Naked Under Her Coat Ch. 02: After the Coat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky panicked and darted to the corner of the elevator near the door next to the floor selection panel, she quickly put her feather boa back around her neck and it fell back into place. Two student girls looked in at me while I stood toward the back with the bar man's phone as inconspicuously as possible still pointed at Becky.

"Up or down?" They asked me, not seeing Becky.

"What floor are we on?" I asked.

"The fifth."

"Down then." I answered, a little confused as to why the elevator took us to the fifth floor before the fourth. Becky pressed the fourth floor button again on the selection panel bringing attention herself, she looked at me clearly very worried.

The girls came in the elevator properly and as they did Becky stood motionless with her back against the corner of the elevator in an effort to cover up the fact she was basically naked. Her boa covered her breasts and much of her front but it was hovering over her pussy and a bit further down and it left a clear gap on either side of her. She held her arms rigidly down her sides trying to make it look like it was just her arms but as I stood I noticed both girls look at her and double take, then on the second look frown in what I could only really describe as shock or disgust. Becky turned her face away from them both and blushed still unable to move.

I could feel the elevator slowing again but this time on its way down. The doors opened again and the two girls walked out, glancing at Becky on the way out before walking out and quite obviously walking away saying "Oh my god, did you see that girl? Was she even wearing anything in there?" I heard the other reply "I know! She wasn't even wearing shoes!" Before they got out of earshot. I looked out and saw we were back on the ground floor.

"Press the fourth floor again would you?" I asked Becky anxiously.

"Where are we?" She asked me as she pressed the button.

"Back on the ground floor."

"What? Is this broken?" She asked sounding increasingly alarmed.

"I don't know we will have to see." I answered as calmingly as I could.

The elevator started again and this time Becky didn't move or speak. The elevator slowed and the the doors opened for me to be greeted this time by two young men.

"Up or down?" They asked. I could see it was the third floor on the number behind them.

"Up." I answered feeling a little relieved. They stood back and the doors closed without them getting in or seeing Becky. Then the doors opened again shortly after and I noticed we were back on the fifth floor. "Oh no. We should get out here."

"Why? Are we on my floor?" Becky asked sticking her head out the doors to look. "This isn't right."

"No but its the second time its missed the fourth floor and I cant help think its broken."

"Typical! What do we do? Now we've got to go down stairs then we would need to walk along a corridor, through a door and then along another corridor before we get to my flat."

"Quite a long way. Think we will run into some people?"

"I honestly don't know. But we haven't got much choice unless we want to stay in this elevator all day! And then we are guaranteed to run into people!"

Thankfully the stairs were next to the elevator so we could go straight into them, Becky paused a moment to check the corridor ahead of us was clear before she stepped out. As we got to the door we heard the keys of a door being opened and scrambled through the stairway door.

"At least we are unlikely to see people heading up the stairs for this floor as its higher up and less people walk up them going this high, then anyone heading down is hopefully too far behind."

Becky was right and though we could hear the patter of footsteps in the building and the echoes of voices on the stairs below us we didn't run into anyone and cautiously stepped through the door to the fourth floor. Becky seemed unsure how to play it, did she go quickly and hope no one saw, go slowly and cautiously increasing the chances, or just carry on and not care? She seemed to adopt a little of all three and began to walk down the long corridor of doors. It was still early so we figured most people wouldn't be up yet but we couldn't take anything for granted.

"My heart is racing!" Becky turned and whispered to me while I filmed her naked behind.

Suddenly we heard a door being unlocked behind us and panicked slightly. Becky instantly stood with her back to a wall and tried to hide her exposed sides just as she had in the elevator, although she didn't succeed we saw a door open near the elevator and when the person walked out they didn't even look our way as they left the building. Becky laughed and adjusted her hair before she continued.

We got to the doorway that lead to the final corridor that Becky's flat was right at the end of. We were so close and Becky walked a bit quicker than before until we heard that alarming noise of a door opening ahead. Becky ran to the door and stood behind it so that when it opened it would block that persons view of her, the doors of these flats all had yale locks that automatically lock when the door closes so she clearly hoped that the person would just open the door and walk away without seeing her. I stood where I was to film it all but pretended I was just stood waiting for someone while looking on my phone.

The door opened and Becky disappeared from view, a young man stepped out and his attention was firmly on his phone in his hand as he walked out. He headed my way and his door began to close behind him, I saw Becky's hand hold the door a second longer than normal but as the man walked past me I could hear another door opening. Becky must have panicked because she darted from behind the door into the man's flat and the door closed behind her.

I could see Becky's door at the end of the corridor and the one that opened was halfway between the two. It was a couple and I could see a girl wearing just a dressing gown talking to the man who had clearly been there all night. They talked in the hallway so I tapped on the door Becky had entered, the door opened and Becky looked terrified as she let me in the strangers tiny bedsit apartment.

"What's going on out there?" Becky asked with alarm.

"Looks like a couple are saying goodbye after a night together."

"Oh right! Do they have to do it in the hallway?" Becky laughed as we briefly looked around the messy flat we had entered. "What were they doing?"

"Not sure, she was just wearing a dressing gown so clearly wasn't going with him and they were just talking while looking longingly at each other.

"Oh god my hearts racing this is insane! - We can't stay here, but wouldn't it be fun to mess with the guy that lives here? - Look his laptop is turned on! What do you think I should do?"

"I dunno. Why don't you leave him a gift?" I suggested.

"I don't have anything to leave?.. I could take a picture on his webcam?"

"That'd do it. But I've got a really crazy idea to go with that. Why don't you take a picture of yourself with your boa falling off, here in this room. Then leave him the boa and a note saying you had lived near him for years and finally came around wearing only this feather boa, You took it off in his room but he wasn't around to appreciate it so left it as a souvenir and a picture on his computer to see what he missed. Set it as his background picture too."

"I love it! But what about the people outside? If I leave the boa I'll be totally naked.

"You just walked across town wearing barely anything! Whats showing your ass to two people who probably wont even look!"

"Yeah but it feels very different being completely naked!"

"You were very exposed though, your ass was partially on view, and your boobs were mostly hanging out!"

"True. But It feels... I'm tingling! It's so naughty! Oh what the hell I only live here another couple of weeks!" Becky exclaimed as she took a sexy headless photo of herself with her boa draped just over her shaved pussy covering nothing else. It was one hell of a sexy photo showing her legs, flat stomach and perky round boobs. Becky then wrote the guy a note and put her boa down on his bed with it.

"I'm so wet.. that has just pushed me over the edge!" Becky exclaimed as she touched herself lightly. "I could cum right here!"

"Well lets win this bet and then we can act like rabbits! But til then you need to wait!"

We both walked out the flat together and Becky looked around as she was now even more concerned as she was completely naked. We could see the couple still talking, infatuated with each other.

I stood on the side nearest the couple as we walked casually toward Becky's flat, as we got alongside the couple they still hadn't moved but then we were walking away from them and Becky's naked rear was in full view if they suddenly paid more attention. We didn't hear anything when we got to Becky's door but when we were almost inside and I heard a female voice exclaiming "Oh my god look at that girl she's naked!" As we entered the flat. I stopped filming at that point and Becky turned to me with a huge smile on her face.

"That was fun. Let me get my coat, I want to claim that bet!"

Becky put on her blue trench coat, her legs were left on display but the rest of her was now covered as we left the flat quickly. Ironically we didn't bump into anyone on the way back down and the couple had gone, as we got outside the bar owner was still waiting and so were the three young men.

"You didn't manage it then?" He asked, looking at us both as we frowned in confusion. "I said to get the coat wearing just your boa, I didn't say you could wear it on the way back!

"You're kidding! We just had to creep around in there for ages to get this, of course I wore it on the way back! You will love this video!" Becky snapped loudly.

"Well let me see the film, give me my phone back."

"Oh no, you aren't getting it back yet, we will hold it and show you then you can pay us and then we will give you it back."

We showed the man the film, the three young men tried to look over our shoulders but I doubt they had much success. The bar owner seemed to enjoy the walk through the corridors best and then our gift for the man who's flat we crashed in nearly made him explode. He voiced his approval throughout, but when it came to claiming we had won the bet he was being funny and tried to say we failed as we wore the coat back so wouldn't pay, at which point we refused to give the phone back. He agreed to give us fifty as a compromise and we took it and grabbed all our stuff from him. We then deleted the film from his phone before walking off. He hated us for that but just as he hadn't stipulated Becky not wear the coat on the way back, he didn't stipulate that the proof could be kept either.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked Becky as we headed back inside her apartment building.

"Well, when we get back to my flat I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll feel like you've been hit by a car. But before that we need to get there. A lot could happen on the way..."

"So?..."

"Well the elevator doesn't really work. And I'm curious now If I could make it to the apartment without even my coat..."