Natalia and Her Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I asked.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Natalia," I replied walking away. I got Sam's attention and we both walked to the register.

"Natalia, it would be my honor if you would accept my invitation to go out tonight," he asked once we reached the counter.

"She accepts," Sam said.

"I do not," I said turning around.

He looked at me like a sad puppy dog. He even added the lip for good measure. I laughed.

"Fine," I said.

"YES! I will be there by 8. Look pretty... not that you don't always look pretty. I mean dress up," he stammered. He was nervous.

We exchanged numbers and he left. It was already 3 and I had to find some heels. We ended up on a hunt for the perfect shoes for another hour. It never occurred to me that I didn't see Sam's dress. Oh well, I am sure she would look spectacular. They dropped me off at my empty home and I sped inside. It was already 5 and I had yet to begin to get ready.

"Anyone home?" I yelled.

No response. I felt uneasy. Like I was being watched. I turned on every light and ran upstairs. I was still scared of the dark and this house was kind of big. I called Sam because I had no idea where to start.

"Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what am I going to wear?" I whined into the phone.

I was so nervous. I'd never been on a date before. I mean I'd been with boys but it always resulted in me having sex with them, and then cutting them off completely. That was my thing. I'd dump them before they dumped me.

"Listen to me. Put on the red skirt hanging in the back of your closet. Pull it up to under your boobs. Get that black halter tank top out your fourth drawer in the dresser by the door and tuck it in. Wear the black heels. One is under your bed and one is in the downstairs closet. Curl your hair and take a picture when you're done." She ordered.

I was speechless.

"You are a stalker Samantha." I replied shocked.

"Well I am there a lot. Now do it!" she said. Then she hung up.

Everything was where she said it would be. That was a little weird but she was here all the time. I jumped into the shower and let me thoughts consume. Why did he want to take me out? All of the girls he could have and he choose me. That just doesn't make sense. I got out and did my hair and makeup. By the time I was done, I had big bouncy curls that fell to my waist. My Chinese bang took a while to get right but I had it fixed. I got dressed and looked in the mirror. I didn't believe it was me. I took the picture and sent it to Sam. Well now what to do. I have 8 minutes before he's set to be here.

I decided to watch some of my favorite anime. I had a secret love of obsession that no one knew about. I wasn't one of those girls that watched the weird shit but I did watch it. I like the romantic comedy anime. I was very picky. It had to be English Sub and the main character had to be a girl.

The doorbell rung.

Eric was standing there looking very handsome. I wanted to drag him upstairs and make him spank me. His laughing interrupted my thoughts. What the hell was funny? Did I look ugly?

"You look absolutely beautiful Natalia." he said kissing my hand.

I couldn't tell the name of the designer he was wearing but just looking at him made me feel poor. I was suddenly ashamed of my house. I was ashamed of me. He looked like he was worth millions and I did not. I was suddenly very insecure and shy.

"Thanks," I replied.

He was on me faster than my mom at a Saks store. He kissed me with passion and by time the kiss was over I was leaning on him for support. My legs didn't work and I'm sure I would drown us both if my legs parted even a bit.

"We should go," He said out of breath.

All I could do was nod my head yes. He led me outside and I looked the door. Then we strolled to his car. I was in heaven. The car ride was quiet. Not awkward silent but an unspoken kind of peace. We held hands all the way there.

We arrived at his family's restaurant 30 minutes later. He got out and opened my door for me.

"Thank you," I said smiling. What a gentleman.

We walked in and I got to see just how much weight the Loup name held. People were tripping over themselves to make sure he was pleased. He was an important man. We were taken to a table in the back and waited for our waiter.

Our waiter was just the cutest blonde haired girl. She was sweet. I would tip her generously. He told me to order anything and I ordered shrimp scampi and he ordered steak.

"I hope the serve generously. I may be small but I can eat," I said playfully.

The date was going pretty well. The waiter brought our food and I almost gasped out loud. He had enough food to feed the whole restaurant. I couldn't help but to wonder how he was so in shape. I had to work out every day. My food was also hefty. I would have to take a lot with me.

"So tell me about you?" he said.

"Hmm. My favorite color is Silver. I am Japanese, Mexican and African American. I love reading and I like Anime. Don't judge me." I replied.

He laughed. "Well my favorite color is Green. I am French and I like to hunt. Do you like animals?"

"No. I had a friend who had a dog and it attacked me. I had to get stitches and everything. Animals and I do not get along." I shuddered.

He had a mischievous look in his eyes. A cute boyish one. He told me all about his life and I listened and hung onto every word.

"I am stuffed. I am going to bust out this dress," I said laughing.

"Oh will you?" He asked playfully.

I laughed. I loved a guy with a good sense of humor.

"So I guess you don't want desert?" he asked.

"I didn't say that. I can make room for that," I said happily.

He laughed and called the waiter over. I asked what she recommended and she said to order the cheesecake brownie and I jumped at the idea. Those were my favorite foods. Eric ordered the same and while were waiting for our desserts, I felt somebody staring at me. I turned round and met the coldest green eyes ever. She was a pretty female. But she looked pretty mad. When she saw me she didn't even avert her eyes, she just continued staring and shooting daggers. I turned back around confused.

"Why is she staring me down? I don't know her," I asked him.

"Her name is Vanessa and we had a thing but it was over a long time ago. Now that I've found somebody else, she can't accept that," he said with annoyance.

Well boo fucking hoo bitch. This one is mines. I turned around and rolled my eyes at her then turned back around to finish enjoying my date.

I excused myself to the bathroom and went into the last stall and did my business. As I was coming out, I spotted her. I decided to ignore her and just get back to Eric. I was washing my hands when she spoke.

"You're just another notch on his bedpost sweetie," she said smirking.

"Well from what I heard, so are you," I said walking out.

She looked pissed. Oh well. The date went perfect after that. We laughed and danced and ate our dessert. The cheesecake brownie was to die for. I loved it. But now I was tired. He must have seen me yawning because he told me he should get me home. I agreed. He walked me outside to his car and helped me in. He was such a gentleman. He had to take a call so I checked my phone too.

"21 missed calls? What the hell?" I said out loud.

"What's wrong?" He asked slipping back into the car.

I shrugged my shoulders. I decided to call back my mom first.

"Hey mom what is it? What's wrong? Sorry I didn't answer. I'm on a date." I said proudly.

"Well while you were out being a slut I was calling to tell you your father's been murdered. I don't

know what you're going to do. You can't come live with me and I'm selling the house. You have 2 weeks to be out," she said. Then the line went dead.

I just sat in shock. My phone must've been up loud because Eric asked was I ok. I just sat there shocked. I couldn't speak. He drove me home and stayed with me. He called Sam and she came over also. She just held me while I cried.

"Why him?" I sobbed.

The days blurred past me. The last thing I remember was my mom saying my dad was dead. After that it was all blank. I didn't remember the funeral. I didn't even remember to eat. I didn't remember anything. I didn't want to remember. I had created my own hell. Before I knew it my 2 weeks were up and I had to move out.

It was my last night there and while I was staring in the mirror I remembered my dad. All the good times. All the great times. My loving beautiful father. I remember seeing his death on the news. I remembered him tucking me in bed. I remember him ruffling my hair. I remember him. They couldn't find any leads on his murderer.

"Come it's 2 AM. Let's go to bed," Sam said sleepily.

I had the same nightmare over and over again. Every single night. I woke up screaming every night, but I could never remember the dream.

One again the day blurred past and I was all moved in to Sam's house. They all looked at me with pity. I had been settled in for a month.

"Graduation is in 2 more days," said Sam before going to her room.

I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I sat on the floor with a bottle of pills in my hand. I was at rock bottom. People always say once you hit rock bottom, there's nowhere else to go but up. No I wasn't suicidal, that wasn't me. I can't just kill myself. But what was I to do? I can't pull myself out of this funk. I wasn't living, I only existed. I woke up, showered, went to school and went to bed. Now school was out and my scheduled stayed the same except that I spent all my time in bed.

I only saw people when they came to see me. I didn't want to have fun. I didn't want see Eric. I mean I wanted to see Eric but I didn't want to feel guilty. What kind of person would I be if I enjoyed life while my dad had barely been buried? I was so busy enjoying 18; I never figured that I would never talk to my daddy again. I know no one lasts forever, but I just never thought about him dying. In my mind he would live forever.

Never in my life would I imagine being homeless, heartbroken, and alone. I wasn't broke but touching daddy's insurance would mean I would have to accept him being dead. And I still haven't come to terms with it. I thought I would be able to feel his presence all over me but I couldn't. It was like he completely disappeared. It had been almost 2 months since that night but the wounds were still fresh. I walked to my room and went to sleep. I woke up to somebody beating on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It is I! A beautiful princess who is here to make her best friend smile." She said in a sing-song voice. "Also to take her to get them split ends cut because they are fucking with my mind." She mumbled.

"I heard that. I'm not leaving this house. I will wallow in my own self pity and eventually die," I said sadly. It was meant as a joke but it didn't come out that way.

I heard her sigh and walk away. At least I was alone again.

I was in deep thought when the door swung open 10 minutes later. Sam had two of her friends, Bianca and Selena, with her and they looked at me like I was bait.

"Sam what is going on?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Sammy?" I said again a little nervous.

They charged at me and I tried to crawl away but it was no use. They were stronger. Sam held me down while the other girls grabbed my arms and legs.

I screamed while laughing.

"Oh no cutie, you're gonna get dressed and then we're gonna take you to get that shit you call hair done followed by a visit to the nail salon for graduation tomorrow," Sam said matter of factly.

I groaned. I looked fine. I mean yea I hadn't put a comb to my head in about a month but my hair really stayed in a curly bun on my head. I didn't need to comb it. Well maybe. Sometimes.

"Sam let me go!! I am not leaving this house!" I screamed.

They picked me up and dragged me to my room. I fought and kicked the whole way there. They threw me on the bed and held me down. They were undressing me and before I knew it, I was in my bra and panties.

"Girls lets cuff her. She's a feisty one. She almost kicked me in the stomach." Said Sam.

"Yea! I don't feel like chasing her around this house if she gets loose." Laughed Selena.

"I have some cuffs in my bedroom in my top drawer in my nightstand. Hurry up Bianca." Screamed Sam.

I was struggling and trying to get out their grip. What the hell did these girls eat for breakfast? Little kids made of steel? They were sitting on my legs and arms and they were heavy.

"You fat girls are heavy!!" I screamed. "I can hardly breathe!"

"I see we gone have to gag bratty Natty. That hurt Tal. That one hurt." Sam said half jokingly wiping a fake tear away.

Bianca ran back with the cuffs. They were furry pink with white dots. We all looked at Sam with a questionable look.

"What? I like the color pink!" she smirked.

"I am not putting those nasty things on. There is no telling what you've done with them. Nooooo. I refuse." I screamed on the verge of begging.

Selena looked at me with a cute look in her eyes and said, "Awww you're so cute Tal. Making demands as if you have a choice. As if you're in the position to be making demands."

Everyone including me laughed. That is until I heard the cuffs clink. They distracted me. Now I really couldn't move. Everyone stood up and Sam pulled scissors out her shirt. She cut at the straps of my bra while Selena pulled my panties off. I was very embarrassed. Yes I was in shape but they hadn't seen me in all my glory before. I just laid there naked wondering what was next. Sam walked to my closet.

"Now what is Bratty natty gonna wear for today. Something easy to get out of so she doesn't mess up her hair when she gets undressed for her date." She said thinking out loud. "Selena go get that white Marc Jacobs button up out my bottom drawer."

Selena ranand go out it out Sam's room. She threw it to Bianca and she held it up to get approval from Sam. It was her shirt so of course she would approve.

"For Christ's sake Samantha. This shirt is 200." Said Bianca holding up the shirt.

I studied the twins. They were Mexican with big heads. Like Bratz dolls. Bianca had a pretty smile with hazel eyes. She had long blonde hair with pink tips. There was no other to describe her hair other than big. She was about 5'5 and shaped like a box. She wore loud colors and caked on makeup. She had a flat chest, a pudgy stomach and a flatter butt. She literally had no curves or hips. She didn't even have a shape. Unless you consider box a shape. She was the meaner one of the 2.

Selena had hazel eyes to, but unlike her sister she had a dimple on one side of her face. She had brown hair with blue tips. She only wore it curly. It was ugly in my opinion. She had braces and a scar on her cheek from a stray bullet. So she said. She had a body but nothing to marvel over. She was 5'4 maybe 5'5 and had breast, hips, thighs and ass. She was slender, but she worked out all the time. She had a 4 pack and was working on six. She had dedication to her fitness. She wore make up caked on like her sister. She was mean like her sister, but not as much.

I didn't care for them at all. They were major thieves and liars. They were very superficial. And they were a bit on the dumb side or so they wanted you to believe. They said both of their GPA's were a 1.8 when they "dropped out high school". All they cared for was money and popularity, but their family was dead broke. I envied them though. They had the type of mother that baked them cookies, knitted them sweaters, and shit like that. They took her for granted. I saw firsthand how they would call her a bitch and cuss her out. Sometimes even hit her. She was so sweet and gentle. Their dad wasn't around.

"Yea I used to have a shopping problem. I had to take a money budgeting class 4 credit cards later. And that was in one day. Isn't that right Natty?" said Sam.

It was true. She really did have a swipe and go problem. Sam threw a pair of her dark blue Marc Jacob skinny jeans at Selena who put them on me and tried to button them up.

"Don't I need underwear?" I asked.

"Oh yea! Get her a thong and a bra. No panties. Those jeans are tight," said Sam.

They picked up a lacey pink bra and a gold thong. Sam and I looked at them like they were fucking stupid. They looked at us and both said "What?" At the same time. They did this annoying thing where they tipped their head to the side and opened their eyes big and blinked slow like they were fucking clueless.

I groaned. These bitches were annoying me playing the dumb role. I know they weren't stupid. They both were just liars. They graduated a year before us perfect 4.0's and went to top schools. They thought being dumb was cute when it wasn't.

"Please get Nali a black bra. The pink will show through the white shirt," Sam explained.

"Oh yea." Selena giggled.

"Aww you call her Nali? Is that your special nickname for her? We call her Nutella." Bianca said proudly.

"Yea since Natalia sounds like Nutella and her skin is kinda the color of old Nutella." Selena said backing her sister up.

"Umm ok? Just get her dressed please." Sam said giving me a look like don't sweat it.

They slid on the black strapless bra and black thong. Then Selena slid on the jeans and fastened them. There were very tight. Selena uncuffed one hand and put the shirt on and cuffed it back. She uncuffed the other hand and put my arm in the other sleeve. She cuffed it again. I looked like a Hollister model.

"Found them!" Sam screamed from the back on my closet.

She came back with the brown boots my dad had given me for my birthday. They were 400 dollars. I loved them. She slid them on my feet and tucked my pants in.

She took the cuffs off and told me if I run she would kill me.

"I'm not even gonna attempt to comb through that shit on your head. The bun is ok for now." Sam mumbled. "Ok to the car people!" she demanded while clapping her hands.

I groaned loud.

We got to Sam's hair stylist in about 20 minutes. The ride was uneventful. I had to be forcibly removed from the car. I didn't want to go in there. Sam's stylist met us at the door. She looked at me.

"Is this her?" she said in a French accent.

"Yes please try to fix that, what's the appropriate word, disaster on her head." She said in disgust.

She kissed Sam on both cheeks and said she would try. She hugged me and tried to kiss my cheeks and I put up a hand and said no. She smiled and led me to the back. She tried combing out the curly naps. That just gave me a head ache. She tried brushing them out. She tried everything until she gave up and took me to the washing station.

"This is a cry for help. Letting your beautiful hair get this tangled." She said under her breath while tsk'ing.

She washed my hair like she was scrubbing her kitchen floor. It felt so relaxing. We got back to her station and she blow dried the curls right out of my head. I asked her how she did that and she said special detangling shampoo. Yea right, I'm sure I could find it in Wal-Mart. I was confused as to why she didn't just wash my hair first then comb it out.

She asked me about high lights and I told her to knock herself out. She led me back to the wash room and washed my hair again. Once she was done, we went back to her chair and she dried my hair and started to style my hair. She started straightening my hair and I watched as it dropped around my face. Curls no more. It was a beautiful piece of soft brown hair with pretty blonde high lights. After almost 3 hours of intense straightening she got to the hard part.

Cutting my hair. My hair had grown uneven since I was 8 and got a spiral curling brush stuck in it. I simply cut it out. Ever since then I'd just cut whatever was stuck in it out. Sticks, birds, gum, hell I even got a pencil caught in my curls. I would just cut them out and I never told anybody so I never got it fixed. That's why I only wore it curly.