Naked Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She settles slowly, tracing finger tips through chest hair, her body warm and close against me. My hard cock pressing into her hip.

"Drinks, I want more drinks Deuce Bigalow."

I gesture at her wine.

"Meh, I'm not a fan. More green stuff please."

I fetch two tall glasses from the kitchen and trickle minty marijuana liqueur over ice then top it up with lemonade. "Would you let me?" She calls from the couch.

"Let you what?"

"Fuck someone else."

"I don't know." I don't know if she's serious because I can't see her face and I don't know how I feel about it.

"I don't know if I could now," she says. "I've got used to just you. You know all my body and my bits. I think I'd be too shy about it."

"So you can wander about flashing your tits and twat at strangers but you'd be too shy to let them touch you? I'm pretty sure by the time you're done sometimes they know your body as well as I do."

"I haven't really thought about it. It's different things; flashing them and fucking them."

I pass her the drink and sit back down beside her. She's found a blanket and wraps it around us.

"Jen, do you remember that time we were hiking in the hinterland?"

She smiles in reply and I know she remembers. It was on our honeymoon a few years ago. We'd been hiking for an hour or so and she was getting bored. She could handle hot and sweaty but not bored. Crickets sang loudly and whipbirds called in the forest. Dust rose from the walking path and she took her shirt off and gave it to me to put in my backpack and continued walking in just her bra.

We'd been together a bit over a year all up and I'd seen her do this before; once or twice in a shopping centre trying on blouses, a few times at the beach. It was part of her showing off repertoire.There were not too many people on the tracks, but now and then a couple would pass and the men would glance and the women would frown. I could tell the game of it was making her hotter than the weather. For the next half hour or so, she grinned each time some scowling woman passed us and pointed out every man that slowed his step as he approached to draw out his perve time.

I was horny as hell and so was she by the time the two German boys caught up to us. They were young backpackers in their twenties, fit and strongly shaped and quite obviously striding along just a little faster than us but they settled in to a slower pace seeing Jens bare back.

"Hi." She turned and smiled at them allowing them a full view of her lacy bra and gorgeous tits. "Lovely day for a walk." They nodded in reply and I could see the evil in Jens eyes as she caught them checking out her tits.

A few minutes later she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. "This is new," I thought and low muttered foreign speech confirmed our friends were quite aware that my wife's breasts were free, soaking up the warm summer sun. She handed me her bra and I put it in my backpack.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a little nervously.

"Finding my limits." She smiled as if that was a perfectly reasonable explanation for hiking on a public walking trail with your tits in the breeze. As we walked, the German boys followed unhurried behind us. The trail narrowed to single file stairs up ahead and I heard Jen giggle in anticipation. "Hold up Hon..." She stopped and pulled her knickers clean off with that weird hooky foot movement thing that they teach girls and passed them to me. "Pop these in your pocket?"

"You're shocking." I laughed at her.

"Hi" she waved to the boys behind us who were 'busy' looking at an information sign.

They grinned and waved in reply. Knowing she had their full attention, she turned away and bent double to 'fix' her shoelaces. An appreciative grunt of awareness let her know she now had their complete attention.

As we climbed the stairs, I watched Jens naked arse peek-a-boo out from under her skirt at eye level in front of me. Sweat and arousal glistened on her shaved pussy as her legs moved up and down and I could smell her faintly on the still air. I'm sure from their lower vantage point on the stairs the boys were afforded a much clearer view. Jen stopped on the stairs. An older couple were coming down the stairs and she moved over to allow them past and asked me for our water. The backpackers were not even pretending not to look anymore and drank in the clear view of her shaven pussy as she drank her water.

"Hi." Jen smiled at the man as they passed.

"Hmmph." His wife replied.

Jen handed back the bottle and kissed me. She unzipped her skirt and handed that to me as well, before continuing up the stairs completely naked like it was the most natural thing in the world to do.

A few minutes later, we came to a lookout over the waterfalls. One of the backpackers produced a small camera and started taking pictures out over the gorge. He took care to appear nonchalant and I think Jen took this as a direct challenge.

"Come with me." She took my hand and pulled me towards the rail in front of the tourists. Still holding my hand, she shaded her eyes and pointed toward the loud falls whispering, "Is he taking my picture yet?"

I looked back over her shoulders to see the lad surreptitiously snapping pictures, trying to remain discreet but not wanting to miss the opportunity.

"Uhuh," I nodded. She bent forward over the rail to point at something I could see her smile as she heard the frantic clicking of shutters behind her. A cool breeze off the mist stiffened her nipples and brought a flush of goose bumps across her naked skin.

She turned back around to lean her butt against the rail and arched her back thrusting her breasts out and breathing deeply, watching the lads as they pretended to take photos of the falls. "Fuck me now." She whispered in my ear and proceeded to pull my hard cock out through the fly of my pants.

She bent forward in front of me and held on to the rail arching her back and I slid it full into her already wet cunt. She backed up hard against me and I pounded her there in the open air with the two German boys watching and taking pictures just metres away. It still strikes me that it must have looked a bit like dogs doing it on someone's lawn and the neighbours coming out to watch.

Jen gestured one of them closer and took his camera, putting it down in front of her and taking a close up photograph, she handed it back. They spoke quickly to each other and one took out his dick and started wanking it just feet from us. Jen watched it hungrily; it was larger by half than mine and the other boy rubbed his own cock through his shorts.

I shot deep inside her and slumped across her back. She reached down between her legs and masturbated herself to orgasm as I softened and slipped out of her. Standing there shuddering and panting in the cool breeze, Jen watched intently as the boy wanked himself. I wondered if she were going to reach out to it. Her hand moved over on the rail and she looked back quizzically at me for a moment then the German boy grunted, splashing semen on the dirt near his feet. As we gathered ourselves the boy zipped up and they moved off saying things to each other in German, one of them slapped me on the back in some sort of 'good onya' gesture.

"Yeah, those German lads. How big was that guy's dick?"

"I know right. I thought for a while there you were going to reach out and grab it or something."

"I thought about it. I was horny as hell and it was right there but it was a line to cross."

"That's it isn't it."

"Maybe one day hey? If it feels right and it's okay for both of us. Maybe then?"

"I'd like that."

"Me too. Hey, Mr 'Eighty Plus'..."

"Yup."

"Thanks for telling me your number." She pushes me back on the couch and holding eye contact lowers her face to my still hard cock.

She sucks it in and swirls her tongue around my knob, testing all the little ridges of me with the tip of her tongue, her mouth warm and wet on me. Slowly, up and down in hot slurps still holding my eyes full in hers she builds pace until she's bobbing like an apple in a tub, her lips just on the glans of my dick sending shivers through my core with each tiny movement. Then she sucks me deep down into her throat and holds me there.

My balls are tightening and I'm trying not to finish this before I've made the most of it. She can tell. Her hand moves on my balls and she slowly draws me out of her mouth. She smiles at me and moves to hold my cock between her breasts. They're warm and soft and close around it, smooth and dry, the cold chain from the nipple clamps tickling my belly as she moves them up and down. My fingers claw at the blanket and my butt cheeks clench to hold off my orgasm as she sits up smiling cheekily.

"Not yet lover." She kisses the very tip of my dick and lets the pre-cum stick in a trail from her tongue to my cock. Then with a lascivious smirk she licks her lips. "Mmm... my mugwump jism."

I try to pull my thoughts back from where they've bunched up in the tip of my cock. Part of me is here and now on a couch having half-stoned discussions of self-discovery with my lovely wife and part of me is in those mountains imagining those backpackers taking turns on my wife.

"I'm afraid of getting old."

"Oh..." I'm still surfacing.

"I turn forty this year."

"It's better than the options."

"What options?"

"Well not turning forty. Being dead."

"Fuck off. I'm being serious." She punches my shoulder.

It actually hurts a bit, dead-armed me."Ow, bitch."

She mocks crying with her fists, "baby need a tissue?"

"Forty isn't old. Eighty is old."

"Forty is the start of it."

"It is not, I'm forty-three, I'm not old yet."

She is quiet which is dangerous. She could either be pissed off or thinking. Both usually end with me being in trouble.

"Geoff cheated on me with a twenty year old. Ten years of marriage and he lies and manipulates me into believing I was being suspicious and needy for questioning his lies and checking his stories. All so he could fuck a younger version of me. I mean, if she had been tall, foreign, rich, had massive tits, was I don't know, just somehow, something different to me then I could have put it down to a choice. Maybe he needed a new flavour. But you know she was just me, younger. Same plain face, same average weight and height, same shoulder length hair, same everything really. I followed him from home one day. Felt a bit like a private eye, tailing him through traffic. I watched them have coffee then go to a motel. All I could think was how much she was just a younger version of me."

While I take this in, she removes the nipple clamps. Her tiny buds are red and sore looking. I take an ice-cube and put it in my mouth, sucking her nipple in and rolling the ice around it.

"Woah..." Her sharp intake of breath gives way to a sighing groan. "Oh that's good, so..." Her eyes close and she pushes out her chest so I move to the other breast.

"Oh, you're an arsehole..."

"Lovely..."

"You know it."

She pulls the blanket back around us.

"I need you to help me get this layer off."

I pull aside the blanket... She punches me again then giggles.

"Fuck my life... You might be forty-three but you only act like your three."

"And therein lays the fountain of youth."

"So..." She glares at me momentarily, "I challenged Geoff eventually and he said he was afraid of growing old. Now I face the same fears but don't want to fuck my marriage, my world, just to feel young."

"You're not him though are you? You're not sneaking around fucking a younger version of me. Or are you trying to tell me something?"

"No. I couldn't hurt you like he hurt me. I couldn't do that. I just wonder sometimes where the line goes. Is flirting and showing off just my version of trying to stay young?"

"You know, I bet the thing that really hurt wasn't the fucking. I bet it was the lying and sneaking and how he let you feel."

"Exactly! It wasn't the sex. It didn't matter who put who's dick in which hole and how often. It's loyalty and trust that matter. It was that he let me feel second best and then made me feel wrong and bad for not trusting him."

"So?" I ask; she's built up quite a head of steam and the mood is tense. The telly chatters crap in the corner, giant blue bitches and spaceships forgotten for a while. "You feel old, or you are worried about feeling old? Or you want to fuck some other people now? Or where are we heading with this?"

"Good question. I don't know yet. I'm cranky just thinking about. Fuck me with that rabbit thing while I turn it over in my head."

"Your wish my lady..." I mock a jester's bow. She slaps me playfully on the top of the head while I fumble in the toolbox for her favourite vibe. It's a purple gel one, with beads in it and a rabbit thing on the top that sits against her clit. She stretches matter-of-factly back on the couch, spreading her legs gynaecologically, and offering me complete access in the most unladylike way. I've found it and I put it under my arm to warm it up a little. While I'm waiting I lick my thumb and push it in between her thick flaps. I still marvel sometimes at her vagina. It's such a pretty looking thing. I've seen a few but I like hers the best. It's tidy looking with a puffy white shaved mound and dark red almost purple labia that hang out just enough so you know they're there. They stretch when I pull on them and I like in our home movies how they wrap onto my cock when I fuck into her.

Her clit is pink and thick but not massive. The hood of it like a little monk bowed in prayer until she is aroused and the monk pokes his bald head out like a tiny dick. I push my thumb in, circle it around in her wet hole, and mash the hard knuckle of my palm against her clit.

The vibe is warm so I turn it on low and trace it up her thigh. Holding her lips open, I smear her wetness along its length and tease it around her clit. Her head falls back on the couch as the vibrations find her core and I ease it slowly in. Gently I move it in and out, twisting it as it buzzes in her depths. I push it slowly fully inside her until the buzzing rabbit is hard against her clit and slowly increase the vibration until she is moving herself against the force of my hand holding it in her. She moans quietly and puts a hand down onto mine to hold the pressure hard against her.

I press a little button on the end of it and the shaft starts squirming deep inside her. Beads grind against each other and the look on her face tells me it's like a live thing in her. I wonder if this is how it would look to watch her fuck someone else. She's bucking against it now and pulls my face to her breasts. I nibble and gnaw at her offered nipples and smile to myself as she cries out in orgasm. I hold a nipple hard between my teeth and the vibrator deep inside her as she rides out the waves of pleasure. Slowly, the arch of her back comes back to the couch and her hand releases mine. I release her nipple and keeping the vibe deep inside her I turn off the squirming action and slowly wind down the buzzing until it just rests inside her, keeping her full while she catches her breath and settles.

"That's so fucking hot to watch."

"I... phew... kind of liked it myself... I've decided."

"What have you decided lovely woman?"

"I'm not old. This is a perfect age for a woman. Geoff was a fuckwit and deserves everything he got."

"Cheers to that." I lift my drink in salute, "Nothing like getting your rocks off to clear your thoughts hey?"

"You're such a dick. Pass my drink." She slurps noisily at her drink.

"Also, I will fuck some other guys one day but you'll have to be there and you'll have to say when it's ok. I want to feel safe."

"Holy fuck."

"So is that 'Holy fuck ok' or 'Holy fuck no way'?" She looks genuinely worried that she's crossed a line.

"Mostly 'holy fuck that will be fucking hot!'"

"Do you think I'm old?" Switch... just like that mid moment.

"What. You can't ask a bloke that question. It's too loaded." "Well what do you think about it? Forty is a milestone."

"I remember when I turned thirty-seven being scarier for me than forty. I don't know why but it was like 'holy shit' there's fuck all left of my young adulthood. It was like the top of a hill that once you passed you couldn't turn back from."

"I know right, that's what forty feels like for me."

We sit quietly for a while watching alien nonsense for a while. Blue people talk about the home tree or some such dribble while we gather our thoughts and plot a new course.

"So long as you're not gonna run off with someone half my age." She says.

"Oh fuck that with a stick. How much of a pain in the arse would a twenty year old girl be... Take me to the club, buy me this, you don't pay me enough attention, you don't like my friends, your music is shit, wah wah. Besides I'd have to teach her all your bedroom tricks and it would take ages to train her."

"Your music really is shit tho... Fetch drinks for your old bitch."

I make more drinks. Naked in the kitchen, the cold creeps around my ankles from the open fridge door and I suddenly feel out of place. I look through the doorway at her lying on the couch naked. She's beautiful. Not just physically. Her loyalty and warmth and something about her spirit just glow around her and I'm amazed by the physical presence of this perfect complement to my own insecurities and imperfections. In her brokenness and simplicity, she matches holes made by my own missing pieces and together we make a working unit.

As I walk back in the room she watches me. "Stand still."

I stop. She watches for uncomfortably long moments. Her big brown eyes assess me as they travel up and down my body. She examines my hairy legs, my balls, the left one lower and larger than the right, my very average dick (it's a grower...), my dad-bod gut and hairy chest. This must be what it feels like when aliens probe you. Her eyes find mine again and they are tender but insistent. I feel unguarded, unmasked, thoroughly vulnerable and truly, deeply, naked; a stripped soul.

She smiles warmly. "I love you. You are perfect for me."

Something weird happens and my eyes start to well. My gut clenches a little and my mouth dries. A lonely tear, the first I've seen in many years rolls sneakily out the corner of one eye and down my cheek. I shuffle nervously, putting the drinks down and wipe my face embarrassed and she folds me up in her arms on the couch.

"It's ok, I'll do it for you." She cries quietly and I wipe her tears away with my lips.

The salty truth between us welds our hearts in broken places and she pushes me back on the couch, gathering the blanket around me and straddling me. She hugs me close as we lie there and my cock stirs between us, pressing into her and growing upwards into her wet waiting hole. I fill her and she moves slowly on me, rocking me inside her, enveloping me in her. Her hair is all around my face and she kisses me wherever her lips find skin, my eyes, my nose and finding my mouth her tongue fills me and we are one.

She picks up pace and bucks her pelvic bone into mine, mashing her clit against me and driving me up into her hot clinging cunt. I can feel the ridges of her walls rub on me as she thrusts me harder inside her again and again and again until she moans into my mouth and sits upright forcing me hard against her cervix. She freezes and teeters, then with just one small deliberate movement of her hips, her whole body erupts in orgasm around my cock.

I can feel the spastic grabbing of her pelvic floor around the base of my cock and it tips me into my own orgasm. I spurt thick and hot inside her and it feeds her own jerking waves. Together we crash and tumble into bliss. She pulls the blanket down over our heads cocooning us inside the dark and we know only our naked bodies, the panting warmth and leaky sticking fluids.