Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, you may be working with one of the coaching assistants. I think, well, I'm pretty sure she has dated a couple recruits."

"Uh, okay. Like two on one or something?" I asked, not quite sure if I was willing to have sex with another girl.

"Oh no, nothing like that. She has her guys, you have yours."

"That would be okay. No reason for me to even know about it."

I slept late which was good as most of Panhellenic was gone when I arrived and I pretty much had the place to myself, so I was saved the walk of shame for now. I knew there would other occasions though. I had stopped at a pharmacy to get a supply of washes, douches and wipes with the idea of being as fresh and clean as I could be for work, and rather than fall back to bed set myself to getting clean and shaving myself smooth. After that it was shopping at the mall, first for a gym bag and next for matching bra and panty sets, and a corset or two. A couple of new outfits that I could waitress in and my shopping was done.

Heidi and I met for a late lunch which was rushed as she had to prepare for what she called an early date. She gave me a lot of information about the hotel, Dave, the boss, Bryan, the hotel manager and some of the regulars. She kept repeating that every night was an adventure and that I should just enjoy things as they happened and that she had rarely been turned off by a client request.

"So what is the weirdest thing anyone has asked you to do?"

"Oh, that's tough to say. What's weird to me might be perfectly normal to someone else.." She replied until I cut in.

"Yeah, but some things are just weird."

"Okay, yeah. There is one guy, he wasn't a regular so he might not be back, but all he wanted to do was jerk off while I rubbed one out, but while I was on the toilet. He really just wanted to watch me pee. That was kind of odd." Heidi said.

"Yeah, that's pretty out there." I said, thinking of what Tim had mentioned about peeing. "So, nothing painful or too gross then?"

"Well, I guess to some extent its all gross, but no, nothing painful, oh! Except the first time I did anal, that was with Dave, he taught me. Its not so bad now, but then, owwww!!"

"Yeah I bet" I said. I could have told her about losing all my virginity the night before, but I barely knew her and didn't want to share. The thing is, all day I had off and on felt an emptiness back there and had occasionally thought how hot it would be to do it again in my backside.

"It wasn't that bad. He's really gentle, and, well, I guess I can tell you this. He won't let you do overnights like I do, or really work the parties, until he is confident you can take it back there. probably a quarter to half of our wealthiest client insist on the butt thing. So, ummm, well there is a party next weekend. He will probably try to break you in pretty soon. Things get pretty off the hook there, and for new girls there is a line of guys wanting some."

"I see. Well, I'll just have to deal with that when it comes up. A line of guys for anal sounds..."

"Oh no! No, I don't think anyone could do that. I meant for the new girls in general. I've never done more than one or two back there in a night. No you'll have a lot of guys that want a blow job while their friends watch, its a power thing, who can get the hottest chick, you know. And some will want to lay you, the older crowd mostly, or a bachelor party. But there will be one or two that both want that ass and can afford it." Heidi corrected me.

We ate our lunch and left, me back to Panhellenic to get ready for work. I showered and did my hair and make up, and was going to go by a nail salon for a manicure and fill in, but time ran short so I just clipped them off short and hoped no one would notice. This would help with hand jobs in any case I figured.

As I was getting dressed my phone rang with a number I didn't recognize.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Natalie?"

"Yes, who is"

"This is Coach Booker, I understand Tim referred you to help us with recruiting."

"Oh! Hi! Yes, sorry, I didn't know this number, how are you?"

"I'm fine, fine, how are you?"

"I'm good, busy, about to go to work."

"Well that's what I was calling about, I would like to meet you. I take it you're busy this evening?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. I work three or four evenings a week right now."

"How about tomorrow morning? Could we meet at my office at the Student Activities Center? I'm upstairs on the third floor, I'll leave the door from downstairs unlocked for you."

"Sure, I usually work out Saturday mornings anyway. What time?"

"How about nine o'clock?"

"Sounds great! I look forward to meeting you. "

"And you as well Miss Natalie. You as well. Have a great evening."

So it seemed that since I chose to become sexually active the night before the penises.. peni? Weiners? were lining up to get inside me. I would have to start taking precautions health wise, not just to avoid pregnancy, but the whole host of nasty and potentially lethal bugs that could come out of a guy's junk and into my girl parts. The bitch was I really liked it when Tim squirted his man stuff into me and I liked the squishy feeling that I carried around until I was able to clean up. It felt some how empowering to have the ability to drain a man that way. Well, I rationalized, Tim had already shot three wads in me, and Dave one, so anything they had I would probably already be exposed to. Oh great, a druggie and a pimp. That was who I had picked to have practice runs at baby making with. Yep, you really thought that through Natalie. Okay condoms for everyone from now on. Hmm, well Dave had only orgasmed in my mouth so far, yeah, I knew I could get anything in my mouth I could in my vag, but I didn't really want to blow a guy wearing a condom.

As I worried and thought I finished dressing for work, checked how I looked in the mirror, decide that I was hot but subtle as if my sexiness was accidental, grabbed my purse and the gym bag full of undies, cosmetics and a change of skirt and blouse, and headed out to the hotel bar. I arrived way early, like three o'clock and we didn't open until five, but as I put my key in the door it opened, Dave was already there too.

"Hey! You came back, and you're early, you don't know how happy that makes me." He said with a grin.

"Well, we had some unfinished business from last night, I thought maybe..."

"Later, after we close. Tonight I promise." He smiled as he put his arms around me.

"Ummm, we could do now and later" I suggested as I returned his embrace. Geez I was horny. I didn't realize that all day long I had been thinking about fucking Dave, but I guess I had.

"No, it takes a lot out of ya, I need you feisty and energetic for the customers" He said as he reached past me and locked the door.

"I can do both! I'd rather be feisty and energetic for you right now. Come on, help a girl out!" I giggled as I slid my hand down and found a nice bulge in his khaki pants.

"Whoa, hands off for a minute. You need to learn that what you want comes second, after what the client wants, and since that's me right now, what I want is to increase the skills we started on last night."

"You mean blow jobs and hand jobs? I think I have those down. What I need is"

"Irrelevant. This job isn't about what you need. Its about what the customer wants. Understand?"

"Uh, does that mean I can't have any fun?" I said with an exaggerated pout.

"Sometimes, but you make a lot of money and when you have money you can have all the fun you want. To us sex isn't about fun, its about the money, and I want to teach you to maximize the experience for the customer so they come back and will pay whatever you want. Now, come on, lets go to the back, I want to show you a few things before we open."

I followed him to the back bedroom and locked the door behind us.

"Go ahead and take your dress and top off, we don't want them to get messy. You look great by the way, new outfit?" He asked as he pulled off his casual shirt and unbuckled his pants.

"Yes, I got it for work, I didn't really have anything appropriate to waitress in." I replied as I unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall from my shoulders, my breasts covered by a sheer white bra. He stared at my chest for a moment and I knew it was a good look for me.

"You look beautiful. I understand you met Heidi. What did you think of her?" He asked as his pants fell to the floor.

"She's very sweet and really informative. She answered a lot of my questions." I said as I turned away and unzipped the side of my skirt, letting it fall down my stocking covered legs and around the heels I had worn. Other than that I was wearing the matching sheer panties and a garter belt to hold the stockings up. I pushed my butt out towards him as he had taught me yesterday, lifted my hair playfully and looked over my shoulder to find him, as expected, staring at my rear.

"Oh? What did she tell you?" He asked as I turned and walked across the room towards him.

"Only that she doesn't have a boyfriend, still works for you, making more, doing what she called overnights and sometimes parties, and that you wouldn't let me work like that until you were sure I knew how to use my pussy and my ass. So, I need you to teach me anything that doesn't come naturally about those. Okay?" I asked as I sunk to my knees in from of him and tugged his boxers down. His mostly hard cock sprang forth, almost hitting my cheek and I grasped him gently in my hands and began to slowly stroke him. I didn't have to be told, I took him in my mouth and began furiously sucking and licking the head, stuffing the tip of my tongue into his cum hole and generally just going maniac with wet, warm, oral goodness on his manhood.

"Whoa, slow down! You will have me cumming in minutes like that!" He smiled.

"Great! Cum inside me! Use my pussy... or my ass, use both, I don't care! I need you to fuck me!" I gasped and then returned to his erection. I had not realized how horny I was until that second, but I was dripping with anticipation for him to hammer my muffin with his hard rod.

"Hold on, tell you want, after work, plan on staying the night. We'll do all that... right now I want to teach you something else. What you are doing is great, but cumming too soon isn't. You have to let the client enjoy it. Have you ever heard of edging?"

"Uh... no."

"Well it is just the opposite of the standard blow job or hand job. Just now, you wanted me to cum. Its because you love the taste isn't it?"

"Well, uh" I thought to myself "Yes. Yes I love the taste of your sperms! I do!" I finally admitted to Dave and myself.

"I love that innocence about you, 'sperms'" he laughed. "Well I'm going to give you plenty of sperm, more than you're used to in fact, but you have to change your approach. Instead of trying to get me to cum fast, I want you to slow down and let me relish each and everything you're doing. Make it about the customer enjoying the process, not the orgasm. And instead of speeding up at the end, I want you to take me to the edge, you know, where I'm just about ready to shoot, then stop. Do just enough to keep me hard and on the edge. Then repeat several timed before you finally let me cum. Can you do that?"

"I guess... so you want me to tease you?" I thought to myself that this sounded rather empowering but I would have to ponder on it more.

"Yes. Oh, and when you do finally let me cum, let the first couple of uh..."

"Squirts?"

"Yeah lets go with that, squirts of cum go wherever they want, then you can suck the rest out of me and go apeshit on my dick. Oh, and if you really want to make it memorable for a guy, aim those first couple of squirts at your mouth and let him blow all over your face. You can lick that up too."

"That's uh, kinda gross, like in porno movies." I said.

"Yeah, probably, but its pretty standard too. A lot of guys are going to want to cum on your face Natalie. I bet almost every guy that ever met you had day dreamed about that ass and blowing a load on your face."

"Oh they have not!" I disagreed.

"Sure they have. Us guys, we're a pretty sick lot. We see a pretty girl with a great butt and we want to tap it and blow a load on her face."

"You're gross" I said as I licked his shaft from the balls to the head. "My guy friends aren't like that."

"I may be gross but you're the one sucking cock. And if you're guy friends don't day dream about tapping that ass its because you hang around with gay men. Every man you know, except your father, would love to pop that butt." He said with confidence as he sat down on the overstuffed chair. He spread his legs wide, hanging them off the arms of the chair.

"This time, start at my ass and lick your way around my balls and up my dick, nice and slow so your tongue goes everywhere."

"What?" I thought to myself as I stared up at him, his cock throbbing in my hands. "He wants me to lick him where?" I remembered the night before when Tim was eating my ass, and how good it felt but the idea of licking Dave's, or anyone else's was repugnant. "well, that is a bit hypocritical given that I had enjoyed it so much. Who was I to accept pleasure I was unwilling to give? Okay Natalie, for tonight's test of whether you are a full grown sexual being, stick out your tongue."

I did, and as I inhaled I was rewarded with the musky scent of ass, and the taste of, well, sugar. His ass was really sweet tasting, with just a bit of salt. Not all together unpleasant really. I just held my tongue there, not really doing anything for a second, and it occurred to me that the sweet taste was undissolved sugars from the e coli and yeast in his ass, and the salt was from butt sweat. Gross!

With that, I almost gagged, but recovered before Dave noticed. Okay Natalie, you got past the first part, now do something, anything, and get your face out of there.

I licked him like a kitten lapping milk, that's the way I like to get licked, and was rewarded with a soft moan. Tim had swirled his tongue around my anus and that felt good, so I tried that as well even though in this position wasn't sure if I could reach it.

"Oh that feels nice, do that some more" Dave whispered. I looked and his eyes were closed as he relaxed and enjoyed my ass play.

Since he was enjoying it, I turned it up a bit. While I slowly stroked his penis with my hand, I pressed the tip of my tongue into his anus, then moved it in a slow circle, smearing my saliva all over it as he softly moaned. I had quickly gotten past "gross" and was on to "intriguing." The thing was, I wasn't even sure I was on his anus. He was still seated, and while I think I was there, I was really licking the base of his crack where his legs were spread. Whatever I was doing, he enjoyed it, but it just felt like the big prize was just out of reach. Until after a few minutes of his groans as I licked his ass, sucked his balls and slid my kisses up and down his shaft, and without a word of warning or instruction, he turned over knelt in the chair, his legs apart on the arms and his rock hard cock hanging down. His anus stared me in the face and it was wet with my saliva.

I wasn't sure what he was doing as he turned over, but now I knew what was expected. I was to eat his ass while stroking and sucking him off. I reached over to the drawer on the nightstand and got out the lube we kept there, and filled my hands. I reached underneath him and smeared the now warm cream up and down his shaft and all around his head. I found it was easier to reach in front of his leg to grab his cock, and that left more room for me to get behind him.

Well it was now or never. He had just the lightest whisp of hair on his back side, and appeared squeaky clean. I had already put my tongue there and done some stuff, although now I would have full access and that made it feel more, well, real or committed. What had been playful before was about to be its own act. I was going to eat some ass.

I leaned forward just slightly, extended my tongue and began lapping at his sphincter. He moaned his approval and I slowly drifted my hand up and down his shaft. I swirled the tip around a few times slowly, then pressed it into him, forcing it just a little bit into him and for my efforts being rewarded with a groan that seemingly came from deep inside him and him backing his ass up into my face and darting tongue.

"You like that? You like having your asshole tongued?" I whispered in between licks.

"Yes. It feels... amazing!"

"I bet you say that to all the whores." I giggled as I returned to tongue fucking his butthole.

"No... you're the first one that.. oh that feels nice" He said as I licked him up and down gently across his chocolate starfish.

"The first one that what?" I asked, before probing his rectum again, this time, just a bit deeper, which got be a really bitter yogurty taste on my tongue. It was not pleasant and I would have gagged had I not been distracted when he hadn't jerked in such a way as to make me think he was about to cum.

"The first one who would actually do it. None of the others ever wo... oh shit that feels nice."

"Oh. I'm the first to eat you this way?" I asked.

"Yes."

I immediately felt... well, not good. Of all the whores and sluts he knew and had employed, I was the only one willing to be degraded by eating his ass? Just how low and disgusting had I become?" I wondered.

"Don't stop!"

I needed to think for a second. "Oh honey, I don't want you to cum just yet, you need to calm down" I said, then ran my hands up his abs and down his back like I were massaging the rest of him just to cool him off and give me a second to think.

"Do you think I'm nasty?" I asked.

"No, you're... you're doing something I was going to do to you later, before, you know."

"Before you fucked my ass?"

"Yes."

"You were going to eat my butthole out?"

"Yes! I'm going to totally suck on your shit pipe! Please, you have to let me cum now!"

"Oh, that sounds fun. I didn't think of sucking" I giggled, and now that disgust had been replaced with excitement I leaned forward, placed my lips around his sphincter, sucked gently and flicked my tongue back and forth fast. He almost yelped with pleasure, then suddenly rolled over. If I had not stopped and lifted up he would have sat on my face, and not in a good way.

Once again his cock, still slimy with lube was staring my in the face, begging for release.

"Suck it! Suck it now!"

There was one more thing I wanted to do though. My fingers were still wet with lube and his anus with my spit. I slid my finger gently into him, and his anus didn't resist. His ass was tight and hot, and maybe a little gritty. Not unpleasant at all. I knew why guys wanted to fuck mine now.

"Its not fair! I eat your ass and offer to let you fuck mine and you still don't think I'm a nasty whore. What's a girl got to do? I giggled as I slid my finger deep in his anus and took the swollen, throbbing cock into my mouth, sucking as hard as I could. He could not respond to either except by moaning and thrashing about. It was clear he was about to blow and I remembered my instructions.

Still pumping a finger in and out of his ass, in the rhythm more or less that Tim had fucked me with the night before, I stopped sucking and asked "Do your other whores love to suck cock like I do? Do they like to finger your ass?"

"Oh fuck, you have to let me cum!"

"I will, I just like talking to you, I feel I could talk to you about anything, ya know?"

He could only groan in response. I knew if I so much as touched his cock at that moment I would be rewarded with an explosion of sperms. I slid my finger in his anus as deep as it could go, then pulled it back to the tip so that I could add another one. This earned me the same yelp I gave Tim last night when he slid the second finger into my butthole.