Natalia and Her Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cut and cut and cut until I was sure I was bald. She teased the hair on the side of my face then cut right where my chin was on both sides. I thought I was going to throw up. My long pretty hair fell to the floor and before I could react she whispered in my ear.

"Don't cry. You're still beautiful." I just nodded.

She flat ironed it some more and sprayed some stuff on it that made me cough. She turned me around and shocked the hell out of me. I was gasped loud enough for the other customers to hear.

"I knew under all those curls made for a very beautiful girl." She said proudly.

I did look beautiful. My hair stopped in the middle of my back on both sides. I had light brown and blonde high lights all through my brown hair and it was soft and looked like silk. I looked at the bangs and they really showcased my deep dimples and the color made my usually dull gray eyes sparkle.

Ever seen The Princess Diaries? That's exactly what this felt like.

I just stood up and hugged her. I was still holding her when Sam and the Double Mint twins came in the back. They were all shocked at how pretty I looked. I was sure if looks could kill I would be dead because Selena said pretty and rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Success!" shouted Sam.

We gave Susan, the hair dresser, her money and left. We arrived at the nail salon 15 minutes later. I was getting stares from everybody. I truly felt pretty.

I sat in the chair.

"Hi you want paint nails? Pick out color please." The woman said in an Asian accent.

"Hi I want teal and can you add jewels on the ring fingers and an Aztec pattern on the other nails? I want the same for my toes, minus the jewels." I said sweetly.

I was very specific because I took pride in my nails.

"Ok we do dat. We do dat." She replied. She started the water and another woman joined her and started to wash my feet.

"Kawaii onnanoko, minikui fit," laughed the other woman. I knew what they were saying. Pretty girl, ugly feet.

"Haihai. Kanojo ha watashitachi ni kita baai ha, yori ooku no kanojo ga utsukushi i ashi wo motte irudeshou. Konoyouna haj ." Yes yes. If she came to us more she would have beautiful feet. Such a shame. She replied laughing.

"Chichi haamarinimo nihongo deshita. Watashi ga naniwo itsutte runoka rikai shi, watashi hasorewo rikai shiteinai. Watashi ha watashi no ashi wotsukenaiyounishimasu. Soshite watashi ha jissaini hakanari ashi wo motte iru." My father was Japanese too. I understand what you're saying and I do not appreciate it. I don't wear my feet out. And I actually have pretty feet. I said with an hmph at the end.

I put my headphones on and looked at the shocked women with a look on my face that said well continue. I was laughing so hard on the inside as the women kept apologizing over and over.

We left the shop and I told the girls about what the women were saying and they laughed so hard. It was already 8 and I was starving. We stopped to grab some food and headed home. I was excited. We would be graduating tomorrow. We dropped the twins off and got home.

"Home sweet home."Sam shouted.

I jumped into the house and headed to my room. I need a full night off sleep.

"Goodnight Sam," I yelled.

I ran to my room and undressed. After eating I threw my trash away and got into bed. I just want to go to sleep and have a good day tomorrow. I fell asleep.

"Wake up cherry blossom. It's graduation time," Sam yelled through the door.

I got ready and did my hair. It didn't take long since all I had to do was shower and get dressed. Thanks to Sam I was already ready. Sam didn't take long either and we were leaving the house 3 hours later.

Who the hell decided to have a graduation outside? It was hot and I was irritated. I was looking around and wished I saw my dad. My mom and my brothers didn't come. My eyes continued scanning the crowd and I saw Eric a couple rows over from Sam's family. He waved.

"Natalia Miyoko." the speaker announced.

The crowd erupted as I stepped on stage to accept my diploma. I saw Sam's mom walking to the stage. She blew me a kiss. I stopped for some pictures and went back to my seat.

A couple of names later he announced Sam's named. She opened her gown and every student gasped. Sam had on a red Marc Jacobs strapless dress. The principal looked like he was going to have heart attack. She accepted her diploma and did a couple of poses for some pictures. I laughed so hard.

I mouthed "Bad girl" to her and she mouthed "I know!" back. Finally it was over and I was time to go. We spotted Sam's parents and went to them.

They looked flawless. Her mother wore a classy white dress from which I had no idea. And of course Mr. M was handsome in his suit. It was probably more expensive then my house.

"You've always been like a daughter to us. If you don't make me proud with your life accomplishments I will kick your ass. We love you. Hurry home girls," said her mom tearfully. She handed me an envelope and walked away asking about liquor. Sam went to find Jake.

I saw Eric. He came and picked me up and spun me around kissing me on the lips. His blonde hair matched my highlights. Thank you Susan I love you.

"I am so proud of you. Tonight we celebrate my love. Anywhere you want to go," he said.

"Ok. Text me. I have to go get ready," I said with excitement. I ran off to find Sam.

We got home pretty fast. She said she had things to do. The twins were waiting for us by the door and I headed to my room to find something to wear.

"No Tal, tonight we shall take a walk into Sam's closet." Sam said proudly.

The twins jumped up and down excitedly. I laughed and rolled my eyes. Her closet looked like mines and I had dipped in it so many times. We walked into her room and I sat on her princess canopy bed. Her room was pink and white, whereas mine is black and gold. We decorated our rooms together back in 8th grade. I had always used the guest room when I came over to stay so it became my room. They had rooms to spare.

"Omg omg omg your room is so freaking awesome. Omg I love it." Screamed the twins.

She walked to her closet and tapped her chin before she walked in and started throwing clothes out. She could tell you where any item in my room was but couldn't tell you where her things were. Ironic.

She pulled out my white Camisole tank top, my black Michael Kors Fuck me pumps, my Neiman Marcus gray and black cashmere cardigan and my Neiman Marcus black body-con high waist skirt. That skirt alone was 800 dollars. They were all gifts from her.

"Is this my closet or yours?"I asked.

She laughed loud.

"Ok so I dipped in my beautiful best friend's closet a couple of times. Sue me." She giggled.

I had gotten all sweaty at graduation so I showered and was careful not to mess up my hair and nails. I switched my nose ring to a diamond stud. While I was putting on lotion, I thought I heard Selena giggle and tell Eric how he was just her type. I wrote it off as my imagination. I heard Bianca tell him how handsome he was and asked him did he like girls like her. Before I knew what was happening my legs had me running down the stairs in nothing but a towel and hair bonnet.

I saw Eric sitting on the loveseat with the twins hanging off both sides. He looked so uninterested. Sam was sitting on the couch drinking tea and smiled when she saw me.

I took in his appearance. He was so beautiful.

Those hazel eyes were bright and looked very mischievous. It was probably because you're naked Tal. He had on all designers. I can't tell you which one but he wore a black button down, black jeans and expensive shoes. He looked like money and he was very handsome.

I walked over to him and the girls and stood right in front of them.

"I came to say it would be a minute and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting," I lied.

He stood up and whispered in my ear, "You sure it wasn't jealously?" and kissed my check.

I turned on my heel and prepared to stump away but not before I turned to the twins and said, "Your presence here is not needed. You can go home."

They looked at Sam for back up.

But she just shrugged and said "It's her house too. See you guys later." And got up and went to the kitchen.

I gave them a told you so smile and walked away. I walked upstairs and got dressed making sure I looked perfect. I didn't need make up so I only added gloss. I would wear my black and grey Michael Kors purse. It was another gift from Sam.

I walked back downstairs 10 minutes later and dumb and dumber were still there. Oh well.

"Wow. I liked you in the towel but I have to say you look amazing." He said in awe. "Oh and did I mention, I love what you did with your hair. Trying to be like me huh?"

"Asshole," I said smiling.

"Bye girls," He said waving.

I kissed Sammy and told her I would see her later. I walked past the other girls. We got to the door and it was a box next to the door addressed to me. I picked it up and we all went to the kitchen table and opened it.

It was my dad's old picture album.

I picked up the photo album to inspect the picture on the front. It was a picture of me and my dad when I was just born. It was now my picture book. Memories from the days when I was happy and my parents were happy and everybody was happy and just...Bliss. I sighed and closed the box.

"I'm ready to go," I said turning to Eric.

"Wait, I have something for you," Sam said hurriedly.

She had suitcases in her hand. My suitcases. Was she putting me out?

"Eric asked me to pack you a bag. But you know me. Packing more than needed. He wants to get you out the house for a couple of days. You need it. You'll be around his family. I don't want you here alone while I leave to visit Jake's parents in a few," she said with a hopeful face.

I wasn't just going to agree. I wasn't just going to let my vagina speak for me. I would stand ground. Drag this out.

"She doesn't have a choice," Eric said and with that he grabbed the bag and walked out.

I looked on with stunned belief. Truth be told I almost threw a tantrum. I heard Sam snicker and knew I had to save face.

"I was going to say yes anyways." I turned on my heels and flipped my hair. "I'm in charge of shit. I mean I am Natalia Catalina Miyoko. I will make him acknowledge me as head bitch in charge. I am the boss." I said with my fist balled.

"Do you honestly believe that?" She said with an eyebrow raised.

"No I do not. See you in a couple of days. Have fun in Virginia." I said kissing her and hugging her tight. I would miss her.

Sam gave me my purse and a pink bag before I marched out the door and found Eric leaning against the door frame holding in a laugh. He made me sick.

"You're an asshole." I said without stopping to wait for him.

"I know "boss". Let's go." He said mocking my earlier rant.

He opened the door for me and I took note that it was a different car. The insides were beautiful. White leather. This man had taste.

His phone interrupted my thoughts and he looked at me as if asking could he answer it. I nodded. He answered the phone and his face got serious. Very scary looking. Deadly. He hung up the phone and looked at me. Not a look I was used to getting from him. A sad, scared look.

"We have to make a quick detour," He said while u-turning.

We pulled up to the park. It was deserted and it looked scary. It was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing. I looked at him trying to get some type of understanding.

"If you think I'm going to give it up to you right here you are sadly mistaken mister." I said joking trying to lighten the mood.

It was tense in the car. A lot of dark and negative energy. I was getting scared. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I trusted him with all of me. But I wasn't dumb and while I trusted him I knew there was something he was hiding.

"I'm so sorry. No matter what happens do not get out this car." He said while getting out the car. He locked the doors and walked into the darkness.

I was scared and I didn't know what was going on, but I would stand by him. Maybe I was being dumb but I felt something with him that I never felt before. I felt the need to prove my loyalty. I waited 30 seconds and said a special prayer and hooped out the car.

I didn't know what direction he walked or how far but I would find him. Then I heard shots. I ran towards the light where I heard the shots. Then I saw them. It was 3 men, 1 decapitated woman and Eric. He was lying on his back and bleeding.

"ERIC!!!" I screamed. I ran towards him as fast as I could.

All eyes were on me. 3 pairs of red eyes. Red eyes? What the hell? Before I registered what happened I was thrown to the side and my body hit the ground. Then I was being held down by one of the men. He punched me in the mouth.

"Get off me you monster. Eric is going to kill you." I screamed. My mouth was on fire.

"Wrong thing to say bitch. I'm going to have fun tearing you apart. I'll make you suffer." He said with an evil look.

The other 2 things materialized next to me and the man kicked my stomach. I was nearing unconsciousness.

"Fuck this bitch. Just kill her and let's be done brother," the other thing said while walking away.

"Yes drain the little pest, kill the wolf and let us be on our way Dmitri," thing 3 said.

I closed my eyes and waited for the thing, I was now sure it was a vampire, to kill me. I felt a splatter of warm liquid and a metallic smell. It was blood. All over my face. Now all I had to do was die. Only I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyes and saw 3 dead vampires and a wolf.

A wolf? I stood up prepared to run. Too bad I was so weak and in pain. I fell right back down. The wolf ran to me and I started panicking.

"Good wolf. Good wolfy. Nice wolf. Good boy. Stay. Don't move." I was trembling scared.

The wolf started backing up. I looked around for Eric and didn't see him. The wolf must have recognized my confusion because it started walking towards me.

Suddenly it changed. Into Eric. The wolf changed into Eric. I blinked twice. I must have hit my head harder than I thought. I closed my eyes and when I opened them a wolf was there. Then Eric.

Suddenly I was laughing. I had lost my mind or this was a dream. Maybe I had taken way to many sleeping pills and was hallucinating. This wasn't real. But it was very real. I stood up slowly.

"Natalia you're in shock," he said while reaching for me.

I backed up. "Eric, are you telling me you're a fucking werewolf?" I asked while laughing hysterically.

"Yes." He said seriously.

"Oh ok." I said and with that my eyes rolled to head back of my head as the shock wore off and I passed out.

I woke up in a panic. I knew I wasn't home just like I knew last night wasn't a dream. I wouldn't deny it. I would just get the fuck out of here and never come back. I jumped up from the unfamiliar bed feeling like shit.

"Where is my stuff?" I whispered out loud.

Fuck it, I'll buy new clothes. I tiptoed through the small room and tried the door. Locked. I was seriously about to cry when I saw a patio door. I had done enough sneaking out to maneuver down a balcony. But how far up was I?

"Shit!" I said looking over the balcony.

It was high but not too high. Maybe 3rd floor. I had defeated worst tasks. I ran to the bathroom to pee. Not the best time but I had to go and if I saw another wolf I hopefully wouldn't pee myself. I washed my hands and looked in the mirror. Ok eww. My lip was split to all hell. I had a couple of bruises and a long scratch on my face but nothing damaging. Even my hair was ok. Just needed a brush. My stomach growled.

"Not the time." I said out loud.

I shimmied down the balcony and dropped the rest of the way. It wasn't as high as I thought. I landed on my feet.

"Yes!" I said happily.

I turned around and saw Eric and about 6 maybe 7 other people staring at me through a glass door. They were amused, not Eric. He was angry.

I smiled a little smile and waved before I took off running in the direction of woods. I didn't turn around to look but I was sure I heard paws.

A big brown wolf ran and tackled me. I forgot dogs loved to catch. I knew it was Eric from last night. I jumped up and turned around to run the other way but saw 6 other wolfs.

"Fuck." I said out loud.

I fell to the ground and felt sick.

A very human and naked Eric rushed to my side and picked me up. I scrambled to get out his arms, falling to the ground in the process.

"Don't fucking touch me," I said backing up holding my hands out.

I bumped into a girl about 21. She was brown skinned with long red and black curly hair and green eyes. She reminded me of the actress Logan Browning. They favored a lot. If I had to guess I'd say she was black and white. Maybe with some Indian.

"Hi I'm Katari." She said smiling and extending her arm. I just stared at her. "Ka-Tah-Ree." She said again with pronunciation.

Definitely Indian.

I didn't realize how cold it was and I was shivering.

"Come on," Eric said walking towards me.

"I wanna go home," I said quietly. I didn't belong here. With these people. They weren't human. I was.

"You can't go home Natalia," he said.

"I want go home Eric," I said again with more force.

"I'm sorry," He said quietly.

I lost it. "I want to fucking go home. I don't deserve any of this. I don't want to be here. I didn't ask to be brought into your world. I don't want any of this!" I screamed while crying.

I wasn't scared, I was pissed. He can't just decide what I was to do with my life.

"You think we want you here human?" The redhead from the restaurant scoffed.

"Ok bitch you're about to get your ass beat. Let's go mutt." I said defending myself.

"ENOUGH!" Eric boomed. "Natalia, go to the house!" He ordered.

That shit didn't faze me. I had lived with my mother long enough to not care about a loud command. I simply stared at him.

"No. I think I'll stay right here and wait for you to bring me my bags so I can leave. I don't want shit to do with you. I don't know what kind of freak show you got going on here but I don't even like animals. I won't tell your little secret but I have no desire to walk around on 4 legs and howl at the sky. How do you know I want to be with you? You don't." I said.

His eyes flashed and I saw hurt, then I saw anger. Great. Now he's gonna eat me. He ran towards me and scooped me over his shoulder and started walking back towards the house.

"Put me down right fucking now Eric. I will have the Yazuka here faster than you can change into a huge dog!" I screamed.

I screamed empty threats all the way into the house. People were staring. Lots of people. We went into an empty room and he dropped me on the couch. 2 others came in and the door was shut and locked. Eric's face was red. He was angry.

"You need to realize how shit works around here Natalia. I am the Alpha. That means I run shit. I will not have you disrespecting me in front of my pack like that. Furthermore you aren't going home. It doesn't matter that you don't want to be with me, I won't force you. But you are not leaving," he said.

I started to object when he shushed me.

"Nothing you have to say matters. I am furious with you and I have half the mind to throw you in the dungeon for the night." He said turning away from me.

"I would rather die than stay with you. Throw me in the dungeon. As long as I'm nowhere near you I'll be happy," I said quietly. I didn't mean a word I said but it didn't matter anymore. He had taken everything from me in a matter of hours.

He looked at me in disgust and walked out. I heard a thump and then a howl.

"He really loves you. Your words hurt him. He would never throw you in the dungeon. We all really mean well. We'd never hurt you," Katari said softly. She sat down next to me. I was still uncomfortable with her so I moved over.