Naked Girl Copped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had fitness on her side, playing tennis so regularly, but at the time she did not know that, and her legs seemed like lead as she struggled to keep going and reach the end of the corridor.

"Wait! I'm not going to hurt you." He shouted out, by now desperate not to let the naked nymph escape from him. The fantasy of a lifetime within his grasp.

Paula reached the lift, but the doors stayed firmly shut. She darted to the left, and barged her way through the fire doors to the staircase, wishing she'd taken that option in the first place such a short time ago.

She was down the first flight to the landing as she heard him charge through the doors, still calling, and she was down the next flight, and on her own level before he was halfway down the first.

Keeping a tight hold of her bag, and with no option but to throw all caution to the wind, she pushed her way through the twin doors, and rushed as fast as she could up her corridor, her breasts swinging wildly, the lights flashing on, one by one as she passed, her tears flowing copiously, her chest heaving as she cried in fear.

When she arrived at her door, she had her keys ready, clumsily fumbling to unlock it, unable to find the right key, unable to fit it into the slot when she did, dropping them and having to try again, desperation only slowing her down, praying that her pursuer would not see which flat she disappeared in to, praying that she would get the door open before he charged through the double doors.

She almost fell into her flat, slamming the door behind her, dropping her bag and falling to the floor, where she lay for some time, panting from the exertion of her flight, but mixed with adrenalin from the adventure, and had she but admitted it, now that she was safe, just a touch of excitement at her near miss.

Eventually her breathing slowed down, her insides settled, and she picked herself up, and walked around her small flat, almost unable to believe that her ordeal was over. She decided she needed a shower, strangely amused that she didn't have to undress to do so, the first thing she had found amusing for some time.

She relaxed as the hot water ran down her body, washing away the tension that had built up, at last allowing herself a wry smile at how close her escapes had been, wondering what would have happened if she had been caught.

It was as she was washing herself clean that it started, trying to wash away the horrible things that had happened to her that night. The feel of her hands rubbing the soap over her breasts felt so nice, that before long she found herself stroking them, then squeezing them, the smooth soapy fullness of them delighting to her touch. Then she was caressing her nipples, stroking then, arousing them, her nipples hardening between her fingers, as she ran through her flight through the block in her mind. Before long one hand dropped down between her legs, and as she began to imagine yet again what might have happened if she had been caught. Her breathing became ragged as her finger started to trace it's way slowly up and down between the lips of her pussy, by then damp from more than just the hot water of the shower. Paula leant back against the wall, bending her knees and opening her thighs as her fingers explored further, deeper, till she no longer controlled them. Deep inside she pushed them, using her thumb to push hard against her exposed clitoris as she did so, working herself to a frenzy, her other hand squeezing her nipple, her nail biting into it till she could feel the pain, even through the intense pleasure further down.

When it came, it did so in a rush, almost too soon, but probably more extreme than she could ever remember, the wave of her orgasm rolling over her, first her very toes curling, her legs straightening and straining as she now used both hands to tug as hard as she could manage at the fire between her legs. Then with an urgency, thrusting her breasts out, pulling her shoulders back, throwing her head back as her mouth opened wide and she loudly screamed out her release.

She slept well considering, only the image of that detestable big copper spoiling it a little.

The next morning however was terrible, expecting to be confronted at any moment, but as the days passed, she started to relax, hoping she would never hear again from the two police officers. Hoping that she hadn't left anything incriminating on the floor when her bag had spilled.

Her hopes however were to be dashed before long, when her telephone rang one evening.

"Glad to see you got home OK the other night. Surprised you didn't park closer to the front door, but you looked lovely running through the car park in the nude."

"How do you know that?" Paula cried out, recognising the police ladies voice instantly.

"Followed you. Watched you all the way. Didn't want you to get into trouble did we." Came the reply.

"Thanks for nothing." Answered Paula. " I nearly got caught inside the building. Some guy chased me down the stairs."

"Great. Tell me about it." Came the over enthusiastic reply, which Paula refused point blank to play along with.

"If you want your clothes back then we'll have to meet up." But the demand was met by a refusal from the worried young girl, who told her tormentor to keep them.

"And the photos we took of you?" Asked the menacing voice on the other end of the phone, adding, " The video of you running across the car park as well for that matter."

Paula came over all cold. The video may have been a lie, but certainly the photos were real. Why the hell had she agreed? What had she got herself in to?

"What are you after?" she asked at last, sullenly, expecting the worst.

"Meet up and I'll tell you." The police lady continued, " I'm sure you won't find it too difficult, or too unpleasant. I believe you like tennis don't you?"