Naked Alley Ch. 01: Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say your foot contains pressure points relating to all energy flows throughout your body. I don't know about those things but I do know a special point connects to your sexual energy! Bibi pressed this point, on both feet, and a rush of energy and blood flowed into my cock, making it hard almost at once.

My cock was laying between my legs pointing to my toes so it became a bit awkward and clearly visible to Bibi, who was still sitting between my legs with my feet in her hands. Because my dick grew longer, quickly, while the skin was trapped against the towel, the foreskin was held back and my dick showed its scarlet glans for the second time in a short time. She continued to massage my feet and from time to time pressed the right spots. It was like she was using a pump that sent blood to my cock every time she pressed her thumbs on those nerve endings.

"Oh, yeah," I could hear her very soft voice.

9.

"Ok, please turn over onto your backs." I heard the much louder voice of Emel.

Turning over from my stomach to my back meant my cock slapped hard against my stomach when it was freed from between my legs and the towel and a quick giggle was the answer I received from Bibi. I heard similar reactions from the other girls which made me take a sneak peek towards both sides. I saw all dads showed their cocks at full length, standing upright and pointing towards the sky or laying against their stomachs. Emel spoke out again.

"Ok girls, I see you did a wonderful job, so far. Go on and proceed with the second part of the massage but keep in mind, 'you may only look with your eyes but don't touch with your hands!' as your fathers have surely said numerous times to you. Just go easy and relax!"

I looked towards her voice and saw Emel standing between two fathers, looking down at them. Her arms crossed across her body, pushing her breasts even more to the front. Her breasts seemed to have become much fuller, her nipples hard and visible. She had tied her hair in a tight knot on top of her head, like ballet dancers do, and it showed a very beautiful and strong shoulder and neck line.

Like the first part of the massage, Bibi started with pulling my arms over my head and pulling on them with long strokes. This time, it made me really feel exposed, lying stretched out on my back with an incredibly stiff penis for all see and nine beautiful women around me. Were they also looking at me? One was, for sure.

"Please, close your eyes," Bibi whispered. I looked up to her.

"Please?"

I knew what was coming and smiled a little smile. She started to blush. There we were, both of us fully exposed and she was the one blushing. I decided not to make it any harder on her and closed my eyes.

I felt her knees moving up and the next thing I noticed was the light coming through my closed eyelids was becoming much darker but, most of all, a familiar scent. A sweet, sweet scent with a hint of a blue sea in a very condensed manner. First, it was like a light breeze but soon it became stronger and heavier. Bibi started stroking my front side from my shoulders towards my belly. She had to work around my penis that was still fully stiff on my belly.

I couldn't resist. I opened my eyes and saw Bibi's slit just centimetres from my nose, going up and down with each stroke. Her darker, inner labia were clearly visible between her smaller, lighter and smoothly shaven outer lips. Even the small, pink bud of her clit showed clearly inside the open hood of her labia.

I lay mesmerised by the fact that there I was, underneath the crotch of my daughter, smelling her most intimate, natural perfume and looking at her most private place from a mere few centimetres away. Once again, as fathers are teasers, I couldn't resist. I pursed my lips, as if I were whistling, and blew a small stream of air against the place where her clit showed. At first, she didn't notice but she suddenly shuddered as the third stream of air touched her skin.

"Mm, uhm," she whispered, to make clear she wanted me to stop.

But I didn't. Just as she had me trapped and exposed, I had her trapped in her own trap.

"Stop it!" she whispered a little louder this time.

I felt her body arching and she looked down to me, smiling but distressed. I smiled back and said "love you" with my lips and blew once more a stronger stream of air against her clit. Wetness appeared between her lips and the scent of the sea swelled up to embrace my face. With every slow, long stroke of her hands across my chest, I blew an equally long stroke of air across the full length of her slit.

It opened itself to me, her lips became full and her wetness betrayed her state of excitement. When I looked down again, I saw that her blush had turned into a permanent colour of excitement and she moved with her eyes closed, just feeling my body, just feeling the thrilling centre of her own body.

"Bibi, Eve, you can move on to the legs now." the soft voice of Tanya said, coming from a position directly between us.

Bibi moved towards my feet and I glimpsed at Eve, on my left, recognising the same flushed face and dreamy eyes as Bibi showed.

Both of the girls had turned around and faced their dads. Their breasts were swollen and their nipples clearly showed their state of excitement by becoming larger and darker against the pale skin of their breasts. They had controlled us but also lost control of themselves, so it looked. It was Tanya who helped them regain their control by talking to them and telling them what to do next.

Thus, Bibi took both of my feet and separated my legs so she could sit between them. Then she went on to massage my left thigh with both of her hands, going from my knee all the way up to my hip and to my balls on the inside. After a few moments, she switched to my right thigh. My concentration on blowing air had softened my dick which was still thick but limp, lying across my belly. I could see Bibi trying to concentrate on the massage, while Eve had regained her composure.

Tanya also noticed this and sat next to Bibi.

"Ok, let's do this together. Just do as I do."

She took my right leg and placed my foot against her chest, between her breasts. Bibi followed her moves and I ended up with my thighs straight up in the air, my lower legs almost horizontal against their chests. I felt exposed again but in a different manner. I guessed a bit like Bibi must have felt.

Four hands were working on my legs and it felt completely relaxing. I slowly opened my eyes again and saw two smiling faces, happy with the result they watched in front of their eyes. Bibi was present again, the confusion of a few minutes ago had left her face, her eyes bright and tender.

They both took a foot in both of their hands and continued to massage the soles of my feet, as I continued to watch them working in unison. They looked at each other and smiled, as if they were saying, 'mission accomplished'.

Tanya stood up and placed my foot gently on the ground. Bibi followed her move and stood up next to her. They embraced with their bodies pressed tightly against each other, Tanya's breasts were being pushed out to the side and they shared a tender kiss on the lips while looking straight into each other's eyes. I wondered?

10.

Emel's voice came from somewhere below, clearly she wasn't standing up.

"Please, girls, lay both feet shoulder width apart, put the arms beside the body, with the hands upwards to the sky. Fathers, please close your eyes. Focus on your breathing, count the numbers when you exhale. There's nothing more than numbers and breaths. Totally relax and breathe in, breathe out. Go on and focus on your breathing, no matter what happens around you."

I guessed she instructed the girls visually because there were all kinds of movements around us without any words spoken. They tiptoed their way between us and some sounds of the buckets being moved were audible.

"Dear fathers," the voice of Emel spoke and it sounded as if she was standing in the middle of the half circle.

"You've been washed, treated and teased and you've come to a relaxed state of mind and body. But we all feel that there is a lot of energy going around, sexual energy to be precise. Not only with you lying there but also with the girls. Even Tanya and I feel it strongly. So we've all decided to free this energy, in a respectful and personal way, like we've done all afternoon.

"To do this, each of the girls have chosen a partner from the seven of you, and believe me, they all got their choice of preference! The only rule we set was that they couldn't choose their own father, even if they would've liked that."

"So, in a few moments, I'll ask you to open your eyes and stand up. The girls will walk up and stand in front of you. We'll do a short exercise and then she will guide you. Like the massage, she will have the lead, you will only follow instructions and will not take any initiative whatsoever. If she will guide you away, you will follow. If she stays, you will stay."

"Ok, please open your eyes and stand up," Emel concluded.

I opened my eyes to the blue sky far away, stood up and looked at Emel who was standing in the middle with Tanya right behind her. Like I mentioned, Emel radiated sensuality and now she had become the sun. Her blood must have been running at high speed throughout her body as her eyes, lips, breasts and also her belly had become a bit larger. The broad, trimmed landing strip she sported couldn't hide the fact that her vagina was swollen as well. Standing there, Tanya had loosely placed both hands on Emel's hips and, without thinking, was gently caressing them.

It was only because we were standing on the inner side of the towels, so to speak, that it looked as if the circle had become smaller since the massage was given. It meant we were standing at arm's length to each other. In this space, without making a sound, the girls suddenly stood next to us. I could see who was on the other side but I could not see who was standing next to me until the next moment when it became clear. In one synchronised movement, all of the girls stepped in front of us and turned around.

I looked into the beautiful light-green eyes of Eve. Her eyes were as bright as the broad smile across her face and the little freckles all over her body were shining like little stars, her light red hair falling in waves in front of her shoulders, halfway to her perfect long, round breasts with big matching areolas and small nipples. Her small pot belly rose just above a small landing strip of equally red hair. I gave her my warmest, happiest, smile back as I was proud to have been chosen by her.

I couldn't help but glance around to see where Bibi was standing. I found her standing opposite of Nico, Eve's father. So, the girls swapped fathers and I could see a small similarity between us.

11.

"Dearly beloved," Tanya spoke as if we were going to be wed.

"We are here together to celebrate the love between fathers and daughters, and daughters and fathers. Let's connect to each other spiritually, socially and sexually. I think everybody here is ready to connect on all three of these levels at the same time. So please, look at each other, raise both of your hands with your palms open to the front and connect your palms with your companion."

We stood still, looked at each other in the eyes and pressed our palms together. Her hands were almost as large as mine, with long soft fingers whose tops were seeking mine. I felt so lucky to be on the receiving end of this girl's affection and I tried to send this message across. From the corner of my eye, I saw that Tanya and Emel were in the same position as the rest of us, standing opposite each other and touching hands.

"Please, close your eyes and put your right hand against the centre of the chest of your companion and put your left hand just above the bellybutton," Tanya called.

As I did, I could feel the contrast between the pillow-like softness of her breasts and the hard, rhythmic pulse of her heartbeat. On the other side, I felt her warm, soft, slender hands on my skin, the lower moving to the rhythm of my breathing, the other one catching the rhythm of my heart. I felt her slowing down the rhythm of her breathing, to the point where we were inhaling and exhaling at the same time.

"Please, embrace each other," Tanya told us.

We embraced, my arms around her shoulders, her arms around my body. We continued to breathe in unison, only my inhale was on her exhale and vice versa. I felt the softness of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples against my skin but, most of all, I felt her belly pushing against my penis and it did not go without a reaction. Slowly, but surely, blood started to flow inside of my dick and it started pushing back against her belly. Eve responded by slowly pushing her belly back and forth against my penis, trapping it against her crotch.

"Girls, please turn around and gents, please embrace her like you just did. Girls, open yourself, as the fathers did this afternoon", Emel spoke this time and she gave the right example.

She pushed her back and buttocks against Tanya standing behind her and raised both of her arms so she could hold the back of Tanya's neck, opening her chest and pushing her large, swollen breasts outward to us.

Eve did the same, arching her back and pushing her buttocks against my increasing hard-on. Her hands, on the back of my head, rummaged through my hair. I only followed the example Tanya gave us. Her hands wandered all over the body of Emel, feeling, caressing her neck, her full breasts, playing with her nipples and slowly one hand moved downward across her soft belly, to finally cover all of Emel's pubis. Suddenly, it looked as if Emel's legs went soft and a moan escaped her lips.

I think we were all watching their show of opening one's body to your partner and, from the corner of my eye, I saw Bibi, with closed eyes and the blush of her excitement had returned to her face, as Nico's hands covered both of her breasts.

It was such a hot sight. Seven girls arching their backs and pushing their buttocks against their partner's loins. All of them pushing their breasts to the front, arms lifted and opening as far as they could. Their faces flushed with excitement and lust.

When my right hand covered Eve's pubic mound and my fingers felt the perfect camel-toe shape of her pussy, she jerked strongly with her hips and shoulders. A second touch lead to the same reaction and I literally felt her pussy opening. Out came the inner lips and the little hood with her clitoris. They all opened through the tilting of her pelvis. A third thrust through her opened vagina left two of my fingers wet and dripping. Her breathing was not in sync with mine anymore, it had become shallow and quicker.

"Girls, go ahead," was all Emel said.

She and Tanya sat down on the grass, spoon-wise, with Emel between the long legs of Tanya, who kept her hands kneading Emel's breasts. Then I looked at Bibi and saw her walking away with Nico as he grabbed a towel to take with them. I saw Maria kneeling in front of Adrian and looking up to him with a dazed look in her eyes.

Harry was following Sophia, who led him with his dick in her hand. Lola had chosen to stay in the company of Maria and Adrian and she seated Marc gently on the towel next to them. Anne had taken Norbert by the hand and together they walked in the direction of the boats. Nathalie and Lucas were heading in the direction of Sophia and Harry.

Eve turned to me, smiling, blushing, and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Are you happy? Do you want to follow me?"

She was so sweet. Even when all of the control was hers, she asked for my compliance.

"Wholeheartedly," I answered and gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

"No, no! No initiatives!" she joked but she meant it.

"You follow, do you want that?"

"Of course, wherever you lead, I will follow!" I joked back.

"Everywhere?" she coyly asked.

"Everywhere!" I laughed.

"Ok, I'll hold you to it" she said with a smile and suddenly I was not so certain anymore.

She took my hand and strangled her fingers between mine.

"Please take the towels?" she asked.

Using my other hand, I took two towels with us as we walked to the south side of the island where there was a small opening to the water. When we got between the reeds, we saw Bibi and Nico standing next to the water. We could tell they had brought along some soap because they were both covered with soap suds and washing each other.

"You are all oiled up and I'm all sweaty from the massage I gave. So we're going to clean ourselves first," Eve told me.

"First?" I asked.

She didn't answer. We came to the place where Bibi and Nico were standing and they turned towards us.

"Tom and dad! Bibi and I have this plan and, just a minute ago, you both agreed to follow us wherever it would take you, no matter what happens. Right?" Eve said.

We nodded, looking pleased but a bit uncertain as well.

"So please, come along with us."

I looked at Eve then at Bibi. Both smiled their most inviting smiles as if the world was one big playground and they were the new kids discovering the world and everything was fun.

We stepped into the water and got the soap from Nico. While he went on to gently massage Bibi's body with the soap suds on her body, Eve and I started to soap each other.

"Now, open up to me, as I opened myself to you," she whispered as she stepped behind me.

She pushed herself against me, again, and I could feel her breasts pushing into my back.

"Stretch your arms around your head, please".

Being taller than Eve, I could not reach her head but I did open my elbows to the side and grabbed my head from the back. As it did with her, that opened my chest and hips. Her hands were slow but all over my chest, slick with soap, and pinching a nipple when they got there and slowly moving down. What I didn't notice, until that moment, was that Bibi had done the same with Nico and had to manoeuvre him so that he was standing right in front of me, all soaped up. I looked up and directly into his eyes.

"Can you believe it?" I asked softly as he smiled, a bit shy.

"You haven't seen anything, yet!" Bibi answered.

11.

The girls were mirroring each other as Eve's hands followed Bibi's and, alternately, Bibi copied Eve's moves. That way, Nico and I got the same treatment. Eve cupped my balls in her right hand and pulled them back a bit, leaving my cock standing out, all covered in suds. Bibi did the same and I could see his cock coming straight at me, stiffer and harder than mine was, with a big, paler glans already visible underneath the suds.

"Take it in your hand and stroke it," I heard Eve whisper.

"I told you and you said, ok," she whispered.

I couldn't believe my ears. I reached out and grabbed my slick, soaped-up cock to slowly stroke it. Obviously, Bibi had whispered the same message to Nico because I saw his hand embracing his dick, which immediately stiffened to the max. Pulling the foreskin back, his pink head appeared in front of mine.

"Step backwards," Bibi said out loud and this led to Nico and I standing behind the girls.

They grinded their soaped-up butts onto our loins so our dicks were buried between the cracks of their butts. It slid effortlessly between her buttocks, all the way up to the entrance of her slit. I could feel, not only the soap between her legs but also, the wetness and heat of Eve's pussy flowing over my dick.

Unlike Nico and I stroking ourselves a few seconds ago, the girls both massaged each other's pussies but did it at such a close distance that their breasts, covered with suds, touched and, finally, they French-kissed for a long time while our hands were sliding and stroking across their backs, bodies and breasts. I had to fight the urge to retreat a bit and shove my cock deep into Eve's pussy because no initiative was allowed us fathers!