Naked Under Her Coat Ch. 02: After the Coat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We cant find your skirt anywhere!" Rachel screamed in concern. Becky followed her and was gone for some time before coming back without the skirt. "I hope it turns up. Did it cost much?" Rachel asked delicately.

"No not really but I'd like to have it, plus look at me, it's not really an outfit right now! I can't believe its gone who would take that?"

"You do look amazing. Try not to worry you can pull it off." Rachel reassured.

"I hope so because I feel like I'm hanging out all over the place!" Becky laughed. It was true her skirt was showing half her ass and her top wasn't even a top just lots of feathers covering her breasts and shoulders like a burlesque dancer. She still had her long gloves on but there was a lot of skin on show and she had little choice but to embrace it.

Becky joined Rachel and the other girls on the dance floor for a while, she managed to turn the feather boa into part of her dancing, no longer wrapped around her neck she simply let it drape across her back while she held the ends over her front. It was so puffy that in the darkness it was difficult to see that she was technically topless and with girls all around her in various states of dress she didn't actually stand out too much.

We all continued to dance and drink and enjoy the evening until people started to leave. Andrew signalled that we should all head off and everyone gathered at the doors as the music stopped and lights came on full. We walked down the stairs from the hall and people could suddenly see exactly just how exposed Becky was now she was in the bright lights.

"Bloody hell. You really aren't wearing much are you?" Jon gawped as he walked alongside Becky. She just giggled and obviously didn't have much to say in response as eight of us headed outside looking for the taxi cabs we had ordered. Two black cabs turned up after a few minutes and we split into two groups, all the guys wanted to travel with Becky but it ended up being Rachel, Jon, Becky and myself in one and everyone else in the other. As Rachel stepped inside the middle aged driver turned around looking through his glass screen into the back of the cab to greet us.

"Hello! Where can I take you?"

"Newton Road please." Jon answered just as the driver caught an eye of Rachel's partially exposed chest.

"Wow, where have you lot been?" He asked just as Becky climbed in last. "Woah! Wow, what are you wearing?" He continued excitedly catching a good view of Becky.

"What me?" Becky looked up as she sat near the glass screen between the driver and rear of the cab. She paused before answering in a very innocent but provocative way. "I'm wearing these black shoes... these long sleeved gloves... This tiny little skirt..." She continued standing up inside the cab so he could get a better view. "...And... Well I've got this feather boa... and not much else."

"Don't you have a top on? Wow look at you, you're the sexiest thing I've ever seen. How old are you?"

"21."

"21, Damn. I've never seen a skirt like that. I can see most of your behind, I'm surprised I can't see your underwear underneath!"

"I thought it was more obvious." She giggled "I'm not wearing any." She then whispered loudly.

"Get out! No! Really?"

"Really. Look here where it ties up. Nothing underneath." Becky explained showing her exposed hip to the driver.

"Did you go out dressed like this?" The driver continued, fascinated by Becky as he drove - constantly looking at her in his mirror.

"I was wearing a longer skirt and this was my top but my friends dared me to take off the skirt and do this."

"And you just did it?"

"No not at first, they all had to do dares for me."

"So did you take off your underwear then too?"

"No I didn't wear any all evening. It was fun walking through town with the breeze up my legs and around my stomach."

"I've seen a lot of things in my days but I've never seen such a pretty girl wearing so little."

"You should have seen her, she spent the last few hours dancing around the ball dressed like that. Teasing all the boys!" Rachel called to the driver.

"I bet. Bloody hell! Do you do this kind of thing often?" The driver responded keenly.

"No. Just one other time."

"Yeah she went out wearing just a coat, and ended up stripping in a nightclub. Theres videos all over the internet!" Jon loudly explained struggling to get his words out clearly in his drunken state.

The driver pulled down Newton Road where Jon, Andrew and the boys lived and stopped in a gap. We all stood up to climb out.

"How much do we owe you?" Jon asked.

"Well thats kind of up to her." The driver responded looking at Becky.

"What do you mean?"

"Well if she lets me take a picture or two I'll let you have this one for free."

Becky giggled and gestured it was ok. Rachel and Jon got out the car but I stayed inside to make sure nothing major happened or that she wasn't kidnapped or worse.

"When I say a picture or two. Can you... show me a little more?" He suggested gently.

"What did you have in mind?" Becky smouldered holding her feather boa over her chest.

"Well I can see your legs, I can see your stomach. Id like to see more of your top."

"Oh I see. You want me to lose the boa." Becky affirmed. "I'll see what I can do."

She stood up as far as she could in the back of the cab while the driver pointed a camera phone through the glass at her. She sat on the back seat with her knees together pointing them at just enough of an angle that the driver couldn't see right up her skirt. She then looked down at the feather boa resting on her shoulders and slowly let it drop further and further down behind her, holding the ends over her breasts before letting go entirely but keeping her hands over her boobs. She then began to move her hands more and more over her breasts rubbing them sensually until her hands moved so low down body that her hands no longer covered her firm round breasts and this revealed her gorgeous pink nipples to the driver, she then ran her hands through her hair which tightened her stomach and gave him a fantastic sexy view.

"Perfect." The driver whispered.

"What's that?" Becky asked in response.

"Your breasts. Absolutely perfect..." He sighed.

As the driver still watched in awe at the now topless Becky in the back of his cab she licked her lips and looked him in the eye. She quickly moving her legs so her knees pointed the opposite direction meaning that the strings holding her skirt together now faced the driver rather than away from him, for the briefest of seconds the driver must have seen up her skirt because as she sat I could see it had ridden so high up her legs it was basically just a belt around her waistline. 
She slowly reached for the strings holding the skirt together and ran her fingers over them. The driver nodded furiously before she smiled and slowly untied them, she then parted the material just enough that he got a complete view of her naked side. From head to toe down that side she was exposed. Becky then raised her leg that was nearest to the driver and crossed her legs so they were facing away from him. She then pulled the skirt and because of its minute length it came away in her hand without resistance and she held it up for a moment like a prize while the sweating driver wiped his forehead.

Suddenly there was a tap at the window of the cab and we saw the silhouettes of all Becky's friends trying to look in. Thankfully the glass had fogged up and it was almost impossible to see inside as Becky sat there wearing nothing but her shoes and long gloves. Becky then looked up at the driver.

"Will that be enough?"

"Can you stand up?" He requested struggling to get his words out.

"Yes I'll stand up in a minute when I've put my clothes back on."

"No I mean can you stand up now while you're naked."

"Oh... Well... you wanted to see my chest, I gave you that and a little more..."

"Please! I'll pay you!" He begged.

"You'll pay me? I'm not a stripper!"

"No I didn't mean like that I just mean I'll do anything!"

"You like it that much?"

"Fuck yes!"

At this point Becky decided she wasn't quite finished and began to uncross her legs before quickly crossing them the other way so her legs were now facing him not away from him and he could see more. Between her legs you could just see skin and it was hard to know where her pussy ended and stomach began. The driver was now straining for a better view, a better angle as he continued to hold his phone up to the glass.

"What you looking for there?"

"Where your hair is?"

"My hair?" Becky asked innocently. "My hair is on my head."

"No your other hair, your hair below!"

"Well good luck with that I have no hair anywhere but my head. I'm shaven all over."

"You're shaved? Oh my..." He commented as he began to shudder and role his eyes.

"You ok there sir? I'm going to go now. I think our friends have waited long enough." Becky stated as she wrapped the feather boa over her shoulders and then began to re tie her top as a skirt again. We opened the door and climbed out, Becky turned and blew the driver a kiss as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Becky what the hell did you just do in there?" Jon asked, shocked by the idea she might have stripped to pay the taxi driver.

"I gave him a tip." Becky answered confidently.

"A tip! We could see you! Not clearly but the lights in the cab meant we could see your hazy outline through the fog and I swear you just got naked!" Andrew explained excitedly. "Bloody hell you love this! You're an exhibitionist! And yet again you get naked when none of us can see!"

"Well he didn't see everything, I kept my legs crossed."

"Oh well thats different then isn't it? Being naked but with your legs crossed!" Chris interjected sarcastically.

"Well it is actually." Becky responded sharply.

"If its so different I think you should sit inside naked... but with your legs crossed of course." Chris added sounding quite pleased with himself.

"Fine! I will and you'll see the difference!" Becky stubbornly answered, perhaps not fully thinking what she had just agreed too.

We all headed inside and found places to sit down. The boys house had two large sofas and a table in the corner with additional seats around it. Becky and I ended up on the end of one of the sofas as Callum handed around drinks to everyone and put some music on while people chatted. Chris was talking to Jon and Andrew while Becky had gone upstairs to use the bathroom and freshen up, she crept down the staircase which ran alongside the living room meaning everyone could see her coming down, she held her hand over the front of her skirt in an effort to stop people seeing her shaved pussy between her legs. Everyone went silent and watched her as she slowly came and sat next to me.

"Right Becky. Prove to us how you keeping your legs crossed is any different to just being naked." Andrew challenged.

"Well I'd obviously still be naked. I just meant you can't see everything and thats why its different."

"Hey don't back down now. You were adamant outside and agreed to prove it." Chris barked sounding almost annoyed.

"So just sit here and take everything off?" Becky asked with reluctance. Chris looked back expectantly and nodded.

"You act all shy and reserved but we saw the videos of you in that club and you were 100% naked there. You just said that this was different so why wont you prove it?"

"It's different because you're all my friends and I have to see you again!.. But I will show you if you really want."

"Well of course we really want that!" Chris answered turning to the guys who all nodded in approval.

"Oh." Becky replied passively, seemingly giving in to the requests of the group.

Becky looked around the room full of expectant faces. She couldn't really back out now she had put herself in a corner and after an entire evening of teasing them and wearing ridiculous clothing she sat in a living room almost required to remove even that. She first lifted her left arm and tugged gently on the fingers of her long gloves before sliding the whole thing off her arm quite slowly, she then repeated the process on her other arm at which point the boys all leaned as far forward as they could almost salivating at the prospect. 
Becky looked up and smirked, even the girls sat fascinated as she began to play with the strings holding her skirt together, she pulled on them and left them untied so the skirt just sat over the very tops of her thighs. Becky then slowly lifted one leg over the other to cross her legs.

"It's different. You can't see anything." She stated again almost trying to convince herself as much as the others.

With her feather boa still covering her breasts she ensured it was also covering between her legs too as she very slowly pulled the skirt away from her body revealing her beautiful naked hips. Her thighs now met her abdomen and she was totally naked apart from shoes and her feather boa.

"Well lose the feathers too!" Andrew burst out impatiently. Becky looked up and smiled at him while she slowly moved her hands underneath the boa and seductively up her body until her hands covered her breasts.

"Could you please pull the boa away?" She turned and whispered to me.

I pulled the boa slowly, it slid up her legs and up her abdomen, over her hands and then completely away from her. Becky sat crossed legged with her hands over her breasts completely naked, her closest university friends all staring at her in stunned silence unsure what to do or say.

"See. You can't see anything." Becky stated.

"Oh we can see a hell of a lot!" Andrew gasped as he almost collapsed onto Chris.

"Ok well I think you've had enough. Can I borrow your jacket please?" Becky turned and asked me. I put it over her shoulders and she managed to wriggle her arms into the sleeves without revealing her breasts to everyone. The boys moaned she had covered up but Becky was adamant she wasn't giving anymore.

After chatting for a while the guys all but gave up on Becky removing any more of her clothing however we did half make plans for a last day out as a group and it was suggested we all went to the beach where it was more likely Becky would undress. After this peoples tiredness began to really show and they started to go very quiet and I could see Stella and Callum in their chairs nodding off to sleep. Chris poked Callum who jumped and decided he'd had enough and disappeared upstairs to his bedroom. Chris offered Stella and Miriam his bed and he would go in Callum's room on the floor which I thought was decent of him and they appreciated the gesture and all went upstairs.

I could see Becky was really tired as she reclined on the sofa while Jon, Andrew and Rachel all continued quiet conversation at the table. Becky then decided to kick her shoes off and lay down onto the sofa, her legs parted which would have given an eyeful to the others if the ends of her boa weren't resting between her legs, on top of my jacket keeping her covered. It was wrapped around her shoulders and resting across her. At first her hands held the boa in place but as she began to drop off to sleep her arms fell away but luckily her boa didn't move and kept between her legs covered.

Jon, Andrew and Rachel all decided to call it a night soon after as it was so late dawn wouldn't have been to far away. Andrew and Jon went up to their rooms while Rachel lay on the other sofa with a blanket the guys had given her. I put my dinner jacket over Becky and lay behind, spooning her as she groggily moved from reclining in the seat to laying on her side. Rachel looked over at us and whispered.

"You don't mind me being here do you?"

"Not at all." I whispered back. "Can't imagine any of us will get the best nights sleep."

"No probably not, I definitely can't sleep in this dress."

"Well take it off, you've got a blanket to cover you." I suggested innocently.

"Yeah but I might get hot under it. And I'm..."

"What?" I asked more urgently as Rachel hesitated.

"Well. Taking after Becky..."

"What do you mean?"

"She's not wearing anything underneath her dress." Becky mumbled in response to the conversation taking place across her.

"Oh right! Well... I see."

"Ah. Like you say I've got the blanket." Rachel asserted as she pulled the blanket up to her neck and wriggled underneath it. Her arm appeared out the side of the blanket with her short black dress dangling from a finger before she let it fall to the floor. She winked at me as I looked over at her, stunned by this brazen gesture.

Rachel giggled as she turned away from me to try and sleep while I was left laying there a little shell shocked that she had stripped down like that. Becky began to wriggle in front of me as we lay front to back.

"You like that?" Becky whispered.

"Like what?"

"Rachel."

"I... I..."

"It's ok. I liked it too." Becky murmured as she pulled my hand under the jacket over her breast and relaxed as if to fall asleep.

I woke several hours later hearing footsteps above us. In front of me Becky's arm had drooped off the sofa, I moved my arm which was still wrapped around her just enough to move. As I moved behind her Becky stirred and gasped a huge breath of air as she awoke, stretching her arms and legs out rigidly with a silent yawn. She looked around the room seeing Rachel still facing away from us silently on the other sofa. Becky then sat up and stretched out. As Becky woke further she seemed to realise where she was and what was going on and stood up.

"Oh god." She sighed as if remembering something important.

"What's up?" I asked in response.

"How the hell are we going to get back to my flat? Look at me!"

"I don't know but a lot of people enjoyed it and you looked hot!"

"Well.. good. But really what are we going to do? Walk? Cab? Either way I look a bit of a mess."

"Well what do you wanna do? We can get a cab? Or walk to try and re establish your bravery?" I suggested gently.

"Ugh... Well. I dunno, maybe a cab is the best option. Perhaps we can get another free ride." Becky joked helplessly.

Becky stood up in my jacket, it was too big for her and the buttons tied together halfway down her abdomen so she left a phenomenal amount of cleavage on display. The jacket also proved to be a similar length to her makeshift skirt so she decided to leave that off. The others slowly stirred and you could hear footsteps up stairs. Rachel stirred and looked over at Becky.

"Naked under another coat I see?"

"Well. You're naked under a blanket." Becky retorted with a giggle.

"I am that." Rachel confirmed quickly flashing her leg and side out the blanket catching me by surprise.

At this point Chris and Callum appeared into their living room wearing boxer shorts and T-Shirts. "Come on everyone time to get up!" Chris boomed passionately. Rachel groaned from the sofa at his volume. "Come on! UP UP UP!" Chris continued as he grabbed the blanket covering Rachel and pulled hard.

"No!!" She screamed loudly as the blanket flew away from her beautiful naked body. She gasped and immediately tried to cover as much of her breasts and pussy as she could with her arms as she lay otherwise motionless.

"Shit sorry!" Chris laughed awkwardly as he threw the blanket back at her. "Bloody hell didn't expect to see that today!"

"I didn't expect to show that today!"

"You'd best get dressed before the other boys reappear. We'll see you all later." Becky said to Rachel, Chris and Callum. "We need to go, I'm tired and want a shower." She then stated to me as she put on her shoes before she grabbed her gloves, boa and top/skirt. I was as ready as I was going to be and we crept out the house without seeing the others.

The heat hit us immediately as the sun beamed down on the quiet humid morning.