All Comments on 'Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 08'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago

"Colin, could you not? I've only just started." << Great line.

I also love the googly eyes on the dildo. Just ridiculous, as it should be. I'm pretty sure I know exactly which dildo that is, because I used to photograph those for an old job at an adult toy distributor, and I remember taking a pic of one like that. It was light purple, transparent, glittery, and huge.

I had to suspend disbelief on the nipple piercing bits a little--I had to decide that Colin, and it turn Nate in order to mirror Colin's past actions--was just the kind of sleeze who would use a piercing gun on a nipple, when any real nipple piercing would be done with a hollow needle, and who would mess with the piercings right after, which of course, is bad times for anyone who knows what this piercing is like. But I was happy skip past it because the rest of the scene was basically one fucked-up, glorious orgy of revenge.

I haven't decided if this is my favorite chapter yet, but I liked it. I liked it a lot.

Also, Alec is very bendy.

Glad to see another chapter. Write on!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hahahaha

Believe it or not, I did research! (is that tragic or diligent?).

It seems like most places use needles, but I found one Youtube video that could justify my choice of literary menace... and well, you type anything with 'porn' after it into Google and you'll find out just how bendy a lad can be. :-P

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago
Upon Re-reading

"Arright, wiffout further adieu—"

Nate cut him off. "It's 'ado', as in 'much ado about fucking nothing'. Please, please learn to speak English!"

Alec cast him an irritated glance. "Arright bruv, you don't need to be a cock about it, yeah?"

-- The dynamic between these two is perfect. I can hear their voices in my head.

But as Alec's hard cock probed against the man's tight arsehole, the hatred died from his eyes, replaced by a deep and all-consuming fear.

--Yeah, but not the fear of getting fucked. The even worse fear of liking it.

Again, nicely done.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago
Bugger!

What a cliff-hanger to end on. There was so much to love about this chapter that I'm not sure where to begin. The dialogue was funny, fast and as commented before very credible. There is a great dynamic between Nate and Alec and I see many shared adventures in the future.

The sex was dirty and dark, with slices humour that added to Colin's humiliation. The whole ensemble left me very aroused. Luckily I get to go to bed now with Nate and Alec to keep me company!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wild and Wicked!

Loving the series...Imaginative, witty, very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
520 Followers
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES