Naked Under Her Coat Ch. 02: After the Coat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are we walking?" I asked as Becky strolled off.

"Well do you really wanna pay a cab? Anyway its a lovely day and I fancy a walk."

"No but its a long way and... Well are you dressed for it?" I asked looking at Becky as she walked backward in my suit jacket, her long legs exposed and while her chest was half hanging out of the open neck of my jacket above its buttons, revealing a lot of cleavage and even the sides of her boobs as it plunged down almost to her belly button. The whole jacket was too big for her and sat very loose on her athletic frame. "You could have worn that jacket on top of the boa and Skirt?"

"Where's the fun in that? Plus that'd be rather hot I'm melting as it is!" Becky laughed dancing along the street.

It was really quiet as we walked back across the town, a complete contrast to the previous evening as the sun blazed rather than the cool dark air of the night before and rather than a pulsating city we saw very few people about in these early hours of the day - just a few walking to work or popping their heads out of their houses. Becky was enjoying herself but still came across shy and reserved when people appeared.

Each time we saw someone from afar she would put her hand up to flick her hair hair as some kind of defence mechanism. We didn't get too many people walk along the same path as us but a few raced past us without giving a second look to Becky, however one or two young men walked the other way to us and as they got closer to us would give a long stare to Becky who would smile at them before looking down and flicking her hair again. The more people we passed though the more confident she seemed to feel and soon her head was held high.

"Good grief its hot. This jacket is burning in the sun!" Becky sighed. "Feel my shoulders."

"Blimey yeah thats hot." I responded having felt the heat on her back.

"I'll swap you, your shirt for the jacket!" She laughed, though somewhat sincere in her suggestion.

"I dunno, I'd look pretty silly wearing just that and I'm not sure I like the idea of putting that jacket on in this heat. Why don't you put your skirt back on with your boa?"

"My boa? Thats black too that'll get really hot! Even if it does cover less... I know, I've got a crazy idea!" Becky excitedly stated as we stopped in the narrow doorway of a high street store. You could hear peoples footsteps and the cars nearby as she took her top that I'd been holding and put it back around her waist returning it to its function as a makeshift skirt.

"Give me your suspenders." She demanded looking at the two black loops over my shoulders.

"My suspenders?" I asked feeling shocked and confused.

"You know, your braces, the things holding your trousers up, give them here."

"What for?"

"So I can wear them!"

I was unsure what she was going to do but unhooked them and handed them to her. She then looked around the area worriedly before she quickly took off the jacket leaving her standing just out of sight of a very public area completely topless. She then began to put my trouser braces over her shoulders. My heart raced as I began to understand her idea.

"You cant!" I gasped in disbelief.

"Don't you think they're wide enough?" Becky asked as two black bands all of two inches wide plunged over her shoulders and down over her nipples leaving the rest of her perky boobs on display.

"Theres a hell of a lot left on show! And they're designed to hold trousers up, you're wearing a tiny skirt that they will just pull right up!"

"I'll have to have them quite loose then." Becky reasoned as she tried to attach the clips from the two narrow bands of the suspenders to the front of her skirt and the one band at the back to the middle of the rear of her skirt.

As soon as she let go the braces catapulted her skirt up to her belly button and briefly left her standing completely bottomless with her beautiful bald pussy and firm ass on show. She gasped and pulled the skirt down but it wouldn't stay around her hips. She then tried to loosen the braces but when they got too loose she found they wouldn't stay covering her nipples.

"What do you think?" Becky asked sweetly as she pulled the skirt down to where it should be which also gave enough tension to the suspenders to just about keep them covering her nipples, even if the rest of her breasts and top were well and truly on out to see.

"I don't know..." I hesitantly answered. My heart was beating so hard I felt quite faint as the prospect of her walking along the streets like this made me dizzy. "There are people around!"

"Yeah. Do you think it'll be ok?" Becky hurriedly asked me as she began to peak out from the doorway that had kept her hidden from public view. She looked both ways and clearly decided to just go for it as she stepped out and stood a few feet from me. We were halfway down a high street full of shops and no cars could get to this part of town but a few people walked up and down the street as a shortcut or to access the shops they worked in before they opened.

"I'll walk to the end and see what happens." Becky said as she cautiously began to walk, stuck holding her skirt tightly at her hips to make sure the thin band of my suspenders remained tight on her breasts and that the skirt didn't fly up.

Because of the way she had to hold it all she had no choice of what to do with her arms as a young man appeared around the corner and headed toward us. Becky turned and winced as we all kept walking with the man getting nearer and nearer. Becky couldn't move her arms up to cover her breasts any more than they were so was forced to leave just the thin black material of the suspenders covering a minimal amount of her breasts. She had to continue regardless, chin up as if the man weren't there. He looked up from staring down at his phone and did a double take on Becky before looking confused by her attire. He then clearly took a picture or two as we passed with Becky smiling confidently as she faced forward.

"You ok?" I asked quietly.

"I'm good! You?" Becky replied acting as if nothing at all were abnormal. "This is great!"

We kept walking and turned onto a busier road with cars running alongside. As it was early there weren't as many as normal but the idea so many people would see Becky this exposed was really turning us both on, just for a second they may realise what she was wearing and then by the time they see it would be too late.

We walked for another five or ten minutes like this, Becky steadily as she could so she could hold her skirt and suspenders in place. In the beaming sun her body looked fantastic with her long tight legs on full display, her toned stomach and perky breasts well exposed and while she walked she remained trapped in this position holding the hips of her skirt so that neither the front or back of it flew up under the pull of the suspenders. She looked phenomenal.

We heard a few cars beeping horns as they passed before we turned down the dead end road that her apartment building was at the end of. As we walked down we could see the owner of the pool club that was directly underneath her building clearing up the outside from the night before. Becky kept going but slowed down and seemed to try and be as quiet as possible. We stood at the main door to the building as Becky asked me to find her keys that I'd been looking after. I struggled to rummage through my Jacket while still holding her gloves and feather boa while looking for the keys.

The bar and pool club owner then looked up and saw us.

"Good night?" He shouted our way.

"Great thanks!" Becky enthused as she turned to face him.

"Bloody hell! Have you walked far like that?" The man roared as he stared her up and down.

"About an hour from the other side of town. I thought I'd make the most of the hot weather!" Becky giggled shifting her weight from one leg to the other as he stared intently at her nearly naked body.

"You're brave! And you're not even trying to cover yourself now! You're just standing with your arms at your side, not scared at all!"

"I'm feeling quite adventurous today. Don't get me wrong I'm nervous, but I have to hold it all like this anyway."

"Why's that then?

- Becky giggled sweetly. "I cant move much, if I move my hands my skirt will be pulled up and my boobs will be exposed."

"Your boobs will be exposed? I can see most of them now as you're pretty much topless and theres not much skirt there either! That is about as small as they come! Look at you!" He continued to ramble while trying to get a good look all around her front and back from where he stood. "Wow, your ass is literally hanging out! You're not wearing anything underneath that are you? Wow.. just wow!"

"I'm pretty much showing it all aren't I." Becky confidently smiled.

"Well, its not quite all there but very close. Can't you move your hands at all?" The man continued.

"No I can't move either one, it would pull the skirt up and my nipples would fall free."

"Really? I bet a tenner that's not true." The man challenged clearly hoping for a quick glimpse at more. I thought back to last night and realised it was another bet that caused her to strip down then too.

"You just wanna gimme ten pounds then?"

"If you're right I will!" The man laughed as he tried to imply this was just about being right or wrong not how much skin was on show.

Becky pulled a face and said "You think this tiny skirt will hold these in place?" I couldn't quite believe she was going being so easily drawn into this. While we stood talking a few people left the apartment building and gasped as they saw Becky talking to the man outside his club and stopped to observe.

"I'm willing to take that bet yeah."

The man reached behind him pulled out his wallet, he opened it and you could see a fairly thick wad of notes. He pulled ten out and held it in front of her. The bet seemed to be on.

"What's this? One of the young men who had walked out the apartment building asked me.

"Well she's saying if she doesn't hold her hands where they are on her hips that her skirt will fly up and her breasts will be exposed." I explained to the three of them. Becky turned around and looked at me as I talked and stuck her tongue out playfully, she then saw the three young men also watching the situation and smiled sweetly.

"It doesn't seem like a very fair bet." Becky pondered.

"Oh it seems very fair to me." Said the man.

"Is she for real? How dumb is she?" One of the young guys whispered to his friend. "He's just paying her to see more!"

"I dunno but I can't believe what she's wearing as it is.." His friend excitedly replied. "She can't have anything else on underneath look at her ass..."

"Well if she lets go of her skirt we will find out for sure."

"Something wrong?" The bar owner asked Becky directly.

"Well. If I let go I know I'll be right." Becky stated, she had always loved to be right. "But if I am right I will be quite exposed. Or worse yet if i'm wrong I will owe you Ten pounds. I cant really win."

"You're already quite exposed love! Ok I tell you what, if I'm right and it all stays in place then you don't have to pay me anything. And if You are right I'll give you twenty." The man offered firmly putting his hand out to shake on it.

Becky paused and tilted her head, still rigidly holding her skirt at the sides while she thought about his offer. "Ok." She answered causing the three young guys next to me to pull excited faces.

Becky put her hand out to shake on the deal and weirdly enough nothing happened to her skirt as she let go of her skirt on one side. The man then took her hand and shook it firmly, her body moved as his powerful shake must have loosened up the material that had somehow stuck and almost instantly her skirt pinged up her body completely exposing her shaved pussy and firm round ass. The suspenders fell to the side of her breasts revealing her erect pink nipples while she stood still shaking the mans hand as he looked her up and down.

"Bloody hell!" The bar owner shouted happily.

"Oh my!.." Becky gasped as she tried to cover up holding one hand between her legs and her other arm over her chest.

"C'mon now, let me at least see and get my moneys worth." The man continued.

"I can't!" Becky pleaded.

"If you want to win the bet... And I know you don't want to lose...Show me."

Becky squirmed and looked at the man intently. "Fine." She sharply said before relaxing and letting her arms fall to her side.

As she stood the three strangers near us all looked at her almost naked body intently, she looped her arms under the suspenders and let them fall off her shoulders completely. As the straps fell and she stood completely topless outside her apartment building her skirt now fell back down to her hips no longer supported by the braces.

"Very nice!" The man beamed while the young guys next to me gawped silently in disbelief. "Bet you don't do this kind of thing often?"

"No not often."

"But you have done at least something before! What else have you done?" One of the young men squeaked finally breaking their silence, Becky turned and faced them and bit on her finger seductively while they stared at her naked breasts.

Well a few months ago I went out naked under my coat."

"Woah. What kinda coat? What happened?" The other young man asked with urgency.

"To cut a long story short, I ended up naked in public."

"Like this?"

"No, on stage in a nightclub."

"No way! That was you? I have seen some videos of that online!"

"Oh great!" Becky frowned. "I really need to look at getting that stuff removed!" The young man took his phone out his pocket to use the camera. "Hey! No!" Becky barked as he sheepishly put it away again.

"What the feather boa for? You a burlesque dancer?" The bar owner asked looking at me holding Becky's boa.

"No, I went out wearing that over my dress."

"Your dress?" The man commented sarcastically.

"Yes, I had more dress but was dared to take it off in response to a dare of my own. I spent most of last night wearing just my top as this skirt and then that boa as a makeshift top."

"Now that is kinky! Then this morning you opted for even less with the suspenders?"

"Yes. That was fun." Becky pondered and smiled.

"Wanna have some more fun?" The man asked cautiously.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Do you still have that coat you wore with nothing underneath? And you live up in those flats?"

"Yeah thats right."

"Im willing to bet you wouldn't go get that coat right now wearing only the feather boa." The man tentatively suggested, I could hear two of the guys next to me gasping as they wondered if she would.

"You want me to take off my skirt and just have the feather boa to cover me? Interesting idea. What are you going to bet though because that's asking a lot."

"Fifty pounds? But I'd want proof, film yourself walking through the building or something."

Becky looked at me and gestured I give her the feather boa. We had all almost forgotten she had been stood the whole time completely topless. She took the feather boa and draped it over her shoulders and let it fall over her breasts. It was large and fluffy so covered her well at the front and it was also long enough to fall down over her skirt. But was she really going to wear only the boa? Would she stand there and take off her skirt exposing her ass before walking through the building she had lived in for most of her final two years at university? Despite what had happened the last 24 hours it was a bold move.

"Fifty pounds? And you want me to film it?" Becky paused holding the ties where her skirt was held together.

"Yes, thats right." The bar owner answered. Becky looked him square in the eye with a blank look, almost emotionless. She pulled on the strings holding her skirt together and pulled it away from her body.

"Oh shit!" The guys next to me burst out. "Look at her!"

Becky stood almost naked, the whole of her back exposed, her tight ass looked phenomenal on the top of her long legs. she held the boa between her legs at the front and it was wide enough to automatically cover her breasts.

"Are we on then?" He asked.

"Give me your phone and he will film it for you. You can keep my clothes here 'till we return. And I want £100 if I succeed."

"That's a lot of money! What if you fail?"

"I can see the huge wad of cash in your wallet and You've all still had a good show. If I fail you wont owe me any more." Becky responded holding out her arm to shake on the bet. The man went to shake her hand but then paused.

"If you fail I want you to strip in the bar for me. Thats the deal."

He held out his hand and she shook it confidently and then turned around giving him a nice view of her naked ass before she kneeled down carefully and began to untie her shoes.

"What's that for?" I asked curiously.

"He wanted me to go up to the apartment wearing only the boa. I can't wear my shoes as well!" She answered as if it were obvious. The man gestured a silent applause and smiled as she handed him her long gloves, my jacket, her skirt, my braces and her shoes. She took his phone which was already set to camera mode and gave it to me.

"Film everything, try and get her in the whole shot I want proof."

He explained quite sternly. I nodded and started to film, Becky stuck her tongue out at me and gave a twirl while the three young guys nearby just tried to take in the whole thing. We opened up the door to the apartment building and closed it behind us, pausing and taking a breath.

"This is fun." Becky calmly said.

"Fun? You are mad!" I responded sounding shocked at her attitude.

"Don't you like it? You loved it when I was naked under my coat!" Sounding a little hurt and confused.

"Oh its amazing, I wont be able to sit down for about a year, but I never realised you were so brave!" I replied easing her worries.

"Good. And I'm gonna rock your world in a bit, tie you to my bed and keep you going for hours." She teased making me ache and yearn for her all the more.

We could hear the patter of footsteps running down stairs as we wondered if it was best to use the elevator or go up the stairs. Becky lived on the fourth floor and it was a long way, but probably easier to hide if people were coming whereas the elevator was quicker but more people used it. As we stood at the bottom the door of the elevator opened.

Becky decided she wanted to risk the elevator and as soon as the doors closed she turned to face me and let her feather boa drop to the floor. She wrapped her arms around me and passionately kissed me, I couldn't help look at her body from various different angles of the mirrored interior of the elevator.

"You said this was a crazy idea I didn't think you'd go so far." I commented staring into her deep blue eyes.

"Yeah I know, fun though! Seeing the way all those people reacted."

"They all seemed to love it. You look amazing. Though I'm not sure you can walk around all day like you are right now..."

"Why not?" Becky sarcastically laughed. "I might go the rest of the way like this." She giggled as I tried to stand far enough away to film her on the bar owners phone.

"I think that the elevator will open any second and people could be waiting for it. You might want to hurry up and do whatever your doing!" I said in a panicky tone feeling the elevator begin to slow as it reached our floor.

"We would need to walk along the corridor, through a door and then along another corridor before we get to my flat..." Becky pondered thoughtfully. "You think I can make it?"

"Make it?" I blasted back in a bit of a panic.

"Yeah.." Becky teased as she picked up her boa while she still stood stark naked in the elevator with its doors about to open.

Dressed like that?" She looked incredible and I was left motionless by her actions but as I began to dwell the doors opened.