Nancy's Inferno Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too choked up to answer, all Nancy could do was roll her head side to side against the headrest until Shawn took her right hand into his and guided it down to his own crotch. It didn't take long after closing the woman's small hand around the erection protruding the front of his gray athletic shorts for Shawn to get his answer.

"I thought so," he replied, feeling his restrained cock jerk wildly against Nancy's trembling grip.

"Lacy might be home..let's go rent us a room for the rest of the afternoon," Shawn assured more than suggested.

_____________________________________

Despite the dizzying cocoon of shock enveloping Nancy, somehow she'd managed to start the car and steer out towards the interstate, and the cluster of cheap motels waiting there. On the way there, Shawn told her to pull into a gas station so he could get something to drink after playing basketball all morning.

"I probably need a drink too," Nancy thought to herself, "But something a Hell of a lot stiffer than the Gatorade he's probably planning to buy."

Before Shawn could exit the vehicle however, the cold reality of her impending endeavor smacked Nancy across the face.

"..You do have...a....you know...a condom..don't you?" she meekly asked, unable to look at him or herself in the mirror as the question hung in the air.

"No," Shawn laughed. "Really didn't think I would need one this afternoon."

"I only got $3 on me..enough to buy a 40...I gotta take a piss while I'm inside...you gotta go in and buy a pack," he briskly added.

"Oh God," Nancy groaned, pressing her palm flush into her forehead as she contemplated having to walk up to a counter and ask a complete stranger for a pack of rubbers.

The gnawing itch of need between her legs proved to be a difficult nemesis however, and after a couple of pained deep breaths to gather herself, Nancy left the car and as inconspicuously as she could, followed Shawn inside.

Considering the store was so far off Nancy's normal, beaten track, she placed her sunglasses back over her eyes and walked inside the station, somewhat safe in the knowledge no one there would recognize her. She was even relatively certain no one had paid much attention that she and Shawn were even in the same car.

Seeing no one waiting in line, Nancy scurried up to ask the clerk and asked for a package of condoms, Unfortunately, as it is in many places around the country, the man working the register wasn't exactly fluent in English. Not knowing the Arabic word for 'prophylactics' off the top of her head, Nancy was at a loss trying to communicate her embarrassing desire to purchase a pack of the rubbers lining the display a few feet behind the counter.

At some point the clerk made sense of the sheepish woman's request and grabbed, as chance would have it, the most expensive package they had. Just as he sat them down on the counter to ring them up, Shawn appeared from behind and sat his 40oz.bottle of Hurricane down beside the condoms.

By then a line had started to form behind Nancy and she was clearly starting to fidget. Just before she handed the man behind the counter her debit card to pay, Shawn saw a problem and spoke up.

"No....Nah...those ain't gonna work...you gotta get those Magnums up there..these puny things will split in two in five seconds if I tried putting them on," Shawn bluntly offered, just loud enough for everyone in line to hear before he sat his $3 down for his malt liquor and disappeared out the door, leaving Nancy alone with the growing line of patrons.

"Those..up there..I need those," Nancy croaked, bowing her head for a few seconds to steady herself before weakly pointing in the direction of the row that said XXL.

Nancy could clearly feel the vibe behind her growing more agitated until they all saw the Pakistani clerk finally grab what she needed. A brief but audible chuckle billowed behind her as Nancy's stomach rolled. She didn't even wait to get her receipt after her card was approved. Her normally pale face, shoulders and chest now three shades of red, Nancy exited the store in a blind rush and made a bee-line for her car. From afar it was neat watching the gazes that followed her out, running the gamut from amusement and fascination, to downright intolerance in some cases after seeing who she was buying the protection to use with.

As embarrassing as buying the condoms were for Nancy, checking into the motel a few minutes later wasn't a morally uplifting walk in the park either.

There weren't a lot of reasons for a woman with local tags on her car to be checking into an interstate motel at a little after 3pm on a random weekday afternoon. A fact not lost on the grizzled 70ish man working the counter at the Candlewood Suites. Looking over Nancy's shoulder as she filled out the necessary paperwork, he could clearly see the young black man sitting in the woman's car as she paid for the room. Obviously it wasn't the first time he'd seen such an arrangement, and he was pretty sure it wouldn't be the last.

"Room 137 is down at the end of the first floor on the west wing..its one of the few that housekeeping's been able to get to..checkout time is 11 in the morning," the desk clerk told Nancy as he handed her the passkey.

Giving her a sly but innocuous little nod before returning to some of his paperwork, the old man watched Nancy hurry out the lobby, knowing full well from previous experience she'd be long gone from the room well before sunset that evening, much less 11 the next morning.

__________________________________

It didn't take Nancy long to appreciate why Shawn had insisted on buying the Magnums. Even though she had seen him in all his glory the day she caught him fucking Lacy in the upstairs bedroom, between the rage and shock she felt, much of the subtle detail of that day became a blur. What she was feeling at that very moment splitting her down the middle however was nothing short of crystal clear.

It was downright scary just how quickly Shawn tore into her as soon as the door to Room 137 closed behind them. Having pretty much maintained his erection since Nancy invited him into her car a half hour or so earlier, once they were in private, the young man wasted no time addressing that singular pressing issue.

Given the fact that Nancy had wantonly drove down to the seedy part of town to look for Shawn, then allowed him to finger her off in the car in broad daylight, the whole time having made the conscious decision not to wear any panties out that day, it was no wonder he was now treating her like a lion would a raw piece of meat.

Kneeling across Shawn's waist, her head facing his feet as he reclined flat on the bed, Nancy grinded her crotch up and down in her reverse cowgirl position. Her sundress remained on but it was scrunched and pulled into a tattered yellowish red ball at the center of her body. The hem of it hiked all the way up to her waist as Shawn repeatedly speared his cock into her quim, the top of the dress had crudely been ripped down revealing both her pale white breasts, each sagging and flailing wildly across her chest every single time the 22 year old stud slammed his groin forward.

The walls of Nancy's vagina felt increasingly like lava, expanding and rolling until the heat spread to every nook and cranny of her writhing body. Situated there on her knees, her hands gripping savagely at each of Shawn's calves as he impaled her from below, Nancy was getting her first taste of the test of endurance she was in for. Considering the force of Shawn's virile upward thrusts, Nancy was sure she would have propelled into the air if it wasn't for the vice grip of his hands securing her waist, as if he was staking his undeniable claim inside her just as he'd done to Nancy's only Daughter for the first time a few months earlier.

Feeling the pool of wetness sloshing in her cunt, it felt as if Shawn had already blown his load inside her. Nancy knew that wasn't the case however having just five minutes earlier placed a condom on his cock with her very own hands.

Shawn had wasted no time forcing Nancy down to her knees once they'd entered the room. Working his gym shorts down as she settled at his feet, Shawn's cock swung free like a meaty club and smacked the white woman right across the forehead as she dizzily tried to grab it. Allowing Nancy to ingest as much of his penis as she could swallow, he smiled seeing her gag reflex kick in before she barely even had a third of it in her mouth.

Stepping out of his shorts and tossing his sweat-soaked tee-shirt aside while Nancy tried in vain to orally accommodate his manhood, once he was completely naked, Shawn leaned back and sat on the edge of the bed. Grabbing one of the sealed condoms from the box of three, Shawn ripped it open with the ease and precision of someone who'd done it plenty.

"Here you go..put it on," he looked down to Nancy and barked, taking great joy in the way she crawled forward on her knees and took the latex ring between her fingers.

It was clear from Nancy caution and hesitant care that she'd never put protection on a man herself. Using his right hand to tenderly cup the back of Nancy's head as she tried forcing the rolled up cylinder of the rubber down his majestically jutting cock, once he felt it was snug Shawn leaned back and took his place on the center of the bed. Within a few seconds, Nancy had clumsily sprawled each of her knees up on the mattress to join him.

______________________________________

Even in the short amount of time she'd been on the bed with Shawn, Nancy's senses had become so overwhelmed fucking him, she'd lost count of how many positions he'd put her in. Several were just too much for Nancy to handle considering the length and girth of Shawn manhood, while a few other she tried, she simply wasn't flexible enough. Finally settling on straddling Shawn's crotch with her back to him, Nancy could control (at least in theory) how much of the young man's erection dug into her cunt.

Her own eagerness combined quickly with his unquenched want however, and within minutes Nancy was crazily humping her crotch up and down on Shawn's jack-hammering dagger. Her hands gripped tight around Shawn's outstretched ankles to keep from rocketing straight off the bed, Nancy howled out loud when Shawn brought his open palm down several times with real force on her exposed ass, sending jolts of electricity up her spine as her lily white asscheeks suddenly turned fire engine red.

It was a blessing no one else had rented a room at such an early hour at the motel or they surely would have heard Nancy's wails rattling through the ductwork. The only other time she'd screamed with such volume and urgency was when she'd given birth to Lacy nearly two decades earlier, and in a strange way that was fitting considering she was now in a way giving birth to a 'brand new Nancy' there on that bed.

Having already came more times than she could count, Nancy's legs eventually turned to mush under Shawn's tireless assault. The room beginning to spin around her, Nancy slowly melted until she came to rest between Shawn's feet, her left cheek flush against the blanket as she tore at the freshly tucked sheets with both hands.

Never slowing down, Shawn propped himself up behind Nancy once he felt her careen forward, creating a perfect angle for the fist shaped head of his penis to pound directly into her spasming g-spot as she whimpered on top of his lap.

Yet another spectacular explosion of orgasmic light enveloping each one of Nancy's billion brain cells, she could instinctively feel the muscles in Shawn's thighs begin to tense as his grip tightened on her behind. She knew he was about to cum.

Even with her head buried between his legs, Nancy could still hear his grunts of release raging through the room. Working her hips in slow savage circles, Nancy seemed intent on milking every last drop of the young man's seed as it spilled and sloshed into the tightly wound Trojan sheath encasing his cock.

By the time it was over, the freshly made bed looked as ravaged as Nancy. She couldn't help but think she'd just expended as much energy in that one romantic interlude with Shawn as she had in all of her other sexual encounters combined. Not that there was anything terribly romantic about what had just happened with her Daughter's boyfriend on that discount motel room bed.

Laying now in a spent heap between Shawn's legs, her sundress looking more like a handkerchief wrapped around her torso, Nancy made no attempt to cover herself as Shawn rested there, finishing the 40 he'd bought at the gas station.

"He's gonna fuck you again....maybe even more than once before we turn the room key back in," Nancy inherently knew, rubbing the sticky remnants of Shawn's semen between her fingers, leftovers from when he made her remove his ravaged condom and cleanse the milky result from his dick with her own mouth several minutes earlier.

"Those five words you said to yourself before all this started..the one's you couldn't bear to repeat..they came true," Nancy thought to herself, any defense mechanism she may have had against her selfish want and lustful desire all but shredded now.

"You wanted what Lacy has," those five words echoed freely inside her head as Shawn's cock started to harden once again along the inside of her thigh......

Mu

12