands of the massage teacher. She not only pulled harder with her stronger fingers but also pushed harder with the palm of her hands. Bibi took over again, a soft and sweet caress compared to the bakers' treatment by Emel.

Next, she stood up and walked towards my feet, sat between them, put one leg aside and pulled the other one on top of her thigh. That relaxed the backside of my leg and was the part she continued to massage. I guess she had a nice view of my ass, again, and I began to regret we fathers were not the ones who were giving massages to our daughters. After both legs received the royal treatment, she let my knees rest on the grass and took one foot at a time to give each of them a gentle foot massage. Then she took both of my feet in her hands.