Natalia and Her Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He really does love you," said the other person. The dude from the mall. The day I met Eric.

"He doesn't know me and neither do you guys. No offense but I don't care what you guys have to say. My mind is made up. If I have to choose between being a werewolf and dying, I want to die," I said.

Katari exhaled and the other guy just shook his head.

"Let us show you to your bedroom until the Alpha chooses what to do with you. And I'm Greg by the way," Greg said.

They led me through the house to an elevator. While we were waiting many people gathered around asking me questions. Greg instructed me not to answer anyone. A little girl ran right up to me and hugged my leg. Everybody gasped.

"Pwease be nice to uncle Ewic. I wove him," she said.

I looked at the child clinging to my leg. She had to be about 4 maybe 5. She was a small beautiful little girl. She had creamy white skin and light green eyes. I picked her up.

"And what is your name beautiful?" I asked.

"My name is Rose Beatwice Thomas and I am 4 years old." She said showing me 4 fingers.

"Well hi Rose. I'm Natalia Catalina Miyoko and I am 18 years old," I said shaking her hand.

She giggled.

"Cat? Like da animal?" more giggles. "Hi Nat." She said giving me her own nickname.

A lady ran up with tears in her eyes and snatched the child in her arms.

"I am so sorry; I don't know how she escaped the room." She pleaded.

"It's ok." I assured her.

"Bye Aunt Nat." the child waved as her mother carried her away.

I stepped into the elevator happy to be away from all the people staring. We went up and up and up until we got to the tippy top. I guess he wanted to make sure I couldn't climb out the window again. The doors opened and we walked down a short hallway and met two guards. The room door opened and it was love at first sight. The room was beautiful.

"Call one of us if you need anything. Take a shower. Your bags are in the closet. I'll be back in a couple of hours," Katari said.

Then they were gone. I explored the room. It smelled like Eric. I loved the smell. I stripped out all my clothes and ran to the huge bathroom.

"Oh my Gosh." I said.

It was like a bathroom for a princess. The tub was big enough for a 100 of me and the shower in the other corner of the room was big enough for a good 15 of me. I started running bathwater and found some girly bubble bath in one of my bags. Sam thought of everything. It was my favorite in the whole world. Japanese Cherry Blossom. I love this smell.

"I could get used to this," I said to no one.

I stopped in front of the huge mirror and tired my hair up while looking at my naked body. 70% of my body was purple and blue. I sighed loudly. Stupid vampires. Vampires. I shook my head. I can't believe they're real. I stepped into the tub.

"Ahhh. That feels perfect," I said.

The water massaged my body and had me sleepy within minutes. But I had to stay awake. I needed to figure out my escape plan I didn't want to die but staying here and being a dog wasn't in my line of plans. I drifted to sleep.

When I woke the water was cold and I was freezing. I let the water out the tub and got out. It felt warm in the room so I decided to air dry. I walked towards the closet and found my bags. I pulled out a pair of yellow boy shorts and an over-sized sweatshirt.

Comfy.

I ran and jumped on the huge bed. I sank in. It was so soft. I rolled all around the bed.

"Glad you're enjoying the room," said Eric.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with an attitude. I was still mad at him.

"This is my room too," he said kicking off his shoes.

Suddenly I remembered something. Something I had to know the answer to. I had to ask because if I didn't it would bug me.

"The day of my accident there was a wolf in the park. That was you?" I asked him.

He nodded and walked into the bathroom.

Stalker.

I heard the shower go on and I knew if I really wanted to I couldn't escape. I just laid down and cried until I cried myself to sleep.

"We need to talk," said Eric.

"I don't want to talk Eric. I want to go home," I said without looking up.

He sighed and walked out. I ran to the closet and threw on sweats and looked for my bag. My just in case bag. It's a cute pink bag filled with money. You know, just in case. I opened the doors and said excuse me. I told them I was going to get food. They let me by without a problem. Now all I had to do was to get past the pack. Easy.

I got off the elevator on the 1st floor. I walked right into Katari and smiled. She sniffed the air and gave me a knowing smile.

"You're covered in his scent. You guys must have made up." She said excitedly.

"You know it babe. He's up there showering now." I said fake laughing. I guess rolling in his bed made me smell like him. Ugh. "Actually I need to get to the car to get my purse out. Can you take me there?"

"Nobody can deny the bond. True Mates! Let's go!" She happily agreed.

I knew a lot about werewolves. I watched Twilight and I read Literotica all the time. I know exactly what bond she was talking about. I know it was true. He was my other half.

She opened the garage and took me to a room full of cars and thank you Mary, the keys were in the door of the one I needed. Just like I said, my purse was in the car and all I need was her to walk away. I snatched the keys and held them tight.

"Let me go get the keys. Be right back." She said and hurried away.

I jumped in the car and checked for my purse and my money bag took off.

"This is crazy. Where are you gonna go Nat? He'll find you." I said out loud.

Well if it's a chase he wants, it's a chase he'll get. The further I got from the house, the more my heart was breaking. 15 minutes later heard a long loud howl. It sounded so sad. So heartbroken. So angry. So pissed at me. Shit.

I drove until I reached the city. I threw on huge sunglasses and a head scarf. I parked the car and walked to I don't know where. I was just walking. I walked into the mall and decided to walk around. 2 hours later and I knew I had to go to New York. California was just not for me anymore. I guess I'll just head to the airport.

"Goodbye California," I said to no one.

I was walking to my car when I saw Eric leaned against the hood of my car. Fuck shit whore hell dammit to hell. I was pissed. How the fuck did he find me so fast? I thought I had more time than that. I wanted to cry. Part of me was happy he had found me because that meant he looked for me and part of me was sad he found me because I was going to lose my life.

I turned around about to go back in the mall until I saw Greg and Katari starring at me suspiciously. I offered a smile small and turned back around like I was waiting on someone. Fuck it. I would fake it until I made it. I tried to walk past the car coolly but I heard him sniff the air. Before I knew it was I was pinned against the car in a bear hug.

"Madre De Miho I'm sorry please don't kill me," I pleaded.

"Natalia I need you," He whispered in my ear.

I could hear his heartbreaking. It had only been 3 hours. I mean seriously.

"Eric please let me go. I deserve to be happy at home," I pleaded.

"I'm sorry. I can't," he said.

He led me back to the car and we drove back to the pack. I was numb to it all. I didn't even complain or protest as he led me to the house. I walked to the elevator with my head down. I didn't care what happened to me. We made it to the room and I almost told him I was hungry.

"Alright I'll order us some food," he said replying to my thoughts.

I groaned inwardly. He could read my mind too? Great.

"Please stop reading my thoughts. It's rude," I said numbly.

"It's the bond. I can hear your thoughts and pick up on your emotions when you're feeling strongly. No matter how far you are. I can hear you if you're really upset or really happy," he explained.

"Ok well try to stop," I said.

He just nodded. We sat on the bed together. Away from each other but together. I would get away from here if it was the last thing I did.