All Comments on 'Naked For Freedom - Book 01'

by NakedForFreedom

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
JUst The Prologue

If you have to cut it in half I guess you could call it a ha ve, but if you wanted to cut in in half, it's good to have a second portion.

abc101abc101about 11 years ago
good story

please write more

NakedForFreedomNakedForFreedomabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author's info on this book.

Just to let you guys know, this is only the first book, chapter 1. There are many chapters to this book. At first, this book was going to be 1100 pages, plus. Then I had to make this into two books.

I'm going to publish my first books first. Then, I will publish my second book series of books. The second series of books are the continuation from their first book.

Personally, I love the third book, then the first book and finally the sixth book, in that order.

TNSr5rTNSr5rabout 11 years ago
Loved the Beginning!

I am looking forward to reading the rest of your contributions. The beginning sure got my interest.

But if I can make a suggestion, you should make use of this website's editing services. As a writer myself, I know that I am my own worst editor. Most of us see what we intended to write rather than what we actually wrote. And your errors took away from what was otherwise a wonderful story.

For example: "She hung up (past tense)" and "She stood 5'10" (past tense) and "she walks over (present tense) all in the same paragraph.

Or, "She felt (past tense) the mail in her pocket and yank (present tense) it out."

Still, I am SOOOO looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good, But?

Your story is a good one; Your grammar needs attention. Eg, you said "building built" when I think you meant "getting built". I will continue rading your stories. Thank you for writing them.

tompo296tompo296almost 9 years ago
Grammar !

I am sure that you meant to so say " on behalf of " not behave!, but a good start, be encouraged by what you have started.

bluedog485bluedog485about 8 years ago

As a fan of nudism, I look forward to watching her evolve in her new life and lifestyle.

DoublegangerDoublegangeralmost 8 years ago
Good Begining

As a nudist more restaurants should have a nude section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could do better...

Too many inconsistencies in the use of tense...present and past used in the same sentences... Too many short...abrupt...sentences. All these things make for no fluidity, and break up concentration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous