Natural Insemination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't say much," I comment. He hasn't said much for a long while. He hardly talked at all while we fucked, other than a few moans and grunts. Not that I mind the strong silent type, especially when it comes equipped with a large cock.

"Nothing much to say," He eventually answers, speaking with as few words as possible. He acts like a shortage of words exists in the world and he must ration them carefully. The fact I am reaching around to undo the back string of my top might have something to do with it too. His eyes continue to look down at my chest. He's not shy about looking at me.

It takes longer than it should to untie the rear of the bikini. My hands shake. They perspire with sweat. The string slips from my fingertips, so I must grab it again, and pull. As far as showing him, I figure why not? He's sure to see me anyway. Plus, I somehow want to reward him. After such an impressive performance with his cock, I feel almost as if I owe it to him.

His breathing seems to turn harder as soon as I succeed. So does his cock. It points up taller, even spasums, almost jumps with excitement. The sight of it makes me want to show all I have to offer. He still can't see anything, or at least nothing more than before, but I suppose he must have noticed my boobs lose their support when I untied the strings.

He licks his lips as though anxious to take a taste of what I have to offer. I am momentarily diverted as I imagine him tasting them, kissing them, his lips puckered up to my nipples. I'm sure he would like to take a suck on my nipples. I hope to give him the opportunity.

"Would you like to see more?" I ask a second time

"Oh yes!" This time, he answers. He compliments at the same time. I like the way he answers in a gasp, like a young virgin about to get his first look at a real pair of tits. I am actually anxious to show him. I want him to see all I have to offer, so with that, I pull up the two strings and pull off the cups.

"Oh God!" He actually pants when he sees my bare breasts. He jumps back too, and so does his cock. I like the way it jumps for me.

"Do you like them?" I ask a stupid question.

Of course he likes them! I can tell how much he likes them. All I need to do is glance down at his massively erect cock. Every guy likes a big pair of tits, and especially a horny guy waiting to be jacked off. His cock actually moves as he gyrates his hips with excitement, causing the long appendage to bob up and down, making the big thing look almost alive right in front of me.

"Then come closer," I invite. "Go ahead and take a feel if you would like."

This seems to surprise him, as if he doesn't usually get to feel the boobs of the women he is fucking, but I want him to feel mine. He steps forward. His hands slowly rise. I sit up straighter and push out my chest to give him the best possible feel.

"Wow!" It doesn't take him long to take a feel. He uses both hands, one on each boob, and first touches them with just the tips of his fingers. "So big!"

He knows this already. He saw it for himself when he just looked at them. All the guys think my boobs are big, but then they are.

"Do you like them?" I ask again. He never did answer me the first time, at least not verbally.

"Oh yes!" He expresses his delight. "So firm!" He compliments. "Magnificent!"

I'm glad he likes them. I also enjoy the feeling of his hands upon me. It's been a long time since any hands besides my husband's have touched my bare breasts. Richard handles them with care, more gently than most, like my boobs are a pair of precious orbs that could break and shatter if handled too roughly.

Eventually he gets around to turning a little rougher and gives them a squeeze. Not hard, but a gentle squeeze. He attempts to lift them too, as if to judge their weight. Men like to squeeze and manipulate my boobs all around. I've noticed it with my husband when we were first married. I noticed it a lot more with old boyfriends. He lifts one in each hand and attempts to give me cleavage.

Soon, he moves his fingers over the tips of my nipples and gives me a thrill.

"Oh!" I involuntarily let out a gasp.

"So hard!" He voices back.

Yes, my nipples do stand tall and hard. They also seem unusually sensitive, which I suppose might have something to do with the intense fuck I just received. He roles his fingers across them several more times, and then circles around as if to tease them.

"You naughty boy!" I tease him back. I behave like a horny young slut working a street corner. "Now bring that cock closer and let's see what else it can do."

He obeys me like I am his mistress. As soon as he gets close enough, I reach out and grab it once again. I wrap my fingers around, and this time I do it with a lot less hesitance than before. I don't act shy. I grab his cock like I own it.

"That's nice," I take a feel of its wide circumference and long length. It feels a lot slicker than before. It feels wetter too, coated in a combination of his cum and sperm, and then there are my own juices too. It feels incredible. I so much want it to shoot its full load deep inside me.

"I can't wait for next time," I tell him as I give it a squeeze. "Don't worry, they'll be plenty of next times. I'll be sure to convince my husband to let me have lots of next times."

Just then I know what to do. I know how to persuade my husband, how to talk him into letting me be fucked by this big man. I don't know why I haven't thought of it before. It seems so obvious! I should have thought of it first thing, but then I suppose I didn't have the impetus of a cock to point it out to me. All I need to do is withhold sex from my husband long enough for him to be putty in my hand.

As I begin to stroke on Richard, I think through each deceptive step to trick my husband into letting me stroke Richard a whole lot more. I will start with the today's appointment. I'll act like I am pissed at him when I get home, tell him how embarrassed I felt sitting in the waiting room. "I waited for over an hour," I'll say. "I tried to call you repeatedly." It will be the truth, sort-of, just with the details left out. I did call repeatedly, twice as a matter of fact. I just won't tell him what I was doing during my long wait. In any case, I can carry a grudge for a long time, stay pissed at him for at least a week, maybe two. There will be no sex while I am in such a mood.

Later, I'll simply tell him there's no point in us having sex any more. We tried it before. We know it won't give me a child. If he's not willing to allow me to be impregnated by someone who will make it work, then why should I have intercourse with someone who can't? I might even tell him that I no longer get much pleasure from having sex with him, which might not be so far from the truth. After the newfound experience with Richard, I doubt if I will get much pleasure from him at all.

At the same time, I imagine myself wearing my most provocative outfits to keep him plenty excited and always horny. I'll put on tight fitting blouses, I'll be sure to wear shorts that come almost all the way up to my ass, and then I'll show cleavage with a few open buttons on any button-down blouse too. I already have a few sexy items in the closet. I can always go shopping for a few more. "Oh, this little thing," I imagine myself teasing him when he eventually notices. Perhaps I might even step out of the bathroom topless or bend down low right in front of him. My plunging tits always did drive him nuts. Or I can buy myself a sexy little teddy to wear to bed, or maybe a bikini just like the one Dr. Palin provided, just like the one I was formally wearing. It'll be enough to drive him wild with lust. He will have no choice but to give in. It shouldn't even be all that hard to convince him.

A moan sounds from another man standing right in front of me. His hands have long since left my boobs. It is as though he can only take so much, either my hand or my tits, so he lets go of my boobs to experience the full force of my hand. I realize my hand strokes on him fast, racing up and down his cock, beating his meat like some well practiced whore. By the end of the "treatments," I may be very much like a whore. I think of all the new positions Richard will be able to teach me, all the different ways he will fuck me.

Another moan. I had almost forgotten about him, about Richard, being so absorbed into the thoughts of how to trick my husband. I suddenly come back to him. I remember what I hold in my hand.

"Cum for me," I slow my strokes and tell him in a tease. "Let's see how much more you have."

He sweats, I notice, as though exhausted with the whole experience. He appears to try to hold out, holding it inside to give me as much time as possible. I imagine him doing the same when he fucks me, giving me orgasm after orgasm. I can't wait for him to fuck me again and again. I wonder how many weeks it will take my husband to eventually give in.

A third moan. He sounds close. He feels close too. His cock feels as hard as a rock. It might even shiver in my hand. I slow even further in an attempt to feel it.

And then he grunts. He grunts just like he did earlier, just before he came all over me. I can tell he's about to cum, and then I know he is.

Just then, it happens. I have his cock pointed up at my chest when he does it. As I watch, a long string of sperm shoots up between my swelling mounds. It hits me on the neck and just below the jaw, causing me to laugh. At the same time, I look down at his cock with awe and amusement. How can a guy possibly have so much? Where can all his cum be coming from?

He grunts again, and I make sure to point his cock so the second shot hits me in the left boob. It hits with force onto the underside of my boob. It even tickles a little, like someone poking a finger into my boob. I plan to let Richard play with my boobs all he wants. He will certainly want to poke them, and then he will want to feel and squeeze them too. Every guy likes a big pair of boobs. Richard is going to love them.

A short squirt onto my right breast, and then finally he drools. His head slumps back. He looks as if he is about to faint. At the same time, a small geyser of his thick, white goo oozes up and out of his cock to land on my fingers. Finally, he appears done. I can't believe a guy capable of spurting so much.

"Next time," I conclude in little more than a whisper after I finally drain him. "You'll be doing it inside me without a rubber."