Naked Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We bask in this profound intimacy for unknown minutes before Jen pulls the blanket clear to look me square in the eyes.

"I know what's inside the onion."

"What?"

"Under the layers..."

"Oh yeah right, what?"

"The true black meat of the giant aquatic Brazilian centipede."

"What the fuck?" I laugh seeking levity, "You want some black meat? Look, I'm as culturally insensitive as the next guy, but if you want to fuck some coloured gents now, you're probably going to have to be less racist about it ok?"

"You're a fuckwit, sometimes." She punches my shoulder and sits back up pulling the blanket around her. "What did you have to kill the vibe for? You know what I mean."

I shrug, still amused by myself.

She shoves me with her feet, "Go get more drinks, I'm not finished with you yet."

Smiling to myself, I comply and head to the kitchen. I don't know all about layers and centipedes but I do know a few things. I know, I love that woman. I know, I love pizza and movie night. And I'm quite convinced they are all better naked.