Nate meets Jesse for the First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This close to him, he could smell the kid's scent. He smelt freshly laundered, like sheets dried in the sun. Like a spray of a lover's cologne left in the air.

"If you want to stay, I want you to stay," he said.

"I want to stay," said Jesse. Resolute. And now, that coy smile that made Nate want to throw him down and fuck him right there.

Nate knew he was right. The reason the kid loved sex so much was that it gave him confidence he didn't otherwise have. Maybe it hadn't always been that way, but right now, Nate could tell that's where he was. When someone wanted him, he knew where he stood.

Or kneeled, as the case may be, as Jesse got off the bed and dropped down between Nate's legs, pushing them wide so he could move his body between them.

Nate had never turned down a blowjob, and he wasn't about to now. He'd done his civic duty—the kid knew where he stood, and Nate had made sure he was where he wanted to be.

And so, while Jesse licked his shaft and swirled a practiced tongue around his head, Nate rested his hands against Jesse's hair and let the kid pleasure him.

The last guy to suck him had been Alec, nearly a week ago now. His lover's blonde hair under his hands, coarser than Jesse's, his mouth more aggressive, his grip stronger, more demanding. Always teasing him. Sex was never straight forward with Alec. It was always a game.

He'd been a street kid, moved into Nate's apartment as his lover, and then pushed Nate to let him be his working partner after circumstances had put Nate under the control of a Spanish gang. But Nate refused to let him get involved. Aggressively refused to let him get involved. And so Alec had gotten pissed off and left.

Left Nate, left his stupid jacket behind, and wouldn't answer Nate's texts asking him to take it back.

Jesse ran fingers over Nate's thigh, furred with dark hair, and Nate brought himself back to the here and now. If he let his mind wander too much, Jesse wouldn't get what he needed, which was validation of him.

He concentrated on the kid's mouth around him, and stroked Jesse's hair back behind his head with both hands, rewarded by Jesse's eyes becoming heavy-lidded with pleasure.

You like that, eh?

It wasn't long before the kid's sweet lips stretched around Nate's cock, along with the beauty of his face and the litheness of his body, brought Nate close to the brink.

He tightened his hands in the kid's hair, just a gentle tug, and the kid gasped around him.

Nate knew that gasp. He gripped the kid's hair harder, and Jesse sighed under his hands and sucked him harder, faster, his slim fingers palming Nate's tight, swollen balls.

It wasn't often Nate found someone who liked pain as much as he did, but he knew how to take it, and how to inflict it.

He grabbed fistfuls of Jesse's soft hair and pulled the kid onto him, while Jesse closed one hand around himself, using his own precum for lube, stroking himself as he concentrated on Nate.

"Oh, fuck," Nate gasped, and a moment later jerked his load into Jesse's mouth, his cock jumping against the kid's attentive tongue and soft, suctioning lips.

He humped the kid's face until he was spent, then unwound his hands from Jesse's hair.

Jesse came off the end of his cock with a lazy smile that held satisfaction and a hint of anticipation

He got to his feet. "Now you do me, yeah?"

Nate gave a soft laugh under his breath. "Once I'm hard again, yeah. I'm going to do the fuck out of you."

He turned Jesse around and put his arms around his narrow waist to unbuckle his belt. He undid the kid's fly, then slid his jeans and briefs down. Realised the kid was wearing boots.

"Get those off."

Nate massaged Jesse's arse as the kid reached down to take off his boots, and there was an air of a striptease to the way he did it that made Nate unbearably excited—and concerned about where he'd learned it.

Probably, he thought, from his very good mate, 'Will'.

His back still to Nate, Jesse finished undressing. Once he was out of his clothes, Nate pulled him close, locking his arms around the kid's waist, draping his fingers against Jesse's cock, his fingertips brushing the kid's balls as he licked his spine.

He dragged his hands back to Jesse's arse and pulled his cheeks apart. There was still a faint smell of soap against his skin, and Nate knew the kid had been thorough. He'd planned on fucking tonight, and he'd prepared himself.

Thanks Will. I guess.

Nate slicked a finger with spit and touched it to the kid's entrance, watching the muscles of his back ripple as the kid twisted against his light caress. Even that movement was so erotic, how sensitive he was to Nate's touch. Not jaded, not hungry for just a cock inside him, but letting Nate pleasure him as he saw fit.

He pulled Jesse's cheeks wide and tentatively licked against the kid's hole, feeling the kid's swollen ring of muscle contract under his tongue.

Nate paused. "How do you like to be fucked?"

Jesse glanced back at him, his eyes full of hunger.

"Any way you want."

"I don't have any poppers." Alec had rid the house of everything when he'd left, including alcohol.

"I don't care," said Jesse. "I don't mind if it hurts, as long as you listen if I say stop."

Jesus.

Nate didn't really understand bottoming himself. He'd done it once or twice with Alec in his best attempt to keep their relationship together, but while he'd loved the blonde street kid more than he'd ever thought possible, it just wasn't for him. He liked pain, but not that kind of pain, and he'd never really relaxed enough to enjoy it.

Well, if Jesse didn't mind how Nate fucked him, Nate could think of a few ways to make him happy. But first, he needed to get properly hard again. Playing with Jesse's arse had him stirring, but he needed more before he'd be hard enough to fuck.

He stood and framed Jesse's face with his hands and brought his mouth to the kid's. As he slid his tongue into Jesse's mouth, he closed his eyes, quietly pretending the dark-haired kid was Alec, ignoring that Jesse was lighter, not as muscular as his previous lover.

Jesse put his hands against Nate's flanks and matched his kiss. His mouth tasted of bourbon and the sweetness of Coke, his tongue sliding against Nate's, bringing surges of pleasure to Nate's hardening length.

But there was something soft about the way he kissed that wasn't satisfying to Nate. And he bet he knew why. There was such a thing as being too kind.

Nate moved his hands down over Jesse's shoulders, ran them down his arms, then pulled Jesse against him, bringing his semi and Jesse's solid erection against each other.

"Get your arse on the bed."

Jesse's eyes darkened, and Nate knew he was right. The kid worked best when he didn't have to think for himself. He was pretty sure he had Will to thank for that, too.

Jesse crawled onto the bed, and Nate got onto the bed with his mouth by Jesse's cock, Jesse's mouth by his.

Neither of them spoke as Jesse took Nate's length in his mouth, his slim hands wrapped around Nate's growing hardness. Nate watched him for a moment, then rested a hand on the kid's hip and put his mouth over Jesse's own swollen erection.

He went slow, making sure he didn't tease the kid too close to climax. He wanted him to last. Wanted to fuck his arse for as long as possible.

Fuck you, Will. And you know what, fuck you too, Alec.

The kid's mouth around him felt good, his touch more aggressive now he knew Nate would take charge, concentrating on his art, knowing Nate would tell him what he needed to do in order to please him.

When Nate was good and hard, he pulled Jesse off him and moved up against the headboard.

"You really like pain?" Nate asked.

Jesse nodded. "I like feeling full." His eyes glittering. "Will was big."

Nate laughed under his breath. Of course he was.

"Like you," Jesse added, his eyes moving hungrily back to Nate's cock.

Fuck, what a find—a kid who looked like Jesse, who was hungry to take anything he was given.

"How do you want me?" Jesse asked.

Nate stilled himself. "From behind, at least to start with."

Jesse got on his hands and knees and Nate got behind him.

He rolled a condom down his length, then slicked himself thickly with lube. Although Jesse had said he liked pain, Nate's own experiences of taking Alec's cock made him wary of leaving the kid underprepared to take him.

He put his tongue back against Jesse's tight knot, dragging his teeth over the kid's buttocks, licking at his hole, fingering him, then pushing lube inside.

"Fuck me," growled Jesse, and Nate could feel more than a physical hunger. He wanted the memory of Will's betrayal fucked right out of him. Nate could give him that.

He put the tip of his cock against Jesse's entrance and eased into him, feeling Jesse's tight sheath of muscle push open and relax to take him. He paused there, waiting for the next invitation, and Jesse's body opened up and let him in.

"Just fuck me," growled Jesse, and Nate laughed at his eagerness.

"Fuck's sake, when I'm ready. Relax."

He put enough edge in his voice that Jesse did as he said and let Nate continue to move into him, watching the kid's body for signs of discomfort, for any tenseness that meant he should back off.

Jesse lifted his head and glanced back at Nate, an accusation.

"Relax," said Nate.

Jesse hung his head and did as he was told.

Nate kept pushing in until he bottomed out, letting Jesse know what he had to work with.

The kid let out a sigh and the tension in his shoulders eased. Nate ran his fingers over the kid's back, and Jesse squirmed deliciously against his cock, every inch of him, screaming, fuck me.

Nate withdrew a few inches and started to move inside him, his hands resting lightly against Jesse's narrow hips.

To his surprise, Jesse pushed back against him, driving him in further.

"Slow down!" said Nate, but Jesse wanted what he wanted.

"Fuck me!" Not shy now, and fucking pushy, all things considered.

Had his last lover done this? Nate wondered. Savaged his insides? He pulled out further, and slid back in, doing his best to stop Jesse slamming back against him. He had to last, goddammit.

He moved his hands over Jesse's back as he fucked him, a light touch to make his spine twist, then moved his hands back to hold the kid's hips again.

Jesse stopped trying to piledrive himself, and Nate could sense his confusion. He wanted aggression, but he was getting something else and enjoying it despite himself.

"Please fuck me hard," said Jesse, and Nate heard a choke in his voice.

Nate shook his head, okay then, and picked up his pace, sliding into Jesse's depths. Jesse pushed back onto him. This was what he wanted. And Nate had to admit, fucking deep into the kid's slim, smooth body was a fucking turn-on of the kind he'd not felt since

Alec

He pushed the thought of his last lover away, and concentrated on the body he was sheathed in, quickening his pace.

Jesse gasped, and made sounds of guttural pleasure under his breath that made Nate fuck him even harder.

He fucked Jesse deeper and deeper until the kid was lost in it, his eyes closed, and Nate's orgasm built dangerously close to his threshold.

Nate pulled out, breathing hard.

Jesse gave him an angry, "What?" and Nate moved to the edge of the bed and gestured to him.

"You can control it better this way."

And then I won't feel so guilty about slamming into your arse.

Jesse crawled across the bed and clambered into Nate's lap, facing him, his slim body fragrant, his hands on Nate's shoulders, the leather around his wrists hanging loosely.

He impaled himself on the tip of Nate's solid shaft and slowly working his way down. Under his own steam, as Nate had suspected, he went slower, savouring the stretch and opening of his body as he took Nate's full length.

"Eyes on mine," said Nate, and that phrase seemed to have an electric effect on the kid. His pupils darkened and his fingers dug into Nate's shoulders as Nate put his hands under the kid's arse to support him.

As light as he was, Nate found it was easy to fuck the kid this way, thrusting his hips up while Jesse did his best to stay relaxed and take him.

His eyes obediently stayed locked to Nate's, dark and full of need, and Nate felt his own climax building under that intense, unwavering gaze.

But still, he could sense that Jesse wanted to hurt himself, and it was pissing Nate off. Even this was too gentle for him, in his current state of mind.

Fine, kid. I'll show you what deep fuck's really like.

He pulled Jesse off him, manhandling him to his feet, and Jesse stood uncertainly in front of him.

"Get on the bed," he said, and Jesse did as he was told.

"On your back."

Jesse lay on his back and relaxed his legs open, one hand resting against his thigh, while the other stroked along his length.

He'd done this before, too.

Nate climbed up on the bed and got between his legs. He lifted Jesse's slim hips off the bed and pushed himself back inside the kid, then pushed Jesse's legs wide and back so he could bear down.

This time, he could tell he was hitting the right place on the inner wall of the kid's channel, and adjusted his angle to run against it as often as possible. He was rewarded with Jesse's fists wrapped in the bedcovers, his eyes closed so that a lace of black rested against his lower lashes.

So, he liked that too.

His eyelashes are as long as mine, Nate thought. But fuck it, he's prettier.

That jealousy again.

Nate built up his speed, driving Jesse down into the bed, seeing that mix of pain and pleasure distort his face. He knew he wasn't tearing the kid, but the pressure against his prostate might be almost more than he could bear.

Nate doubted Jesse had ever complained when he was getting fucked. Wondered if he knew what he liked, or just assumed it was up to his top to decide.

Whatever happened, Nate wanted to make sure the kid left his apartment with a smile on his face.

He pulled out, and Jesse's eyes flew open in alarm. Nate pulled the kid up so they were kneeling opposite each other and then gripped his hair, hard.

"Suck me."

He pulled off his condom, and pulled Jesse down onto his cock.

Jesse got onto his hands and knees with an eagerness that made Nate shudder with delight, and took Nate's blood-engorged head into his mouth. Nate gripped the kid's hair as Jesse sucked him, and thrust into his mouth.

"Come on, make me cum."

His voice seemed to spur Jesse on, and the kid lost himself in pleasuring Nate as the older man used his mouth.

Finally, Nate couldn't hold back anymore. He let out a broken exhalation and exploded into Jesse's mouth, holding the kid's head steady while he jerked cum against his tongue.

The second he was spent, he pushed Jesse onto his back and fell between the kid's legs, taking Jesse's cock into his mouth.

He gave the kid all his hunger, while Jesse held a hand to the base of his shaft to hold himself steady. Nate caught the kid's free hand and twined their fingers together, while two fingers of his other hand moved back to Jesse's stretched hole.

He pushed inside the kid, and at the same time suctioned over his head.

Jesse's hips bucking upwards as he came, his feet flat against the bed, his fingers locked fiercely with Nate's as he spurted a healthy load of cum into his lover's mouth.

Nate let it splash against the back of his throat, enjoying the feel of the kid's skin again his tongue, his complete abandonment.

That's it, kid. Let it all out.

Then, when Jesse was spent, Nate licked his cock clean, tasting sweetness against the normal bitterness of cum. Even this. He'd even been trained to flavour his cum.

Thank you, and fuck you Will.

Jesse lay where he was, his fingers still caught with Nate's, until his breathing came back to normal, then lifted his head off the pillow and gave Nate a languid look.

"Have a good time fucking your ex?"

Nate unwound his fingers from Jesse's and sat up. "To be honest, you were better. You didn't keep trying to fuck me in the arse."

Jesse laughed and Nate got off the bed and threw his clothes at him.

"Get dressed. Let's go see your dad."

He walked naked into the kitchen, while Jesse watched him from the bed, his clothes bundled in his lap.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if your dad has the cash, we're going to go get it from him."

In the moment the kid had come in his mouth, something in Nate had switched. No one else would help him. He was too beautiful, too vulnerable. Wandering London alone, who knew what would happen to him. Nate could at least make sure he made it out alive.

Nate put the jug on to boil, wishing he'd replaced the alcohol Alex had taken, then rested his hands on the bench.

"And on the way back, we're going to get some poppers, so I don't tear up your arse fucking you for the next eight hours."

* * * * *

Their cab pulled up outside a towering, grim-faced housing estate, and Nate wondered what he'd got himself into. This didn't look like the housing situation of someone who had thousands of pounds to spare on a kid they clearly didn't care much for.

They caught the lift up to the twelfth floor, their footsteps echoing as they walked down the pale yellow and grey-painted hallway.

Jesse stopped outside a cream-painted door that was stained with grubby fingerprints.

"You could write your piece for Vice on this place," Nate said, unable to hide his disgust.

Jesse shot him a glance as he knocked, and called through the door. "Dad? It's me, Jesse."

The man who opened the door looked to be in his early fifties, with a thick head of dark grey hair and a weathered face.

He was slim, his skin swarthier than his son's, and his dark eyes were bright with suspicion as he ran his gaze over Nate.

"Who's this?" His voice was a rich baritone that made Nate think the man could probably sing if he had a mind to. If he could clear the rasp.

"Hi Dad, this is Nate. He's a friend. He's showing me around London."

"A friend?" The man held out a large hand to Nate. There was a whiff of alcohol on his breath. "Name's Maloney. Mal. Come in."

Nate frowned, something nagging at the back of his mind, but he let Mal usher him and Jesse inside.

The inside of the flat was bright and full of furniture and knickknacks. Nate had never seen a knickknack before, but this guy sure owned a lot of them. A colourful circular rug filled the centre of the room, where two three-seater couches and a couple of old armchairs were set out in a u-shape to maximise TV viewing.

The couches had patterned blankets draped over their backs, and the walls were filled with art, but hung so close together it was impossible to look at any one picture by itself. A guitar hung on the wall closer to the door, made from orange-coloured wood, with metal band posters pinned to the wall around it.

Mal shut the door behind them and gestured for them to sit down. His hair came down past his shoulders, and Nate could imagine him in makeup like his son in his younger years. Jesse's dad is a gyppo Alice Cooper. He tried not to smirk.

Jesse sat on the couch opposite his father, while Nate dropped into in an armchair and rested one foot against his knee.

"Good to see you, boy," said Mal. Despite the richness of his voice, he sounded like an unrepentant smoker who was doing his best to die from emphysema. "What brings you to my humble abode?" His accent was gangster cockney.

"Mum's been saying I should come up and see you for ages," said Jesse, and Nate could see the kid was nervous. "I want to go abroad, and she said I should come and talk to you about it."