Natalie Submits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you like done now?" Megan queried politely as she packed her shaving kit away.

"We want a new look for our pet," said John from his position on the sofa. "Isn't that right darling?"

"It is," replied Emma who was now running her fingers through my hair. "We want a gorgeous new look for this little thing. Something that shows her she is totally owned by us."

"Very well," said Megan producing another pair of scissors, a water sprayer and a comb from her bag. "How would you like it done?"

"We want it short," continued Emma. "Something that will shock her friends next time they see her. Something that will always remind her who she belongs to."

I instantly started to tremble with fear. I'd never had my hair cut shorter than its current shoulder length before and as a woman the thought of losing all control of my hair was absolutely terrifying.

"You want this don't you little one?" Emma cooed obviously sensing my distress. "You want to show that you belong to John and I don't you? Just think how happy it will make us." I paused for a few seconds to contemplate my fate.

"Yes I do Miss Emma," I replied nervously.

"Good girl," she said patting me on the head sympathetically. "Just think it could have been worse for you; we were considering getting it dyed pink as well!"

"Ok I know what I'm going to do," Megan said after a brief pause. "I will cut it right back to your ears in a bob cut, but I'll give it a bit of asymmetry so it still looks as sexy as hell. How does that sound?"

"I don't know," replied Emma looking at me. "Do you like the sound of that pet?"

"Yes Miss," I quivered.

"Don't say it to me. Tell Megan exactly what you want little one."

"Miss Megan, I want you to cut my hair short. I want you to cut it exactly as my Mistress and Master require."

With that Megan clasped her comb between gritted teeth and sprayed a volley of water into my hair. Seconds later I felt her run the comb through my hair before hearing the dreaded snipping sound and feeling my hair softly landing on the back of my neck. It was impossible to supress a tear as she continued to slice through what had once been my pride and joy. However seeing this Emma quickly grabbed my hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. "You're such a brave little thing," she whispered softly in my ear. "I'm so proud of you." Soon I was feeling the same cool rush of air on my neck that I had felt on my pussy earlier as it became totally exposed. As my hair continued to fall all around me I began to feel my ear on one side exposed as well. My mind's eye started to picture what it would look like.

"There we go that should do it," Megan said using her hands to style it for me. "What do you think hun?"

As the redhead held up a small mirror in front of me I barely recognized the reflection staring back at me. I looked so different, almost unrecognizable from the innocent teenager who had started her first year at college just a few months previously. As my shock subsided, I had to admit that Megan was an incredibly talented hairdresser. She had done exactly as she'd described earlier. She'd cut my hair right back, but had made it slightly longer on one side so that my ear was completely uncovered on one side with my hair swept across to the other. The cut she had given me was certainly incredibly sassy and sexy.

"Thank you Miss Megan I love it."

"Good it looks fantastic doesn't it!" exclaimed Emma as she placed her hands on my shoulders and gently kneaded them. "You look like such a sexy little slut now. There's no hiding behind that sweet innocent exterior anymore!" With that she planted her soft luscious lips onto mine and wrapped her arms around my neck as we entwined in a loving kiss.

"Don't get too comfortable girl," John said standing up. "We've still got plenty in store for you tonight." The full brunt of his expensive cologne filled my nostrils as he reached around me and released me from my restraints. "We need to go upstairs for your next task." John quickly attached the leash to my collar and the rest of the group followed as he led me upstairs towards the bathroom. As we entered, John pulled on the lead hard forcing me towards the cold tiled floor. "That's it girl," he said menacingly. "Get on the floor where a pet like you belongs."

I felt totally exposed, on all fours with all my holes available to the group. "Oh my look at this ass!" giggled Emma. I shivered a little as I felt her hands grab and grope my ass cheeks, pulling them apart even further. "It's so cute and tight I bet nothing's ever been up here before has it sweet?"

"No Miss Emma," I shuddered as she ran a single finger over my sensitive little rosebud. No matter how much my previous partners had begged and nagged, my back door had always remained firmly off limits, and I hadn't planned on changing that in the imminent future.

"Ooo well that's going to change my dear," Emma continued as she ran her hands all over my behind. "Don't worry though little one we won't be subjecting you to anything too big just yet, we're going to train you up to be our perfect little anal slut," she gave my rump a playful unexpected spank which caused me to squeal out gently. "For starters we're just going to give you a little enema, just to make sure you're nice and clean down there before we begin."

An Enema!? Wasn't that the kind of thing they administered in hospitals? The thought of John's manhood disappearing down my forbidden passage wasn't worth contemplating!

"Don't worry," said Emma sensing my trepidation. "Once you get used to it the sensation really is incredible. And we just want to make sure you are nice and safe before we begin."

"Ok this isn't a procedure I've carried out a huge number of times before," Megan said calmly. "But it should be relatively simple," I heard the snap of elastic as she put on a pair of disposable rubber gloves. "First things first we have to have to put a little bit of lube on your ass," I saw her flip the lid off a small bottle before pouring a generous amount onto her hand. "This is a nice one. It should take away any discomfort you feel."

I felt her spread my cheeks with one hand whilst the other moved down to my bum hole. Ever so gently she ran her finger around the outside of my rosebud, occasionally brushing her knuckles over my pussy and causing me to illicit a small moan. As she continued to circle my anus I felt myself gradually become more worked up. I was amazed just how sensitive I was in that region.

"That feels good doesn't it my pet," interjected Emma. "I bet you never would have guessed just how good that would feel, just wait till you feel it inside you!"

As soon as she said it my eyes bulged from my head and I yelped out as Megan slowly prized the tip of her finger into my bum. "God you really are tight down here. I can tell you haven't had anything up here before," the redhead exclaimed. "I'm gonna take it slow, just try and relax your ass for me."

Kneeling on the cold and foreboding bathroom floor, I closed my eyes and did my best to steady my quaking legs as Megan inched her finger into my behind. Just relax your ass I kept telling myself as the redhead continued to probe away. It felt so unnatural to have something enter my body at a place that is usually an exit point but eventually I began to get used to the sensation and actually found it quite pleasant.

"There we go that's all the way in," said Megan. "Now it's time for the real thing."

Slowly she eased her finger out of me, and my eyes lit up with horror as she produced a rubber bag of similar size and shape to a hot water bottle and length of pipe from her bag. "Don't worry," Emma said soothingly. "John and I would never let anything bad happen, you'll be absolutely fine." Her words did little to alleviate my apprehension. Fucking hell that much water in my ass!? I think I'll burst!

I watched as Megan carefully filled the bag with warm water, before hanging it from the wall and methodically applying more lube to the nozzle. "This won't feel like anything you've ever experienced before but just remember to relax your ass and let it in." Slowly Megan edged the nozzle past my rosebud and gently forced it into my ass. Apart from being slightly bigger, the sensation did not feel that different from her finger and I wiggled my bum gently just to make myself more comfortable. "Here it comes," the redhead called out and I quickly braced myself as I saw her turn the release valve attached to the pipe.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I blurted out completely involuntarily. It was easily the most strange sensation I'd ever felt. It wasn't painful but at the same time it wasn't particularly pleasant either.

"Remember what Megan said," John said calmly. "Just relax and it will feel much smoother." Relax!? How the hell was I supposed to relax whilst on all fours on the bathroom floor in front of four people, getting my ass filled with hot water!

As the water continued to pour in, I started to feel really uneasy. It was quite an effort to tense my abs and keep myself from rocking from side to side as my stomach started to cramp up. "Just a little more to go now," Emma said teasingly, clearly enjoying my obvious discomfort. Smack! Completely unexpectedly the blonde slammed the palm of her hand on my behind, causing me to howl out in agony as I desperately tried to maintain my composure. "Weren't expecting that now were you pet," she grinned before slamming her hand down on my other cheek.

"Right that's all the water inside you now," said Megan. "Try to hold still now while I take the nozzle out." Desperately I clenched my cheeks together as I felt the redhead's firm grip gently haul the ending from my bum hole. It was such a relief to know that I would be able to empty myself in just a few seconds.

"How does that feel my little slut?" Emma called out. "I bet my pet is desperate to use the toilet isn't she?"

"Yes Miss Emma," I grunted through gritted teeth. The strained expression on my face would have told anyone watching that I had never been more desperate to relieve myself.

"Hold it in for now," the blonde commanded. "I really want to see you squirm down there."

Still on all fours, I braced myself and did my best to think of anything other than using the bathroom. Just think of anything other than taking a dump I kept telling myself but it was no use, every second I remained on the bathroom floor my desperation seemed to increase tenfold.

"You're doing so well my little pet," Emma said huskily. "I think we need to make things a little more difficult for you." I sensed her reaching over my body before suddenly I felt a searing pain shoot down my spine. My whole face distorted and I yelled out as she placed a clothes peg directly over my spine just below my neck. I spasmed wretchedly as I tried to hold myself together but it was a minor miracle that I didn't create a mess on the bathroom floor.

"I thought we were going to have a little accident there for a second," giggled Emma. "Slut must have remembered that it would have been her who would have cleaned it up!"

"Please let me use the toilet Miss!" I groaned; sweat now pouring from brow as I felt myself on the verge of tears.

"Not just yet dear," she replied. "I want to really hear you beg!" This time I was slightly more prepared as she attached another peg to my body, this one midway down my spine. However it didn't stop me screaming with distress as the pain raced through my body. "Not long now," she said watching as my arms and legs began to shake more and more violently.

Slowly and intricately she applied another peg, this one just above the top of the crack of my ass. I gritted my teeth as I pulled myself together and tried to put the feeling of sickness to the back of my mind. "Please Miss," I sobbed. "Please let me use the toilet. I need to go so badly."

"What do we think everyone? Has she suffered for long enough?"

"I think she has," John replied coolly. There was a murmur and nod of agreement from Stephen.

"Very well then," continued Emma. "You my relieve yourself my dear."

The pegs stripped themselves from my body as with the speed of a runaway train I leapt from the floor and dashed to the toilet. It was the most wonderful, blissful feeling in the world, almost orgasmic as I sat there and emptied myself. The embarrassment of going to the toilet in front of a group of people didn't even enter my mind for a single second.

"Well done little one you did very well there," Emma said as I gasped for breath. "To say well done we've got a little present for you." What she produced was unmistakable. Completely black and about four inches in length, I knew exactly where the butt plug was going. "Bend over and touch your toes little one." Obediently I complied, and soon I felt Emma slowly easing the plug into my bum. "There we go," she said smiling. "Now you better get used to wearing that girl. We want it in when you're at home, when you're at college, when you're here, and we will be checking up on you!" Right now the plug felt a little awkward sitting in my backside as it was a little larger than Megan's finger and the enema nozzle, but I was getting used to the sensation now and it wasn't uncomfortable.

"Well you've certainly undergone a bit of makeover tonight," said John looking at me. "And I think you've got a lot of work to do to say thank you. But first I think we need to take you to the bedroom." John took me hold of my leash and led me through to the master bedroom.

"Down on your knees girl," he barked as he reached the middle of the room. As I fell to the floor, he dropped the lead and it hung between my breasts. "Now then girl I think you owe Megan some gratitude."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Megan peel off her dress, revealing even more of her mouth-watering bust. Capped in a lacy pink bra, they hung exquisitely from her chest and must have been at least a D or an E cup.

"I think you know what to do," John said as the redhead stepped out of her matching panties and approached me.

Still in her stockings and boots, Megan stopped, her crotch mere inches from my face and I was able to take in her luscious aroma for the first time. Hungrily I stuck out my tongue and ran it slowly, ever so slowly along her pussy from bottom to top. Her box was perfectly smooth like mine now was, and felt absolutely divine as I continued to lap away at her outer lips, revelling in her taste.

"Wow are you sure this girl is straight?" Stephen questioned jokingly, clearly impressed with my cunnilingus skills.

"Oh she was," replied Emma excitedly. "But we're training her to be a perfect little pussy licker! Once she got her first taste there was no stopping her!"

"You're telling me!" groaned Megan exasperatedly as I continued to lick her dry. Now I began to focus more on her clit, delicately flicking my tongue against it and causing the redhead to moan even louder. Soon her hands were clamped firmly to the back of my head, her fingers sensuously running through my hair as she held me in place.

"Well how's she doing?" asked Emma as I started to write out the alphabet on Megan's clit with my tongue.

"She's amazing!" she grunted as her breathing got heavier and heavier. "But I need her to do one thing. I need her to put a finger in my ass!"

"Well you heard the lady," Emma replied grinning.

I had never done it before, but I was so caught up in the moment that I was able to use my initiative. I took my forefinger and ran it up and down Megan's now sopping pussy, before gently inserting it into her snatch. She squealed loudly as I gently manoeuvred it inside her, but I quickly removed it once I was satisfied it was nicely coated in her juices. Slowly I ran my finger between her cheeks, and I felt the redhead's whole body shudder with anticipation as I moved it closer and closer to her opening. Once I had found it I teased her a little, circling her rosebud, occasionally inserting the smallest possible tip of my finger before pulling out again. "Don't fuck about!" she screeched desperately. "I need it so bad just put it in me!"

Obediently complying, I pushed the first digit of my finger inside her. As I did I looked up and was mesmerized by look on Megan's face, her eyes were slammed shut in concentration whilst sweat was pouring from brow, such was the ecstasy she was feeling. Spurred on I slipped my finger in deeper, right up to the knuckle. I was rewarded as Megan once again let out a long shrill moan as I continued to fill her ass. "That's it baby," she cried. "Now finger my ass as you lick me!"

I felt Megan's hands clasp tightly to the back of my head and soon I was devouring her pussy with my tongue once again. I didn't want to risk hurting the redhead so kept my fingering at a relatively low velocity, however as her moans became louder and louder I gently increased the pace of my movements. "Fuck yes!" she moaned ravenously as I pumped my finger methodically in and out of her bum. "I'm not going to last much longer!"

I furiously lapped away at her snatch, her plentiful juices dripping all over my face whilst I tried to maintain the pace of my fingering. Eventually Megan clenched hold of my head tighter than she had at any point and let out several long devastating groans that signalled her orgasm. "That was unbelievable," she panted between long, deep breaths as she finally relinquished her grip on my head."

"Good job girl," smiled Emma. "See I wasn't lying when I said what a good pussy licker she was!"

"You certainly weren't," gasped Megan as she gradually returned from her orgasmic bliss. "She was incredible."

"I bet Stephen would like to see what he makes of that tongue as well wouldn't he?"

"You bet I would!" replied Stephen. He certainly didn't need asking twice. As quick as a flash he had his belt buckle undone and was stepping out of his trousers. "Perhaps you'd like to do the honours girl," he said stepping forward and pushing the large bulge in his boxer shorts towards my face.

I didn't need any further instruction. I lifted my hand and grabbed hold of the waistband of his underwear and began to peel them down.

"I think she'd look better pulling those down with her teeth," Emma interjected quickly.

I gripped the waistband of his boxers between my teeth and gradually shifted them down Stephen's thighs. It wasn't easy circumnavigating the bulge that was now growing bigger by the second, but as I pulled past it it sprang out like a tiger escaping from its cage. Finally I was able to take in Stephen's manhood for the first time as it leapt up and tip of his penis slapped me in the cheek.

His sheer size simply took my breath away. I had thought John was incredibly well endowed but Stephen really was on another level. His thick dark penis jutted out an unbelievable distance from his groin and I quickly began to wonder how the hell I was going to fit it in my mouth. I just hoped it wasn't going to get any bigger! "Time for your first taste of black cock I think my pet," Emma said teasingly.

I took the head of his swollen cock in mouth and sucked it gently. It wasn't an illusion, it was big alright. As Megan's juices continued to dry on my face, I gripped the base of his cock with my hand and stroked Stephen lovingly as I tried to take more of him into my throat.

"How's she doing?" John asked from across the room.

"Oh she's doing good," replied Stephen. "You can tell she hasn't had a cock this big before though."

"Well perhaps she could do with a little encouragement." John reached down between my legs and began to roughly rub my pussy. "That's it girl," he sneered. "Let me see you take that thing down your throat like the slut you are. I know you want to feel it in your pussy."

John's fingers flickering in and out of my box made it quite difficult to concentrate on Stephen's cock, but gradually I found myself being able to take him deeper and deeper into my mouth. "She's really getting the hang of it now," he grunted as he slammed his cock into the back of my throat.