All Comments on 'Naughty Candy'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That fucking bastard. He let her get BORED!

And it sounds like she was really enjoying all the boring she was getting.

Looks like the Martians have invented a Stupid Author ray. I doubted this guy needed a very large dose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
meh

it's hard to believe he moved on this fast.

either he doesn't love her enough to get mad, or he enjoys it.

she clearly doesn't love him. it was cold and calculated.

but they talked it out like the worst was over. but i wonder if she'd be okay with him fucking rando women? i'm sure his life is boring too.

the only way this story works, and author hinted this, is that she's actually crazy. not euphemism crazy. bipolar? idk. she's a trainwreck if what she explains is the truth. and a human can't love crazy without it eating their soul. so my advice stands. he needs to fuck other women. the beauty is he doesn't have to tell her! she clearly thinks it's okay when she did/does it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cheating Housewife?

..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I assume the delusions get broken when he gets a dose of antipsychotics at the hospital?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF

She cheats, he's pissed, but invites all the fuckers over for a royal gang bang.

He's now happy and she is happy. She won't cheat anymore and he does not mind what she did.

WTF - this story has no logical continuity, none. It's like, well like garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dude this drivel was baaad and plain stupid too

keep your job dude, do it, do it, just do it. You can do it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
She's Bored?

She's bored, and misses him, and doesn't really want all that stuff, but in true Loving Wives fashion, never says anything to her husband, and simply cheats on him!

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Drivel

This is a story of insane people, without even much of a pretense of plausibility. I don't believe that anyone would actually behave like this; I don't believe that anyone who cared enough to bother with that revenge would also care so little that he'd instantly get over it.

However, I have to give you credit for the mental image of a cuckold with a clipboard, working his way down through the list of his wife's lovers' fetishes. Knees? Is that even a thing?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Sbrooks103

Unfortunately, quite a few folks will claim every word is true and will burn us do laughing at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mental, just mental.

A story for post-modernists and all those nutters who think that cause and effect is a fairytale invented by the patriarchy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Haha

The author wrote a COMEDY and all of the other commenters thought it was a serious story! Whoosh! What a pack of literal minded idiots.

Some funny bits here, especially the dick chewing and knee fucking. (I couldn’t write knee fucking without laughing again). Comedy is very hard to write, so I commend you for giving it a shot.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Hey, you meet a girl named Candy, who’s . . .

. . . the top draw at a strip club: what do you expect?

No need for readers to get pissed off at this story. It was so over the top that no one could take it seriously.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Almost

Near miss with interesting concept. Too extreme with light hearted aftermath to take seriously but the hastily added details about her and her history along with her memories of her father were valuable.

This could deserve more as far as an extended version but I'm not fully convinced.

Nice short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A comedy?

Maybe with some effort a class B comedy!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Of course its the husband's fault

She could have told him all that crap an saved them a lot of trouble. Priority one should be to get tested for STDs before jumping back in. Then leave her by the lake while driving away in the middle of the night. Find a better woman!

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Men without complexes, Sofia?

Here? On LW? Try a different category.

Lue

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Better than many others.

But I admit that there is no tension in the story. Why the shotgun?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
some of you

must read every story the same people comment and call down other people making comments. Do everyone a favour and shut up, only a loser goes on like you fools.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Made me laugh

Funny and different. Good writing, too.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Wow!

I loved the story, what a twist in normal LW stories!

It's nice that Carmine actually listened to what she said and they had a really nice reconciliation. It was even better that she opened up and told him why she cheated. Nice ending.

In a way, I wish he had confronted her first. The train was a neat 'punishment', and the way you wrote the story worked out well, but in reality it would not have worked out that way, probably.

I'm sure the anonymous trolls are going to go crazy in their comments, but F 'em. They have no balls.

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Unusual

But nice, much more interesting as the normal BTB or other stuff. And it shows dont buy a lot of stuff but share TIME with your girl and she loves it a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not How I would have done it

I wouldn't have put up with that Cheating .. They were Having Sex with Her while I paid for it ... Lawyer get Me that Divorce Right now ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice!

Story is not logical, but I love the way you put it together.

I am usually BTB follower, but you have done very well.

PS: Let's face it, life isn't always logical.

5 for unusual approach.

Hardday1953Hardday1953about 3 years ago
Hmmm

Not bad a solid 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, nuh uh. Cheating whore, eject, eject. End of story. She could have told him there was something wrong, instead of fucking around. No getting past that, or accepting the blame for a whore's inability to stay faithful.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - wimp/cuck crap - totally unbelievable and actually it is quite pathetic.

ONCE&DONE - kick the slut to the curb. NEXT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 Star.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

1 star or more??? Gave 4 stars. Mainly because the story was nutsy crazy. Had to laugh and not take it seriously.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63almost 2 years ago

Nope, this is what a divorce lawyer is for. She will never change and will be spreading her legs again.

AchtungNightAchtungNight6 months ago

You did a great job making me laugh. Not so much with the hot sex, but I think some of your other work should satisfy that need. Gang bang isn’t my kink anyway. But I’m always up for a loving relationship and a few good laughs.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shotgun will work for home defense, but you’re going to need a concealed carry pistol for walking around in public. That means you’ll need paperwork (if your state requires a permit), training (not much point if you can’t hit your target), and access to a range (on-going practice). If you’re going to own a gun, be a responsible gun owner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...