All Comments on 'Natalia's Wolf Ch. 02'

by LuvKaiLynn

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ok 2ch in and we need background as to why the mom is such a bitch.

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 11 years ago
need more

try some longer backgrounds and story.. because if parents are divorced shouldn't everything go to daughter?

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Agree with background

I agree we need more background to the story, I still think you need to make your chapters longer. i don't feel that it would be boring your reader with longer chapters. Quite the opposite actually instead of leaving so much to the reader to try and figure out you need to guide them a little more. Providing more background detail will do just that. Out side of showing your main character a really acting whinny we don't know much about any of them. In order for your readers to relate to the characters you need to provide more details about who they are and why they act the way they do. Keep working on it, I'll be back to check out some more of the story. Still think you have a good start to a potential great story.

Ms_SassyFlurtMs_SassyFlurtover 11 years ago
Poor Natalia...

Seriously why does her mom hate her so much? But I like how the story is coming along please continue can't wait for the next chapter...

YgraineYgraineover 11 years ago
Please find an editor

I realise you are young and maybe your school system hasn't equipped you with a knowledge of basic grammar but please find an editor if you want people to read your stories without stopping every time they find a mistake. There are six basic spelling and grammatical mistakes in your first paragraph alone. You need to be kind to your reader, otherwise they will suspend disbelief and go elsewhere

LuvKaiLynnLuvKaiLynnover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I'm sorry for the mistakes. I have an editor but her computer broke and i didn't want to just not post. Hopefully she can edit chapter 3. But for the record I am young but that doesn't make me dumb. I'm a freshmen at Spelman and I just finished finals. I didn't have time to look for mistakes. I apologize though and if it's that bad I won't blame you for not reading on. I'll try to approve though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At Ygraine

I enjoyed the story grammar issues or not. It's a good story so back off and leave the author alone don't nit pick when there is no need too! Why do people come on here and be judgemental as all hell?!?!

Nightowl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: )

i really like this story even though there were some grammar issues it did not make the story any less appealing.Anyway please update soon because i would reall like to know what happens next and why her mom hates her so much.......i also think that who ever wrote that negative comment should just go to hell and not be so rude

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like your story. Please update your chapters frequently especially because each chapter is only 1 page.

Thanks

alikat13alikat13over 11 years ago

Hey seriously a great story but please make the chapters longer.......

And to those judging her harsly over grammer issues- shut up you not perfect either nor do you have a PHD in English...

LuvKaiLynnLuvKaiLynnover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm taking everybody's comments into consideration. Crazy thing is ill write 5 pages in Microsoft word and think it'll be 3 pages on here but it's always one lol. The next chapter will be longer. I'll write a lot !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

The mom really is a bitch.....I wish something horrible happens to her ....keep up the good job on the story....

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago

*****

I enjoyed that.. im feelin for her now her stepdads dead.. and i thought he drove his car not took a plane? Anyways her ma a bitch what's her deal?.. was she ever motherly? .. Keep it up lovin the storyline. How come her dads her step dad i dont quite get that, need more back ground info.. is her biological dad the same nationality as her step dad?.. please make the chapters longer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good

Look foward to the next, hope she beats the dog shit out of her skank mom though. The bitch deserves it, also, that nasty whatever IT'S name was with the nasty comment really should learn to keep their comment to themselves if thats how there going to be.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
WOW

HER MOM NEEDS A DAUGHTER LIKE ME. WHEN I FINISH WITH THAT BITCH SHE'LL BE WONDERING DID I REALLY COME FROM HER WOMB. LOVE THE STORY. AS FAR AS MISTAKES GOES I GUESS I'M SO INTO WHAT I'M READING THAT I BARELY NOTICE THEM.

TO ALL THE COMPLAINERS: "SHUT THE F**K UP AND GO BUY YOU A BOOK TO READ AND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER PUT IT IN WRITING BY WRITING YOUR OWN DAMN STORY".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Writing

Amazing cliff hanger!

chocoholic99chocoholic99over 11 years ago
OMG!

That is such a good cliff hanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

That crazy bitch of a mother should be hanged..

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 10 years ago

What a hitch of a mother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous