Native American Nympho Stoner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the same way, he lit the cigarette that was in her mouth and the two took turns inhaling and passing it to the other. "Was that your first blow job, baby girl?" he asked as she inhaled.

"Yes," she said as she passed the cigarette back to him. "How did I do?" she asked as he inhaled.

"You did good for your first time, baby girl."

"That's good, I'm glad you think so."

"Did you enjoy giving it to me?"

"Yes."

Then the man decided to throw in some unexpected humor. "Shit, baby girl! You sure are in a hurry to exercise your new adulthood! You just turned 18 yesterday, you just gave your first blow job, and now you're about to get your first tattoo!" At that line, Shannon broke out in laughter and, for the first time since arriving at the shop, felt completely relaxed. And as she thought about what had happened in the last half hour, she felt attractive and desirable for the first time in her life. When they finished the cigarette a few minutes later, the man asked her "Are you ready for that tattoo now?"

"Oh yeah!" Shannon replied excitedly.

"I have to take a piss first. Will you help me with that, baby girl?"

Shannon paused for a few seconds in confusion and answered reluctantly "I guess so."

With his jeans and underpants still around his ankles, he took her by the hand and walked her to the restroom, which was about the size of a phone booth. When he got into piss position, he instructed her "Hold my piss pump and aim so that I don't get any on the seat." She said nothing but stood at his right side and grabbed his soft cock. She thought that his request was strange but nevertheless kinky, and that turned her on. Almost immediately after she grabbed his cock, he unloaded his bladder and she made sure that every drop got into the toilet. When it was finished he asked "See those clumps of come in there?"

She looked down and said "Yes."

"That's why a guy is supposed to piss right after he comes," he said. "That way he shoots out any come that's still inside his cock."

"Cool!" she said as she looked at him eye to eye and smiled.

"Now pull up my pants." She did so, then zippered and buttoned them, at which point he gave her his next instruction. "Take your shirt off and go lie down." She was afraid of him being disappointed in her small breast size, but immediately did what he said, and loved that he told her to remove an article of clothing. As soon as she was in position, he immediately went to work and finished in about 3.5 hours. Shannon winced a few times in the process but was never in unbearable pain. And her mind often drifted far away from the pain, since she and the man chain smoked and talked the whole time. It started off with him innocently asking about her reasons for moving back, but she ended up telling him her whole life story. He listened very sympathetically and gave her lots of encouragement and support, convincing her that he cared about her, rather than wanting her just for sex.

Upon finishing the tattoo, the man bandaged it and gave Shannon special cream and soap, as well as verbal and written instructions for caring properly for the tattoo. He then offered to take her out to dinner and bring her back to the shop in a couple of hours, at which time he'd remove the bandage and wash the tattoo. He told her that he wanted to make sure, since it was her first tattoo, that it was treated properly. That was the truth, but not the whole truth. His biggest motivation was that he was falling hard for her. And the feeling was mutual, so Shannon enthusiastically accepted his offer and put her sweatshirt back on.

It was now about 5:00 PM and the man walked Shannon out the back door. Shannon's eyes opened widely in excitement when they arrived at a Harley-Davidson and he said "Hop on." Shannon had a thing for bikers and now was even more excited about this man. She climbed onto the motorcycle, he put a cigarette in her mouth and lit it, then climbed on himself and took off as she wrapped her arms tightly around him. He drove her to a nearby steakhouse. As they arrived, it suddenly hit Shannon that she didn't know the name of this guy who she was so crazy about.

While he parked and they got off the bike, she said "By the way, my name is Shannon!"

"I'm Butch," he said.

They looked at each other eye to eye and simultaneously said "It's nice to meet you," then broke out laughing. That made Shannon the most relaxed she'd been since they met. He sensed that, put his right hand on her left shoulder, slightly nudged her and said "Come on, baby girl." As she began walking, he put his right arm around her and she almost immediately put her left arm around his waist.

As they sat down at a booth, ordered, and then ate their dinner, they talked very openly, freely, and comfortably about a wide variety of subjects, almost never taking their eyes off of each other. Shortly after they finished their dinner, several of the restaurant employees brought out and small piece of birthday cake with a lit candle and gave it to Shannon, while singing a birthday greeting to her. She grinned widely and shyly. As the other employees left the table, a young white waitress, not much older than Shannon, said to Butch "You must be a proud dad!"

"I am!" he said, grinning as Shannon almost burst out laughing.

"You're letting your daughter smoke?" the waitress asked humorously.

"She's an adult now; she can do whatever she wants!"

The waitress then looked at Shannon and said "Congratulations on turning 18!"

"Thanks!" Shannon replied shyly but smiling as the waitress walked away. Shannon then turned to Butch and asked "You told her I was your daughter?!"

"No!" Butch said. "I told her that I was here for my baby girl's 18th birthday!"

Shannon grinned and blushed, looking at Butch very romantically. "I love it when you call me that! It just does something to me!"

Looking at her romantically as well, he responded "I'm glad. I didn't even plan to call you that, and I've never called anyone that before. It just came naturally."

As they exited the restaurant a few minutes later, they began holding hands with their fingers interlocked as they walked toward the motorcycle. From there, Butch took Shannon back to the tattoo shop, removed her bandage, and gently washed the tattoo. Then he asked her "I guess you need a ride home, baby girl?"

"Yeah, is it okay if I call my grandparents to ask them to pick me up?"

"You don't need to do that, baby girl. I'll take you home."

"That's very nice of you to offer, but their house is an hour from here."

"That's okay, I'll take you there," he gently insisted, in the hope of finding out exactly where she lived.

Her eyes opened widely "Wow, thanks! But what about my suitcase?!"

"Let's go get my truck!" At that, he drove her to his small but cozy house, about 10 minutes away. It was isolated, with no neighbors in sight, and had a gorgeous view of the mountains. There, Butch dropped off his motorcycle and took Shannon back to the tattoo shop in his pickup truck, where they got her suitcase and she gave him directions to her grandparents' house. They talked and held hands the whole way, and Butch finally opened up to Shannon about his past.

He was from Los Angeles and had an even much worse childhood than did Shannon. He and his mother were regularly beaten by his alcoholic father. He ran away from home when he was 13 and drifted around southern California and northern Mexico until he was in his late 30s. During that stretch, he spent several terms in prison, totaling about 12 years, for various gang related crimes. He also fathered two sons and two daughters, each with a different woman.

In the mid-1970s, while returning home from Sturgis, South Dakota, he stopped in Billings, thinking it was just for the night. But for the first time in his life, he felt like he was at home and at peace. He decided to move there permanently. His mother soon moved in with him and continued residing there until her death two years earlier. His children were now aged 16-29 and all still resided in California. They visited him sporadically. Realizing that they had both moved to Montana for largely the same reasons, Shannon felt an even stronger connection to Butch, and even more confident that they might make a good couple.

As Butch drove into Shannon's neighborhood, comprised of plain, small, modest houses, Shannon had him park in front of the house of her and Sheila's close friend Gina Marie, who lived next door to Shannon's grandparents. It was now about 10:30 PM and Shannon thought her grandparents were probably in bed, but she wasn't taking any chances. She didn't want her grandparents to see her with Butch because of his age and his tattoos. Shannon's plan was to spend the night at Gina Marie's house and then walk over to her grandparents' house the next day, telling them that she had been picked up at the bus station by Gina Marie .

"So do you think you'll get anymore tattoos?" Butch asked as he stopped the truck and turned off the ignition.

"Oh yes! Someday I want to have as many as you do!" she said in excitement.

"It'll be my pleasure to give them to you, baby girl!"

"And it'll be my pleasure to get them from you!"

"I don't now how much pleasure it'll be for you! Some parts of your body, they hurt real bad!"

"I don't give a fuck; it's worth it to turn my body into an art gallery!"

"So when do you think you'll be ready for another tattoo?"

"As soon as this one heals!" Shannon enthusiastically responded.

Grabbing one of his business cards and a pen from a storage compartment, he wrote his home phone number on the card and, while writing, said "Well, whenever you're ready, just call me collect at either of these numbers, say it's Shannon, and I'll accept!"

"Wow, thanks!" Shannon said as she took the card from him. "I just hope I can get my grandparents to drive me up there! They don't get out much!"

"Hey, don't worry about it. Anytime you want a tattoo, I'll come down here and pick you up, take you to the shop, and take you home."

Still amazed by his generosity, Shannon replied "You'd do that for me?"

"Yes, I sure would!"

Giving him a sexy look, she asked "For the same cost as today?!"

"Yes! One blow job per session!"

"Is that a permanent price?!"

"Yes!"

"Okay, tell me the truth! How many other girls have that deal?!"

"You're the only one."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

Shannon paused, wondering if he was lying, but seeing the seriousness on his face, she believed within a few seconds that he was telling the truth. Then she inquired "Why? What is it about me?"

"I like you, baby girl."

"I like you, too. But how do you like me? Do you just want me for sex, or do you think we could be boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"I think we could be boyfriend and girlfriend. As long as you don't mind having a boyfriend who's 27 years older than you are."

"Honestly, I don't give a fuck how old you are. I'm really crazy about you."

"I'm crazy about you, too, baby girl."

They gazed deep into each other's eyes for just a few seconds, but it seemed much longer to both of them. Then Butch leaned over and placed his right around around Shannon, and she took it as a cue. She closed her eyes, titled her head to the right and almost instantly, her lips met Butch's for the first time. They kissed passionately and dramatically, both becoming consumed in their intense feelings for each other and the excitement of this unexpected and taboo romance.

After about 20 minutes, Shannon's tongue was tired and her saliva was almost gone, so she slightly moved away from Butch and they held each other tightly and, for several minutes, didn't say a word. Finally, Butch looked at his watch and saw that it was 11:15 PM. "I have an 8 O'clock appointment, baby girl, but I want to see you again real soon, okay?"

"Okay," Shannon said on the verge of tears, not being ready to say goodbye.

He let go of her, got her suitcase out of the back, and walked it up to Gina Marie's front porch, where he set it down. Shannon followed him there and took him in her arms one more time before he left. "This has been the most awesome and unbelievable day of my life. Thank you so much."

"The pleasure's all mine baby girl," Butch responded, sounding very tender and comforting, and holding her the same way.

She very much wanted to tell him that she loved him, but thought it might be too much, too soon, so she held back. She settled instead for one more brief kiss and tight hug. As Butch walked back to his truck, started it and drove away, the two new lovers waved at each other, hoping to see each other again very soon.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12