Nate meets Jesse for the First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will snorted and pushed his hands into his pockets. "So, you staying here in London, then?" he asked Jesse.

Jesse let out a long breath. "Maybe. I just found out I have a half-brother. I guess... we should get to know each other."

He winced at how that sounded, and saw from Will's grin that he was going to be teased about this for the rest of his life.

Will pulled him into a hug. "Christ, I'm going to miss you."

"What do you mean 'miss me'?" asked Jesse as they moved apart.

Will pushed his hands into his pockets. "I needed to talk to you anyway." He let out a sigh. "I got a job."

"That's good, isn't it?" he said cautiously.

Will made an apologetic face. "It's in Sydney. Australia."

"Australia?"

"Yeah." Will shifted his feet and looked down at his boots. "I thought you were going to move there, and I figured I'd try for jobs. And I got one. I'm moving across in a month. I was going to tell you, but you'd already headed up to London."

Jesse looked shell shocked.

"You could come with me," said Will. "You always said you wanted to go to Australia."

Nate watched silently, wondering how this was going to play out.

"We broke up," said Jesse. "I can't... I can't just move to Australia with you."

Will let out a long sigh. "Yeah, I know." He lifted his gaze. "Look, you don't have to decide now. But think about it. I don't know how it'd work either, I just..." he sighed again. "It's a long way, you know."

He scratched his forehead absently.

"You sold me, Will," said Jesse gently. "And I mean, you know I love you, mate. But you sold me."

Will closed his eyes. When he opened them again, they were glossed with pain. "I know. It was a long shot. But I couldn't leave things as they were. I had to say goodbye at least."

He glanced at Nate. "I'm glad you found each other. Take care of each other, yeah?"

Nate was starting to see what Jesse saw in the guy. Maybe when Will got some life experience under his belt and stopped making stupid mistakes—and maybe when Jesse figured out who he was without Will there to tell him, the two of them might work well together. But not right now. Right now their roads were irrevocably diverging, and taking those separate paths would make all the difference.

Jesse held up his phone and said to Will, "I'll leave the app on so you can see where I go. And I'll blog about it. Once I get that interview." He grinned.

"I expect more than that," said Will. "I hear Australia has an amazing government funded and wicked fast fibre network the entire length of the country. Skype should work without any issues, all of the time."

Jesse swallowed hard. "Sure. Skype."

They stared at each other for a long moment. "Well," said Will, "the last train leaves soon, so—"

Jesse hugged Will hard, drinking in the smell of his jacket, the cigarette smoke that was now all over them both, and Will's faint cologne, trying not to feel as if part of him was being ripped away. "Don't forget me."

Will grinned. "Not possible."

Jesse buried his face against Will's jacket, clinging to him, but Will gently disengaged from him. "I have to—"

Jesse nodded and let him go.

Nate put an arm around his little brother's shoulders as Will set off down the road towards the tube station, his hands pushed into his pockets, his back stiff.

"Come on," Nate said to Jesse. "The apartment's just around the corner. I'll take the couch tonight and we can work something else out tomorrow."

He gave Jesse's shoulders a squeeze as Jesse stared after his ex lover, watching until Will finally disappeared.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

This one felt as if you were trying to rip our hearts out.

What a POS Mal-who-should-have-never-fathered-a-child-much-less-two is.

Thank you for all your comments below, Jase. It would have been painful not knowing if Jesse and Will managed to hold on to each other in the future.

In Jesse’s timeline with Adam, he says he doesn’t know what happened to Nate or believes he’s dead—I can’t remember. Where do we find out what really happened? Did they really become separated forever? Another point of pain, not knowing. They only just found each other to lose each other again.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks notusuallyshy

What better way to bring two universes together, when one contains Nate? :-P

I'm glad you enjoyed it - the 'incest' vibe here is of course mitigated by the fact the two have never met before, and share an absent father who Nate hasn't met until this moment.

But moving forward Nate can offer Jesse protection and guidance, which has been absent in his life up to this point. There's also work in progress between myself and electricblue66 which brings these two into his character, Adam's world, and there's another series in progress called 'Kings of London' which details Nate's next moves before all this takes place and he moves out to Australia.

A bit of a battered timeline, I know.

I'm also in the process of re-writing Nate's Evil Exploits to tidy up the first half of that series, and bring the character in line with his later development. Busy times for Nate! :-)

Thank you so much for reading,

Jase.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 6 years ago
Honestly

Taken by surprise again, Nate has a half brother and he fucks him, ah well such is life!

I don't know why I have resisted getting back into Nate. I liked him so much in his evil exploits that maybe I didn't want to spoil the picture I have developed of him but this has been true to form. I loved it, it was brilliant.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Goldeniangel

This was created as a bridge between my various timelines and my collab with electricblue66 (the Floating World pt. 04 posted on his profile) which happens a few years in Jesse's future. :-)

Jase.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 6 years ago
Woah!!! =D

So, I haven't read any of the other parts of the story, but WOW was this a way to step in!

Beautiful writing, totally enjoyable even though I had none of the backstory, and made me want to know what else was going on (and definitely what's going to happen next!)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Brother-in-Law Billy's brother-in-law Shep needs a place to crash.in Gay Male
Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
The Farmer's Sons Running out of gas in deep country can be wonderful.in Gay Male
Addicted to Dick Ricky discovers difficulty of life after prison.in Gay Male
More Stories