Naked Vows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're scaring me. Sarah."

"There's nothing to be scared of. My past will always be there, I accept that. It'll shove its way into my life from time to time, it can't be helped. That doesn't mean I have to let my past taint you."

Laura knew Sarah was trying hard to keep it together but her refusal to leave increased Sarah's agitation. If Frank got physical Laura couldn't stop him. In fact her presence might escalate things and put Sarah in even more danger.

"I'm going." Laura pulled Sarah to her feet. "I'm scared for you, if anything happened because I walked away . . . "

"Nothing will happen." Sarah's color returned a little.

"You have to call me as soon as he leaves."

Sarah nodded fast, like a child trying to be extra honest.

"I'm going to be scared to death until I hear your voice again."

Sarah helped Laura to her car with all her stuff. Just before Laura climbed in Sarah stopped her.

"Don't worry. Frank has never raised a hand to me." Sarah pulled Laura into a hug and kissed her with all the tender passion Laura hoped for. If only it hadn't felt like a kiss goodby.