All Comments on 'Naked Stepdaughter Ch. 01'

by aznaked

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SweetKing126SweetKing126over 12 years ago
I like it

I am a lover of nudism and I love your story. Something tells me that it is just beginning, I can hardly wait to "see" where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Editor Needed

"Lacey sent the rest of the evening with me." Stuff like that really distracts from the story.

DidaktylosDidaktylosover 12 years ago

I hope this ends with her taking control and giving her creep of a stepfather his comeuppance

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I can't see Mike being around her while she is naked and eventually not wanting to fuck her

Mike's wife was naked, but he was fucking her, and now his step-daugher being naked will have to give him the want to have her.

A little silly for the start, but I hope that the girl gets some hard cock soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stepdaughter

A stepdaughter is not a relation. This story is in the wrong section.

aznakedaznakedover 12 years agoAuthor
Wrong classification

This is the author. The story has nothing to do with incest. It was originally in the Exhibitionist/voyeur section but some moron at Literotica, who apparently did not read the story, decided to classify it. Sorry for the misinformation. It was changed after it was originally published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not exhibition

this is non conceptual

or as others would call it

rape!

you are confused if you do not know the difference and should be prosecuted

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not realistic in the least...

...for SO many reasons...

As she is not a blood relation and over 18, it would NOT be incest, just rape if she was unwilling.

This COULD be constituted as kidnapping...and if it is not..

The girl is a complete and utter idiot, too studpi for words.

Even for fantasy erotic, fiction, yes...a bridge too far...she would just leave, stay with a friend, go to a shelter, something...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

yeah, i had one of my stories changed from exhibitionist to incest too. does make you wonder.

loved this story, so hot, especially the start with the ultimatum. i'm a 51 year old woman, a little shy, but i love to stand naked in my kitchen at night and step out into my garden knowing there's a whole row of houses overlooking me. i did it one night just as next door's security light came on. i covered myself quickly and scurried indoors, but my cunt was dripping like a tap afterwards. i masturbated 'til 3 in the morning. oops! too much information!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous