Naughty Candy

Story Info
Candy and her husband learn a lesson about cheating.
4.9k words
3.64
42.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHEN CANDY WAS BAD...

Sitting fuming in my truck, feeling my blood actually boiling as I watched some rat bastard suck face with my wife, while zipping up his fly at the front door of my goddam house, it occurred to me, it was probably a good thing I didn't own a shot gun. Or that little cocksucker would be on his way to the hospital, carrying what was left of his junk in a fucking paper bag!

Of course I'd heard the odd rumor from a few of the neighbors, but catching her in the act like this, only confirmed it. Just the idea of her fucking some other guy, left me feeling sick, and totally crushed.

The thing that pissed me off the most though, was that I knew I was a damned good husband. Not only did I never once fuck around on her – not even once – but I worked my ass off so she could have a beautiful palatial home – done up the nines, filled with every modern convenience a woman could ever wish for. And I was forever showering her with gifts. And every goddam day, without fail, not only did I tell her that I loved her, but I always made a point of telling her that she had to be the most gorgeous, sexiest fucking thing on two legs. And I've never batted an eyelash when she shopped till she dropped – which believe me – she loved to do. And I always, always, took good care of her in bed. Until my Candy came good and hard, no fucking way would I ever shoot my load – even if it almost killed me.

So, as you'd expect, I'd hoped, with how well I've treated her that she'd never find a reason to stray. But apparently I was wrong.

Of course, I had met her at a strip club, where she was the headliner. And let me tell you, after just one look at her gorgeous face, and those big brown eyes, never mind that beautiful pair of jugs, and of course her sweet little bare snatch, I just knew I had to have her all to myself. So, considering her former line of work, could be the woman just has a sex-drive that no one man could ever satisfy, not even her own husband, as hard as I'd tried.

Noticing that the jerk's about to climb into his truck I get out of mine and wave him over. Unaware of exactly who I am – the guy whose wife he just fucked – he smiles affably as he approaches and asks, "What's up?"

Narrowing my eyes at him, I let him know pretty damn quick. "I'll tell you what's up, asshole. You just stuck your dick in the wrong guy's wife."

His brow shoots up in surprise, followed closely by his hands, prepared to defend himself as he quickly tries to explain. "Look, buddy. I didn't know, okay? Candy told me she was separated, and just waiting for her divorce papers to come through. That's what she tells everybody."

Now my brow shot up, too. "Everybody? You mean she's been getting it on with more than just you?"

He nods and fills me in, "Oh, yeah. I heard about her from my friend Joey, who comes here to service the furnace," he grins, "and her too, I guess." Once he notices I'm not amused, he continues, "Anyway, she told him straight up that she likes to fuck around, and she's not too picky who with. So, when I came around to show her some flooring samples for the new downstairs bathroom a few months back, it didn't take long for things to heat up. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you, pal, but your wife's fucking a lot of different guys. I only come here every other Tuesday, but some I know come to see her at least every week, sometimes twice."

Muttering under my breath, "Son of a bitch," clenching my fists at my side, I can actually feel my blood starting to boil all over again. How could she do this to me? Especially after I've been so good to her.

But after slowly taking some deep breaths forcing myself to calm down, I gesture at him with my chin. "You gotta business card on you?"

When he nodded, got out his wallet and handed me one, I eyed him for a moment and said, "I think I have an idea. And you'll be hearing from me again."

"Hey, you're not going to do anything to hurt her, are you?"

Giving him a look like he'd lost his freakin' mind, I told him, "Hurt my princess? Are you insane? I love that crazy bitch. But I do have an idea that might put an end to her fucking social life."

"Okaay..." Slowly, nodding his head, eyeing me suspiciously, he backed away and got in his truck and drove off. But like I said, he'd be hearing from me.

When I finally felt calm enough to go inside, I unlocked the front door and called out, "Hey, honey, I'm home."

I notice it took her a while to show her face, and when she finally did, she sure looked flushed. And of course I knew why. "You're early," she said, sauntering over and planting a big wet kiss right on my smacker, as though nothing was amiss, like she didn't have a thing to hide, as though she hadn't just fucked the last guy who'd walked out of here.

Holding her close, I swatted ass and told her the truth about why I was home so early. "That's because I couldn't wait to get home to my beautiful, sexy wife."

Biting down on her lip, as I cupped her nice round ass in my hand and squeezed, she said, "It's just that it's so early, I haven't even started dinner yet."

Showing her my teeth, I said, "That's okay. I'd rather eat you than a plate of pasta any day, baby. Because you're my sweet little Candy, aren't you? So, how about you get naked, and I make you remember why you married me?"

Smiling back, cupping my face in her hands, she pressed a gentler little kiss to my lips and suggested instead, "How about I order us some pizza first and maybe later we could uh..."

"Get busy?" I asked hopefully, suggestively wiggling my eye brows.

Shrugging she said, "Sure, providing I'm not too tired. You wouldn't believe the day I've had to day. It was just so busy. A few of the tradesmen came by with samples, so I ended up spending a lot of time with them. And it feels like it's taking forever to get that basement done."

"No kidding," I muttered under my breath, as she sauntered her luscious ass into the kitchen.

With a thoughtful grin spreading across my face, I slowly began to nod my head. Sometimes you needed to get so sick of something that you just didn't want it anymore. I did that once as a kid with chocolate fudge ice cream – had so much of it in one sitting that I wound up puking my guts out. And now I can't even look at the stuff, or my stomach turns. So that could very well be the case with my little princess. Maybe I needed to show her that too much of anything is never a good thing. Even too much cock.

But then again, with what I'd just learned, considering how many guys she's been banging, she might be thrilled with what I had in mind for her. And the whole thing could blow up in my face – literally. But I knew I had to give it a chance, because, despite what I'd discovered, I still loved my wife.

It took a few weeks to put my plan into action, and once it was done, I phoned and told Candy that when I got home that Friday night I wanted her in our bedroom waiting for me – no ifs ands or buts. So, if she knew what was good for her, she'd better be there.

And thankfully, when I got home from work, I found her anxiously waiting for me on our king size bed, in just a sexy black lace bra, overflowing with her nice big melons, along with a tiny little thong, that really showed off her ripe round ass.

As I crossed over to the bed, smiling at the beauty that was my wife, I took her face in my hands and kissed her long and hard. Running my hands through her long, dark hair, I whispered in her ear, "I had an idea for some kinky fun with you tonight. You think you'd be up for it?"

Grinning coyly, she slowly nodded her head, sliding her hand over my pants and squeezing my cock hard, she nearly growled, "You know how much I love kinky fun." And fuck, she had the body for it, too. Nice big tits, narrow waist, perfect round ass, and legs that went for miles, plenty long enough to wrap around any guy's waist.

I said to her, "Of course I know. I know everything about you, sweetheart." Then I reached in my pocket and pulled out four long black silk scarves. "How about we start with tying you to the bed?"

There was no mistaking the heat flaring in her eyes, the moment I suggested tying her down. We'd never gotten into bondage before, but it looked like something she'd be into, especially with the way her chest was beginning to heave. And now I wondered if it was something we should have tried before it came to this.

And once I took her wrists and ankles, and tied her till she was tightly secured and spread eagle, I stood back, staring as those incredible jugs of hers as they rose and fell, watching her begin to pant, her ass already shifting on the bed with need. "Fuck, baby, just look at you all trussed up like that. I could pretty much do any fucking thing I wanted to you and there's not a damn thing you could do about it, is there?"

Her tits heaving harder, she shook her head, really beginning to pant. "No. So, do your worst, Carmine. And make me fucking scream."

You'd think she'd read my mind, like she was some kind of kinky clairvoyant or something. Because before this night was over, if things went to plan, she'd be screaming down the fucking walls, and begging me to make it stop.

Holding up a finger, letting her know I'd be right back, I went out and took a look over the railing, smiling at what I saw. And beckoning with my hand, with a finger over my lips, to keep them quiet, I watched the long procession make its way up the winding staircase. Looked to be about twenty or more of them, mostly big strapping guys, all naked, and some already sporting some pretty impressive boners.

Then back in the bedroom, I shed my clothes, and got out the card I'd made to keep score. "Okay, princess, you ready?" I asked, watching her coyly smile and nod her head.

Then I called out, "Okay, come on in, guys. She's waiting for ya."

Candy's jaw literally hit her chest when every last one of her fuck buddies came striding naked into our bedroom. "What the fuck is this, Carmine?" she asked, looking stunned.

"Oh, I'm sure we don't need any introductions, sweetie. These are the men you like to fuck when I'm at work. And I thought it might be nice, if you had them all at once. Save some time, and give you the most bang for your buck, so to speak. But don't worry they've all agreed to work for free tonight, so they're not on the clock. So, all you have to do is lie back and enjoy." Then I eyed the cock-sucking bastards, to let them know that once I'd discovered what they'd been doing with my wife, I realized after checking their bills that they'd also been charging me for the fucking privilege. The nerve of some people, am I right?

"Have you lost your fucking mind, Carmine? You really expect me to take on all these guys?"

I shrugged. "Well, you're fucking them all anyway. So why are you suddenly acting so shy in front of me? We both know I'm no prude and there's not much I haven't seen before." Well I'd never seen my wife fucking another guy, but clearly that was about to change tonight.

She closed her eyes, and muttered, "Un-fucking believable." And I kind of had to agree with her, not many guys would set up this kind of kinky aversion therapy session for their wives. But then again, I was never like most guys.

So, I looked at the card and decided we might as well get this show on the road, asking, "Okay, so which one of you jokers is Nico?" A balding guy with a buff body, rocking some pretty major wood held up his hand. I nodded, and read from the card, "Says here, you and Candy get off on you fucking her tits, so I guess you better get up there, cowboy and fuck 'em."

A few of the guys starting mumbling, and I said, "Hey. Relax. You'll all get your turn."

Candy just looked at me with disgust, from what I could tell, as baldy crawled up the bed and straddled her. After running a hand over her face, he grabbed the lube from the table, slathered his cock and the valley between her breasts, then squeezing the pair of them together he slid his big cock in between and began to fuck them pretty damn hard. As everyone stood and watched, a few of them stroked their rods while he grunted and groaned over my wife's tits. And I hate to say it, but in a way, it did look pretty hot to see his cock sliding in between and poking out the top of those massive boobs of hers, her entire body shaking as he got off on the feel of his cock fucking her rack.

Grimacing as he continued to ride her, I actually hoped this got easier to watch, but I had feeling it wouldn't. Watching some guy cream up my wife's jugs was never something I'd ever wanted to see, but since I'd invited him to do just that, I didn't see how I had much choice but to sit back and watch it happen. And I was a little surprised that I was getting aroused by it, especially when he started shooting his load all over her tits and face, even hitting her eyelids. It occurred to me then that I'd never done that to my wife, mostly because I had too much respect for her, but from what I could tell, it seemed she didn't mind baldy painting her face with his come.

Finally when he dropped a kiss to the top of her head and rolled off her, I shook my head, and moved on with the program. Looking at the score card again I asked, "Okay, so who's Pietro?" When no one answered, I said, "Come on, no need to be shy. I'm looking for Pietro who likes rough, hard blow jobs, with plenty of biting." Finally when a chubby olive skinned guy raised his hand I said, "Okay, batter up. But no shooting in her mouth, you understand?" Then I pointed a warning finger at all of them, to be sure they understood. "And that goes for the rest of you, too. You can shoot your loads anywhere else, but not in my woman, and I got loads of condoms if you need 'em. And I don't give a shit, if you all claim to be healthy, she's my fucking wife, and I don't want her catching anything, from any of you." I watched them all nod, and when I looked over at Candy I noticed her bottom lip was quivering, as her eyes met mine. Maybe she appreciated me looking out for her, I really don't know. But the night was young, and there were still a lot of guys to get through.

And then it was the guy's turn who liked to have his dick bit. And damn, once he stuck that thing in her mouth, I have to tell you, I'd never seen anything like it, and neither had anyone else judging by with the way they'd crowded around the bed, wide-eyed with their mouths hanging open, watching Candy gnaw on the guys cock like it was fucking corn on the cob. I figured it would be a miracle it he wasn't pissing out of the sides of the thing by the time she was done with it, kind a like a garden hose with holes all through it. I could actually feel my balls clench just watching her work that thing with her teeth. Fuck that had to hurt. But looking at him, you'd never know it. The weird little fucker looked blissed out, even as she turned his cock into mincemeat. And finally he lost it, too, and strangely, I was kind of glad to see it just came out the end, like it was supposed to. Cupping his hand to take most of what he shot, he only got Candy a little on the tits again. But it looked to me like she was going to have some major pile of dried come on her before the night was over, and might even need a scraper to get it all off.

Heaving a sigh, I looked at the card again then shook my head as I read out. "Okay, there's no name, but one of you, it says here, gets off on fucking her bent knee. So, step on up and fuck away. But I think you're going to have to untie one of her legs to do it."

A real small black guy stepped forward then and quietly untied her left leg. Then we all watched fascinated as he reached for the lube, lubed up his cock and the back of her leg, then bending it at the knee, slid his hard little pecker in between and then went to fucking town on it, grunting and growling, as though screwing a leg was the hottest freaking thing in the world. But like they say, it takes all kinds, but this for me, was definitely a first. Once the little knee fucker was finally done, shaking my head, I grimaced as I read out, "Okay, Vlad who's into anal. I guess it's your turn, and you might have to untie her a little more to get at her ass."

Rolling my eyes, I couldn't believe I'd just said that. Telling some guy he'd have to untie my wife to fuck her ass. Geesh, what my princess and I had come to.

Candy and I had only done anal a few times, since I much preferred her pussy, due to the fact that her pretty face and her tits were up front, too. Then I could kiss her and enjoy the feel of her nice big fun bags crushed to my chest or popped in my mouth as I enjoyed fucking her sweet little pussy. But I guess this guy was into asses – particularly my wife's. I'd thought I might get a few pointers about what she liked sitting ring side like this, watching her being taken by so many men, in so many different ways, but so far, I hadn't noticed her looking all that excited or happy about anything that had been done to her.

And once Vlad the impaler had suited up with one of the condoms I'd provided, and then untied Candy, lubing up both his big fat cock and her ass, he had her facing me as he pushed into her, and I hate to say it, but her eyes looked almost dead as she stared at me, and seeing her look like that, I kind of hated myself for what I was doing to her. This guy was fucking her ass because I'd invited him to. Even after she closed her eyes and moaned a little when he really started pounding into her, I still felt like shit watching his cock slide in and out of her. Although she'd cheated, I started to wonder if this really was the best way to teach her a lesson.

By the time he was finally done fucking her tight little back passage, I almost hated to call out for Tim and Tom, a pair of identical twins by the looks of them, who liked to tag team her – one of them riding her mouth, while the other fucked her pussy. So once the pair of strapping young blonds strode over to the bed, I had an even harder time meeting her gaze. Even though I knew she'd been secretly getting it on with all of these guys behind my back, part of me knew that what I was doing to her wasn't any better.

Finally, the number of them who still hadn't had their turn with her began to dwindle, and although I hated to say it, my pretty wife Candy looked like a wreck. Her hair and face covered in come, ass and back and tits dripping with the stuff, she looked like she'd gotten caught in some kind of freaky come storm. And I just hated seeing her like that – looking so degraded.

Then just about to call out the guy's name who was into having her ride on top, I looked over and saw that my little bride was beginning to cry. Her chest heaving hard, tears streaming down her face unchecked, I knew she'd had enough, and I had, too.

Standing up, I clapped my hands together and said, "Okay, sorry guys, but I think we're going to have to call it a night. It looks like Candy's had enough. So, there's a bottle for each of you downstairs to thank you for your time. And now that this is over, none of you better come near her again, and tell all your friends, Candy's not fucking anyone else anymore. I looked over at her and asked, "Am I right?"

When she only nodded her head in agreement, wiping her hand under her dripping nose, I ushered them all out, and then went down and locked up the house.

She was on the bed still softly sobbing when I got back in our bedroom. So, gently lifting her into my arms, I carried her into the bathroom, turned on the shower and began to wash away all the mess covering her skin. Hiccupping, she murmured, "You don't have to do this, Carmine. I know it's my fault this had to happen."

Pressing my lips to hers, I said, "Maybe it's mine, too. I realize you had to be pretty unhappy to do what you did."

She nodded, and I knew once I had her nice and clean again, that we had some talking to do.

12