All Comments on 'Nancy's Summer Job Pt. 04'

by SHAFERLINE

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Awesome! I am a man, but I would love to have these experiences! I want to dance shirtless in front of women with bells dangling from my nipples, as the women are mesmerized by my nipples! I want a woman to measure my nipples daily and record the measurements in a spreadsheet. I want to be bound on a St. Andrew's cross and have a woman paint my nipples (this would make me come)! I enjoy nipple training and vacuums as well. Of course, I get an erection if a woman even looks at my nipples!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is anyone ever going to get busy and suck on these now dripping nipples?! Is Nancy going to go to class braless before work and get aroused by students reactions? Is Monica ever going to lunch on these nipples? Is Nancy wearing an open tip bra under a t-shirt and enjoying the cotton on her nipples while people stare? Are they going to start doing live bondage demos for clients to see the bras in action? Will they go to a lingerie or shoe convention and let people touch Nancy as she models the product? The slow burn is nice but I'm going need some mouths on these titties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous