Naked Delhi Daredevilry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I smoked. But we'll talk about it later. You go back to Ijaz. Hehe" I pushed her towards her bedroom.

"Hehe. Okay. Yeah, I should. I'll tell you about him later... he's the one! Anyway, talk to you later." Anagha walked away. She stopped near the bedroom door and said, "Wait, aren't you surprised to see me back so soon? I was gonna be gone for a week."

"Oh yeah, of course. Sorry, I've had a long night. How did you come back so early." I said feigning surprise.

"Oh, it all had to do with him. I'll introduce you to him later. Bye for now."

And she went back inside her room. I turned around, went inside my bedroom and crashed on my bed, overwhelmed by feelings of exhaustion, satisfaction, relief, contentment, excitement, and the latest entry after the conversation with Anagha - the guilt.

------------------------------------------

Epilogue

(Anagha narrates)

I walked into my bedroom, and Ijaz was sitting on the bed naked, his dick fully erect.

"Sorry, I just had to talk to Teju a bit." I said as I took off my robe, pushed him back and got on top of him, taking his dick inside gradually.

"That's OK. Seems like a sweet girl." Ijaz said as he grabbed my waist and started thrusting into me upwards.

"Yeah she is. Best roommate I have ever had." I said as his dick started probing me deeper. "I'll introduce you two......"

I paused, even as Ijaz kept thrusting into me. I pushed his hands off and got off him. And sat next to him, stunned.

"What happened?" Ijaz asked with a surprised look on his face."You look upset. What happened?"

"What happened?" I said in an icy cold voice. "I'll tell you what happened. What happened is, I never introduced you two, even when you poked your head out of the bedroom."

"So? That's OK. She'll understand. You can introduce us later." Ijaz replied.

"No, I never introduced you two. I've never told her about you. Never mentioned your name. And yet you know what she said to me when I asked about her smoking?" I said, with my voice rising.

"Umm....what?" Ijaz said.

"She said to me - 'you go back to Ijaz'" I replied, no almost yelling. "How the fuck does she know your name Ijaz???"