Naked Girl Copped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to come and pull them down for you girly?" laughed her horrid male tormentor, enjoying her discomfort, and actually in no hurry for it all to be over.

"No! No!" cried out Paula, surprised even herself at the loudness of her voice, " Don't touch me. You promised you wouldn't touch me." And with that, the tears began welling up again in her eyes, as she tried to roll herself up into a ball.

The policewoman put her arm around Paula's shoulders, comforting her, but none the less enjoying the cool smoothness of her exposed skin.

"Don't worry Paula, he won't touch you. I won't let him. I promised you that." And she then pulled the poor shivering girl to her, cuddling her protectively, and stroking her hair as Paula's head rested against her shoulder.

They let her rest a little like that, Paula quietly sobbing away against the comfort of her false protector, the two police officers smiling jubilantly at one another at their success, over the top of her buried head, enjoying the poor girl's discomfort.

The woman bent her head at last, and whispered down to the girl. " Come on love, you've come this far. Why don't you get it over with?"

She felt rather than heard Paula catch her breath, trying to stop crying, and a few moments later, felt her nod her head gently.

"Are you ready now love?" she asked softly, and she detected another more pronounced nod against her shoulder, which only led to her smiling and winking at her grinning partner.

Sue slowly unpeeled poor Paula away from her, till she stood again on her own, and offered her a handkerchief to dry her eyes. Paula took it and buried her face into it, missing the comfort of the woman's warmth, not knowing how she was going to pluck up the courage to slip off her panties, but no longer caring that her naked breasts were now again on full view. No longer caring that the beast of a policemen would be staring straight at them.

"Let me help dry your eyes Paula." Said the woman kindly, taking the handkerchief from her and pulling Paula's hands down away from her face. She was enjoying this. Really enjoying it, and had never imagined it could be quite so good. It had never ever been this good before.

She carefully took hold of the girl's chin in her hand, and raised it, lifting her pretty tear stained face up to look straight up into her own. She felt a desperate urge to kiss her, full on the lips, and to plunge her tongue right down her throat.

Paula bravely sniffed and swallowed deeply several times to fight back the tears that still threatened, and blinked her eyes to clear them of the tears that had already been shed, pathetically grateful for the kindness and support of this other woman. As her pretty long eyelashes fluttered, Sue knew she wanted to more than just kiss this delightful beauty, tempted even more than her male partner by the erotic swell of the lovely full, young breasts that hung there, naked, quivering gently in the dim light as she swallowed so deeply, her delicious erect nipples just a few inches from her own now shaking hand.

But she knew that she mustn't, couldn't, her career in the police, the comfortable living and the power it gave her, too much to risk even to pluck this pretty little flower. But even so it was too strong not to 'accidentally' brush against one of her soft yielding breasts with the back of her hand as she reached up to help wipe away the tears.

Her resolve was however stretched to the limit, her heart close to snapping, when Paula's lovely face at last broke into a tiny pathetic smile, and she looked straight up into Sue's eyes, saying, almost whimpering, " Thanks. Thank you so much. I'm ready now. I think I can do it now."

Sue let go of her, and stood back, hating her partner for the self satisfied, lustful look of anticipation on his face almost as much as Paula did. But it didn't change her mind or her resolve. Not one bit!

Paula stood there; trying to control the shivering that had started again, not bothering any longer to cover up her breasts, gathering herself to finish it.

She at last looked up at the big copper, stared him straight in the eye without smiling, and took a series of good long breaths, not giving a damn what it did for her breasts, not caring how much he relished it. It wasn't for him, but to give herself courage.

Paula slipped her two thumbs down the side of her panties, feeling the elasticity of the tiny slippery side straps, and holding her breath, closed her eyes tight shut and pushed them down. Straight down.

Once down to her knees, she just let them fall to the ground, stepping out of them before bending down to recover them, automatically handing them over to Sue to look after.

Then she stood up, stood up straight, and said quite simply but shakily, the strain in her voice very obvious, " OK. I'm naked. Get on with it then."

"I think you can keep your shoes on." Said Sue, though Paula hadn't even thought of them, as she continued to stand there, still shivering in acute embarrssment, one arm back over her breasts, the other hand covering herself down between her legs.

Sue fetched the camera from the car, leaving Paula's clothes on the back seat, and gave it to Pete, whose eyes had not left the poor naked girl for one moment.

"Come on sweetie, arms down by your side. Lets see what you've got." He insisted, and she reluctantly complied, awkwardly, jerkily, putting her arms down by her side, feeling her face blush with shame at what she was doing, at what she had been forced to do, desperate to get her ordeal over with as quickly as possible.

It was the first time since she'd showered with other girls at university a couple of years before, that anyone other than her boyfriend had seen her in the nude, and even for him, she had never posed just like that. But it was not to be so quick, and she had to stand there, her whole body continuing to shake in her humiliation.

"How does this bloody thing work Sue?" Pete demanded, as he had been instructed, and Sue went over to him, pretending to ignore Paula, but secretly relishing her embarrassment as she continued to stand there naked, fighting the urge to cover herself up again with her hands.

At last they shot off six pictures of Paula, insisting that she smiled at them so that she would not be able to claim they had forced her into it at a later date.

Pete made her lean back against the car, but she baulked at sticking her tits out for him despite his demands, and with each flash of the camera in the dull light, she jumped in fear, scared that the flashes would surely attract attention from the houses nearby.

"That's it then." Said Sue, " But we had better have your name and phone number just in case," writing it down as Paula spurted it out, thankful that she would soon be free to go home.

"Here's your keys Paula." Said Pete, handing over the bunch of keys that they had taken from her earlier, but holding on to them as she reached out to take them.

"How about a kiss first." He asked her, teasing her almost beyond reason.

"Piss off!" she screamed back at him.

"Come on girly, I bet you'd love me to squeeze those lovely tits of yours." He countered.

"Oh please don't do this to me." She cried out, the tears yet again rolling down her cheeks, " You promised me. Please just give me my keys back."

"Come and get them then." Pete challenged her, and held the keys up high in the air, straight above his own head, dangling them there. Daring her to come right up close to him, and stretch her nakedness up against him in order to reach up for them.

Paula was at breaking point; she put her head back in her hands and this time really burst out crying, her body shaking with the power of her sobbing. She almost no longer cared what he did to her, but was not going to be played with like a little kitten with a ball of wool.

The policeman's gruff laughter was cut abruptly short.

"Give her the keys Pete. NOW!" ordered his female partner sternly, and he stopped, looked at Sue, thought about it for a moment, then said " OK."

He threw the bunch of keys over towards her, way past her, and Paula darted after them, grabbing them up from the pavement as if they were treasure.

"What about my clothes?" she asked expecting them to hand them over as well, her mouth falling open in shock as the other two started to get back into their police car, obviously with no intention of handing them back.

"I'm sorry love. Really sorry, but we'll give you a call in a couple of days to see what you can do to get them back." Called out Sue, and with that, they started their car, and pulled away, leaving Paula on her own, stark naked beside the road, shivering with fright at the implications of the policewoman's words.

Paula tried to cry, but there were no tears left to shed, so she just stood there, slumped over, all fight gone out of her, the humiliation magnified by the treachery of the woman who she had trusted so much. Eventually she suddenly realised she was still stood there in the nude a full minute after they had left, and that she would have to move fast before she was discovered and her situation got even worse. Brushing the remaining tears away from her eyes, she rushed over to her own car, tore the door open and leapt inside, panting desperately as she fumbled to get the keys into the ignition. She had to stop and steady herself before she even managed that simple feat, then started the engine, selecting very carefully first gear and pulling away from the kerb, cursing herself as she realised she hadn't so much as checked if any other traffic had been coming.

"That's all I need, to have an accident in the nude." She thought as she took great care to drive away from the place she would never forget.

A mile down the road, she found a deserted spot and pulled over, looking all around her to make sure nobody was nearby before relaxing just a tiny bit, and taking the car out of gear. She didn't however stop the engine, in case she had to make a quick getaway if anyone came, as she examined the interior of her new car to see if there was anything she could use to cover her nudity. She found nothing other than her little bag, not even the clutter that most cars gather once they have been owned for a period of time. She sat there thinking whether there was anything in the boot, but couldn't think of a single thing that would be of any use, and she simply couldn't face getting out of the car naked, and going round to check the boot just on the off chance.

Giving up, she restarted her journey home, her mind working overtime to figure out how she would get from the car to the front door of her flat, but finding no obvious solution, happy just to look forward to getting to the car park without being spotted.

Several times she had to stop at junctions and traffic lights, where she slumped down as low as she could, leaning forward to hide her nakedness as pedestrians passed close by, or other cars stopped alongside her, praying that nobody would notice her predicament, not knowing what she would do if anyone did.

Twenty terrifying minutes later Paula was parked in the darkest part of her block of flat's car park. It wasn't the nearest to the entrance, but she felt safer there while she planned her route up to her flat. She looked around, the last of her tears now drying on her cheeks, but still could see nothing to cover herself with, her small bag being the only thing she had.

Plucking up courage, having seen nobody enter or leave since she had arrived, she grabbed the handles of the bag and slid out of her car, the cool night time air on her nude skin yet again surprising her, causing her to shiver again, and her nerves jangled at the sound of the door as she shut it as quietly as possible. She cursed herself as the first time it didn't shut properly, and though tempted to take the risk of leaving it unlocked, Paula slammed it shut that little bit harder, convinced that the whole block would have heard, and that soon there would be someone at every window staring down at her as she crept naked across the car park.

She set off to cross the forty yards or so to the flat's entrance, her insides doing somersaults, one hand holding her breasts to stop them swinging, the other holding her small bag in front of her to cover her pussy as best as she could. She ran out of the protection of the darkness and into the light, the shock of her sudden exposure like a lance running through her insides.

Even the click-clack of her high heels sounded like gunfire to her, but she resisted the temptation to stop and take them off, wanting to get to the front door as quickly as possible.

Once at the door, she used her key to open it and slipped inside, a feeling of elation coming over her, having made it thus far. This quickly disappeared as she realised she was now standing in a well lit up area, open to view to anyone outside through the double glass doors, as if she was stood in a gold fish bowl.

Paula bolted for the lift; panicking at the last moment at what she would do if someone stopped it and found her inside. She thought of taking the stairs so she could at least escape, but settled for the lift, deciding that she would now just brazen it out, whether someone caught her or not.

Holding the bag clumsily over her front, she waited for the lift to stop, praying that nobody would be waiting for it when she arrived at her floor. She was lucky, and she breathed out in relief as the lift doors opened onto the empty darkened corridor. Paula looked down to where her flat was situated, right at the other end, aware that as she passed each lamp it would detect her presence and come on, flooding the corridor in light. She was petrified, knowing that any one of the doors could open and someone come out. Knowing that if that did happen it would surely be a neighbour, and that they would know her. It was almost too much to bear.

At the very moment Paula steeled herself to make a run for it, one high heel clad foot already raised, a door opened noisily halfway down, and she leapt back into the lift, pressing herself hard up against the side to keep herself hidden, just knowing that whoever it was must be coming directly to the lift, or would at least have to walk right by to the rubbish chute. She froze, unable to make a decision, unable to even press the button to take the lift back down. She was going to be caught, and could do nothing about it.

What happened next almost made her burst into tears, but whether of relief at being saved, or fear at what next lay before her, she did not know.

As she heard the footsteps approach, she stood there paralyzed, her mind frozen beyond any action, when suddenly the lift doors started to shut.

"Oh bugger!" a man's voice called from just a few steps away, a voice she instantly recognised as Mr. Thomas's from next door but one, as he failed to catch the lift doors before they closed in front of him, forever unaware how close he had come to catching his pretty new neighbour in the nude.

Paula let out a great sigh of relief, but could not stop her legs from trembling at the near miss. Then she had to contend with the thought that the only reason the lift doors had closed, was because someone on another floor had summoned it, and she hadn't escaped at all.

The lift started to move upwards, which was very bad news as there were only two floors above hers. Her mind went into overdrive as she realised that she had a fifty-fifty chance of escape, and only then if she acted quickly enough.

If she pushed the button for the next floor, then she thought, but only thought, that it would stop there first, before continuing upwards. It seemed to be her only chance. If it didn't work, or if the person who had summoned the lift was on the next floor, and not the top one, then she was lost anyway.

Paula desperately poked at the button for the floor above hers, number six, and held her breath waiting to see if it would indeed stop. It seemed an age, an agonising age, but at last the 'six' came up in the panel, and the lift slowed silently to a halt, whereupon Paula leant back panting in fear, adjusting the bag to cover herself the best she could. She was ready to leap from the cage and run like never before, if somebody was stood there as the twin doors slid slowly open, agonisingly slowly open.

She breathed out yet another sigh of relief as another darkened corridor appeared in front of her, and she jumped out, hardly able to contain the relief that she had got away with it again. No sooner had she done so than the doors began to slide closed again behind her, and she only just managed to stop herself jumping back into the false safety of the lift.

Paula stood there for some moments as she heard the lift continuing upwards. Her brain was only just capable of working out that neither of the two people now waiting for the lift would be likely to come to that floor, as unless they were visiting friends in the block, they must both be going down to the ground floor. There was a risk, but it was worth taking, and she decided to wait there in the dark for maybe five minutes before again calling the lift to take her back to her floor.

Every second seemed like a minute, and she lost track of the time as she tried to count the minutes by, jumping nearly out of her skin at the noise as she dropped her bag, staring down the darkened corridor, praying that it would stay that way for a little while longer.

It was then that she spotted what looked like a coat by the door, just a few flats up from where she stood. She stared at it wondering if she still had the nerve to venture into the corridor to get it, not so much as querying quite why a coat might be left outside someone's door. Her mind was focused simply on that coat, which would give some cover to her nudity, some protection at last. It was as if that was all that mattered.

Her heart thumping as it had never done so before, she crept quickly up the corridor, trying to walk on the balls of her feet, for fear of the clatter her high heels would make in the silence, and nearly jumping out of her skin as each light came on as she came within it's range. Paula made a grab for the coat, only discovering at the last moment why it was there.

It was propping open the door!

As she grabbed it she realised her mistake. The door jammed on it, and a voice from inside shouted out urgently.

"What the hell's going on? Who is that?"

An icy fear struck into Paula's insides. The man on the inside was trying to open the door right in front of her, and it was only her hold on the coat that was jamming it shut, and preventing him doing so. Sooner or later he would win the unequal struggle, and she'd be stuck there naked, trying to explain why she was there, and why she was pinching his coat.

By now the guy was shouting, puzzled at what could be going on, and it was quite loud enough to bring out the neighbours.

It was then that she dropped her bag again, her purse and a few other things spilling out onto the floor. Desperation set in, utter panic, as Paula dropped to her knees trying to re-gather her possessions, while fighting to keep hold of the coat. It was a battle she had to lose eventually, and with a few things abandoned, still on the floor, she let go of the coat and bolted, straight back down the now well lit corridor, her heels now clattering loudly, hoping against hope that the lift doors might by magic open for her when she got there.

"Hey you." She heard shouted behind her." What the hell are...Bloody hell"

His words dried up as he saw a naked and obviously attractive woman running down the corridor away from him. "Hang on I need to sort this out." She heard him call after her as he charged down the passageway after her, his eyes fixed on her shapely nude bottom swaying to and fro in front of him.