All Comments on 'Naughty & Nice'

by hubbyfantasies

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Hum.

Well why bother painting her up with the honey? Other than one quick nipple suck it was wasted. The action was simple take a number gang bang. Why not have them licking and sucking it off and driving her crazy? Could have made her beg for all those cocks. That obviously wasn't going go happen as soon as they started to cum on top of the honey. While these guys might all share the hole, none seem the type to clean up after each other.

She should have brought her new recipe book along to read during for all she got out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Honey....

I agree with the comment about "why the honey..." -- it would make for a sticky gooey mess...not very exciting....but, if you kept the same scenario and then had her in a dark/dimly lighted hotel room with the same guys - that could be hot and not so messy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just

a big "Ho, Ho Ho" story, and you know what that stands for down in the 'Hood. What a great Xmas story about the "Love of your life"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
???

"Nipples the size of tennis balls"??? Picture please.

MichaelG

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
Now that was a fucking hot Christmas story.

Maybe wifey will help hubby fuck her sister as a thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why not just put the whore out at the corner?

At least she'd get paid while she was cheating. Just another sorry cuckold/slut story.

Unimaginative drivel. Covered in honey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow how much disrespect for her does her husband really have

why not put this in fetish or gay................

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Pure Stroke

but not very exciting I read it through hoping for some twist but it never came.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife

I still don't get these willing cuckolds, I it were me I'd spread the honey on and enjoy licking it off myself without any one else so the pleasure would be ours.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY EROTIC... LOVED IT

She better really appreciate her hubby... Oh how I've tried to arrange things like this..wife sharing.. threesomes...etc etc...all I ever get is a huge.. NO.. what an amazing couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dumb. Honey? Tennis balls? Poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but what a fuckin bitch asking the husband of your "friend" if you are a better fuck while he commits adultery with you, husband is a total loser, but good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous