Natalie Submits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wish you could see just how wet she is," John replied. "I can tell she's enjoying it from here." Indeed my moans of elation were so well stifled by his dick that Stephen would have no idea just how turned on I was. By now he was really fucking my face with no inhibitions, and my eyes were starting to stream a little as he pushed the limits of my gag reflex.

"I think her pussy's ready for you now buddy," John called out as he continued to finger me. Almost simultaneously he pulled his fingers away from my pussy as Stephen removed his cock from my mouth. As I panted for air, John forced me back down onto all fours. "She's all yours now. Don't hold back, she wouldn't want you to!"

Stephen moved behind me and placed his hands on my hips to steady himself. I felt the tip of his cock line up with my folds before he gently pushed against them. "Oh fuck!" I yelled as he slowly filled me up. His girth was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I think he could tell he was really stretching me, and I was grateful that he took his time edging his way inside.

"She's so dam tight," he moaned as he began to thrust in and out of me, trying to find a rhythm. "It feels so good though." He began to fuck me faster as he became more comfortable and soon I was gyrating my hips towards him with each thrust, desperate to feel his cock deep inside me.

"Looks like our little pet is enjoying her first taste of dark meat," giggled Emma as I began to scream louder and louder each time Stephen slammed his cock into me. There was now a noticeable sound each time his hips crashed into my ass.

"Yea well I know what might keep her quiet," said John. He stepped in front of me and unzipped his jeans revealing his own erection. Although it paled in comparison to the size it of Stephen's, it was nonetheless a very impressive cock in its own right. "Suck on this slut," he barked forcing his cock into my mouth. I didn't really have any choice in the matter; as soon as John's dick had passed my lips he began to steadily fuck my face. Although my own moans had been muffled, they were quickly replaced by his own as I felt his cock really begin to bulge inside my throat. "That's it take it bitch," he snorted as began to move his hips back and forth with aplomb.

As he continued to fuck me, Stephen bent over and reached under me for my breasts. I moaned wildly into John's dick as he squeezed and pinched my nipples, making them rock hard before kneading my boobs like lumps of dough. My screams were barely audible as my orgasm built inside me, but soon my knees were practically giving way underneath me as my whole body spasmed and yelled out in elation.

"Oh fuck I'm so close now," Stephen bellowed, now losing control of his advances.

"Come over here," said John. "Let's give this slut the finish she deserves."

Stephen and John both pulled out of me, and soon I was kneeling before them with their cocks in my face. "That's it girl," John encouraged. "Take one of us in each hand and finish what you started."

I began to stroke each of them, and quickly had both men weak at the knees as I brought them closer to the edge.

"That's it I can't last any longer," grunted Stephen as he shot a thick load of cum into my face, landing on my forehead but quickly dripping down towards my lips.

It wasn't long before John lost his composure too, spurting his load all over my mouth and chin.

"That was great," stammered Stephen. "The best suck and fuck I've had for ages." He stepped back to admire my face, now covered in three loads of cum.

"Oh she is fantastic isn't she!" agreed Emma who had been sitting on the bed taking the whole scene in. "I think pet needs to get herself clean now before she gets ready for bed. I think she knows what to do."

Obediently I lifted a finger and used it to scoop up the cum that had not already dried and put it in my mouth. "Don't swallow it yet," Emma called out. "I want to see the whole load on your tongue before you do." I ran my finger along my chin, picking up as much ejaculate as I could before moving up my face and cleaning up my eyebrows.

"Good girl that's what I like to see," Emma said as I held out my cum covered tongue. "You may gobble it all up now." I closed my mouth, took a deep breath and slurped down the cum, before showing Emma my clean tongue. "Well done pet," she continued. "Now say thank you to our guests for wonderful evening and go get yourself cleaned up properly."

I crawled along to where Stephen and Megan were now sat together. "Thank you for fucking me so well Master Stephen and thank you for my makeover Miss Megan." They both smiled in acknowledgment before I left the bedroom and went for another shower.

Soon I was tucked up in bed again, my hands loosely cuffed behind my back by Emma. "Well done today I'm very proud of you," she leant down and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I love your new look I feel as if you really belong to us now and you look so dam sexy!" With that she flicked the light off and left me in peace. It was so frustrating not being able to play with myself after an evening of being tormented like I had but as I wriggled against my bonds I knew it wouldn't be long until next time!