Naked Alley Ch. 01: Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailorsix
sailorsix
197 Followers

"Ok, let's jump into the water to cool off and rinse ourselves clean!" Bibi called out.

They both dived, headfirst, into the cold water. Immediately, I followed them and came up next to Eve, her hair wet and straight on her back, her lively eyes beaming with delight as she smiled.

"Thank you for playing along! This is so wonderful for us. It shows your commitment to our happiness!" she said.

And with that, she gave me a long kiss, her tongue wandered around my lips, in and out of my mouth, touching, stroking and caressing my tongue which took no initiative from itself! When she stopped and I opened my eyes, I could see Bibi and Nico making out, her legs around his hips.

"Ok, you two. Let's keep the fire burning and not get too cold," Eve called out.

She took me by the hand and climbed ashore with Bibi and Nico following.

"Now that we're clean, we can have a taste of each other," Eve said to me.

But it wasn't only addressed to me. The plan didn't include both fathers for nothing.

"Please, stand here, opposite of each other."

They placed us so that our dicks just touched, which meant our bodies were very close. Not very relaxing for two dads who were not active bisexuals.

"Ok, take hold of each other's dick and make sure they get as hard and stiff as possible."

We did as we were told, of course. Now Nico stroked my dick and the feeling of his dick in my hand felt so strange, yet so familiar. We didn't dare look at each other while we were both stroking the other one's erection. The girls had positioned themselves between us, each on one side, on their knees, looking at each other, smiling, and looking at the movements in front of them.

"Ok, hands on you backs, please," Bibi said, softly.

I heard a hesitation in her voice. Maybe it was because she had seen my penis the whole day. She had witnessed is getting hard, she had felt it and cleaned it but she was about to accept it as a source of her own sexual pleasure. The girls looked at each other and, from the looks in their eyes, I knew they had planned this all the way to this moment and maybe beyond it as well.

As if it was a choreography, Eve and Bibi each grabbed the base of a penis and steered the heads towards each other until they almost touched. Then, in one movement, they licked and kissed both heads at the same time, pulling them towards each other so the heads did touch. They continued kissing and licking the heads and the whole lengths of our cocks towards their hands that cupped the balls together. That was it. The threshold was taken, there was no way back.

Suddenly, Eve took my whole cock into her mouth and I saw Bibi doing the same with Nico. They kept on sucking and licking without the goal of making us cum. Then they stopped and placed their hands around our cocks, again.

Bibi looked up and, with a very serious face, took my dick into her mouth as deep as possible. I could see, and hear, her gag for a moment and she, my lovely daughter, closed her eyes, still sucking and moving on my dick. I looked at Nico and saw the same feelings that were running through my head as Eve sucked his cock. We shared total gratefulness and love for our daughters. They stopped and both looked up to me.

"Come down here with us," Eve whispered.

So, I went down to my knees and faced the big, beautiful head of Nico's cock in front of my eyes. I had thought they were going to instruct me to blow him! The next moment, I saw the tip of his glans against Bibi's lips. She opened them a bit and licked at the visitor outside the door. She opened her lips some more and the penis was slowly penetrating her mouth until it reached the back of her throat.

"Suck it," Eve said to Bibi.

"Fuck it," she whispered to Nico.

He started fucking her mouth with his cock then pulled out and I saw Eve taking it in. After a few strokes, Bibi took over again and put it in her mouth, licking the shaft from his balls to the top before she offered it to Eve again. Yes, for one moment, I had thought they were going to instruct me to blow him, to open and to receive his cock into my mouth. Maybe they had thought about this but had changed their minds.

"Change," Eve called out.

It was my time to receive the royal treatment and, even though lust had taken over from love, when Bibi closed her mouth around my cock, with her eyes closed, it was a total experience I'll cherish for the rest of my life. She treated my dick as if it was the sole subject of her affection. It was clear to see how every stroke of her mouth made her hornier as one hand had disappeared between her legs.

Eve witnessed her friend losing control and went the same way, her own hands pleasuring her breasts and crotch. Bibi took my cock out of her mouth and proudly looked at Eve but was still unsatisfied.

"Please, sit down, facing each other," Eve managed to instruct us.

Bibi had come up with two condoms and both girls ripped them open. Eve came in front of me and pulled the condom over my dick which was so hard it almost hurt. Then she sat on both knees and lowered herself, grabbing my hands for support. I kissed her firm breasts and licked at her hard nipples.

Her tightness was incredible but her wetness was so overwhelming that the whole length of my shaft disappeared into her yearning cunt with one slow, steady move. She didn't utter a sound but I could feel her whole body trembling. Her fingers had clenched mine and she pulled her hand into a fist so tight it hurt. She began moving up and down in a slow, steady pace with her forehead against mine, her eyes closed and her tongue licking her lips.

My attention followed my eyes to the scene in front of me. Bibi had mirrored every move of Eve but in a reverse position and I saw a full frontal view of her familiar, beautiful, young body impaled on the hard, straight dick of Nico. Her cunt visibly stretched out by the thick cock and it was also visible that his balls were already drenched in her juices.

Bibi rocked back and forth on his dick, taking his hand and placing it on her clit. Grabbing her own breasts, she looked completely lost inside of her own ecstasy. With the stroking of his fingers, her trembling began, small and short at first but gradually longer and harder as her whole body began to shake while she placed both of her arms around his neck, putting herself on full display for me.

For one last moment, with all of her conscious effort, Bibi's eyes opened and she looked at me as her eyes expressed all of the lust that had grown in her body. Then her own orgasm took over and she started trembling all over with an orgasm that must have taken a full half minute before slowly flowing away.

Eve had kept the same pace but she forcefully went down, every time a bit harder. Suddenly she raised her head off of my shoulder and stretched both of our arms to the side. She arched her back, pushing her breasts to the front and against me as hard as possible while pushing her cunt and ass, as hard as possible, into my crotch.

"Daddy!"

From deep in her body the sound of her orgasm found its way to the outside. Eve stayed tense, even after her orgasm had slowed down, her movements continued to a small back and forth rocking against my body. Her head, back at my shoulder, her mouth back near my ear. My arms were around her body, softly caressing her breasts.

"Use me," she whispered. "Take me back up there, one more time".

"Lay down," I told her and I moved back to allow her legs to stretch next to me. I sat up and looked into her totally flushed face, eyes drunk with the delight of sex. I gently laid her on her back, looking at her delicious young body, her perfect breasts with the large and rock-hard nipples, her freckles and her beautiful red hair. A small shock went through her body as I put a thumb on her clearly visible, protruding clit, wet as it was from her explosive orgasm, and started to slowly caress it.

Bibi must have offered Nico the same opportunity. He had just pushed her forward until she was on her hands and knees and he was sitting behind her, his cock still fully buried in her pussy. Because we had started opposite each other that meant Bibi's face was almost directly above Eve's face. They looked into each other's eyes and a small, but very satisfied, smile came across Eve's face. Bibi crawled forward and started kissing Eve on her mouth, small kisses that lead to all-out, upside-down French-kissing with their tongues moving in and out and around each other's mouths.

Nico was speeding up the pace with which he was fucking Bibi and I could see the first signs of an orgasm building up. I started to fuck Eve in earnest, too, my thumb moving along with the rhythm of my thrusts. Little noises escaped Eve's mouth and their kissing became less coordinated. Both girls were being pushed up the hill, their moans becoming louder, shorter and higher pitched until they were both thrown over the edge and a long fall from heaven followed.

Nico had climaxed due to the orgasm and contractions of Bibi's pussy and he kept on stroking his still hard dick in and out with long, slow strokes. I did not cum but was close and did not want to continue fucking Eve. I pulled out, got rid of the condom, pushed my dick into Eve's open and overflowing cunt one more time and took my wet dick in my hand, above her belly.

Bibi had regained her consciousness and saw what I was doing. She reached out, took my cock into her hand, pulled it towards her face and opened her mouth. She moved her face forward, to take my cock, covered with Eve's juices, into her mouth and sucking it clean until she almost brought me to the edge.

She sensed it and pulled back. Then she continued to pull my dick with long strokes, taking it in her warm mouth again until the moment I threw my head back, looked at the blue sky, pushed my loins to the front and came and kept cumming and cumming until the sky went white.

When I straightened myself, I saw Eve's pale, velvety belly covered with cum and Bibi, still on her hands and knees and slowly licking at my cum, her origin, dripping from the corners of her mouth!!

12.

The "After-Party" really was, well, after the party. We had all dived into the water to wash and refresh ourselves before rowing back to the main site of the camp. Everybody was totally relaxed, the physical intimacy between us all was a natural by-product of the events on the island. Even the girls whom I didn't have any physical contact with sat close and cuddled up on the couches and cushions that were arranged for us. Sometimes stories would flare up of a special kind of treatment somebody had received and we would all erupt into laughter or admiration.

Most of the time we were all just enjoying the scene, the atmosphere, the sun that would set and the campfire that would take its place. The wine made us all a bit dizzy and, at the end, plain sleepy. As said, arrangements were made for us to stay over and this turned out to be in the attic of a big barn, above the changing room. All couples who were not part of the Naked Alley family chose to stay over.

After the other three couples had said goodbye with hugs and kisses, the remaining girls, Eve, Maria, Anne and Bibi, with Tanya and Emel, waved us to bed with the motto, 'fathers first'.

We remaining four naked, middle aged fathers, wearing only a big grin that said, 'unbelievable, not in our wildest dreams!' stood there in the attic.

We turned out the lights, crept under the sheets and other dreams quickly came upon us.

sailorsix
sailorsix
197 Followers