Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww I didn't mean to hurt you! But you're going to put this nice big cock in my ass later, I bet that will hurt just as much" I whispered, and then sucked first one, then the other testicle into my mouth. "Do your other whores finger your ass for you?" I asked in between balls.

I was about to lick my way up the shaft when he suddenly stood, my fingers still lodged in his rectum, took his cock into his own hand and aimed at my face while stroking it.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to receive his pearlescent goodness, and fingered his butt in time with his strokes. I knew there was no stopping him this time. He closed his eyes, so he wasn't aiming at my mouth anyway, which was good as he hit every where except it. The first squirt was a big one and landed on my forehead, side of my nose and cheek. The next was as large and its warmth splashed down in my hair, the other side of my forehead and the other cheek. He got close on his third shot as it hit my nose and upper lip and ran down onto my tongue where I could taste his sweet jism at last. As soon as the slightly metallic, sugary tart cum landed on my tongue I impulsively pushed my fingers deeper. His cock was aimed right at my mouth this time, the tip of it right at my sperm slurpper, and he groaned a guttural noise I had never heard a person make. Suddenly instead of squirting his cum, it was as though he was peeing it, a steady stream came out for a good two or three seconds, maybe more, only to be followed by another that lasted just as long, all of which I sluttishly tried to swallow. I was a cum junkie and he had delivered my fix.

There was simply too much. As I closed my lips to swallow the first part the rest just splashed off my lips and chin and drizzled down onto my breasts. I opened my mouth and took his head into my sperm coated lips. He pushed it deep to the back of my mouth and I nearly gagged as he oozed yet another squirt on the back of my tongue.

As he slowly fucked my mouth and came down to earth I withdrew my fingers from his backside. Once they were gone, he sat back down, exhausted, just staring at me as I leaned forward to suck, lick and tease the last few drops of his man sauce from him.

Once he was drained I sat up a little and looked at my fingers, which were wet with,,, well I don't know. It might have been lube, or mostly lube, or something else they found in his backside while they were fucking him. It was clearish gray whatever it was and didn't have any lumps of poop.

"Lick it up" He said.

"The fuck?" I thought. He wants me to lick my fingers free of whatever... oh well, I had done worse already I guessed. I held the two fingers in front of me where he could see them, and them as his eyes opened wide with shock, I sucked and licked the yogurt tasting mess from them.

"Oh my... I meant the cum, all the cum, lick that up" He groaned, his eyes still wide open.

"Oh. My bad" I giggled, before scooping his cock snot from my face one finger at a time and slurping it down. I really couldn't get it all, it felt like it was every where on my face, but I got big gobs from my upper lip, nose and cheeks. What had hit my forehead had dripped down to the rest of my face, and what had landed in my hair was, well it was still in my hair. Of course a lot of it had slid off my face and down to my chest.

"You came a lot" I laughed as I tried to scoop up the remnants.

"I... I don't think I ever have that much before." He whispered through his post orgasm stupor.

"Will you cum like that in my womb tonight?" I asked with a grin.

"Your womb?"

"Yeah, my baby maker, my pussy."

"I thought you were on the pill."

"I am, its just another word for my junk."

"You want to have kids someday?"

"With you?" I asked, shocked at the question, I mean, we had know each other less than a day.

"Ha! No, I meant in general."

"Yeah, someday. But, I mean, the problem is I would want to be honest with my partner, and not many guys are going to want to have kids with a whore. So who knows?"

"People change, you won't be working forever. And you'd be surprised how many guys would want to get you knocked up."

"Oh? Are you one of those pimps that keeps his bitches in line by getting them pregnant?" I giggled.

"Pimp? I never thought of myself as a pimp. I'm more of a coordinator. A pimp would keep all the money, I just keep a little. I wouldn't be doing it at all if a girl I worked with at my last job didn't need someone to answer the phone. She was a stripper, and her friend a waitress at this bar I was at. Anyway, it got raided, she went to work at the coincerge desk at the convention center and started working out of there. She and Jennifer, the waitress, had a falling out with their service and got me to start answering the phone for them, just a simple burner phone. I would check out the guys and schedule them. One of them was Bryan, the manager here, and they got me this set up. So, no, I'm not the run of the mill pimp. Should I take your money and get you addicted to crack? Would that make it work better for you psychologically?" He laughed.

"Ha! No, I'm fine with the psychology of it all. Sex is a transaction. Always has been. I'm now at sexual maturity, physically able to have sex, and I enjoy it. That I make money is a nice side effect. So Heidi isn't your first?"

"No, we have several. Eventually you'll meet everyone. Several you go to school with already. Hey do you know a Jessica Anderson?"

"The name rings a bell, wait! Tall girl! Really pretty, married to the accounting major, yes, I mean, I know who she is. Her mother is like stupid rich, we tired to recruit her for our sorority but she wasn't interested, wouldn't even come to a rush party in January, she was in a really bad wreck last fall.. Hold on, she works for you?"

"Oh hell no, I've never met her. Amber, that's the former stripper, and Jennifer, well Amber is to be in her wedding with some guy she dates from California, and Jennifer wants me to be her date. I was just wondering if it was going to be an incredibly boring formal thing or not. If it is I probably will leave early."

"Well the one I know of is already married, but come to think of it someone said she was planning a wedding. Maybe its her. Probably. There couldn't be too many Jessica Andersons around. Is she marrying a guy named"

"Brent I think."

"Oh, that's her then. Probably the big church wedding because she was knocked up for the small family one."

"Oh, is she knocked up?"

"Not the last I saw, that was a couple weeks ago. Oh, who knows why people do the things they do. Now, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, whats that?"

"Did I... well, did I do okay?"

"You mean just now? Uh, yeah, that was awesome, you were, uh, beyond my wildest imagination. When you licked your fingers just now I... well I nearly puked and got hard again. Its like... is there anything too depraved for you to do?"

"Well,,, not so far, although I never thought I would eat anyones ass. But, you know, you asked and well, no, not so far anyway."

"Hmm, could you do another woman?"

"I.. uh. I don't know. I have no real inclination to. I mean, I'm not attracted to women. I, no I don't even think I could fake it. Its not that its gross or anything, I'm just not into other girls. Why?"

"Oh, seeing what your limits are. How about stripping? For say a bachelor party?"

"Would I be expected to fuck them all?"

"Perhaps."

"Well, if there were not too many, and the price was right."

"How many would be too many?"

"Look you haven't even fucked me yet, how should I know how many is too many? I don't know. What is the average gang thing?

"Gang bang? No idea. But our bachelor parties we usually limit to five."

"How much do I make?"

"Normally $2000."

"Then no."

"Really?"

"Really, that's not enough. Heidi says she is making $1000 a date. I'm worth at least that."

"Well yeah, but she's spending the night with them, this would be maybe two or three hours."

"Nope, put a stranger's dick in me, its going to be a thousand."

"Fair enough. After closing tonight we'll find out if you're worth it. Right now we better get cleaned up so we can open on time." He smiled as I continued to try to get the sperm off my face and tits.