All Comments on 'Nancy's Inferno Ch. 06'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Does It Make The Gay White Boy Hard

Thinking about the big bad black man, what a sick little puppy. Obama fucking us over isn't enough for you?

Stardog ChampionStardog Championalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Was just thinking

Lit needs to add a 'white sheet' icon so the folks at the Klan can send their anonymous feedback. Yet, a lot of you are up before sunrise reading stories clearly marked in the interracial section...hmmm....odd...

I can certainly understand why you'd want to hide all of that stupidity, insecurity and fear. If you didn't like part 6, you all will really get your sheets in a bunch of 7, 8 and especially 9...

Peace (if any of you would know what that means), Stardog

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Let Me Get This "Stright", pun intended.

Because this doesn't turn some of us on, we are "The Clan". Dude, you have a really bad case of penis envy, a lot of us don't, you are by most standards a serious pervert, a lot of us are not. But because I find this disguesting doesn't mean I'm the clan or the fucked up one here. Ask your friends and people you work with, you will be in for a suprise.

energystarenergystaralmost 14 years ago
the authors response was approriate

It did not turn me on either. I tried a read and decided it is not for me. But the author's response to the first comment was appropriate, if not productive. When someone submits a comment like that, what do you expect for a response. Good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To Mr. Stright

the author said nothin about the comment being about liking his story. You troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good

Cause so far nobody but starpuppy does like it, its a ugly story, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interracial love stories Always Bring Out The Best In Anonymous Critics

This story just got added this morning and its as if the "interracial love stories disgust me" cadre had it pop up on their computers like an instant mesage alert.

Explore some of the other genres of stories for a change - after all life is short and erections/arousal are/is shorter. Make each stroke count and don't bother yourself with concepts and ideas/ideals of erotica that don't float your boat.

Very good story Stardog - lots of plot twist and challenging images. Really loved the exchange in the store when Nancy was advised by Shawn to get the Magnums based on his past experiences and she had to check into the motel for their fuck fest. That is some wanton, lust-filled stuff!

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 14 years ago
great

oh my yes i knew she would have to have him, she can not be with out his cock now for sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous