Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came, he moved forward so that his knees were either side of her head and pistoned in and out, filling her mouth with thick wads of semen. What she couldn't swallow filled her mouth and flowed down her cheeks.

There was more, but Nate was growing impatient. He sat up and gave Colin a cold smile.

"Well. You've certainly given me some great ideas."

Colin put up a hand. "Now, hang on mate—"

"Alec, hold him still."

Nate went over to the camera and stopped it, while Alec secured the huge man's arms behind his back.

Despite not having Colin's bulk, the kid was built like a gym-rat, and Nate knew only too well how strong he was.

He hunted around and found an empty memory card and slipped it into the camera and pressed 'record', then pocketed the one with the video of Mia.

"So," he said. "Is this how you made your money? Selling these sessions?"

Colin shrugged. "There's a market."

Nate glanced around the dungeon. "But that can't be all. I mean, you've made millions. Millions I'm betting your wife has no idea exists."

He could see from the wariness in Colin's eyes that he was right.

"What else do you do, Colin? What have you done?"

"Bruv, there's a cupboard over there," said Alec, pointing.

Nate walked over to it and tugged it open. It contained more equipment, including a laptop and a fibre router. There were also several sets of small plastic drawers, each containing a single 64GB memory card.

The drawers were labelled with a description and a number that corresponded to the label on the card in the drawer. There was a notebook resting on top of the plastic drawers.

Nate opened it. Each page was numbered as the cards were, with descriptions ranging from 'Request for chubby blonde, virgin arse, fill all holes at once'.

Next to each entry was the name of the client and the amount they'd paid for their on-demand experience.

"Five hundred thousand dollars?" He turned to Colin in amazement. "Who pays that for porn?"

"You'd be surprised."

Nate nodded. "You're a very surprising man, Colin. I'm afraid I'm far more predictable—and apparently vastly underpaid."

The other man watched him warily as he walked along the bench, picking up and discarding items while he searched for things that appealed to him.

None of the cuffs Colin had were designed to hold a man, whose larger wrists and additional strength would snap them if he struggled.

But there were other things Nate wanted to try. He collected an armful of toys and dumped them on to the bed.

"Get your clothes off, Colin."

Alec let him go and the older man gritted his teeth and pulled his West Ham t-shirt over his head. Nate bit his lip as he watched the other man pull down his jeans, just to make him as uncomfortable as possible. Colin's leopard-print briefs followed his jeans.

Alec secured his arms behind his back again while Nate took the restraints he'd brought out of the backpack and secured them around Colin's wrists.

"Get him on the bed," he said to Alec.

The kid manoeuvred the unhappy salesman to the bed and sat him down.

Colin glanced at the pile of toys and implements Nate had chosen.

"Please, don't do this," he said. "I can pay you, you know I can."

Nate laughed. "What was it you said to me, Alec, before you had me lick your arsehole?"

Alec grinned, his eyes glittering at the memory. "It's not about the money."

"That's right," said Nate, leaning over Colin. "It's not about the money."

He secured Colin to the bed using a couple of the chains that hung from the bed frame. They wouldn't hold him still, but he wasn't getting away either.

Nate picked up a leather paddle from the collection on the bed and smacked it experimentally against his palm.

"What do you look for in a one of these?" he asked.

Colin shrugged. "Sound. Weight. Texture. The shape of the mark it leaves."

Nate held up the paddle. "And what sound will you make when this hits your balls?"

Colin's face twisted with fear. "You wouldn't."

"Colin, I just watched you pierce a woman's nipples before fucking her throat. There's nothing I 'wouldn't' do. But I do promise you this... I won't use anything on you that isn't already in this room." He grinned broadly. "Now, where's that ring gag?"

He picked up a piece of kit from the bed that had a large metal ring attached to leather straps and buckled it around Colin's head, so that the man's lips and teeth were forced open. Once it was in place, he stepped back and cocked his head.

"I like that."

He crouched in front of Colin, and noticed that the man was starting to drool.

"Brilliant. That's going to be useful later."

He straightened up again and beckoned to Alec.

Alec sauntered over to him and Nate put a hand on his shoulder. "Where would you like to start?"

"Well, bruv, I'd quite like to see you paste his arse with that leather thing in your hand."

"Colin," said Nate brightly. "Turn around and lie on your stomach on the bed with your feet on the floor."

Colin shook his head. His eyes were shiny with fear.

"Colin, it's going to be an exceptionally long night if you don't cooperate."

Reluctantly, Colin did as he was told.

Nate stepped up behind him and hauled his arse into the air and spread his legs, so that his nuts swayed gently between them.

"Alec, be a love and film this, would you? It's all about angles these days."

He handed his phone to Alec and the kid lay across the other half of the bed, the camera focused on Colin's face.

Nate slapped the leather paddle against his hand, then swatted Colin's right arse cheek with it.

The older man jumped, his wrinkled nuts jerking as his spread thighs wobbled with the effort of keeping still.

While Nate had a sadistic streak, he'd always considered bondage to be a weak man's pursuit. But there was something terribly satisfying about standing here, fully clothed, while this naked man was spread out in front of him waiting for him to do whatever he felt like doing to him.

He brought the paddle down on Colin's left cheek, watching the muscles in the man's back ripple with fascination, then began a regular rhythm, swatting each cheek in turn, harder and faster as he watched the man's skin bloom red.

"Hey, blud, stop now!"

Nate shook himself out of his reverie and paused.

"He's crying."

Nate walked around the bed and found that Colin was, indeed, crying. Drool trailed from his mouth, forming a rope that attached to the sheets.

"Colin, could you not? I've only just started."

He walked back around the bed and got down on the floor and positioned himself on between the man's spread legs. Lying on his back, looking up at that swinging nutsack, he gently touched Colin's balls and felt him jump.

The other man started to struggle against his restraints, making strangled noises through the gag.

Annoyed, Nate tapped his testicles with the leather paddle. "Shut up."

He grabbed the man's flaccid cock and began to stroke it, applying pressure with his thumb as he ran his hand along its length.

The muscles in Colin's pale legs quivered, the hairs on his legs standing to attention as Nate trailed his fingertips across the delicate skin that made up the underside of the man's sac.

He took the leather paddle and sat it against the man's scrotum, then sat up just enough to take the tip of Colin's penis between his lips.

Blood surged through the man's cock as his tongue caressed the swollen head.

"He's stopped crying, blud!" called Alec.

Nate grinned. He ran his tongue around Colin's engorged tip, then without warning, smacked him hard in the balls with the leather paddle.

There was a scream from above and Colin brought his legs together.

Nate got out of the way as the man sank to his knees at the side of the bed, his drooling face resting against the side of the bed as he groaned in pain.

While Colin recovered, Nate wandered over to his stash of toys and picked his way through them. He held up a collar.

"Yeah, bruv," breathed Alec. Nate noticed the kid rubbing his bulge and smiled.

"Why don't you do the honours?"

Alec crouched behind Colin and fastened the collar around his neck, clipping the small padlock into place as Colin had done to Mia in the video.

"Get him on the bed."

Alec unhooked the chains and hauled Colin up and pushed him into the middle of the bed.

"On his back first," said Nate.

Alec fastened Colin's hands in place using the four chains that secured to the bed's posts.

"What now, bruv?"

"Look for something we can use to pierce his nipples."

Colin lifted his head off the bed and stared wildly at Alec as he started to hunt through the rack of tools along the wall.

"Fuck, this stuff's crazy!" said Alec. He held up something that would definitely make a hole in someone's nipple, but probably not leave much behind if it did.

Colin made more desperate noises, thrashing in place on the bed.

Nate lay down beside him and stroked his fingers through the man's thick thatch of greying chest hair. Colin tried to move away from him, only succeeding in sending ripples through his large belly.

"It needs to be sharper than that," said Nate to Alec. "Keep looking."

While Alec hunted for sharp objects, Nate turned Colin's face towards his.

"You have a very attractive wife," he said conversationally. "You're a lucky man."

Colin made sounds that Nate figured meant something along the lines of 'keep away from her'.

"But Colin, what if I have her on camera saying she wants me? Doesn't that mean I can fuck her any way I like?"

He reached over and snagged Alec's backpack from beside the bed and took out the water bottle. He took a sip while tears snaked down Colin's face.

"She's never been down here, has she?" he went on. "Never seen your dungeon."

He glanced up at the pictures on the walls.

"Do you make them wear her actual earrings, or do you just hunt for women that accessorise like your wife?"

Colin's eyes were shrink-wrapped with agony.

Nate took another swallow of water. "Do you want some?"

Colin nodded, then tried to pull away as Nate leaned forward and dribbled the water out of his mouth into Colin's.

"Swallow, sweetie."

With the ring gag in his mouth, Colin had no choice.

"Hey, bruv, this is all I could find."

Alec jumped on to the bed and leaned across Colin's captive form.

"It's got these prongs see, but like, you'd take the whole thing off if you used it like I think you's s'posed to, but if you kind of tilt it like this..." He demonstrated.

Colin started to thrash and groan again.

"No, no, you're right, that'd take his nipples off completely," said Nate. He took the tool from Alec and squeezed the handles, bringing several spikes together and releasing them again.

"Where the fuck did you even find this crap, Colin?"

Colin shook his head, moaning incoherently.

"Well, never mind. You're in luck, I found this."

He pulled the piercing gun out from under the pillow next to Colin's face.

Colin's expression was a mixture of misery and relief.

Alec took the gun from Nate and tugged Colin's right nipple into the gun's jaws.

"Arright, wiffout further adieu—"

Nate cut him off. "It's 'ado', as in 'much ado about fucking nothing'. Please, please learn to speak English!"

Alec cast him an irritated glance. "Arright bruv, you don't need to be a cock about it, yeah?"

Nate went back to stroking his fingers through Colin's chest hair while Alec held the gun steady, the tip of his tongue poking between his teeth as he concentrated.

"Say ah!"

"Hngaaaaah!" cried Colin as the gun punctured his flesh, leaving a small gold ring imprisoned in his flesh.

"Once more!" Alec pulled his left nipple into the gun's jaws.

Colin tried to struggle, but Alec put a hand against his throat. The older man stopped moving, gazing up at his tormentor with wide eyes.

"If you does that, you'll rip your nip open. Is that what you want?"

He let go of Colin's throat and went back to the piercing gun.

"Ki-ko-fucking-ho."

The gun's jaws snapped together and Colin let out a strangled cry, more tears trickling down his face.

Alec fastened chains between his nipples and his collar as Colin had done to Mia, then sat back to admire his handiwork.

Nate handed him the water bottle and he took a swallow.

"Can I fuck him now?" asked Alec.

Nate took the bottle back. "Sure."

Alec started to strip off his clothes until he was kneeling on the bed, his pale body a model of smooth skin and muscular arms, the muscles of his abdomen tautly defined.

Nate stared at him, transfixed, wanting nothing more than to throw the kid down and fuck him himself.

He reined the impulse in and turned to Colin.

"Colin, have you ever sucked a cock?"

Colin shook his head. His lips were slick with drool, his eyes puffy and red from crying.

"Well, I'll give you some lessons while Alec breaks in your arse."

He reached to one side and pulled out Bruiser. The purple dildo bent over comically, its googly eyes wobbling as Nate sat it on Colin's chest.

"Say hello to my little friend."

Nate tossed Alec a small bottle of lube and Colin squeezed his eyes shut again as the youth slathered the gel down his length, jacking himself with a slick, wet sound.

Nate set the phone on the night stand where it had the best angle to cover Colin's face as well as Alec's ministrations to his virgin hole, and then picked up Bruiser and slapped Colin's face with the silicone phallus.

"Eyes open, sweetie."

As Alec spread Colin's legs wide and levered them backwards towards his chest so that he could fuck his arse, the older man's eyes burned with a hatred so extreme that Nate felt a momentary kick of fear in his stomach. He hoped he hadn't overestimated his own ability to break this man. If he left that defiance intact, he could foresee very bad things in both their futures.

But as Alec's hard cock probed against the man's tight arsehole, the hatred died from his eyes, replaced by a deep and all-consuming fear.

"I'll give you fifty quid if you make him cum," said Nate.

"Brilliant!" said Alec.

He probed at Colin's tightly clenched hole, applying a little more pressure each time as he sought his entry.

While Alec pushed in one tight jab at a time, Nate pried the googly eyes off Bruiser and stuck them either side of the bed post. Then he pushed the end of the giant purple cock into Colin's mouth.

His teeth held open by the o-ring, all Colin could do was take it.

"Don't forget to swallow if you feel like gagging," Nate said quietly into his ear. "I hear that helps."

He began to fuck Colin's mouth with the dildo.

Colin gagged on the foul taste of silicone in his mouth, but his eyes bulged when Alec finally managed to push past his resistance.

"Fuck bruv, he is well tight!" said Alec, panting with awe. He stayed there, just the tip of his cock inserted into Colin's passage, feeling the man's muscles grasping and releasing his engorged head.

Nate slid Bruiser into Colin's mouth as far as he could, seeing Colin's throat bulge as the toy invaded his throat.

Seeing this, Alec let out a moan and started to push into Colin, working his way further into his hot depths.

Nate started fucking Colin's mouth with the dildo in time to Alec's thrusts, occasionally pulling it out to slap the floppy silicone cock across the older man's face, dragging ropes of drool across his cheeks.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm well in, bruv!"

Alec dropped his head to his chest and pushed Colin's legs tighter against his chest as he sawed in and out of him.

The big man's cock lay against his stomach, semi-erect, flopping against his belly with each thrust.

"Fifty quid," Nate reminded Alec.

Alec slowed down and through an amazing feat of flexibility, bent over and took Colin's cock in his mouth.

He proceeded to suck the man's cock as he reamed his arse, his abs tight as he used his strength to push Colin's heavy legs back far enough to reach it all.

Nate was stunned and impressed by Alec's ingenuity and decided to up his game.

"I think you've had your training wheels on long enough."

He pulled Bruiser out of Colin's mouth and set it to one side, then unzipped his jeans.

"Of course, I'd never do anything you didn't want me to do."

He put his hands to the man's tortured nipples and pinched them hard.

Colin let out a long howl and Nate caught the chains and tugged them gently.

"Would you prefer me to pleasure you like this, or would you prefer to suck my cock?"

Colin threw back his head, growling like a wounded animal.

Nate stopped yanking his chains and sat on his chest, his cock in his hand.

"Remember, we're looking for enthusiasm."

He ran a finger up under one of the fine gold chains and Colin shook his head.

"Ngo ngoore!"

Nate aimed his cock at Colin's face. After a moment, Colin lifted his head and nodded.

Nate reached behind his head and unstrapped the ring gag—he didn't fancy metal around his cock—and slid into Colin's warm mouth.

All that drool made for a magnificently sloppy mouth-fuck. As Nate humped the man's face, his slick throat closed around the tip of his cock, his tongue massaging the underside of his shaft while the back of the man's mouth was like a tight cunt.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, bruv!" Alec said from behind him.

Nate heard a slurp as the kid went back to sucking off Colin, and slid his cock deep into Colin's throat.

He felt the big man tense under him and timed his explosion to match.

Colin's body heaved under him as he came, muffled sounds of contentment coming from Alec's throat as he swallowed the man's cum.

Nate caught his cock in his hand and squeezed the base, then released a flood of cum into Colin's throat.

With each spurt he thrust against Colin's tongue, forcing the man to swallow or choke.

When he was done, he squeezed out what was left and held his softening cock in the man's mouth, his cock resting against that warm, wet tongue, until he reluctantly withdrew.

He suddenly realised there was a suspicious silence behind him.

He turned and saw Alec staring, frozen, at a woman standing at the bottom of the stairs. Colin's wife, Ellie.

"What the hell are you doing?"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wild and Wicked!

Loving the series...Imaginative, witty, very well written.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago
Bugger!

What a cliff-hanger to end on. There was so much to love about this chapter that I'm not sure where to begin. The dialogue was funny, fast and as commented before very credible. There is a great dynamic between Nate and Alec and I see many shared adventures in the future.

The sex was dirty and dark, with slices humour that added to Colin's humiliation. The whole ensemble left me very aroused. Luckily I get to go to bed now with Nate and Alec to keep me company!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago
Upon Re-reading

"Arright, wiffout further adieu—"

Nate cut him off. "It's 'ado', as in 'much ado about fucking nothing'. Please, please learn to speak English!"

Alec cast him an irritated glance. "Arright bruv, you don't need to be a cock about it, yeah?"

-- The dynamic between these two is perfect. I can hear their voices in my head.

But as Alec's hard cock probed against the man's tight arsehole, the hatred died from his eyes, replaced by a deep and all-consuming fear.

--Yeah, but not the fear of getting fucked. The even worse fear of liking it.

Again, nicely done.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hahahaha

Believe it or not, I did research! (is that tragic or diligent?).

It seems like most places use needles, but I found one Youtube video that could justify my choice of literary menace... and well, you type anything with 'porn' after it into Google and you'll find out just how bendy a lad can be. :-P

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago

"Colin, could you not? I've only just started." << Great line.

I also love the googly eyes on the dildo. Just ridiculous, as it should be. I'm pretty sure I know exactly which dildo that is, because I used to photograph those for an old job at an adult toy distributor, and I remember taking a pic of one like that. It was light purple, transparent, glittery, and huge.

I had to suspend disbelief on the nipple piercing bits a little--I had to decide that Colin, and it turn Nate in order to mirror Colin's past actions--was just the kind of sleeze who would use a piercing gun on a nipple, when any real nipple piercing would be done with a hollow needle, and who would mess with the piercings right after, which of course, is bad times for anyone who knows what this piercing is like. But I was happy skip past it because the rest of the scene was basically one fucked-up, glorious orgy of revenge.

I haven't decided if this is my favorite chapter yet, but I liked it. I liked it a lot.

Also, Alec is very bendy.

Glad to see another chapter. Write on!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang A high school girl gets gangbanged after boyfriend loses bet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Town Without Honor Ch. 01 Honor under fire.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 01 Naive young wife gets setup by her best friend.in Interracial Love
More Stories