Natural Insemination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes a full minute before I finally feel his thighs rub against my open legs. Finally, he appears to be all the way inside.

"How does it feel?" The Doctor asks a stupid question.

"Incredible!" I tell her the truth.

"So what I said about size..." She starts to say.

"It really does make a difference!" I finish the sentence for her.

She lets out a little giggle. "You poor, deprived girl," She almost teases. "You never knew what you were missing."

She very possibly could be right. I never realized it could feel so good. I never realized size made such a difference. His cock feels like it extends half way up to my chest, his wide girth stretching me wide at the same time.

"And just think," The Doctor bends down low and whispers into my ear. "You haven't experienced anything yet."

And with that, he pulls almost all the way out. He does it quick, a lot faster than what he went in. It takes only a second. I automatically moan with displeasure. Never before have I felt so empty, but just then he fills me back up again.

"Yes!" I nearly scream.

He stabs forward and rams it into me. This time he does it with a single, swift thrust, and I can't help but yell out at the sensation, the feeling of his hard cock as it pushes and stretches my entire length. His strong hands grip my thighs tight as he stabs, keeping me from pushing away, forcing the cock in deep. I grip the end of the exam table too, wishing him inside, not wanting to be pushed away.

First one, then a second, and eventually a third thrust pushes inside. I lift my waist like a wanton slut to give him better access, allowing him to thrust deeper into me. A pair of strong hands move further underneath me, his fingers grasp my ass. They feel cold and course, like the hands of a man accustomed to doing physical labor. It doesn't take long before his thighs press tighter against my own. It feels as if he grows harder and longer too.

"Now you're getting the hang of it," The Doctor encourages me on like the coach at a sporting event.

I hardly hear her. Again and again, he fucks. Faster and faster he goes. And seemingly deeper too! It feels like his cock has enlarged to even more substantial dimensions. Just when I think it can't feel any better, he rams it in harder.

"Holy shit!" I soon find myself crying out with delight. "Holy! Fucking! Shit!" I cry out with each thrust.

"I told you that size made a difference," Dr. Palin reminds me.

"It really does!" I hear myself respond to her. "He's incredible!"

I find myself breathing hard, even panting. The thrusts go in easier, not as tight. I feel a great wetness down there, increased lubrication. Whether the lubrication comes from him or me, I can't tell. It serves to further heighten the experience. Faster and faster the thrusts go in and then back out of me. They go in so far, and then it takes so long for him to pull out too. It feels as if he attempts to pull out nearly all the way before thrusting back in again, behaving as if he purposely gives me the experience of his full length every time.

I soon start to feel it, a surge of heat radiates from deep inside me. I've felt it before, but only on a few rare occasions. Immediately, I know what is happening to me. I arch my back and get ready to receive it.

"Oh God!" I sway out my arms in anticipation. "He's incredible!"

And just then, it hits me. Not a slow buildup like all my previous experiences, but more of a sudden rush. My entire body goes ridged. A flash of intense heat radiates through me. I open my mouth to scream, but then no sound comes out. Down there, I start to spasm.

Meanwhile, Richard momentarily stops fucking to allow me to take it all in. He knows what to do. The man has vast experience giving it to women. With his cock imbedded as far as it can go, I feel my own cunt spasm against it.

"Oh fuck!" I can't help but cry out loud. Initially I go silent when it first hits me, but then can't help but yell at him. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I arch backwards in attempt to get it to go on.

The orgasm lasts for several seconds, much longer than any of my previous orgasms. My own husband never made me feel like this, not even close! It must come from his size, I figure, and the way it stretches me open so deep. My entire body initially goes ridged, but then I allow my arms to flay freely about. I can't help it. His fuck is like an intense drug. It takes about a minute for me to come down off the high, for the effect of the drug to gradually diminish.

"That was one," The Doctor says somewhere seemingly far away.

"One?" I ask her back as if from a dream. It's difficult to talk. I pant like I can hardly breathe.

"The first one," She clarifies for me. "Are you ready for another?"

And with that, Richard leans forward and takes me by the arms. He takes hold of me just below the elbow, to both my arms at the same time, lifts me like a rag doll and pulls me up and completely off the table.

"Another?" I cry on in a shriek as I am being raised, and then a second later the thrusts start up all over again.

"No!" I realize he remains hard. He lifts me up, and then he slams me back down onto it again. I feel his hardness continue. He remains fully imbedded inside. I realize he hasn't yet cummed, so it isn't yet over!

"No! No! No!" I cry out with each subsequent jab.

Unbelievably, the fucking continues, slower this time, and from a different position. His oversized cock comes up from below. He fucks me in a standing position. My feet don't even touch the ground. His cock seems to be the only thing holding me up. His hands too, when they pull me up, but then he keeps dropping me back down onto his cock again and again.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I pant with each thrust. His waist is strong. He thrusts hard. I rise a seemingly long ways up each time, and then I come crashing back down onto him with an intensity I never imagined. It feels as if I am being reamed out. I've never been fucked nearly so hard before.

"Oh! God! Damn!" I can only form words between the thrusts. He handles me like a rag doll, allowing my entire body to bounce up and down. My head sways back and forth. My breasts brush up and down against his naked chest. As for my legs, I first allow them to flay about, but then think to bring them around to lock my ankles together behind him. I lock my legs as if never wanting to let go, and still he keeps right on fucking through it all.

I soon find myself sweating. He sweats too, I notice when my forehead touches his hard, muscular chest. Both of us pant and grunt. He must have strong legs and thighs. A strong cock too, strong enough to seemingly support my weight. I rise a long ways with each thrust. His manhood seems to spear into me ever deeper with each stab.

Eventually, I lean back and allow myself to be suspended in mid-air as he fucks. I feel my boobs heave up and down, bouncing so hard I fear they might bounce out. If not out, I fear they might rip the narrow straps of the bikini apart. I'm giving him a show, I realize, but at the same time I don't care.

And then it hits me again. It comes without warning, and then I cum. A second orgasm! Once again I go ridged as he imbeds himself fully inside and allows me to experience his full length.

"Fuck!" I arch my back and eventually yell out loud, feeling it hit me like a tidal wave. Never before have I experienced a double orgasm. The second takes longer. It takes a lot more fucking than the first. It also hits harder, maybe even twice as hard, or perhaps it's just my imagination. Whatever the case, I experience the second orgasm of the afternoon, the second in just one session. Never before have I ever experienced two in a row.

"Two," The doctor responds simply.

I hardly hear her, being too caught up in the orgasm to hear much of anything at all. At the same time, Richard pulls completely out. He does it so quick I hardly notice. First he lays me back onto the table, and then he pulls his cock back out. For the first time in perhaps the last twenty minutes, I am empty. The sudden void makes me feel lonely. I want to feel him again, and then look up to see it.

"More?" I question out loud when I see it. His cock seems to stand even taller than before, and so incredibly wide in girth as well. I can't believe I have just taken the whole thing inside me, and then think about it standing hard and tall too. Still, he hasn't cummed! It isn't over yet! I can believe a man capable of lasting so long.

As if reading my mind, he takes me by the ankles. He lifts them high, and then pulls my legs apart. I've never before been made so vulnerable. It makes me feel dirty, so much like a slut, but at the same time feels so good.

Then he pauses. He leans over me with his huge cock poised at my entrance. My legs he pushes back even further. I feel my ass rise up off the table, my cunt along with it, and still with his cock poised at my entrance. He holds it there, as if tempting me, as if purposely increasing my arousal. I want him so bad. His strategy works.

And then, all of a sudden, he drives it all the way inside with a single, swift motion.

"Ahh!" I can't help but cry out. I almost scream. It feels so good! I can actually hear it go in. It reminds me of the sound a plunger might make as it squeezes into a tube of grease.

Deep inside, and then he slowly pulls himself almost all the way out. It must take him near a half-minute to pull so far out, but then just before he leaves me completely, he rams himself back in even faster the second time.

"Ahh!" My entire body shutters. I lift my head up high. My arms go flaying, and then my entire body flops back down onto the exam table. Never before have I felt like this.

Again he pulls out slow and then rams it in hard, and then again, and then yet again. He fucks me like an animal, like he is some kind of mindless beast whose only purpose in life is to fuck. I feel like an innocent young virgin all over again, my heart racing with excited energy, my entire body drenched in sweat.

The mindless fucking continues. Slow out, and then fast in. Again and again he goes at it. He varies his speed, sometimes pauses at the entrance to my cunt hole as if to tease, and then plows it back in. Each thrust pushes my body further back along the exam table. I must grab the side to pull myself back into position. He sometimes grabs me by the waist and pulls me back too.

The thrusts don't come in any sort of steady rhythm. He varies his timing, varies his thrusts, all in an attempt to increase my ecstasy. Sometimes he waits for me to get back into position. Other times he thrusts his cock back into me before I am ready, giving me a thrill, making me shriek. I can't help but imagine the two of us back at the house and in the same position on my husband's bed. I imagine myself lying down and he stands at the far end. And then I start to wonder how many more positions he might know to fuck me in. I can't imagine being fucked like this on a consistent basis, every night, for 42 times in a row.

And again and again it goes on. Each time the same, a slow pull out and then a fast stab back in. Richard clearly knows how to fuck. He obviously has a lot of practice. I briefly wonder what other little tricks he might know, and just then the full length of his cock dives back in. The thought momentarily leaves my mind. His monster cock seems to brainwash me.

Forty-two times in a row. The number keeps echoing in my mind. I wonder what he will all be able to teach me in that time, all the different positions we will do it in. This is just the start, I realize, first grade. I still have a lot more grades to go, so much more to learn before I am awarded a diploma.

He fucks me like this for a long time. I'm not sure how long he fucks. I no longer have the ability to keep track of time. I find myself actually wanting to have yet another orgasm. Already he's given me two of them. I seldom have even one, and now I plead for a third.

"No!" I tell him when he eventually pulls out completely. I am insatiable. I behave like such a whore. "Fuck me," I look down to tell him, and then receive the shock of my life.

His cock still stands tall. It stands up between my open legs. He continues to hold my ankles so my legs remain apart and my cunt in the most vulnerable position. Direct in the center stands his upright cock, standing as hard as ever, but then I notice it move. It moves on its own, without him touching it, without anyone touching it, rising up and down as if having spasums. I find it an exciting image to behold, but then he grunts, and I see it form a giant arch.

"Fuck!" I yell out loud as a long white string extends high up into the air, unbelievably high, seemingly all the way to the ceiling. And the sheer volume of it! There's so much of it! It forms a long, unbroken string, like a rope, and then seems to freeze in mid-air for several seconds for me to admire. Just when I think it can extend no longer, it comes crashing back down onto my chest and stomach.

"Oh my God!" I cry out when I feel it.

Most of his cum splatters onto my chest. It lands between my boobs, into my cleavage, and then splatters all around after it hits. Some splatters onto both boobs. Some splatters onto my neck and chin. I think I might even taste some of it from when I open my mouth wide and cry out in amazement.

And then he does it again. A second grunt, and then a second shot of cum. It rises as high as the first, appears to freeze in mid-air too, and then comes splattering back down to join the first. I can't believe how much cum he shoots. I can't believe how much he is capable of putting out. There must be near a full glass of it. I think of the cum, and then think of all the sperm he could shoot inside me. Richard would have no trouble getting me pregnant. His sperm would fill me completely, probably to overflowing.

A grunt and then a third spurt shoots high and then comes splattering back down on my near-naked body. I find myself covered with it. A white streak of it runs down between my cleavage, like a white river, and thick enough to stay in place. It starts to overflow, flows down my shoulders and then past my neck.

A much smaller fourth and then a fifth spurt fails to shoot as far or as much. It ejects only far enough to land on my stomach, and then yet another of similar strength follows after a longer delay. I watch it spurt, taking delight in the sight of his ejecting cock. He does this all as I watch. He doesn't touch it. Neither do I. His cock remains uncovered and bare for me to gaze upon. I see every spasm. I get to see the way it pulses as it shoots. Never before have I gotten such an up close and intimate look at an ejaculating cock, and I find myself loving it.

Best of all, Richard makes no move to cover himself in shame or embarrassment. Neither does he masturbate himself with his own hand. He behaves as if he enjoys the fact I can watch, as if he finds delight at the opportunity to show himself off to me, like a talented musician up on stage. This could be why it lasts so long. It must be the reason the ejaculations shoot out so many times.

Eventually, the ejections diminish and it appears as if he is finished, although his cock continues to convulse and a few more dribbles come out. All of this I watch with amazement and interest. The sight of it is almost enough to give me a third orgasm.

* * * * *

"I think he likes you," The doctor reminds me that she remains in the room. She's been in the room the whole time. She's been watching us. Never before has another woman watch me have sex with a guy. It somehow makes me excited knowing she's seen me have an orgasm.

"That was the most he put out in a long time," She even sounds impressed with my performance. "I guess you could say that you brought out the best in him!"

Looking down upon myself, I agree. I raise myself up on my elbows to take a look. "Oh my God!" I can't help but cry out in amazement at the sight. "I never knew! How can any guy?"

I start to say but can't even finish the words. The whole front of my body is covered in a thick coating of spunk. Most of it extends in a long line down the middle of my body. More dribbles off my boobs, swimsuit, stomach, and goes all the way up to my neck. When I sit up on my elbows, it starts to flow down the length of my body to between my legs, making me wonder if just his sperm on the outside might be enough to impregnate me inside.

"Just think of him unloading inside you," The Doctor speaks from over my shoulder. "And then think of him doing it twice per day, every day, and for a full three weeks in a row," She fuels my imagination.

I can't help but want him to do it many more times. I want a repeat performance, and then I think how much more incredible it would be to have him explode inside me. He would fill me to capacity, probably enough to impregnate me from a single fuck. No way would I be satisfied with just one. I already want more. I want him to fuck me again and again.

"Oh yes!" I eventually voice out loud.

"Of course!" The Doctor replies almost in a laugh. "That is why I wanted to give you this advanced demonstration. Consider it a preview to the real show, like the preview to a good movie. I hope it gives you some extra incentive to convince your husband."

"Yes it does!" I assure her. "I'm sure I can get him to agree, eventually, somehow..."

My voice trails off as I consider the possibilities and try to think up some additional options to get my husband to agree. Nothing comes to mind at the moment, but I feel more confident than ever before. The reward proves too fabulous to brush aside. I must do everything I can to convince him.

The doctor lets out a slight chuckle at my reaction. My lust appears humorous to her. I'm sure she's seen it before, probably many times, and from many different women.

"In the meantime," She eventually continues after a short pause to return to her professional nature. "Perhaps you might be interested in going back to your hand and finishing him off the rest of the way?"

"My hand?" I don't understand. "Finish him off?"

"He's still hard," She points. "He's not done yet."

I look down with wonder. I look at it with awe. The cock still points skyward. It hasn't softened, not even after ejaculating so much. I don't understand.

"He pulled out too soon," The Doctor must explain. "He pulled out so not to impregnate you, at least not yet, but this means he failed to finish. I'd say a few minutes with your hand should just about do it."

She smiles at me and then turns to leave. "Have a good time," I hear from somewhere further behind. "You know the drill."

And with that, I am suddenly left all alone with the big man once again. I can't believe it. I'm not sure what to do. Richard does nothing to relieve my confusion. He remains standing, says nothing, and continues to allow his erect cock to do all the talking for him. I know he wants it, and not only from the size of his cock. He sweats. He breathes hard too, and he looks desperate for me to take it. He also looks at me, I notice, his eyes pointed down to my large boobs in their small covering. I'm accustomed to men looking at my chest. They do so even when I wear blouses, T-shirts, and a full complement of clothing. I catch guys looking a lot more when I wear anything low cut or that fits tight across my chest. No wonder Richard looks, considering what little I wear. I'm practically naked, which gives me an idea.

"You like?" I glance down along with him. "Would you like to see more?"

He jumps back in shock. My promiscuity surprises him, but I don't know why he should be surprised, not after what we've both just been through. He's already seen most of me. I figure why not show him the rest. Eventually, he nods in the affirmative, silently voicing his agreement.