Naked Vows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Sarah mentioned the cooling water, Laura noticed it too and Sarah was right, it was getting uncomfortable. "Fine, I'll get out." Laura reached for a towel as Sarah opened the drain. She toweled Sarah dry almost reverently before drying herself.

"I'll relax on the bed while you get my cloths ready." Sarah wrapped a towel around herself and went to her bedroom. Laura wrapped a towel around herself then followed her.

"Are you cold?" Sarah reclined on the bed propped up on her elbows.

"No, I'm fine."

"Then why are you wearing a towel? You know I like you naked."

"Does that mean you aren't completely satisfied anymore?" Laura tossed the towel aside and clasped her hands in front of her pussy. Her arms pushed her breasts together. "Are you ready for some more attention?"

"Maybe." Sarah stared at Laura's breasts and licked her lips. "First we need to eat. Go find me something to wear."

"As you wish. Lets start with your underwear. Where do you keep your panties?"

"In that drawer."

Laura pulled the drawer open and rummaged through it. "All your panties are plain white bikini briefs. Where's your sexy underwear? Don't you have any lingerie?"

"Why? Underwear is underwear. Panties are panties. As I recall, your underwear wasn't sexy either."

"Didn't you pay attention to what I had on tonight? I thought my lingerie looked extremely sexy." The lingerie may have been sexy, but Laura knew it didn't flatter her Rubenesque figure. Still, Sarah had seemed to like it.

"Oh yeah." Sarah's smile turned a little wicked as she glanced at Laura's overnight bag. "I'll wear those."

"Those are way too big for you. All they will do is fall down around your knees and trip you."

"You're not that big," muttered Sarah. "But they might be a little loose on me and that drives me nuts. Tomorrow you'll have to take me where you got them so I can get a matching set in my size. At least then I can pretend to wear your underwear."

"Why do you want to wear my panties?" Laura wrinkled her nose.

"Don't know." Sarah shrugged. "It seemed sexy at the moment, like it connected us."

"That may not be a bad idea after all." Laura gave up on finding sexy panties. A thought occurred to her and she slid the drawer closed without selecting anything.

"It's not? I thought you said yours won't fit me."

"They wont, but we'll get you some like mine. Remember how you said I'm such a strong leader? Well part of being the boss includes how you dress."

"I bet the way you dress doesn't show off your panties."

"True, and most of my panties look like yours. Where are your bras? There? But sometimes, when I want to feel more powerful, like when I have to deal with difficult clients or finalize a deal, I wear sexy underwear. Sometimes feeling sexy makes me feel more confident." Laura rummaged through Sarah's bras with the same results she had with the panties. "Oh come on Sarah, you have to have at least one sexy bra."

"I do, it's the one I wore for you Friday night."

"Looks like we get to do some shopping for bras tonight as well."

"Will we have time?" Sarah glanced at the clock. "It's late, the malls will be closed by the time we eat if they aren't already."

"I have an idea. For now lets concentrate on dinner." Laura opened Sarah's closet and searched through her cloths.

"What are you going to wear?"

"I brought some extra outfits."

"That was a waste of time. You know I want you naked all weekend."

"It's a good thing I did, since we're going out for dinner." Laura found the perfect outfit and laid it on the bed at Sarah's feet. "Put that on while I call my secretary. She'll know where we can find you some sexy under things late at night."

"How will she know?"

"She's an excellent secretary, she knows everything." Laura went down stairs to get her phone before Sarah took her towel off. What is wrong with me? She couldn't get enough of Sarah. If she watched that gorgeous creature get naked again they would never eat. Get dinner, that is. If Sarah got naked in front of her, she would eat something.

Laura's cheeks burned at that deliciously naughty thought and she felt giddy as flashes of memory played in her mind. She recalled what Sarah's pussy looked like close up and how her excited sex felt against her tongue. Her nipples were hard and she began to lubricate. Laura forced herself away from those thoughts and dialed Clair.

"Laura, is something wrong?" Clair's voice came through the phone but it did little to distract Laura.

"I'm fine. Better than fine." Guess what I did? Laura wanted to tell Clair all about what she did to Sarah tonight but doubted she could. What was the etiquette in talking to a straight friend about lesbian sex? "I need a favor."

There was a short pause before Clair cautiously asked, "what?"

"Where can we go tonight to fine some sexy underwear?"

Another short pause. "For her or you? No, don't answer that. This is so weird."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bothered you. Have a good night, I'll see you Monday." Laura hung up. Apparently talking about underwear was a breach of etiquette. Laura jumped when her phone vibrated in her hand. It was Clair. Laura let it ring twice more before she decided to answer.

"Don't ever hang up on me again."

"I'm sorry, you said it was weird and I didn't want you to feel awkward."

"I didn't feel awkward. I meant it's weird seeing you like this. It's so unlike you, at least since Tom died. You suddenly being a lesbian and all, you have to admit it's weird, but it isn't bad. I expect lots of details Tuesday when you come back to work." Laura heard Clair's husband in the background. "Hold on a sec." Clair's voice sounded muffled. "It's Laura, she wants to know where she can go to get sexy underwear for her and her girlfriend." Clair's husband said something but Laura couldn't make out the words. "No, they aren't going to . . . " Clair's voice came back to the phone. "You aren't going to strip naked and make out in the changing stall, are you?"

"No!" A nervous laugh escaped before Laura realized it. It occurred to her that standing in the same stall with Sarah in sexy underwear might encourage her to start something after all.

"She said no, just because . . . yes, I know you would. Keep your hands to yourself." Clair laughed low and sultry then came back to the phone again. "Laura, you've done wonders for my sex life. I'll text you an address in a minute. Then I'll be very busy for a while." Clair giggled at something her husband said. "My loyal husband says he wants details."

"Photos!" Clair's husband shouted into the phone. Clair was laughing when she hung up.

Maybe Laura should take some pictures. She felt a wicked grin stretch her mouth as she walked back into Sarah's bedroom. Not that she would share them with Clair or her husband, but it would be fun.

"What are you smiling at?" Sarah stood next to her vanity applying eyeliner.

Laura's mouth dropped open.

"What?" Sarah had pulled her hair back in a severe pony tail that showed off her face to incredible advantage.

"You are so beautiful." Laura didn't know if she thought that or spoke out loud. All she could think was how beautiful her lover was, how lucky she was this woman chose her.

A light blush shone through Sarah's makeup. "Now it's my turn to dress you. Lets see what you brought."

Laura shook herself out of the trance Sarah put her in and went to her bag. She laid out the work cloths she brought in case she spent Monday night here. Next came the nightgown she thought Sarah might like to tear off her. Last was the red dinner gown she brought just in case. She also had some shorts and a tank top in case they went to a park or something.

"Your dress shirt will do, but I think we'll need to improvise a skirt." Sarah went to her drawers and pulled out a black spandex skirt. "Put the shirt on, but don't button it yet."

"What about a bra?"

Sarah pulled the top of her dress down and exposed her breasts. "You're not letting me wear one." She pulled the top back in place. "And before you ask," Sarah pulled her skirt up exposing herself. "You aren't letting me wear panties either so don't even ask about them." Sarah let her skirt drop into place.

"I really want to skip dinner now. Lets go to bed."

"We need to eat."

"I plan on eating." Laura tried to grin wantonly but her blush ruined the effect.

Sarah closed her eyes as a shiver went through her. Her nipples poked through her blouse. She gritted her teeth and forced her desire down. "No. We are going to go to a restaurant."

Laura pouted as she pulled the shirt on. She made sure the plackets covered her nipples and no more. Their dinner date had turned into a competition with Laura trying to seduce Sarah back into bed.

Sarah buttoned the two buttons between Laura's breasts then tied the tails in a big knot so plenty of her stomach showed. "That's what I like to see. Now I want to preform a little test." Sarah stroked her fingers through Laura's bush and stopped short of her cleft. "Just as I suspected, your nipples show through." Sarah went to Laura's bag and pulled out her stockings. "You can put these on."

Laura took the stockings and put them on with the sexiest show she knew how to make. She knew by the glazed look in Sarah's eyes she got the effect she wanted.

"Put this on next." Sarah handed Laura the spandex skirt.

"That will never fit me."

"It's spandex, it will fit."

Laura sighed and tried to pull it up over her hips. When she pulled it into place, her pussy was in plain view. When she pulled it down far enough not to flash everyone, her bush peeked out the top. "There's no way this will stay in place."

"I know." Sarah grinned wickedly. "You didn't bring any heels over, did you?"

"No. Sarah-."

"Too bad. Come over here and I'll do your hair."

By the time Laura walked the few steps to the vanity, the skirt rode up enough to show everyone she wasn't wearing underwear. She tugged it back into place and sat on the vanity chair. Laura remembered the conversation they had yesterday about being naked in public for Sarah. It looked like that was about to happen. Laura wasn't comfortable but if Sarah wanted this, she got it.

Sarah had Laura's hair done in a style between eighties big hair and modern straight styles in a surprisingly short time. It looked fantastic. The woman knew a lot about hair. Then Sarah put on some bright red lipstick, dark eye shadow, and made her cheekbones look sharp enough to shave with.

"There. Stand up and let me look at you."

The skirt rose as Laura stood. She tugged it back in place and realized she needed to hold it there. Not to mention Sarah didn't give her a garter belt so she had to constantly fix her stockings.

"I don't get it." Sarah's face scrunched up in consternation. "You look hot as hell but something's missing. Something isn't right."

"I look like a coed trying to get laid on spring break. There's no place we can go with me dressed like this except maybe a strip club." Laura saw a gleam in Sarah's eye and put a stop to any suggestion along those lines. "I can't go to a place like that in case any of my employees see me."

"You've got a point," Sarah admitted, reluctantly.

"I'm not a slut. I'm not the person you have me dressed up as. I'll do this if it's what you want, but this isn't who I am."

Sarah's eyes went wide and she looked a little pale. "Your right, I got caught up in the moment. I won't ask you to do something you don't want to."

"Bull." Laura grinned playfully. "You've had me do things I never thought I wanted to. I'll dress like this for you any time you want as long as I don't find myself in jail or humiliated in front of my employees. I'll even go out like this if we can keep it appropriate. I like the way you look at me."

"Put this on." Sarah held out the dinner gown.

"Do I get underwear?"

"You can have the garter belt."

Laura pouted as she worked the skirt down her hips.

"Don't pout, I'm not wearing any either, remember?"

"Maybe you put some on when I wasn't looking." Laura put her hand on Sarah's thigh and slid it up her skirt.

"Oh no you don't!" Sarah grabbed Laura's pubic hair and yanked it hard enough to make Laura squeal. It also turned her on a little. "You enjoyed that. Your nipples got hard like I flipped a switch."

Laura blushed and took her hand off Sarah's leg. "I don't know what's wrong with me." Laura went to her bag and pulled out the garter belt. "Everything you do turns me on."

"That's no mystery." Sarah came up behind Laura and rubbed her back. "You haven't had sex or made love in ten years. You're making up for lost time. Believe me, I don't mind, I'm just hungry."

"I can make you something to eat. That way I don't have to wear anything."

"You have to take me out to dinner." Sarah gave her a mock dirty look. "Otherwise I may think you're using me for sex."

"We don't want that." Laura untied and unbuttoned the shirt.

"You look good in stockings and nothing else. Maybe you won't have to be naked all weekend."

Laura pulled her dress on. "Zip me up?"

"I have an idea where to go for dinner." Sarah zipped up Laura's dress.

"Good. Clair gave me an address where we can buy some sexy under things."

"Will it still be open after dinner?"

"Clair says it's open twenty-four seven. It's one of those sex toy shops."

"Maybe we can buy some sex toys while we're there."

"No." Laura picked up her purse on the way out the door.

"You're no fun."

"You didn't complain when I made love to you. We can get some toys later if you think we need them. For right now I want to learn about you and toys will get in the way."

"You're right, but I can't imagine ever getting board with you."

***

"God, that was fun." Laura looked at the stars and twirled like a little girl. She hadn't had this much fun since Tom died. "I don't ever remember having a better date."

"It could have started better." Sarah opened her door and motioned for Laura to go in first.

"I didn't think you'd go in the restaurant after you slipped getting out of the car." Laura stopped a few feet inside and waited for Sarah to turn on the lights. She didn't know where the switch was. "It's a good thing the parking lot was empty otherwise you'd have had a fan club."

"It wasn't that bad." Sarah tossed the bags with her new lingerie on the coffee table then slumped into the couch.

"You slipped under the light and your skirt went around your waist. There's only one time I had a better view."

Sarah laughed and covered her blushing face with her hands. "Stop!"

Laura snuggled next to Sarah. "It was funny. You looked so cute trying to regain your dignity. No one saw you except me. You don't mind me seeing you do you, my sweet?"

"No, I don't. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"I had a better time than I expected. I thought I was going to be scared all night, afraid of showing something private. Your little accident put my fears to rest."

"Why didn't you go into the changing booth with me at the store?" Sarah nudged a bag with her toe. "I thought you'd want to see how I looked."

"It was too small." Now it was Laura's turn to blush.

"No it wasn't, there- oh my god, you're turning red! There must be a real good story behind this. Wow, you're as red as your dress!"

"Stop!" Laura felt like her face was on fire.

"But you're so cute when you're red. I wish I had made your ass as red as your face is now. Give it up, what's the story?"

"Its something my secretary's husband said when I asked for the place." Laura fell silent and tried to get her blush under control.

"Spit it out, already."

"He wanted to know if we were going to get naked and have sex in the stall."

Sarah scoffed. "Like you would ever do that."

Laura clamped her mouth shut while her cheeks burned so hot she expected to get light headed.

"Wait a minute, you thought about it!" Sarah threw her head back and laughed with abandon. "You thought about it and you would have done it!" She laughed some more. "Oh babe, I would have too."

Sarah stopped laughing and took Laura's burning cheeks in her palms. "You delight me. Lets go to bed. If you want, I can empty a closet and we can pretend we're at the store."

"No thanks." Laura leaned in and kissed Sarah. "I don't need to pretend. If we're going to pretend to do it in a stall, we should do it in a stall."

"I'm holding you to that."

"You don't scare me. If you were a real exhibitionist, you wouldn't have been so mortified at the restaurant." Laura heard something on the coffee table vibrate. "I didn't see you buy any toys."

"Shit! It's not a toy, it's my phone." Sarah searched under the bags until she found her phone. "I must have forgot it, I've got three messages." When Sarah looked at the screen all her happiness drained away.

"Sarah, what's wrong?"

"Maybe nothing. It's my ex-husband."

"So?"

"Part of our divorce settlement is he gets to stay here when he's in town for business. If he entertains, I help him host." Sarah opened the phone and dialed her messages.

The younger woman's eyes went wide as she listened to the message. Sarah snapped her phone shut and closed her eyes. She took some deep breaths then looked around the room. Laura watched Sarah's eyes dart from one object to another, cataloging the evidence of Laura's presence.

"I'm sorry, Laura. You have to leave."

"Why? What's going on? You look pale, are you going to be sick?"

"I'm fine, you just have to go." Sarah ran around the room collecting Laura's bags and anything else she found. "Frank's flight will land any minute if it hasn't already. Since he didn't talk to me, he took a cab. He'll be here any minute. Go upstairs and get your stuff. You have to leave now."

"Sarah, wait." Laura grabbed Sarah's arm and tried to stop her. "There's no need for this panic. Just tell him I'm a friend."

"You don't understand, you can't be here when he shows up." Sarah pulled away and ran up the stairs with Laura close on her heals.

"Surely Frank wont mind if you have a friend."

Sarah ran around the room shoving Laura's stuff in her overnight bag.

"I don't understand." Laura tried to hold on to Sarah again. "Sarah, stop and talk to me. I'll go if that's what you want, but talk to me."

Sarah stopped her frantic cleaning and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and some of her color came back. "I don't want you around Frank. He's my past, you're my future. I don't want the two combined."

"Are you sure that's all?" Laura didn't keep her business without learning to read people and Sarah wasn't particularly hard to read in this instance. She refused to make eye contact and kept glancing at the clock. "Are you sure you're not afraid he'll find out we've made love?"

"Do you want your family to know? Just get out!" Sarah sounded so hateful and she must have realized it because she went pale again and covered her mouth with a hand. Sarah grabbed Laura's hands and dropped to her knees. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I'm not ashamed of you or what we've done. I don't want to lose you and I'm afraid Frank might do something to drive you away. Can't you please go? Please don't let Frank poison what we have."

Laura never had someone beg on their knees before, not literally. She had people beg for jobs or not to be fired, but this was the first time someone ever fell to their knees and begged. Something was very wrong here. She knew Sarah lacked self confidence but this seemed miles beyond that. Laura couldn't help but wonder if Frank beat Sarah. She never put Frank down and spoke highly of him. For the first time Laura wondered if that was an act Sarah developed to protect herself. Earlier today when Laura arrived Sarah was in bad shape, but nothing like she was now. Maybe she should stay to make sure Sarah wasn't harmed.