All Comments on 'Naked Under Her Coat Ch. 03'

by benisjamin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tormentedquadtormentedquadover 9 years ago
Spoiled the fun

You spoiled it by crossing the no sex line. To me getting away with the expossure is the turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hope there is more

I like where this is going....

PirettePiretteover 9 years ago
Ruined It

I was WAY into the exhibitionist nature of your stories, but when you crossed the 'sex line', you took my head right out of the story.....

Also this story is WAY too much recap, this story, with about 7 more words could have stood on it's own.... in place of the others.

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicover 9 years ago
great great great

Excellent progression, I don't really care about the 'no-sex line'. I like it, unless she starts having sex with everyone in the office! Exposure/humiliation I have to agree is the main draw for most readers in this category. I like the character development and slow build up to a very erotic situation. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS MORE OUTFIT MODIFICATIONS, CONS/RELUCTANT EXPOSURE ENFORCED BY MR.ANDREWS . keep them coming.

ph0220ph0220over 9 years ago
Don't care if it has Sex.

Don't listen to those who thinks this should be a "none-sex" story.

You just do what you want to with your story, and if you want to make a quick blowjob and sex moment in it I'm fine with that.

I really hope that a part 4 will come and that you don't just end this story on a cliff-hanger.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
You have a delightfully dirty mind. 5*

Don't worry about the sex thing it's a natural progression of the story.

Lit_Lover63Lit_Lover63over 9 years ago
Love it

Love this series so far. Really loved ch 2. I hope you continue with many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't worry about the "Sex line"

Don't worry about the strict fetishists, it's a great series as is. From her character so far, it seemed like a perfectly in the moment thing for her to do as the chapter's climax.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Hot!

And I think I'm in love with Becky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

Interesting all the time

MFFMMFFMalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I think that if I'd written it, I'd have kept up the teasing and left out the blow job and the fucking. But then, this is your story, not mine. Just the teasing and sharing with her husband was titillating enough to make for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it keep them coming

karli1234karli1234over 1 year ago

great story, great buildup and teases and dares, loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous